My experience up til now has been really good one. From the EASE of moving to a different apartment to the PLEASANTNESS of walking our dog everyday. Plus, the staff is always quick to respond. My wife and I are enjoying our time here.

Lovely grounds, prompt maintenance, friendly staff, fair rental rates, beautifully updated apartments and the choice to bring your own washer/dryer is an uncommon amenity!

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

I feel very safe living here. I've lived here for 8 years and my roomie has lived here for 30 years. I love the location. It's near beautiful parks and greenways. I also like my neighbors who are friendly. Maintenance and Management are awesome. They respond quickly to any concerns I have. They treat me always with respect and never give me the feeling I'm being unreasonable or a pest. I really appreciate everything they do. They refurbished as much of my apartment as they could this year with my living there. New dishwasher, new stove, new faucet in the bathroom, resurfaced bathtub, floors in the kitchen and bathroom replaced, two new ceiling fans put in, new overhead lights put in every room, handicap bar put in the bathroom tub, new blinds throughout, and a fire alarm that flashes light for hearing impaired. Every year at lease renewal they pay to have the carpet cleaned. The only things I don't like is that they padlock the pool in the summer, inconsiderate owners of dogs leaving dog poo the yard throughout the year so it cannot be enjoyed by other residences and creates disease threat for other animals, and I don't like that the balconies have wide floor boards that allow the stuff from the neighbors to rain down on my patio. Major YUCK factor especially given I don't smoke or have a BBQ out on my porch.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

I really love living here. I just renewed my lease for the 3rd time. It is close to my work (if you work in Denver, it still isn't a bad drive) and there is plenty of shopping, restaurants, movie theaters and social amenities close by. While it is an older community, that is part of it's charm. Big evergreen trees all over the place and mature bushes lining around the buildings. You will not feel like you are living in the middle of a busy city. Full disclosure, you do hear some traffic from I25 (price you pay living near the convenient freeway) but not too bad, thanks to all the trees. They have a good size pool, bigger than most of the other apt complexes I went to. The staff are really good people. They organize a lot of events (safety procedures, medical info, holiday get togethers, donuts mornings & more) and I have found them helpful many times. The maintenance team is top notch. Nothing is perfect and the times I needed something done, they have did as quick as they could and efficiently. From replacing my heating unit to changing the kitchen lighting after I had hand surgery. Plus they are friendly and will take to the time to explain things. Also, the company is renovating the apts. I moved into renovated apts when I moved in. I don't know if they have completed all the apts, you would have to ask. The only reason why I didn't give a full five stars is I wish they would have put in hardwood floors instead of carpet when they renovated. Hardwood floors are bit more modern which would have gone with the newer renovated look. Plus they are easier to clean and more durable. Other than that, I really love this community. Obviously, otherwise I wouldn't have renewed for the third time!

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

Community is great! Just need a better window seal, but everything else is great! The ladies and gentlemen in the office make this place the perfect complex to live!

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

The best apartment I’ve ever been to! I love the staff and the place is clean and very quiet. Affordable and in a great location. There’s a few parks near by along with tons of things to do.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

I love this apartment community and the swimming pool too. The creek is behind my apartment and when it rains at night, you can hear the water running.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

No complaints at all. Nowhere is perfect and they have issues but they've always been quick to address them. Sometimes even same day. Building is cheaply made but management is on top of it so all in all, 5 stars.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

I quite like living here. The staff has always been friendly. Thre maintenance team is polite. I've had two after hours maintenance emergencies and each time the gentleman that came was polite and manage the problem that evening. For the most part it's pretty quiet. My neighbors both upstairs and across the hall can get a little loud but that has nothing to do with the community itself. Overall, I feel like it's pretty worth it. The rent is a little high personally but you get what you pay for sometimes.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

We are enjoying living here. Everybody is so nice and helpful too. They do a great job keeping everything cleaned up here. We are very happy that we picked canyon chase to live.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

Although the location is amazing, the complex has gone through several management changes and the maintenance staff also has changed twice.... so, if you are looking for consistency, this is probably not the best place.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

Not a bad community. I did have my car broken into and we live in one of the older buildings so it has a couple of problems like our hot water heater burst and we had water everywhere damaging some of my books. The good thing is the fixed it quickly and replaced our water heater with a brand new one. The office staff has always been friendly and helpful and they are working on making the parking lot safer for cars.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

The neighborhood isn't the safest, but the amenities are great. Hot tub is great and so is the pool. Can here the floors above us creaking whenever the neighbors walk, though

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

Apt complex is so big it takes a while to have ground maintenance done or apt itself worked on, but staff is always super helpful and friendly!

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

We love it! Love being on the first floor. Close to everything! Nice neighbors. We mind our own business. Quit overall. A nice place to live at for

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

It’s been very nice living here. Neighbors all are pretty nice and we tend to stay to ourselves. Other than that it be nice if the staff answered the phone more often.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

Great price for the area and quality of housing, quiet neighborhood, very pet friendly, and very friendly staff! I also love the building style and that we have fireplaces.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

Great community,I really like how much incentive there is to voice your opinion, be heard and be rewarded for it. Great management teams well. I am really enjoying living here. A

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

Love the location and really excited to be a resident here! It was a struggle with the move in process other than that we really enjoy it here.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

Canyon Chase is an awesome place to live. I haven't had any problems at all. Sona in the office is fabulous I just love her. It is also reasonably priced to live here. I would recommend my friends and family.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

The apartment complex is nice and clean. My apartment that I moved into wasn't the cleanest and some of the items are originals from when it was bilut. I believe there are simple cheap things they could have changed to make the apartment look cleaner. Mainly in the bathroom. The staff has been friendly and helpful!

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

Office Staff Are Friendly And Willing Work With When Coming Up Short On Rent. They Tell Us Everything We Need To Know And Always Go That Extra Mile For Us. Thank You

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

Great place to live in. Only thing is I wish residents would pick up after their dohs, because I see a lot of dog poop everywhere and it does not look good for the property.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

Have lived here for almost 3 years, apartments are nice and they have really stepped up in the matinence. Neighborhood for the most part is quiet !

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

It's great, nice neighbors, beautiful pool area and gym. Maintance is reaponsife wne this is a safe neighborhood with a good community with a lot of open space