The apartments are nice, clean, and well maintained. the neighbors are respectful, and the management is professional, courteous, and prompt

Pros: Nice apartment, Spacious, Friendly neighbors, quiet, Close parking, Close to i25 and tons of food/shopping places, quick maintenance response, dog friendly. Cons: Not enough storage! There is one storage closet outside however there are no linen closets or a closet by the front door, our heater/A/C has always has problems it never maintains a set temperature and consistently runs, Car got stolen and then tire/rims were taken a few months later (after the car was recovered) when we spoke to the police officer he said it was due to the hotels around the area as well as the lower income apartments up the street. Overall, we have lived here for over 2 years now and have enjoyed it. Thank you!

It is a decent place to live. I can't complain about much. I will see how things go during the rest of my lease period. My dog seems to be happier since moving here.

Very nice community, always very clean and well kept. The office representatives are extremely kind and friendly and made the paperwork signing easy.

Great service. I love loving here, beautiful apartments, staff is lovely and very helpful, wonderful neighborhood. Definitely will recommend these apartments to friends looking to move

My move in process went very smooth yesterday and my apartment was pretty much perfect when I moved in. I am very happy I chose Canyon Chase.

Love it. Close to everything. Neighbors are nice. Pool is nice. Hot tub is open year round. Maintenance is attentive and genuinely care about the property

Moving from another state has been so challenging! Saundra has helped us every step of the way! I couldnt ask for anything more from a community when moving state to state and having 1 million questions! Cannot wait to move in!

We have just moved into Canyon Chase apartments and I have to say, gotta be the nicest apartment complex my wife and I ha e ever lived in. People are friendly, lots of pups, and the staff was amazing with the move in process.

Real nice place to live great people in office and so far great niebors. The only thing is the our side of my building on street side is not so pretty like it is by the office

Maintenance Is responsive and overall experience is very good. I enjoy living here. Although the doggie trash bins should be emptied more often.

Overall quiet apartment but upstairs neighbors make a lot of noise throughout the day; to the point where there is noise 24 hours and the only way of getting quiet are earplugs.

This apartment complex isnts located in the best neighborhood but it isn’t too bad. There are no serious issues with this apartment complex.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

We love living here. Maintenance is always on top of fixing our issues. We recently went from a second floor to a bottom floor it has made all the difference

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

Outside areas/parking is quiet. The amount of parking is not great. The Noise between the apartments is louder than desire. The location is great, shopping is great.Most of our neighbors are really nice.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

I haven't lived here long but I like it. The neighborhood is nice. The only think I dislike is the problem when we're calling to the office. It takes a while for us to hear back from the office. Or if all I have is a simple question, I have to wait hours before getting a response. Sometimes i'm not even at home when the question pops up, otherwise i'd go to the office.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

Wonderful staff and community! Would be nice to have more community events. But overall I’ve really enjoyed living here. Everyone is very kind

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

I love our beautiful apartment! Staff is always efficient and friendly. Great location and neighborhood. Pet friendly. Great park nearby for adventures with my dog. Close to my daughters school.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

Worst shower ever. Going to hardware store to fix it myself. Seems to be the norm here. Nice price, deal with it. It is close to a Hooters and the interstate.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

Has been great. The move in was done easily and smooth, and they fixed the minor things around the apartment immediately making the move in even better.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

It is for the most part a quiet neighborhood and everything is close by between restaurants and grocery stores. It also has dog parks near by if you have dogs.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

It is nice to see Earnesto back on the maintenance team. He is very personable, and also gets our sidewalk and stairs shoveled quickly. All of the maint guys are quick to help us carrying in groceries, even though it is not in their job description. Cudos to them!

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

Lived here 5 years and have to say Canyon has been great place to live, Lisa and maintenance has always been fair. Rent increase has been competitive compared to surrounding community

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

We have lived at Canyon Chase for several years and have enjoyed our stay here. We have been very fortunate to have good neighbors and everyone is courteous. Staff had been a pleasure to work with.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

I have had a wonderful experience here so far!!! From the leasing staff to the amazing maintenance man, Ernesto, who came to help me one snowy night when a squirrel got trapped in my kitchen wall. Love it here and will remain for some time!