Canyon Creek Apartments

Our experience has been pretty good so far, we're going on our second year here. The staff is just amazing and has been so understanding about our rent payments during the pandemic. If they weren't so amazing and compassionate we'd probably be homeless.
The staff are amazing here we have a problem or a question they take care of it right away and I like it. They are really caring with this whole covid thing going on.
My experience at canyon Creek apartments has been amazing management through these hard times has really have an understanding how hard it is for people right now and it's really helped out and done everything they can to assist people in need
I love living here I love the maintenance workers the office workers it's clean quiet one of the best apartments I ever lived at. If I need something you guys understand.
It's been great living here love the community.the premises are always kept clean. If there is an issue with anything in the apartment that issue is taken care of fast.
I love where we are with all the trees and wildlife. Shops are only a short walk away. Nice quiet spot. Maintenance people are great when things need to be fixed.
Good neighborhood and nearby trails. Quiet and clean. Close to target and Costco. Good bike lanes to go to town. Pet friendly. Staff is friendly and responsive
Canyon Creek Apartments feels like home. It’s a family friendly and pet friendly apartment complex that is quiet and safe. I love the amenities and the location.
This is my 3rd summer here and I really enjoy living in this community. There are a few issues that stand out regarding Greystar as a company. I have requested 3-4 times to have the gutter on the roof directly above my apartment fixed. The management has continually told me it would be fixed this summer when they worked on the roofs. It has yet to be fixed. Also, there is a very noticeable difference in the landscaping and the care that goes into keeping the front of the complex looking clean and lovely, versus the lack of maintenance to the back part of the complex. There is ivy growing up over the walkways, dead trees, and constant debris (such as cherries and blackberries) all over the sidewalks. Plus, dog owners constantly let the dogs walk around in the back area and do not clean up after them. All in all I am happy and content living here. The office staff are lovely and the maintenance guys are quick and efficient.
There was a huge misunderstanding in the beginning, but Janet and Jake took great care of me to make sure I was happy here. Janet has been amazing through my move in.