Canyon Creek Apartments

4.2

4.2

Good rental experience so far, and I have been renting apartments for many years now. Good neighborhood. Most of the shops are nearby. Staff are amazing.
All the staff employees are excellent. Friendly and professional. The front of the complex looks amazing all the time. The back half gets forgotten. The yard maintenance does as little as possible to take care of it. A d the amount of dog waste has gotten very bad.
We moved in today and our neighbors were very friendly. Introuducing themselves, saying hello. One lady even told my son "welcome home". So sweet. Also the office management ladies were very helpful with answering all questions we had prior to moving in. My family and I are exciting to join this community.
For the most part, I have no complaints. The biggest complaint I have is around the dog poop constantly being left everywhere. More times than not I step on someone else’s dog poop while taking my dog out.
Great place to live with young kids. There are a few parks located throughout the grounds, a nice swimming pool and plenty of walking trails. The maintenance crew is top notch and always very prompt with repairs.
Nice place. Maintenance team is good. On site gym looks actually nice, but we have yet to see it due to COVID. Watch where you step - some people don't pick up after their dogs.
Great place to live! Quiet neighborhoods and lots of trails nearby. Bike friendly roads and close access to target and Costco are nice. Maintenance is timely and helpful
Awesome place to live with peace and quiet. Friendly neighbors who respect one another by asking about your day. Parking is alright and traffic isn’t all bad coming into the apartments.
Nice leasing office staff. Pet friendly with waste disposal and pet bags. Trash pick up service. Wall heaters are efficient. The apartments are fairly large and the deck is as well.
For the most part it has been a great experience here at canyon creek apartments. The only problem I have had is all my kitchen appliances are updated and my washer and dryer are very old and can’t seem to get them to be upgraded.