Great community and hard working on site management and location has good access to freeways. Good shopping options around the place with big selection.

I have been here for 2 years now and love how quiet and clean the community is. Staff is responsive to needs and the location is amazing! My only complaint is the secondary pool doesn’t get the love and care it should during the summer, hoping this year they keep it cleaner!

My wife and I are very happy with Cantera. We love the location, the staff is always happy and helpful, and they keep the property looking great. We also love the new updated interior of our appartment. Overall we are glad we chose Cantera.

Apartments are absolutely beautiful. Staff has been more than willing to help with any of our questions. Would recommend these apartments to anyone searching for a new home.

Reply from Cantera

From the moment I walked into Cantera to inquire availability I was greeted with warmth and amazing customer service from both Savannah and Takara. I've been a resident now for 4 months, and Savannah continues to provide amazing customer service in a timely manner. I made a great choice moving here.

Reply from Cantera

Awesome! We just moved in 3 weeks ago and everything is going great. Community is extremely helpful and every work order we submit was completed within a day.

Reply from Cantera

So far, everything has been great. It is a quiet community. I love the apartment unit I'm in. It is just the right size. The tub is definitely my favorite. The amenities are amazing as well.

Reply from Cantera

Awesome community, great staff. Always friendly and helpful. When I call for assistance they are always patient and understanding. My family and I love Cantera

Reply from Cantera

i love it! best place i’ve ever stayed. experience is much more than expected i can’t ask for anything more. this place is more than i can ask for!

Reply from Cantera

This complex is very clean and well maintained. I’ve had nothing but good experiences since my move in a few months ago and the front office is always very helpful.

Reply from Cantera

Great homely community. Super close to the mall And shopping centers. Wonderful lawns and landscaping. Nice to see greenery in the desert....

Reply from Cantera

My time at Cantera has been wonderful. The staff is friendly and helpful. The maintenance team has come and fixed anything that has needed to be done. The main pool and rec. area is always clean and neat.

Reply from Cantera

Very attentive to issues, maintenance is on it with anything that comes up. Apartment complex always looking top notch and improvements happening all the time. Thanks!

Reply from Cantera

We’ve had a much better experience since all the recent improvements. The only hard thing is that we have had an issue with neighbors smoking (don’t know who) and have emailed the office but never received any reply. Just a little frustrating when my then pregnant wife and toddler (now newborn) has to sit there breathing in the 2nd hand smoke when walking to our door and unlocking it. Not what I’d call a “smoke free residence”

Reply from Cantera

First time living on my own and all I can say is this is a great experience . The apartment complex is nice and the quiet . Always being maintained and so close to my job . Thank you

Reply from Cantera

Love it here. They community is great and I love the grounds. My dog loves the park and my kiddos love the pool. The layout is great. We are very happy.

Reply from Cantera

Great Chandler community! Close to shopping and restaurants, there is always something going in chandler and the east valley! Love how quiet it is here as well.

Reply from Cantera

Overall a great place to live. We have had a few minor issues when we first moved in but Maintenance cam very quickly to fix and were extremely nice.

Reply from Cantera

I’ve lived at Cantera for about a year now and I still love the community. I greatly enjoy how clear and nice everything look, as well how friendly everyone is

Reply from Cantera

We love living here with the new management looking forward to renewing our lease for 12 more months . I’m glad we have a key card to the gym.

Reply from Cantera

The apartment itself is renovated and nice. I do hear neighbor's and garages open and close since they're right underneath. We also face the highway. Those noises and sounds drive me crazy. I just hope I'll get used to it.

Reply from Cantera

Cantera is great! Love our new apartment! The front staff have been super helpful throughout the entire moving process. Would definitely recommend to a friend.

Reply from Cantera

I've lived at Cantera for four years and love it. Just signed my new lease. All staff members are friendly and professional, and maintenance requests are usually completed within a day. Rent is very reasonable and considerably lower than neighboring properties. I believe Cantera is around 15 years old, but you can't tell by the way it's maintained. Management replaced the sliding glass doors and windows last year (which saves on utility bills) and the whole complex got a coat of fresh paint and a resurfaced parking lot this year. The painting and resurfacing scheduling was handled beautifully by management. Trees are all mature, lending lots of shade in the hot Arizona summers. The fitness area (2 rooms) is great, also recently updated, and offers video yoga classes. The pool area is gorgeous! It's one of the quietest communities I've ever lived in. Solid construction, so I rarely hear my neighbors. Also, they do food trucks and monthly socials for residents, which is nice. I've got only good things to say about this place. I can't imagine moving until I decide to buy. Great place to live!

Reply from Cantera

Great community; very quiet and clean! People are friendly! Neighborhood are very safe. But they need to work on maintenance and upgrade technology. Sometimes there are cats running around but I dont find it as a big deal.

Reply from Cantera

My husband and I have only been here for a brief time but we enjoy living here. The community is quiet and the surrounding area is well maintained.