Canyon Chase Apartments

Very friendly residents and staff, Clean and respectful. A good spot to call home! Lots of dogs in the community and kids, If something needs to be fixed maintenence is there in a jiffy.
Just moved into a larger apartment and I love it! The community is nice and quiet, my apartment is spacious yet cozy and the office staff and maintenance team are always friendly and responsive!
It's ok. Since I moved to a 2 bedroom though it hasn't been very good. I could go on and on about the problems but I won't cause it doesn't do any good.
This apartment complex has been the best one I have ever lived in! I moved in in July and was struggling to find a place to move during a pandemic. They offered me a personal walk through of an apartment via zoom and Bailey in the leasing office answered all of my many questions through email very quickly. The entire team in the office has been friendly and professional. I have had maintenance requests for small things like a bathroom door not closing and the maintenance men fixed it within 24 hours! The apartments are in a wonderful neighborhood with beautiful trees all around. My neighbors are all friendly and the community is very welcoming to pets as well. The apartments are clean, spacious, and very comfortable. The rent prices are really nice for all the amenities this apartment complex has to offer.
I still love the part where it's so quiet at night. When it comes to other things for example matter what maintenance issue i.e. not having a microwave for 3weeks,not being able to use bathroom for almost 2 weeks since the bathtub and floor had to be re-done. Submitted maintenance on dishwasher but never heard back. But like i was saying matter what maintenance issue we always get the same excuse that the emergencies have to be taken care of first and basically are saying that there are emergencies non-stop everyday. but 3 weeks and almost 2 weeks.
The community feels very clean, friendly, and helpful. It is a peaceful community and laid back. It feels like a safe area to reside within.
Nice place, friendly neighbors, quite nice nature walks close by. Great maintenance team quick and helpful. Two targets near by and great food option not to far from here.
It a nice area. Very green with exercise options. Close to downtown, stores and schools close by. Very center area and lots of dinning options.
I have lived here almost going on five years. The staff is always friendly and welcoming. I have had no issues with my apartment and Maintenance is always prompt.
I have enjoyed living here at Canyon Chase. The staff is very helpful, my neighbors are friendly, and I know that the grounds are well taken care of!