Great community! We have enjoyed living here for a year. Tenants are great and we love the pool! Any time something needs to Be completed management and maintenance is on it!

Reply from Cantera

This place really is home for me. It’s quiet, VERY well kept and just very pleasant to experience. The newly added weights and items to the workout studio are amazing! This complex has done nothing but improve since I’ve been here’s for a year. I love living here!

Reply from Cantera

Homely place.centrally located. Feral cats are an issue. Maintenace is good but could be better as the response time is a little long unless it’s an emergency.

Reply from Cantera

It’s a quiet place with a perfect location where shopping, the mall, and grocery stores, Costco, Walmart, and Target, are so close. Also, I really like the neighborhood here.

Reply from Cantera

Cantera has been a great place to live so far. It is a nice and quiet place as far as the area I am in. The amenities are great, too. My only source of contention is the lack of professionalism of the maintenance team. On several occasions they have had their building materials in my parking space which I find is inconvenient. Other than that, I’m glad to call Cantera my home.

Reply from Cantera

Great staff!! They are patient and understanding. All my questions are answered in a timely manner. Any issues I’ve had are resolved quickly.

Reply from Cantera

I love this community. However, in the month I’ve been here I’ve had to call for maintenance three times for things that should not be out of order at move in. I do have to say maintenance has fixed the issues promptly and I really appreciate that.

Reply from Cantera

I’ve lived here for more than a year now and overall it’s been pretty good except in the beginning there was a bad leak the first week we moved in. They got the wall and mold damage repaired within a week and a half. Besides that, everything has been good. Maintenance has done a great job making sure the property is clean. Cantera upgraded pool chairs and put corn hole by the back pool. Rest assured, this property is pretty quiet, not for the party type.

Reply from Cantera

Cantera is a fantastic place to call home. Staff is extremely friendly and willing to help anytime you need anything. Courtyard and public areas are well kept, and clean. Cantera won’t disappoint.

Reply from Cantera

I love Cantera! The staff are friendly, the grounds are beautiful and maintenance is awesome! My family moved from Cantera from across the country, only relying on the pictures on the web and the staff... we were not disappointed. The entire process of moving in, signing paperwork and now a year later, renewal of our lease was professional and smooth. I love the community vibe of Cantera too! I always find a new face to chat with on my daily walks with my Pup! Overall Cantera feels much more like a Condo community than an apartment community. It is true a home that all residents can be happy with.

Reply from Cantera

I love this complex the available parking and the pool area very friendly and overall welcoming! A lot better than Our previous complex that’s for sure!

Reply from Cantera

The community is very clean and the office staff are friendly and helpful. I would recommend this complex to anyone looking for a great place to live.

Reply from Cantera

Great place to live, adequate and well maintaineded, some of the office staff can improve their customer service skills by better 1 on 1 communication rather than leave a passive aggresive letter at your door.

Reply from Cantera

Really great living community! The property is great, neighbors are quiet and we love the pools and living areas. The view from my bedroom is probably my favorite thing about living here.

Reply from Cantera

Very friendly, quiet community. Office staff is very knowledgeable and friendly. Walked us through every step of the move in process. Would def recommend to others!

Reply from Cantera

Cantera offers very affordable housing. Specially for the quality of the interior and amenities. The location is convenient despite being next to the freeway.

Reply from Cantera

Good location, well kept community, master pool is big and resort-like. I like that the layout of our kitchen is larger, we like to cook. Would to see upgrades in the gym area.

Reply from Cantera

Thank you Cantera ! It’s been almost a year since I moved out here from California for work and you guys have made it a smooth transition . Well maintained apartments , great supporting staff , and a great community.

Reply from Cantera

Thigns are fine but the representatives are not professional except few of them. Otherwise everything is fine. But the luxer thing is jot a thing to say good.

Reply from Cantera

I just moved in yesterday and it is just an amazing complex and beautiful apartments. The appliances are so nice. We are so excited to start our next journey here.

Reply from Cantera

So far we’ve enjoyed living here. Nice community. Lots of potential. Friendly neighbors and great floor plans. The maintenance team has been especially great.

Reply from Cantera

The grounds are well maintained. The office staff are pleasant and very quick to resolve any issues that arise. Cats roaming around the grounds are some what annoying.

Reply from Cantera

It's been great so far! Right next to work. The neighbors are friendly. If I could do it all over again, I'd still choose to live at Cantera.

Reply from Cantera

The office staff are very friendly and attentive. I had a positive experiencing through the entire leasing process. Cantera's grounds are kept very clean and well maintained.

Reply from Cantera

I’m having a great experience so far. Office staff and maintenance have been very helpful and responsive. My unit is very nice and I like all of the amenities in the complex.