This community is the best rental experience I’ve had in many years. In the last 10 years I’ve had 9 addresses, looking for a place where there I feel safe. Where my neighbors respect the community. Where the office/owner responds to my request in a timely manner. I think I found it. I’ve only been here since August, but I hope to stay for a while!

We love the homey feel of our new place. Nearly everything has been replaced or remodeled. The location is excellent. The staff is very friendly. The property is well kept.

Reply from Cantera

I think the apartments are amazing so far. Had one little issue with the washer and they fixed it right away! It's so clean and everyone is so friendly so far. I'm enjoying living here.

Reply from Cantera

Alliance / Cantera needs to redo the resident portal, I've lived here for two months and have still been unable to add a payment method or make an online payment. The front office staff has been very helpful, but if I have to make a trip to the bank to pay rent every month I don't think I'll stay for the long term. Please fix, abandon, or come up with an alternative to the liveatcantera.securecafe.com website.

Reply from Cantera

I love it here! The determining factor for us was the customer service we received. Alice, staff at the time, was great. She was very courteous and had patience with our questions compared to other places. Everything else was and has been great since. Quiet and a family place.

Reply from Cantera

Location is great, the layout of the apartment is nice. I’ve needed maintainance down in apartment and the maintenance is awesome and friendly.

Reply from Cantera

I love living at Cantera. The complex is well maintained and clean, the office staff are friendly, and on the rare occasion something needs fixing, the maintainence guys are prompt and skilled. I would give 6 stars if I could.

Reply from Cantera

This is one of the nicest apartment complexes we visited while searching. While being one of the nicest, it was also the cheapest. There have been quite a few changes in staffing so it is hard to keep up with who is who. For the longest time, the gait to the front wasn't functioning. Now it is fully functional. I feel safe here. My 75 lbs dog is welcome. Neighbors are quiet. Relatively easy to sleep during day shift.

Reply from Cantera

My apartment is perfect for me and my little family.. First time in apartment living and I feel like I have more of a condo with my attached garage. Thank you Cantera!

Reply from Cantera

Staff is very professional and understanding. I would recommend Cantera to anyone who is looking for an updated apartment in Chandler. Price point is great!

Reply from Cantera

Solid community and timely responses from the team. The property is kept in good order regularly and maintenance requests are quickly resolved.

Reply from Cantera

I say it all the time, I love this community. The grounds and amenities are gorgeous and the location makes it easy to get everywhere I need quickly. The layout of our apartment make t feel much larger than it actual is and there is plenty of storage. There are a lot of small opportunities they could take to really elevate the experience. Overall, the issues are minor.

Reply from Cantera

I just moved into Cantera. This community offers breathtaking views and a location to die for! It's perfect for my sweet little one year old baby and I.

Reply from Cantera

mostly good. disappointed that small pool is not cleaned at beginning of each weekend. hope one day that the gates will always work properly. like the food events, have met some new neighbors.

Reply from Cantera

I love the community and how quiet it is. Enjoy the pool and lounge area! My daughters and I also enjoy the balcony where we hang out watch the firework show on the weekends

Reply from Cantera

Every one is nice and management staff are helpful but maintenance requests are slow and some of the work in the new apartments could use some craftsmanship, nice community so far.

Reply from Cantera

last month both our refrigerator and air conditioning went out within weeks and the maintenance department were able to come within 12-24 hours to fix the repairs in a friendly manner.

Reply from Cantera

Clean re-modelled apartments with a lovely complex. The landscaping is amazing, rare to see greenery in the desert. I wish the gym was bigger.

Reply from Cantera

I've been here for 4 years and am getting ready to sign my next lease at the end of August. Couldn't be happier. The complex was the highest rated in Chandler when I moved in, and there have been many improvements made since then, including new windows and sliding glass doors (that save a bunch of money on my utility bill), newly remodeled exercise rooms, new solar outdoor lighting, and a fresh exterior coat of paint. Next on the list is a parking lot repaving, and staff have been very good about communicating schedules and procedure. This property has to be at least 15 years old but doesn't look it. Buildings are heavy block construction, so you don't hear your neighbors. Feels more like a home than an apartment. Landscaping is well kept. Rent increases are minimal each year. Office staff is really kind and professional, and they sponsor community events at least once a month. They always take care of problems quickly. Same with maintenance staff, and they've been operating under high stress for months with the remodeling effort. Everyone looks like they're actually happy at their jobs, which is rare these days in any profession. Overall, just a great place to live. Can't imagine moving any time soon.

Reply from Cantera

The community is quiet and clean. The grounds are maintained well by staff and the gardeners. I would like to see maintenance requests completed within 24-48hrs

Reply from Cantera

I have lived at Cantera since 2013, when it was still Pillar, so I have been here awhile. It's a nice place to live. Grounds are always kept nice, it's quiet in my building & maintenance responds quickly. I'd recommend it.

Reply from Cantera

Loved the community at first site. Staff was very welcoming. Scott was amazing! Very efficient and helpful with my application process. Love the community so far.

I enjoy living at Cantera. The staff it great, the apartment grounds are always well cleaned up, and everyone who I’ve come in contact with have been very nice and always say hello with a smiling face.

Reply from Cantera

Great staff. Lovely apartment. Love the amenities. The washer and dryer are awesome. Thank you so much Cantera!! I'm going to love living here.

Reply from Cantera

I love the staff and the apartments are beautiful!! The whole process was nice the staff always kept in contact when I needed them the most. Always get compliments from everyone on how nice the area is and I love that it is so close to all the stores and mall.