Canyon Chase Apartments

4.3

4.3

Not so quiet anymore. New (?) neighbors keep music/tv/video game volume up loud and late into evening. Calls to front office go unacknowledged.
This apartment complex is so awesome 😎. There are nice walkways with a nice area for any size dog. I have a Chihuahua and he loves it here. The staff is very friendly and maintenance 😊 fixes anything in a fast response.
Good neighborhood with access to RTD. Friendly staff and timely response to requests. The price is reasonable for the facilities and apartment space.
Emily and David have been extremely helpful and understanding. Helping me find the perfect home and caring about my family when something happened to them during our move. Great people work here 💕
Nice apartments, could use some more storage options but overall nice and roomy. Neighborhood is pretty quite and most all of the neighbors are friendly. Maintenance staff is great, they are quick and knowledgeable. Office staff has definitely improved over the years as well.
Most interesting emergency water shut off that was fast. Maintenance has been most helpful and polite. Carpet installers need better driving skills.
I don't have anything to put here. and you seem to have a spam filter in place so I can't repeatedly write blah over and over until I have 140 characters.
Very helpful staff but i wish the would of completed the needed maintenance before we moved in. I wouldn’t of minded waiting a few more days so it could of been completed. The community is great and overall the experience is good.
The grounds held up well during the snow storm . Things are getting greener now and our power didn’t go out or anything. We appreciated the fire place during the blizzard!
Canyon Chase Apartments has gotten much better at taking care of or put attention to the issues that need to addressed,only thing is communication is sometimes lacking.