My biggest complaints are the lack of soundproofing between floors! Hearing your neighbor role over in bed is awful. Hearing your newlywed neighbors at 5am every morning is even more awful!

I’ve been living here for 3 months and so far it has great. The neighborhood and building is peaceful. The people who work here are friendly and very helpful.

Its amazing! Great people! The atmosphere is amazing. There is little to no noise. The amenities are beautiful. Also the view of the mountains is great!

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

Overall happy living here. Management could be better. Not too happy at the moment. Wife is mad they haven’t come check on the appliances that are falling apart.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

I like living here but management could be nicer. The people in the office tend to take their time answering calls. They also don’t do maintenance checks after 2. Apparently it’s too late in the day. Oh well

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

We love living here. It is quiet there is nice trees and a creek out side our apartment. The pool is great I cannot wait till it opens for the season. The staff is also very nice. Great complex.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

Love the quiet, peaceful atmosphere of the apartment complex. Neighbors are friendly but respectful of each others privacy. Well lit for safety.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

Affordable apartments in an accessible area. Access to walking trails and a small pond. Somewhat dated units, but everything functions well and maintenance is generally quick to resolve any issues.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

We love living here. All the neighbors are so nice and the office is very good too. They do things in a timely manner and are so friendly to deal with. A great place to live.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

When we first moved in the community was great. And lately it seems to be falling apart and not being well taken care of. Holes in the fences. Half of the grass ain’t being mowed. Unfriendly staff.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

I love living in the Canyon Chase Community. It is very peaceful and most of the neighbors are really friendly. Maintenance staff is friendly and prompt. Office ladies are very personal and professional.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

I really enjoy the area and our apartment but I really dislike that other dog owners don’t clean up their dog’s business and not enough stations for bags and dumping.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

It is a nice area. They have a very pleasant staff. Out of all the ones I've encountered, they have friendly maintenance. Could work on getting the pool situation taken care of quicker and getting the hot tub fixed quicker than I swear 3 months time.. 🤷‍♀️

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

Really enjoyed living here. They do a great job with residents! A lot of great community things to do as well. The workout room as awesome. Great place to live.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

Been great so far just moved in! Office was helping when we moved it. Our apartment got new carpet and updated appliances so that was also nice.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

We moved from Michigan and have had nothing but a pleasant experience so far. The office was supper helpful with the move in and got exactly what we were expecting with never seeing the apartment (which is a good thing). We are extremely close to everyday needs and have easy access to major highways within minutes of our place.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

Just moved in and we love everything. Very nice apartment, everything is in great condition. Neighbors and all the staff are really friendly people.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

Great place to live with family. There are two parks nearby and a lot in the surrounding area to do. If I had to state a grip it would be that the apartments don't take their no smoking policy very serious, which is a shame.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

Sondra in the leasing office has been exceptional her customer service is outstanding!! I definitely feel welcome into my new apartment home.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

The location is great, there are plenty of shops and resturaunts around. The only downside is The limited parking spaces. I often have to park 2 or 3 buildings down and walk to my apartment by myself in the dark

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

Everything is pretty great. They're a little old so it has wear and tear damage and it gets pretty hot in summer and cold in winter because if the single pane windows, but it's not a bad place

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

I have had great experiance at this apartment complex! Everyone in the office is super friendly and helpful! I have always had a great experiance getting things fixed as well!

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

This community is so nice. The people are nice and the stuff is great they are always so good and quick to respond when needed, and it's always clean

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

Quiet, friendly, and good place to live. We are happy and comfortable here. Looking forward to another great year at Canyon Chase Apartments.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

Canyon Chase does not disappoint! Not only does the staff in the front office help you out with any questions you have, the maintenance responds within reasonable time frames. Only complaint would be that you can hear your neighbors very frequently. Overall, love this place!