It’s is a very beautiful apartment complex. I would have to say the pros here are the grounds and area it is in, being next to fwy and having everything with such access. Having 2 dog park, 2 pools and 2-4 giant open fields.

Reply from Cantera

Beautiful luxury apartments with great amenities. The grounds are well maintained.Plenty of parking. Quick and smooth application process. I love my place.

Reply from Cantera

The community grounds are well kept, the main pool is nice and the furniture was recently updated there. My only complaint is that I wish our second bedroom had a ceiling fan.

Reply from Cantera

Friendly staff and nice green belts to walk my dog! I like the centralized area to freeways, Chandler Mall, and Down town areas. Pool, jacuzzi, and work out area very nice and clean.

Reply from Cantera

Amazing service from this community. Fast and efficient and really made a stressful time much easier to navigate. The team did a great job getting me exactly what I wanted.

Reply from Cantera

We got a great feeling from this apartment community the minute we toured it. Since moving in a week ago we are loving it! Our floor plan is spacious and our attached garage has been amazing. We cannot wait to use more of the amenities.

Reply from Cantera

Moved here about two months ago and it has been great living here so far. The apartments and area are beautiful. Also, having so many amenities is great!

Reply from Cantera

Great place to live. Had a couple initial issues, but everything was resolved promptly and otherwise love the area and how quiet it is along with how close it is to everything.

Reply from Cantera

The move in process was so easy with Danielle and Cassandra. Doing everything online worked much better with my busy schedule and they were both so accommodating. I’ve only been here a short period of time but everything is beautiful and very clean!

Reply from Cantera

It's been good so far. Amenities are nice. Still haven't fully fixed the dryer. Otherwise, repairs are resolved quickly. It's really cute they have their own little dog park. The property looks well-maintained

Reply from Cantera

I've lived at Cantera for 5 years. It's been a joy, and I can't see leaving until I'm ready to be a homeowner. The complex is the oldest in the immediate area, but you wouldn't know it by the way it's maintained. If any problems crop up, they are dealt with immediately. Apartments are spacious and well lit and feel more like condos than apartments. The grounds are kept up beautifully, and the mature trees give plenty of shade. Utility bills are low, thanks to block construction and installation of better, energy-saving sliding glass doors and windows. They're always doing things to improve. We got a new exterior paint job and parking lot repavement the year before last. The yoga studio got new flooring last year, and they put in a new coffee machine in the rec room. These may seem like small things, but to me it shows a commitment to keeping the place up. Maintenance is wonderful, too. Requests are handled within a day, and the staff are always professional and kind. Front office staff are easy to work with. They're problem solvers and nice people who clearly love their jobs. They bring in food trucks every so often and have planned a bunch of interesting social activities. (Love the wine and painting class.) Finally -- rent. It's lower than most of the complexes in the area, so you get a better bang for the buck. (If you're on autopay, you never have to worry about being late.) Rate increases each year have been reasonable. Great place to live. Thanks!

Reply from Cantera

Great place to live. The only thing I wish we had was a little playground for the kids. Besides that maintenance is awesome they’re always on time, the only noise I hear is traffic from freeway and our apartments are always kept clean.

Reply from Cantera

Staff are always friendly and helpful, the locker saga continues but I'm sure we can defeat the overloards at Luxor! Even though there is a high turnover with the office staff they're always helpful.

Reply from Cantera

Thin walls and expensive rent (even if it is normal for the area). Really good maintenance team. I've only needed them a few times, but each time they were fast to respond and efficient in their work. And friendly too.

Reply from Cantera

Ups and downs. Most of the people living here dont follow the rules. Cats everywhere. Had a junkie neighbor as they told me on the lease office that made a year full of bad experiences. Apartment was not renovated when we got it even when we were promised a renovated one and common areas looks not maintained. Management changes all the time.

Reply from Cantera

The pool is really nice and the landscaping is beautiful. If you have any issues, the management team will address them quickly. They have garages if you choose that option which is a great bonus.

Reply from Cantera

Management team are friendly , professional and maintenance team are always quick to respond to any problems . We’re thinking of staying another year.

Reply from Cantera

Excellent service from staff. Quiet neighbors , and community well kept. Have been a resident for a year and recently renewed my lease, plan to stay a while !

Reply from Cantera

My window got smashed in the parking lot. Its an older vehicle so it has taken the glass company about 2 months to find a replacement. However, the day it happened I notified the leasing office and a representative advised that they were unable to help. I asked if security cameras could be installed, but mostly wanted the staff to be aware of the crime and notify other residents. Both requests were disregarded. The representative said I "need" to file a police report, but I know that there is obviously nothing the police can do, nothing was stolen, no cameras, no witnesses, just glass everywhere. Still, I decided to call it in; nothing came of it. They said they would "keep their eyes out." No other reports since. I'd be willing to bet it was a kid around the complex, there are quite a few middle school/high school kids. I'm not upset, my insurance company is taking care of it all. But I felt like the complex didn't really care and now I feel like its not as safe as it used to be.

Reply from Cantera

Been living here for about 5 years now and it’s been great to call this community home. Always felt safe, clean, and ton of amenities. Neighbors always friendly, along with every staff member. Best part is the dog friendly community with plenty of bag stations and dog park.

Reply from Cantera

We like living here so much we just renewed our lease for another year! The pool is a wonderful thing to have this summer to cool off and meet other residents.

Reply from Cantera

The move in process was smooth and I really enjoy my apartment! The complex is quiet and they seem to be attentive to the needs I have. I would recommend to a friend any day.

Reply from Cantera

My husband and I have had a great experience! The staff has always been there to answer all questions. The campus is maintained and the pool is amazing! Our dog loves it here too!

Reply from Cantera

Great community! We have enjoyed living here for a year. Tenants are great and we love the pool! Any time something needs to Be completed management and maintenance is on it!

Reply from Cantera

This place really is home for me. It’s quiet, VERY well kept and just very pleasant to experience. The newly added weights and items to the workout studio are amazing! This complex has done nothing but improve since I’ve been here’s for a year. I love living here!