Living here is a different experience in a good way, convenient location close to town, and people are friendly here. Staff are great everyone works with you to make sure every resident is taken care of. Police patrol so the feeling of safety is great to have

All is good except the hot tube has been closed a few times and the pool isn't open year round and I still pay for it so I wish that would change and also the hot tube should be open later till 11 because I have to work later most days.

Great place to live. It feels like home and not a place to stay for now. The laundry room gets dirty sometimes and I have to call the office for someone to stop by and clean it.

It’s been good living here. People usually stay to themselves and are friendly. Over all I feel like it’s a great community to live at......

This is a decent apartment complex I just wish there was more parking available and cheaper units. Other than the the location is nice and it is homey.

The community meets the minimum requirements for a sufficient living arrangement as per my 27 year old needs and demands. The community could utilize more opportunities during special occasions to arrange special events for the citizens to partake in and maybe meet companions with like minded interests such as art.

I love being apart of this community. While we had a rough start here at canyon chase, this has become home! We are always excited for community events!

We have loved living here at Canyon Chase Apartments for several years now. The staff is very friendly and helpful. When something needs to be fixed, the maintenance crews are usually here to fix the problem right away.

I'm so happy with Canyon Chase! The staff is always friendly and helpful, the maintenance team is always fixes any problems quickly, and my apartment is so cozy and comfortable. Couldn't be more satisfied with everything!

Maintenance dose not like to come back a second time to fix anything. Hard to dropp off rent if you work the same hours. Website dose not always work to pay rent.

Honestly I love living here it’s so peaceful and it’s a great place for anyone with babies. Love being able to walk around with my daughter and go to the park.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

I live living here, the only thing I’d say is my least favorite thing is that the leave blowers are here too early. I wish they’d start later in the day.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

It’s been nice living here. I like the area and it’s the best price around the area. The staff could be nicer. Other than that it’s okay....

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

It’s been great so far! Quickly response with any issue! Super friendly staff!!! Thanks for given me the chance to be part of this awesome community!!!

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

We have been here about 6 months now and love we love it! Great location, quiet complex. Laundry IN UNIT!?! That is hard to find. Very dog friendly too! Most places have a 30lb weight limit. My only complaint is that there are no poop stations to encourage people to pick up after their pups. Would recommend to friends.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

I have appreciated over the past several days that employees have been helping keep the sidewalk and stairways clear of snow. Although it doesn't bother me...I know if they didn't do that things would be more difficult for older residents.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

Not the best community. Office people are great and kind. The new manager must be new at what he’s doing because he doesn’t know how to handle situations.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

I have lived at canyon chase for at least 5 years and I fully enjoy my time with them. The staff have always been so kind. The maintenance staff is good too.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

Very quiet nice neigborhood still.The neighborhood is conviniently close for shopping.New remodeled Gym is looking good.Parking has gotten better.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

We love the location of these apartments. It’s great to be on the highway but feel like we’re in our own secluded corner of the world! Communication with management used to be great, but it’s become more frustrating over the last six months. Maintenance requests take longer to hear back about, and some of our basic questions/concerns have been ignored. I’m hopeful that changes in the coming months, because it’s out a damper on our time here.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

For the most part we have enjoyed our time here at Canyon Chase. When we need something done, it’s usually taken care of right away. We’ve had good neighbors the entire time we’ve lived here.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

Overall it’s been a very good experience. Have loved her for three years and haven't had to many problems . Super quite place. Only complaint is the dog poop everywhere

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

We enjoy living here. The neighborhood is fairly quiet and the staff is attentive. Also like the layout of our apartment and the trees and stream behind our house makes for a relaxing place to read.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

Neighbors have been quiet, polite, and have kept thier areas clean. Maintenance has responded well to issues. Management has had some changes but looks like they have gotten that ironed out for now.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

Canyon Chase has been a great place to live! Clean, quiet, and the office staff are always very attentive and ready to assist. Never had a problem finding a parking spot right in front of my building.