Campus Vue Apartments

The amenities and community events geared toward college students! It's so nice to have a home focused on the success of its residents both now and in the future.
That it is so close to UH. I like how modern it is and that it is a little more private. It's almost like being entirely independent from the student life.
My favorite thing about campus vue is that it's very modern and fully furnished. The fact that it's new also amazes me and how close it is to campus.
The staff is very friendly and really excited about the property!! They really help you see yourself living at CampusVue! Can't wait to move in!
The View of The vue is perfect. Also, being a college student it's near everything you need ! Literally walking distance from everything you could ask for.
I had an awesome time signing my lease at the on site office. I can't wait to move in this October. My experience was wonderful and the leasing agents were great.
It's great to live here. The campus is next to this apartment. You have a great security system and staffs are friendly. Furthermore, you will have access to the gym.
There's food at the leasing trailer on Fridays. The temporary housing is pretty nice. However, I'm anxious to move into my actual apartment where I don't share a room or bathroom.
Affordable. The staff is great. Well I love the R.A's. They are really cool. I don't like that our move in date keep getting pushed back but the alternate living is awesome.
So far the campus vue looks great from the outside, and the staff has been very kind. Only reason I gave it 3 stars is because of how long construction is taking.