Cantera

4.5

4.5

Solomone
We love living here because it’s convenient to all the shops. Plenty of parking spaces. Our neighbors upstairs are quiet & friendly. We just signed our lease for 12 months.
Christina
Easy to use process, but I was a little intimated by the office. The office is not warm and inviting, it is awkward to go into a room with just one lady staring at you and a bunch of unused furniture. Maybe light a candle, have the staff get up and greet you instead of waiting for you to sit at their desk.
Swanti
The staff has been very welcoming. I pretty much had a day to find a place to live (came from IL) because my original place fell through. Danielle helped me and even got the apartment cleaned for me a day early. Very quick move in process and I’m actually so glad the original place fell through because I already love it here! Moving in, I reported some issues and they were all fixed within 24 hours - impressive!
Alexander
It's a great place, but the rent is starting to outpace how nice it can be. Not their fault, but things such as quality of appliances or TNRing the feral cats could definitely make the community better without too much investment on their side. Overall though we love this place and maintenance is prompt and friendly!
Nick
Landscape around the community is nice. Lots of grass and nice to walk the dog around. Pool is really nice. Management is getting better for sure. Still some smoking around the complex.
Verified Resident
Really enjoy living here, it’s been 2 years. Always up to code and safety. Clean and beautiful, inside and out. Management is very attentive and professional. The community is safe and friendly.
Roman
Cantera is a great place to live. Very close to many shopping outlets, running trails, stores, and conveniently placed near all major highways.
Srikanth
We love this place, never had a second thought of having to move, very decent and nice location and place to live. Definitely will recommend to friends and family, the amenities are well enough to have good time with family
Cindy
I’ve lived here over 5 years and love Cantera! It is clean, quiet and safe. We love meeting our neighbors. The school buses pick up and drop off right in the front The location is perfect!
Tymraya
I love it here. Great community, I enjoy the walks with my little ones. I do wish there was a children’s park but overall love the location were in!