I love the community and how quiet it is. Enjoy the pool and lounge area! My daughters and I also enjoy the balcony where we hang out watch the firework show on the weekends

Every one is nice and management staff are helpful but maintenance requests are slow and some of the work in the new apartments could use some craftsmanship, nice community so far.

last month both our refrigerator and air conditioning went out within weeks and the maintenance department were able to come within 12-24 hours to fix the repairs in a friendly manner.

Clean re-modelled apartments with a lovely complex. The landscaping is amazing, rare to see greenery in the desert. I wish the gym was bigger.

Reply from Cantera

I've been here for 4 years and am getting ready to sign my next lease at the end of August. Couldn't be happier. The complex was the highest rated in Chandler when I moved in, and there have been many improvements made since then, including new windows and sliding glass doors (that save a bunch of money on my utility bill), newly remodeled exercise rooms, new solar outdoor lighting, and a fresh exterior coat of paint. Next on the list is a parking lot repaving, and staff have been very good about communicating schedules and procedure. This property has to be at least 15 years old but doesn't look it. Buildings are heavy block construction, so you don't hear your neighbors. Feels more like a home than an apartment. Landscaping is well kept. Rent increases are minimal each year. Office staff is really kind and professional, and they sponsor community events at least once a month. They always take care of problems quickly. Same with maintenance staff, and they've been operating under high stress for months with the remodeling effort. Everyone looks like they're actually happy at their jobs, which is rare these days in any profession. Overall, just a great place to live. Can't imagine moving any time soon.

Reply from Cantera

The community is quiet and clean. The grounds are maintained well by staff and the gardeners. I would like to see maintenance requests completed within 24-48hrs

Reply from Cantera

I have lived at Cantera since 2013, when it was still Pillar, so I have been here awhile. It's a nice place to live. Grounds are always kept nice, it's quiet in my building & maintenance responds quickly. I'd recommend it.

Reply from Cantera

Loved the community at first site. Staff was very welcoming. Scott was amazing! Very efficient and helpful with my application process. Love the community so far.

I enjoy living at Cantera. The staff it great, the apartment grounds are always well cleaned up, and everyone who I’ve come in contact with have been very nice and always say hello with a smiling face.

Reply from Cantera

Great staff. Lovely apartment. Love the amenities. The washer and dryer are awesome. Thank you so much Cantera!! I'm going to love living here.

Reply from Cantera

I love the staff and the apartments are beautiful!! The whole process was nice the staff always kept in contact when I needed them the most. Always get compliments from everyone on how nice the area is and I love that it is so close to all the stores and mall.

Reply from Cantera

The experience has been pretty nice. I like all the events that are being held. I was surprised to find that there are no unwanted pests in the area, pest control has really been taking care of things.

Reply from Cantera

Savhannah is very kind and helpful staff who was helping me out to move to Cantera. Her ethusiasm of work touched me out and veryy professinal, even though that time she was only 4 weeks of expericence at Cantera leasing staff.

Reply from Cantera

Everything in the last few months have been absolutely great! I have faith that it will continue. Hoping the hot tub get a little cleaner. Grounds are very well kept

Reply from Cantera

I have lived here for 4 years. It is a quiet and friendly community. I especially like how animal friendly the community is. I enjoy the how the property will bring in food trucks have host special event for the residents.

Reply from Cantera

We love the community and our apartment is great. The biggest thing keeping this from being a better score is the upkeep of some of the amenities. The property is gorgeous but unfortunately a lot of thing don’t work. I was told the fire pit is out of order, one of the TVs in the gym doesn’t work, the Bluetooth speaker at the second pool had never worked, lots of lights around the property are out, etc. If they tackled upkeep in a more proactive way I’m certain they could take a good community and make it great.

Reply from Cantera

Nice and quiet place to live. There is still a stray cat issue at the apartments. They have climbed on my car and scratched it multiple times. This issue was being addressed from previous management but not sure if it is now.

Reply from Cantera

Its nice lots of grass and trees apartments are really nice and its pet friendly!!! Thats the best thimg :) i really like living here at cantera

Reply from Cantera

Quiet, clean, friendly staff, well maintained areas, new updated apartments, beautiful pool area, always plenty of parking, food trucks and free breakfasts.. what’s not to love??

Reply from Cantera

Recently met with Danielle about some rent &maintence concerns she was very kind & helpful solving our issues efficiently. Also Adrian from maintenance is extremely nice.

Reply from Cantera

While I have not lived here long it has been a good experience so far, desipte having to deal with the management and the maintenance people/systems. The online bill pay and portal is very well run on the other hand and makes that aspect of apartment living very easy and nice.

Reply from Cantera

I love living at Cantera and have been here for four years. Front office staff and maintenance staff are wonderful. I always get an answer to questions, and any service performed is done quickly. Everyone's friendly and professional. They recently installed new doors and windows in the complex, which definitely saves on heating and cooling bills. Landscaping is kept up really well. The building itself is sturdy, so you don't often hear your neighbors. Pool areas are clean and neat, and they've made some other improvements over the past 12 months -- fresh paint job on the exterior, new solar lights outside, and upgrades to exercise room and yoga equipment. Really, I couldn't be happier here. Great place to live, and less expensive than comperables in the neighborhood.

Reply from Cantera

Just secured a lease and everything has been smooth like butter so far. I will be moving in end of May and am excited to enjoy all the features cantera has to offer.

Reply from Cantera

Recently decided to become a resident at Cantera. Everyone I interacted with in the leading office was more than courteous and professional. The amenities are exactly what I was looking for without it being a huge complex.

Reply from Cantera

The neighborhood and location are the highlights of Cantera for me. There’s practically no store that isn’t within a few miles and having the highway so close cuts down on commute times. The amenities are nice, but I don’t use them too often. The traffic and construction noise are definitely a bit frustrating on the west side of complex at this point in time though.