There is a lot of privacy when sitting on my porch I really enjoy that I also enjoy the pool and the spa it’s very nice. Canyon chase is overall a very nice place to live!

Been here almost a year. Its been great. Zhane is the best! Maintenance is probably 8/10 but I assume they stay very busy and have a lot on their plate. Resident events have been great. Wish you guys would do a Wine and Paint type of event tho ;) (unless you have and I never saw the email). Oh and tell LaSarha to give Zhane a raise.

I rated this apartment community 4 and a half stars for the location, the neighbors I have, and the price is reasonable. The people who work here are always very friendly as well.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

My resident experience has been wonderful. Whenever I have had an issue such as pests and a broken smoke detector, the staff has always responded promptly to resolve the problem. Also, the suggestions of the residents are always heard. A number of people were requesting to have a recycling service; and the complex installed a recycling bin a few months later.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

The Neighbors have been friendly and the puppies are beautiful. The maintenance manager has been polite, professional, and extremely helpful. He is quick to respond and very skillful.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

This is a great community. It is a very quiet complex but everyone is very friendly. It is clean and kept. It has a lot of what people are looking for central a/c, washer and dryer hook ups, pet friendly, pool and workout equipment, recycling.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

Staff is always helpful and considerate, maintenance works quickly and is pleasant. Would recommend canyon chase to anyone in the market for a new apartment

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

The leasing staff was great in making sure we were understanding everything as well as ensuring we were good to move in. Plus the apartment is awesome and the community is turning out to be exactly what I needed.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

Maintenance responds so fast, I love the text alerts when maintenance is finished. I really wish they would schedule set times though, it makes it really hard to organize on my end.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

It’s a great well kep beautiful place to live with an excellent staff that gets things done in a quick friendly manner. The apartments are beautiful with a lot of really great features you don’t usually get in apartments. I’m very happy living here.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

So excited Canyon Chase started recycling! It makes life easier and is great for the environment. I hope they continue to make improvements like this.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

Maintenance is so fast and always on top of things. Leasing office is super friendly and always on top of things and helpful. Definitely family friendly.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

It’s A very good place to raise your kids in. A quite place. Also we love the pool, the park is great. Also how everything is kept clean....

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

I love the apartment very nice, crystal clear pools great staff and the community rewards are a cool perk to living here as well a little pricey but definitely a great value for it.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

It has been great living here so far! My broken furnace was replaced and it works great now. It is quiet and peaceful. Having the park nearby is very nice. We have used the pool as well.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

Always welcomed by the staff with friendly service. The area is super quiet with lots of friendly neighbors. we would recommend this complex to anyone and everyone!

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

Living here at Canyon Chase has been so delightful. The staff members are very helpful in every way. The people within the community are very pleasant.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

Apartment staff are the best, always very helpful and understanding. Minus a star because of my previous upstairs neighbors behavior. I know the management can’t control everything a resident does. Let me just say I am glad they have moved on.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

I LOVE LIVING HERE...it'S CONVENIENT TO DENVER AND BOULDER...maintenance ARE QUICK AND EFFICIENT...STAFF ARE ALWAYS NICE AND HELPFUL... CLOSE TO STORES AND NICE NEIGHBORHOOD

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

ive Been here for 3 years and never had an issue with my residency. Any minor inconveniences were taken care of and handled and mantainece was prompt

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

I love the community. Everything is so clean and organized when it comes to important things. It’s a quite place and people are very nice and friendly. The staff always try to provide you with the information you need and impedían question or concerns you have m.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

Office personnel are awesome and maintenance is quick and friendly. Recommend to anyone looking for a quiet neighborhood with nearby parks, trails and schools.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

Best transition from my old apartment to canyon chase, everyone here is amazing. I love my new apartment here at cayon chase, they gave us the exact apartment we wanted.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

This complex it’s amazing! As a resident of 4 years I only have kind words to say :) The office staff and maintenance staff are both so kind and helpful. I love the area as well! It’s very safe and plenty of places to walk my dog.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

I love living here. Everyone is the office and maintenance crew is always very helpful and professional and friendly. Maintenance is really quick to respond and this is also a big plus.