Great place to live in. Only thing is I wish residents would pick up after their dohs, because I see a lot of dog poop everywhere and it does not look good for the property.

Have lived here for almost 3 years, apartments are nice and they have really stepped up in the matinence. Neighborhood for the most part is quiet !

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

It's great, nice neighbors, beautiful pool area and gym. Maintance is reaponsife wne this is a safe neighborhood with a good community with a lot of open space

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

It is in a good area and hidden away from everyone. Its quiet for the most part. Haven't really seen any of my neighbors. The only problem is that boyfriend's car got stolen while we were on vacation. They do not have security cameras so there was no way to see who did it.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

So far my boyfriend and I have had an incredible experience! These apartments have so much character and we feel so much at home! This is our first place together and we are so happy

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

I really enjoy living here. The community is really friendly. Maintenance is awesome. Anytime I call them they have been really quick to respond and always helpful and very professional. The office is staff is personable and always pleasant to work with.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

My experiences have always been wonderful here! The staff is kind and very helpful, Maintenance team always prompt and very safe too! I truly enjoy living here

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

I have lived here for about 8 years and my experience here has been pleasant. The staff is friendly and the location is great. I have few complaints about any neighbors.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

Great location for getting around the Denver metro area. Quiet and secluded feel for being so close to the highway. Great access to nearby shopping, restaurants, and hiking.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

I have been here for almost 5 months and have never feel more like home to me. I feel that the Holidays are going to be great because we are in such a great and friendly community!!! Happy Holidays!!!

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

Have submitted work order requests, pay rent, and checked out activities on the website. This is a nice and easy to use feature for working people.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

I have signed my third least not too long ago. I have genuinely been happy with this complex. The location is absolutely wonderful amazing price

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

We have lived her for 10 years now, we've had nothing but good experiences anytime we've had any issues they have taken care of it. Here's to another year.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

Aside from the only 2 day grace period to pay rent and the fact that there is no drop box to deposit the rent into it’s an ok place to live.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

Everyone in the leasing office is very helpful. Move in was easy, any maintenance issues get taken care of quickly. Apartments are clean and plenty of parking.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

Great apartment team in the front office! If you have any issues, they make it their number one priority to get it fixed or resolved! The community surrounding canyon chase is also beautiful and well kept, giving the property a safe and homey feel.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

We like the community and staff. The apartments are nice and maintained. The only issue we have had this year is maintenance closing tickets without verifying the problem was solved and having to call again. However they did respond immediately when we called back. Definitely would recommend this community to others.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

We transferred to a larger unit and the staff was so helpful and nice! They really make it feel like a home knowing someone cares. Their actions show it

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

So far we’ve enjoyed our time here at Canyon Chase Apartments. We have neighbors who look out for us and we do the same for them. We like living here and love the quiet surroundings.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

We recently moved here, and are astounded by how clean and quiet the community is. Maintenance is fast amd reliable and the staff in the business office are always friendly and ready to help.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

Lovely place to live! Never have any issues living in this community. Safe. Quiet. The only complaint I have is some of the appliances such as the sink is always having problems.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

We love living here. The mangement team and maintenance people are on top of things and are very prompt in fixing rhings when we ask. The amenities are great.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

Living here was great. Love the finishes of the unit, the vaulted ceilings, the friendly staff, the resident events. I think the only thing that would make it better here would be if it were a non-smoking community.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

6 months into my lease and I'm still very pleased! Everyone has been courteous, helpful and prompt and I just love the location! Best part is...Zhane's back!

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

I give the staff 5 stars because they have always been so pleasant to work with and very helpful. I have lived in the community for several years and picked this apartment area due to the location to the bus and shopping. As with apartment living there will be challenges, but overall the noise curfew is respected for the most part. The maintenance is great, any issues are resolved very quickly.