Its nice lots of grass and trees apartments are really nice and its pet friendly!!! Thats the best thimg :) i really like living here at cantera

Quiet, clean, friendly staff, well maintained areas, new updated apartments, beautiful pool area, always plenty of parking, food trucks and free breakfasts.. what’s not to love??

Reply from Cantera

Recently met with Danielle about some rent &maintence concerns she was very kind & helpful solving our issues efficiently. Also Adrian from maintenance is extremely nice.

Reply from Cantera

While I have not lived here long it has been a good experience so far, desipte having to deal with the management and the maintenance people/systems. The online bill pay and portal is very well run on the other hand and makes that aspect of apartment living very easy and nice.

Reply from Cantera

I love living at Cantera and have been here for four years. Front office staff and maintenance staff are wonderful. I always get an answer to questions, and any service performed is done quickly. Everyone's friendly and professional. They recently installed new doors and windows in the complex, which definitely saves on heating and cooling bills. Landscaping is kept up really well. The building itself is sturdy, so you don't often hear your neighbors. Pool areas are clean and neat, and they've made some other improvements over the past 12 months -- fresh paint job on the exterior, new solar lights outside, and upgrades to exercise room and yoga equipment. Really, I couldn't be happier here. Great place to live, and less expensive than comperables in the neighborhood.

Reply from Cantera

Just secured a lease and everything has been smooth like butter so far. I will be moving in end of May and am excited to enjoy all the features cantera has to offer.

Reply from Cantera

Recently decided to become a resident at Cantera. Everyone I interacted with in the leading office was more than courteous and professional. The amenities are exactly what I was looking for without it being a huge complex.

Reply from Cantera

The neighborhood and location are the highlights of Cantera for me. There’s practically no store that isn’t within a few miles and having the highway so close cuts down on commute times. The amenities are nice, but I don’t use them too often. The traffic and construction noise are definitely a bit frustrating on the west side of complex at this point in time though.

Reply from Cantera

Super clean property and is really quiet. The rent is a bit expensive but I rather pay more and live in a decent community. The office staff is super nice and helpful

Reply from Cantera

The community is nice, apartments are solid and the leasing office are very engaged with the residents. Just so dang expensive! :( We will hopefully be moving out soon due to the price.

Reply from Cantera

I think the monthly newsletter emailed to residents is a good way to connect to them. I like when the complex gives away breakfast sandwiches from Chick-fil-a too. In the past property managers have done a resident appreciation week one week out of the year to thank residence. I think this should be re-introduced. Community rewards are nice, but the resident has to do some kind of activity to get points and earn a reward. We're already paying rent so why do we have to earn a reward? Showing us appreciation for being just a resident would be more rewarding (in my opinion).

Reply from Cantera

Love the apartments and the community as a whole. Great landscaping gives it a resorty feel.. maintenance is a bit slow to respond but overall OK

Reply from Cantera

This place has been wonderful to live at. Whenever we have any issues they are always so helpful! I have had many issues with other apartments before so I am always skeptical but they have gone above and beyond to make this a great place to live. I highly recommend this apartment. One issue that can be frustrating is it’s supposed to be a gated community but since we moved in there’s always something wrong with the gates so they are open day and night almost all the time. I would appreciate the gates being closed at night to feel safer. But other than that it’s a great place to live!

Reply from Cantera

Grounds are great. Neighbors are cool, all working professionals, keep to themselves, yet are friendly and open. Wish the office personnel was less robotic and corporate. This is my home, not my place of business, I don’t live with policies and red tape.

Reply from Cantera

The community is great I just wish everything would work properly to fully enjoy what is being advertised. Like the Tv's by pool, I could never get them to work. Then the computer and printer is kind of on and off. And I really wish you could rent the club house after hours. There is a door that separates it from the main office so why can't we.

Reply from Cantera

I love this community, it’s peaceful, family friendly and diverse. It’s always clean and well maintained. I always get friendly and efficient help by the office staff. That’s the reason we narrowed it down to cantera, Alice the person who helped us the first time was extra informative and so friendly. The only thing that could be improved is that a work order is put, it takes a while, at least for me, for someone to come out and fix. Or have had an order put and it wasn’t fixed, even though we received word someone had come by. Nothing major or an emergent sumituatuin , but that’s the only thing that I’ve had an issue with.

Reply from Cantera

I love where I live. It’s safe and always quiet. Just signed my 2nd year lease. The residents are what make this community so awesome. Everyone is so friendly and fun!

Reply from Cantera

The experience at cantera is nothing to complaint about. The community is very clean and the staff is very friendly. That is why we decided to renew are lease for another year.

Reply from Cantera

Nice community and staff. Good layout in the units. Overall quiet environment although walls are thin and can hear the neighbors loud and clear. Quality of maintenance repairs/upgrade workmanship needs work. The area is close to just about everything, yet the neighborhood is still quiet.

Reply from Cantera

Overall, it’s been great. We love the amenities and love cooking and utilizing the stove. The one thing my fiancé would recommend is closer bbq grills.

Reply from Cantera

I love living at the Cantera apartments. The community it’s great and the staff they have working in the leasing office are great as well. Every time I walk in I’m always met with a big smile.

Reply from Cantera

Cantera Apartments have a very helpful and polite staff that are always ready to help you. The foliage and location of the complex are perfect.

Reply from Cantera

Awesome experience to live here. Very clean community and management is very good and responsive. They organize lots of events every week with food trucks to free beers.

Reply from Cantera

Really love the apartment. The layout is so spacious and open. The grounds are gorgeous and pet friendly. We love the pool and fitness center. There are some great opportunities for improvement.

Reply from Cantera

Overall it has been okay. It has been better then when we first moved here, but there are some things that are not the most ideal. One hard thing has been the unconsistent management.