We love the location of these apartments. It’s great to be on the highway but feel like we’re in our own secluded corner of the world! Communication with management used to be great, but it’s become more frustrating over the last six months. Maintenance requests take longer to hear back about, and some of our basic questions/concerns have been ignored. I’m hopeful that changes in the coming months, because it’s out a damper on our time here.

For the most part we have enjoyed our time here at Canyon Chase. When we need something done, it’s usually taken care of right away. We’ve had good neighbors the entire time we’ve lived here.

Overall it’s been a very good experience. Have loved her for three years and haven't had to many problems . Super quite place. Only complaint is the dog poop everywhere

We enjoy living here. The neighborhood is fairly quiet and the staff is attentive. Also like the layout of our apartment and the trees and stream behind our house makes for a relaxing place to read.

Neighbors have been quiet, polite, and have kept thier areas clean. Maintenance has responded well to issues. Management has had some changes but looks like they have gotten that ironed out for now.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

Canyon Chase has been a great place to live! Clean, quiet, and the office staff are always very attentive and ready to assist. Never had a problem finding a parking spot right in front of my building.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

Overpriced for what you get, but the same could be said of 95% of housing in Colorado at current rates. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed pulvinar consectetur metus, placerat dignissim sem semper at. Suspendisse malesuada libero justo, sit amet condimentum ante egestas ac. Integer in efficitur orci. Ut sodales efficitur est vitae finibus. Vivamus sed placerat lacus. Sed eu fermentum purus, eget faucibus arcu. Aliquam feugiat mauris non congue cursus. Donec aliquam malesuada interdum. Phasellus sem nunc, facilisis ut fermentum id, rhoncus at metus. Suspendisse sit amet augue pretium lorem lacinia congue non eu quam.

I really enjoy living here at Canyon Chase. It's quite the grounds are kept up. I just think Sonia is the greatest. Maintenance is great as well.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

Everything has been great but I’m disappointed that they cut down all the trees in front and ripped up the ground cover in the office and cut down the tree by our balcony

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

I love the community here. I also love all the contests that they do! The only issue I have is some of the neighbors, and all the high school kids that walk through the complex.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

We have lived here for 2 months and love it! We love the property and the apartment. It was the most updated for the price! I'm so happy we chose here to live.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

I love the location of the apartment complex and there are some great amenities! I just wish there was a place to recycle and that the pot holes in the street would be filled

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

I have lived here for around 9 years and have had an overall pleasant experience. The neighborhood is quiet, the staff is friendly, and maintenance requests are filled in a timely manner.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

Did almost everything online. Great and friendly office staff. Easy to use resident portal. Clean apartment and surrounding area. Seems like a great place to live. Only been here two days!!

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

The staff (including Bailey and Sondra), are extremely helpful and welcoming. We had a leak in our washing machine and they got a maintenance person to fix the problem right away.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

Very quiet and humble community, great neighborhood to live in especially with kids. The office does great activities to bring the residents in to meet and have a good time.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

Met some great friends at the pool. Met up with them at Taco Tuesday and had a great time chatting. Also have a great neighbor across the hall. We share 'apartment and pet' watch when one of us has to be away.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

I love living here! The people all seem very nice that I have met so far. The community is very quiet. And I absolutely love how the leasing staff hosts events and gets the community together!

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

I have been living this same place Apt. for the last 5 years. Not planning to move anytime. The pool/spa is place to relax after a hard days of work

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

I like living here. Sondra is great, whenever I have an issue she takes care of it right away. All of the staff are great and very nice! The pool and fitness center are great.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

I have been living here 6 weeks and have been satisfied with the staff and maintenance. I had few things that were missed before I moved in and the issuers were taken care of within a couple of days. I am a property manager myself and I love it here .

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

I have never loved living somewhere so much! Canyon Chase is truly beginning to feel like home! The staff is absolutely amazing, and everyone is always will to put in a helping hand!

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

The location is convenient, the staff is friendly. Need wayyyy more doggy stations for the complex. Love that we are next to a park. We have had issues with maintenance calls and our needs not being met. We didn’t have a working AC for 2 months.

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

This place is really just the best! The pool is great, when not being vandalized, and the fitness center just got renovated and is wonderful!!!

Reply from Canyon Chase Apartments

So far no major complaints other than the water heater breaking/leaking the first week here (but it was immediately fixed and there was no damage). Absolutely love the location and my apartment is great. I cant imagine living anywhere else right now