Nice quit place to live. The Front office are very helpful on anything you need. Maintenance shows up fast after a work order has been submitted and look for future problems to take care of as soon as possible

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

The location is really great. It's convenient for all grocery shopping and getting on Dry Creek Trail. When we first moved in a few years ago they were really great about picking up trash, cleaning up leaves and knocking down spider webs/dirt. Unfortunately, over the last year it hasn't been as regular. They are good about following up if there is loud noise after hours or if a light goes out, so it feels safe. The front office ppl are courteous and responsive. I just wish the grounds were as cleaned up like they were a few years ago when we first moved in.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

Have met strangers at pool, lunched with new friends and enjoyed the tranquility of sitting on the patio on a spring day just enjoying the landscaping.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

Good experience, and the location is great for a family near a park and schools. Parking is great, never have issues not finding a spot. Neighborhood is peaceful.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

Good rate for this area, maintenance is great, staff is always friendly. During the most recent snow fall though, I don't think anyone cleared out the parking areas.

Maintenance is pretty good about clearing snow and ice from walkways. Really only dow side is that I can hear my upstairs neighbor moving around

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

Most things are broken or falling apart in my apartment and getting things fixed is like pulling teeth. Leasing office doesn’t care about loud and unruly neighbors.

This is a quiet, peaceful and safe place to live. The office and maintenance staff are great - friendly, professional and quick to respond or keep us informed.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

Decent apartments in a convenient location. Quiet neighbors. Plenty of parking. Maintenance can be slow at times to fix things, sidewalks and parking lots are always a complete ice rink after it snows, & apartment security could definitely be improved, lots of break ins and thefts in the area.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

I have enjoyed living at Canyon Chase for 5 years, the staff is still wonderful and they always keep up with the grounds to make sure it all looks nice.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

I am thrilled so far. Management has great communication and allowed me to move in a day early. Very accommodating. Looking forward to living here.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

Move in was real smooth. I am really enjoying the apartment. The maintenance staff and regular staff are very helpful and good at there jobs. I would recommend Canyon Chase to anyone that is looking for a place to live!

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

Great experience so far. The community is peaceful and located in a nice area. The staff were helpful and friendly so far. The celebrations are awesome for Christmas and other major holidays

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

The rents are reasonable here which is the main attraction. The office is always ready to serve and help us which added on to it. Really a good experience here.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

My partner and I love living here! We love the people, the staff and just how kind all the locals are around us! We could not be happier to have chosen cannon chase apartments as are home!

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

The office people are always nice they help us with whatever we need. The maintenance has improve since we have first moved it. We love our apartment with all the upgrades and the amount of space that we have. We love the fact that we have a fireplace and we have used it a couple of times.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

I have lived at Canyon Chase twice now - obviously it's a decent place or I wouldn't have come back! The staff are friendly and helpful. Maintenance requests are done timely a majority of the time. I only took off a half star because there are some minor maintenance things that could be better kept up on (dog poop and steps that are concrete and crack and fall apart often).

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

The only negative I’ve had here is someone stealing packages other than that it has been great! Staff is very helpful and kind :) I love my apartment

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

Staff is always friendly and timely with concerns and repairs! Love em! Other than Colorado cost of living (yearly increases) that have doubled since 2012 I have no further complaints

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

decent living. the office could be better at answering the phone and/or calling back residents that call. overall super nice staff, and over all maintenance problems are taken care of in a timely manor.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

I absolutely love my new home at Canyon Chase! The office staff was extremely inviting and helpful through the leasing and move-in process. All of my new neighbors have been kind and welcoming. The units themselves are clean, spacious, and I love the updates that Canyon Chase has done!! I couldn't be more pleased with my experience here thus far.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

I love it here. The management staff is awesome and they are always doing something for our community. Whatever holiday it is they make sure to involve everyone here. It’s really great.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

Great place to live. Office personnel are great. Love Sondra. Maintenance is fast and efficient and friendly!!! Only issues are Google maps makes it impossible for deliveries of any kind to reach you without issue.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

We have had a good experience so far. The staff has been really nice and know what they are doing. Also, maintenance crew have been really good with coming to fix things in are apartment when we need something fixed.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

We have been here for 4 years, and just love it. It's quit, you can't hear your neighbors. Maintenance is great when we need them to come out.