Very nice community, great amenities, it’s very close to stores. I highly recommend this property for future residents. Staff is great and friendly

Reply from Cantera

Living at Cantera just over three months, I am enjoying apartment life after living in my single dwelling home for over 16 yrs. My apartment has everything I need and want: a wonderful view of the lovely landscaping from my really huge corner patio that happens to be shaded by a small group of trees; a laundry "room" with washer and dryer; and, a very spacious garage with plenty of room for storage. The peace and quiet is really valued. With a ground floor apartment, I'm so please to say that I hardly hear my upstairs neighbor, nor the neighbor next to me. Rarely do I hear a dog bark even though there are many dog owners who walk their dogs. The office is very responsive to my inquires and requests. As a new tenant, getting settled in meant calling the office quite often. Not once did I feel as though the staff was annoyed with my calls, even those days when making multiple calls! Everyone welcomed me and gladly took are of what I needed. If things stay this way, Cantera will be my home for the extended future.

Reply from Cantera

Clean apartment and common areas. Nice having food trucks every other week right in front of leasing center, and Christmas event for the kids. Great experience!

Reply from Cantera

Living at Cantera has been amazing. The connected garages make the apartments feel like a house, and there is plenty of room for storage. The management always plans events and keeps the facilities looking nice. The community is also very pet friendly. I really enjoy living here!

Reply from Cantera

I've lived at Cantera for three years and love it. Just signed a new lease. All staff members are friendly and professional, and maintenance requests are usually completed within a day. Rent is very reasonable and considerably lower than our neighbors. I believe the property is around 15 years old, but you can't tell by the way it's maintained. It's one of the quietest communities I've ever lived in. Solid construction, so I rarelyl hear my neighbors. Management replaced the sliding glass doors and windows last year (which saves on utility bills) and the whole complex got a coat of fresh paint several months ago. The fitness area (2 rooms) is great and offers video yoga classes. Really, I've got only positive things to say about this place. I can't imagine moving until I decide to buy. Great place to live!

Reply from Cantera

Overall I enjoy living at Cantera. It’s a pretty quiet community with a great location near the freeways and close proximity to almost every store you could imagine in Chandler.

Reply from Cantera

I like the small remodeling done in 2017. The painting looks good. The new window and sliding glass door has been very energy efficient as well.

Reply from Cantera

Messed up on a rent payment and they were real cool about letting me know what my options were. Sometimes things happen with payments and e-checks. All fixed and ready for the next!

Reply from Cantera

Extremely friendly staff. Very well maintained landscape. Apartments are very modern and very homie. Love all the pet friendly amenities around the complex

Reply from Cantera

A really nice place to live. It's quite, and the grounds are well kept, and good neighbors. The office personal are easy to get along with. If you need something in your apt. It usually gets done pretty quick.

The entire staff is incrediable. Property is always clean and peaceful. Appreciate the activities to help you stay connected. Highly recommend if your living alone or have a family.

Moved in the beginning of December. So far I love living here and I love the area. Everyone is very kind and out going, which is a great change from living in Scottsdale.

I've live here for for almost 2 yrs in one of the non-refurbished apartments. With the implementation of the new mgmt company over a year ago, front office personnel turns over less frequently, there are more community activities (food trucks, special events, etc.), the buildings have been repainted, and the windows replaced. I occupy one off the unrefurbished apartments and they won't refurbish until I move out; I wish the policy were different (it might encourage me to stay longer).

Love living at the Cantera complex! The pool and gym areas are wonderful my 18 month old loves relaxing on the swings out there. The only thing that would make this community better would be to have a little playground area for all the kids!

Reply from Cantera

Great service! Friendly staff. Danielle was so helpful in assisting me throughout the entire process. I looked at several apartments around the area and fell in love with Cantera.

Reply from Cantera

We genuinely love it here. The apartment has a great layout and lots of space. The amenities are gorgeous and I love the grounds. Some better upkeep on some items would help maintain the luxury feel.

Reply from Cantera

New exterior blue/grey paint is refreshing! Newly installed double pane windows are energy efficient and great quality! Many resident events and great community vibe here which you don’t find too often!

Reply from Cantera

I moved here in June 2017 from out of state. Cantera staff helped me with doing all the paperwork online and made my move-in seamless. I love living here!!

Reply from Cantera

Love living here, everyone is nice and quiet. The grounds always look lovely and service requests are always handled timely. The staff are always ready to try and make living here enjoyable.

Reply from Cantera

We have only been here for like a week but I can already tell we made the perfect choice for us. It's such a great community with wonderful apartments.

Reply from Cantera

We just moved in a few week ago, so far we like it here! The only thing is it took awhile for someone to respond to one of our maintenance requests, other than that it's been good here.

Reply from Cantera

They were super helpful and accommodating when signing a lease for our new apartment. I am looking forward to living here and enjoying all of the perks.

Reply from Cantera

I really enjoy living here. It's fun and the staff is helpful. It's location is also beautiful and my neighbors are quiet. I'd definitely recommend it.

Reply from Cantera

I really enjoy living here in cantera apartments. It quite peaceful and safe. The apartments are nice. I rate these apartments 5 out of 5 stars.

Reply from Cantera

I just recently moved into Cantera. So far my experience has been great. The only thing I’d say I didn’t feel to comfortable with is someone assumed I had a puppy. Other than that, my experience has been great. All office staff have been nice and welcoming. I just hope going forward I feel comfortable in my home, as I think I will!! Awesome job Cantera!