Living here was great. Love the finishes of the unit, the vaulted ceilings, the friendly staff, the resident events. I think the only thing that would make it better here would be if it were a non-smoking community.

6 months into my lease and I'm still very pleased! Everyone has been courteous, helpful and prompt and I just love the location! Best part is...Zhane's back!

I give the staff 5 stars because they have always been so pleasant to work with and very helpful. I have lived in the community for several years and picked this apartment area due to the location to the bus and shopping. As with apartment living there will be challenges, but overall the noise curfew is respected for the most part. The maintenance is great, any issues are resolved very quickly.

I had to have a window replaced in my master bedroom. Once the replacement company was contacted the guys were quick and respectful. We even noticed the other was broken, too. Canyon Chase was quick to accept the request so the guys could fix the second one at the same time. I was very pleased with the work and the experience.

We love living here. The rent is relatively affordable, the location is great. It can be difficult to communicate with management at times, but they are generally friendly and helpful.

I like that the maintenance folks are quick to address any issues, the office staff are usually very helpful and kind, I never struggle to find parking and most people who live here are friendly.

As we get into the snowy months I want to share my thoughts on the snow removal. They are not very quick to get snow removed. last year it would be well into the after noon ( hours after the snow has stopped) and our snow would still be on our stairs. My husband slid down snowy steps, he had called the office and they didn't seem to care much about it. The first snow of the year same thing snow was still on our steps hours after the snow had stopped.

It has improved a lot with the new maintence workers. The grounds are will kept and the apartments are very spacious. We live in the refurbished apartments and it is very nice.

The apartment is nice, however I wish that we had been provided with 2 keys for the gym/pool, as it is often hard to coordinate who will have the key since my roommmate and I have such drastically different schedules. Additionally the windows feel like perhaps they don’t have a good seal and they let out quite a bit of hot/cold air.additionally it is very frustrating that the cost of water changes on a monthly basis. It’s very hard to budget when it sometimes changes as much as $100 on a month to month basis.

I have lived here for 2 years now and I honestly have no complaints. The office staff is friendly and accomodating and the maintenance team is quick to respond and fix whatever issues pop up. Recommend checking them out

Older apartment and having lived here for over 2 years things break and lights burn out quickly. We just had the upstairs apartment's water heater leak into our laundry room. Maintenance is always great and fast, just needs a remodel.

Great place to live. Management staff is pretty on their game. They do a good job with snow removal and salting the sidewalks. This company also picks up dog droppings.

There've been some pretty significant administration issues lately. Of the two mail keys we were given, one didn't work and the other was so flimsy it snapped off in the box. It took almost two weeks to get that sorted out, which is way too long for something as crucial as mailboxes in my opinion. All the front desk staff work at a different complex usually, so no one ever knows what's going on. The complex itself is fine, but any time you have to get something done by the office it's going to be an adventure.

Friendly neighbors. People in the office are nice to deal with. Whenever there is a problem and I call the office they usually take care of the problem right away.

Our apt smells so badly of smoke and we don't smoke anything. Plus out water heater blew and it took a while to get that cleaned up and fixed. The staff is fairly attentive.

I have lived here for about 8 years and I really enjoy the location and neighborhood around here. It feels like a secure area and the neighbors around are nice as well.

I love living here. Very quiet, beautiful scenery, maintenance staff is professional and quick and friendly. Office staff is quick to respond . My cul de sac is pretty quiet and most are friendly.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

A couple months ago, it was storming and the rain ended up leaking through our window. It was to the point we were standing there with a garbage can trying to catch it. Maintenance came out to fix the roof as well as offered us carpet cleaning to aide with the dampness. Always on top of everything the complex throws their way!

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

The community is great people are friendly. I love the covered parking area and that it is pet friendly. The only down side is there is not a dog park.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

Sondra is really nice. She made us laugh and we felt right at home. We love all of the community things they have. The pool, the workout room, the park close by. It’s a perfect place for us.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

I am s current resident of Canyon Chase. I have lived her for 5 years. I enjoy the quiet community and the easy access to I25 and local shopping areas. Community ground are kept up. However bushes in front of balconies are very overgrown. But does provide extra privacy.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

Living here has been a great opportunity for me. The staff has been exceptional and the maintenance are awesome.Please keep up the good work.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

I love living at Canyon Chase. The community is peaceful and most everyone around is friendly. Maintenance team is the best. They are always quick to respond and friendly and professional.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

We really enjoy our time here at Canyon Chase and so far have had very good neighbors. We just wish they would stay longer. We just get to know them quite well and they move.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

It's quiet, I also very much enjoy the park near by. I unfortunately dislike the fact that residents are allowed to smoke inside and throughout the facility.