Canyon chase is so awesome in providing affordable and nice colorado housing. Sure, the buildings are dated, but they do their best in keeping it modern, nice, and cost efficient.

I've lived here for almost two years. Everyone is so friendly- both the staff and the residents! Close to i25, super convenient to any commute! Great apartments!

This is a great community with a really good management team. Maintenance is quick and knowledgeable. We love living here. This is home to us now.

The staff is friendly, organized, and just a really nice experience all the way around. I'm pleased I chose Canyaon Chase and I'd recommend to friends and family.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

I've been at Canyon Chase for 4 months and it's been great! It's quiet, clean, and the staff at the office is fantastic. The maintenance staff is also quick to respond and fix any problems that come up.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

The community/overall rental experience has been good. I have been here for several years and have seen several changes through out the time here.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

Quiet, maintenance responds quickly to any issues, overall great place, only downside is the pool is under maintenance constantly. Other than that great place to live!!

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

I love the trees and all the walking paths in the area! The upgrades to the pool area and grill look super nice as well! The office staff are always so friendly when we come in or see them out and about!

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

I’ve lived at Canyon Chase twice now (from about 2011-2015) and now since 2017 I’ve always been happy with the maintenance service, facilities and overall feel of the community!

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

It has been a good place to live so far. It is pretty quite and no one bothers you. The only thing that frustrates me is how high the electric bill is and we are hardly ever home.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

We have enjoyed living here. Very quite and people don't bother you. We have only been here for a month, everyone has been very polite and welcoming.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

I love it in these apartments. Its quiet and clean, and the staff are wonderful. And I love the update in the fitness room, and having the business center for work, or computer access.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

The office staff is very helpful and maintenance is on point. I do recommend living at these apartments. The location of the apartment is perfect there are grocery stores,gas stations and restaurants nearby.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

Love it so far, everyone is very nice. Maintenance is great and respond quickly. Love how’s spacious the apartment is especially having a baby.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

Well just move in into canyon Chase apartments like a month ago, I love the apartment it's a great space a lot of natural light comes in my dog loves the area, the pool and the gym are very nice, the only complain that I have is the utensils they're too old, my fridge gets flooded for being used, and every time I use the washing machine it floods to! Other than that I love living here so far!

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

Quiet area i.e. Parking lot,walking trails,landscape etc are nice and well taking care of.I I would love it if they would make it easier to recycle by providing bins or schedule pick ups or something to that nature 😊

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

I love that a lot of the people around here have dogs! It definitely makes it feel like more of a community. After all....the best kind of people are dog people! ;)

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

Pros: Quiet area, Friendly neighbors, Parking is always avaliable and close, dog friendly, apartment is spacious, convenient location(close to the highways), Storage space outside is helpful, Washer and dryer hookup. Cons: Other than the storage outside there is really no storage inside the apartment (no coat closet or linen closet), Maintenance has improved but is still not great. (Just slow to fix things at times)

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

From the get go of applying for our apartment, to the move in, even having to make a maintenance request. Everything here has been easy and prompt. Office staff has been wonderful and we love our apartment!

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

Overall it’s been great, it’s quiet here, feels safe, and y’all are helpful and attentive. The pool situation was annoying but it’s nice y’all offered an alternative and the exercise classes seem great

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

1. Many improvements! 2. Some folks forget: noise carries! (Also, CC could've won a contest:"most illegal fireworks". Dog upset ×2 days). 3. Thanks for communicating changes, upgrades to pool!

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

I really enjoy my apartment! I love all the trees and it’s in a convenient location! There is a very large pot hole in the middle of the street that I wish would be repaired and it’s been a bummer that the pool hasn’t been operational for so long.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

Good neighborhood and great amenities for the price. Recommend to people who like to live in a peaceful environment. Great service and fast response from the staff.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

I really like the convenience of the location - not in love with the apts thought. Did not like the way we had to sign the new lease early in order to get a "Discount"

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

The community is quiet, and in an excellent location. The staff is great about communicating any potential issues and upcoming changes to residents.