Canyon Creek Apartments

4.2

4.2

I love living in this quiet, friendly apartment complex. The facilities are always clean, there’s always kids running around laughing. It’s a warm welcoming home!
I've lived here for nearly 2 years and enjoyed it. It's right behind a great Costco with direct connectivity to I5. The staff have always been very helpful and they take care of A LOT of residents. I've always been treated with respect and courtesy.
I really like our apartment. The neighborhood is quiet except for when the kids are shouting and sometimes I smell cigarettes and it gets into my apartment which kind of blows. There is a cute little trail behind the apartments. I like how updated the apartment is. I do think the sink in the bedroom is strange. The patio is a good size space for an apartment. Maintenance is really fast, they get to your requests same day. I will say when we moved in it didn’t look like it was professionally cleaned which bugged me but overall we like it here. My neighbors are nice and it feels very safe here. Another thing is you have to pay $40 for a parking spot and that’s the only spot you get which seems a little ridiculous and the spot isn’t even that close to your apartment. I think that everyone should get one parking spot included in rent, that’s how it’s always been other places I’ve lived. You do have to pay $11 a month for a trash valet. Overall we like it here!
This has been a really great place to live these three years. Great staff and maintenance, quiet neighborhood and great trails. We’re so glad the gym and pool are open. We’d love to have a place to store our bikes so we don’t need tall six bikes on our patio. Previous management said he was working on it.
Great place to live! Safe for single ladies, quiet and well lit. Nice amenities. Very clean and beautiful. One downside is the parking. I recommend paying for a spot or you will have trouble finding one. The office girls are friendly and accommodating. I’ve lived here for 3 years in 2 different apartments.
Tenants are not picking up after their dogs other than that not bad. parking spaces are tight and sometimes hard to get into the people do not always Park straight
Its great super quiet and clean.the only thing bad is if you get a neighbor that smokes than there is not much the office can do :/ other than that the pool and gym are pretty awesome amenities to have.
Melody was very nice and welcoming. Was very helpful anytime I reached out for anything. My apartment is clean, I had clear instructions on what I needed to return to the leasing office. And I’m excited to be in this community.
Canyon Creek is an amazing place to live!! I have lived here for around 5-6 years and I’m not planing on going anywhere! The office is amazing and the maintenance is on top of of everything!! The resident events are my favorite!! You will love it here too hands down!!
People were usually pretty respectful of assigned parking, the front desk was helpful. You can usually find times to have the pool or the gym to yourself. Pretty close to a lot of stuff as well!