Cantera

The support staff are amazing and get things done fast and efficiently. I love how easy it is to access and pay everything through the residents portal
We love the apartment it has all the amenities we were looking for in a good location. Staff is helpful and neighborhood is quiet which we like.
Living here has been amazing since the moment we signed the lease. The front office is so friendly and they make it easier to want to live here. The community is great and my neighbors are so welcoming! Best complex I’ve ever lived in.
Great place to live! Friendly folks, beautiful grounds, quiet and relaxing. Close to shops, freeways, and Chandler mall. Lots of playtime areas for my dog.
Cantera is a nice place. I loved how quiet and clean it is. They do need to figure out what’s wrong with the front gate that is never working. But for the most part it’s good place to live.
Other than the wafting odor of pot coming from the neighbors below me and them complaining about my music on a holiday at 11 pm, so far so good
Quite and peaceful with great amenities. Staff is excellent! Maintenance requests are done quickly. The grounds are well maintained and I love the main pool area:)
Walls are thin and walls/sinks/tubs/desks in apartments are coated in a layer of paint instead of cleaned to hide any dirtiness from the previous tenant. Aside from that, it's pretty nice.
We have enjoyed living in this community for the last ten months. Of course the last few months have been full of change and adjustments, but the community has done a great job of keeping everyone informed.
I have been here more than 1 year. The Cantera is caring and communicating well. They respond well and quickly when I need a help. I have experienced many other apartments without satisfaction. Now I feel satisfied with Catera and can focus on my work without wasting my energy and time for little things. Thank you.