Canyon Chase Apartments

4.3

4.3

I've said a lot about Canyon Chase Apartments as a whole, but the community and staff are worth mentioning again. The on-call staff has been great, fixing a number of issues we've had, in a very speedy manner. The main staff in the office has been especially helpful with questions and queries, as well.
I've been here 2 months and so far and it's pretty good, I can't complain too much. I wish the noticeable cigarette smoke smell would have been disclosed before moving in. if it had been disclosed I definitely would have chosen another unit.
Quiet most of the time, conveniently located tl restaurants and hotels. Also a two minute drive to the interstate which makes it a quick easy drive to anywhere in Denver. Only forty-five minutes from the airport
Great place with lots of parking options. Also has access to many restaurants option. Close to downtown. Great school area and friendly environment
So beyond happy with this place! Great staff, great area, and even better inside. I have no complaints and I’m happy I call it my home!!!!!!
Move in process was seamless, but they don’t take care of the community. Dog feces everywhere no one picks up after themselves as well as maintenance doesn’t pick up the poop. It’s everywhere
I still feel the same as I did on my last review. But gotta give it to the apartments for last month. When the heat went out last month, We called right before the office closed they took care of it the next day.
I have lived here for about five years. I have had a great experienced all five years, staff is always nice and helpful and maintenance as well!
Great neighbors great community! Since new management the community has improved! Front office staff is always so nice & there to help!!! Highly recommend Canyon Chase!
I love our apartment’s location. Despite being so close to main thoroughfares, it is quiet and offers a number of beautiful walking trails. We’ve been here for three years and have loved it! Our only complaint is that our apartment neighbors individuals who smoke, and there’s not an efficient way to protect ourselves from their carcinogens/ chemicals.