Canyon Chase Apartments

4.3

4.3

I would recommend Canyon Chase, staff is nice as well as the maintance. Only complaint I would have is that all the tall grass by the creek is never cut so there are a lot of bugs around.
We will miss canyon chase so much! Our time here has been great! We wish we could stay but a new adventure awaits, but we will be back to visit!
I enjoying living here due to the affordability. The fire places are nice in the winter - I do wish the units were better insulated but it is what it is.
I re-signed my lease because the price raise was fair. Sometimes properties will increase the rent by a ridiculous amount come lease signing time but, Canyon Chase didn’t do that and my partner and I are grateful!
Wow sounded like a bomb. Scary when the stairs fell apart but how awesomely fast someone responded. I feel confident that the stairs will be fixed quickly.
There needs to be cameras on the buildings overlooking the parking lots along with lights in the parking lots. It is very dark at night and somewhat sketchy
delivery drivers often get lost on the way to my building and I have to awkwardly explain how to get to my location or end up meeting them at the front office. it would be cool to see a map of the building numbers up at the entrance like some of the nearby communities have done. I feel it could be helpful to have a map with all the buildings labeled so delivery drivers can be more efficient and effective.
Great place to live! Lots of stores, gas stations, and restaurants near by. The dumpsters and mailboxes are conveniently placed, and easy to get to.
Maintenance is super quick and friendly. They are also very knowledgeable at least with the items they've needed to come to my unit for. The grounds except for near the dumpsters are well kept
I Have Lived here since 2018 and so Far it has been a great experience. The staff is nice and always Understandign when tough times arrive. The neighbors are wonderful and the area is so peaceful. I definitely recommend.