Cantera

4.5

4.5

Great move in experience. Apartment was nice and clean. The grounds are kept up really well which is nice. I previously lived here in 2015 and there was a major feral cat issue. It doesn’t seem to be an issue anymore. Another thing I love about Cantera is the parking! You can’t find an apartment in Chandler that has as much parking as they do here.
The patio adds to our living space, we are tucked in a quiet area but only 5 to 15 minutes fro shopping, restaurants and the mall. The best of everything at your fingertips.
It’s everything I want and need in a place to live. It’s safe, quiet and people are friendly. Packages stay outside the door and don’t have to worry that they will be taken. No complaints
Such a great apartment neighborhood to live in. The apartments are very spacious with nice sized kitchen. Staff is good, friendly and helpful with needs! The maintenance staff is also very knowledgeable and responsive. The only issue that I have is that I was over charged for an extra >800$ for moving out the same month that my lease is up. Wack!
Always clean! Love the amenities, the pools are always clean and the gym has plenty of room :) the rooms can get kind of hot even though the AC is on but I feel like the air doesn’t circulate very well
Cantera is a great community and I've enjoyed being a tenant here. The complex is clean, the common areas are great, and maintenance has been helpful on more than one occasion.
I have lived at Cantera for 5 years! I can’t believe it’s been this long. I love it here. Hannah the GM is so kind and so is her staff. I love how safe it is and the location is perfect!
Overall I feel a safe sense of community. Residents are generally friendly and Cantera does a nice throughout the year, on several occasions, to support socially engaging residental events to promote a sense of community
Good location with easy access to interstate. Apartments are nice and open. Main pool is very nice with grills and TVs. Front gate is hit or miss if it ever works. Nice green areas around complex
We husband and I really enjoy living at Cantera. It is in a location where it is close to things we need, customer service is great, and we like our apartment.