Canyon Chase Apartments

4.3

4.3

Greta neighborhood with access to RTD. The rent is reasonable and the community is peaceful. Good amenities and friendly staff. The apartment is spacious for the price.
Really like the community and love that it is quiet and dog friendly. Love my neighbors, everyone is friendly. Maintenance is great, the grounds are kept nice and they are quick to answer if you need anything. Happy I chose to make this my new home.
I like the location but have heard of a few more break ins to vehicles. I don’t like that this is not a secure area since it is where I live. Also, the speed limit on the road is 25MPH and I think there should be speed bumps implemented because it is unsafe to go to your car that’s on the street since there is sometimes not enough parking in the lots. If we have to have our vehicles registered through the office then those that are not registered need to be towed. The has become a lot more cars that are parked in the lots
We love living here. We haven’t had issues in a long time with the community it definitely has stepped up and changed. Love it! Definitely recommend
Appreciate all of the spooky participation. Everyones doors and porches look beautiful and terrifying. Pumpkins galore and skeletons smore, some spiders too.
It has been very good so far, only negatives so far have just been minor maintenance issues. It is a very quiet and nice complex and I would recommend it especially considering the price point.
We really love it here. Super quiet. Maintenance team are always quick to fix things. And are always out doing things around the property. Office staff are nice and super efficient.
Nice quiet neighborhood. Nice place to live, it’s really beautiful now that the leaves are changing colors and you can smell the wood burning fires.
Overall great accommodations and friendly staff. They keep the areas pretty well maintained, and we have had many maintenance issues resolved without too much hassle.
All excellent staff and community. Just wished there was more to be done with the amount of crime in this area as we've had things stolen out of our car and one car itself stolen