Candara at Hancock Park Apartments

4.4

4.4

Vladimir
1 star
The quality of service has decreased significantly. In the 6 months since the acquisition, we have recurring package problem, elevator was out for months, and not another one is broken, pool was not heated, we were overcharged for utilities, constants security issues, and more. This is not the same premium building we originally moved in to. highly disappointed and hope this will be resolved promptly.
Tiffany
Great place to live! Management is quick to respond about any needs! The staff keeps the building in amazing condition and the people are friendly.
Carlos
It’s a beautiful community with lots of areas to hang around and enjoy your time. I really like how quiet and clean it is. Ever since we moved it people have been nice to us.
Luzmila
about 2 months ago
Good experience love living here love my neighbors everyone is friendly the I'm benn living here for a while and still love being here. They should have more get together
Maria
2 months ago
I have excellent experience in this community The people in the office are very helpful and very nice the place is always kept super clean
Tina
1 star
Staff is non responsive and new office hours are horrible and packages keep getting lost don’t understand how last company could handle but they can not maybe they should work more
Lisa
5 months ago
Just signed our lease and haven’t moved in yet (can’t wait) but cannot rave enough about property manager Nicolette! Her patience, her immense help above and beyond the call of duty has kept me going! Can’t wait to meet her and the team in person!
Emily
5 months ago
I've lived in the building now for nearly 6 years, and have loved being a part of the community! Great service and staff, which I so far see continuing under new ownership.
Marc
5 months ago
I moved right before the hand over so I still don’t know what I feel in regards to the new management but the neighbors are great and everything is kept looking beyond nice. I do hate that the packages look ghetto in the business lounge.
Luzmila
5 months ago
Love the community the great neighbors and staff, everyone is so friendly and welcoming to the community. The experience has been excellent 👌 living here is a great choice .