Canyon Creek

4.2

4.2

Elisha
It's not the best but also not the worst. The not updated and not renovated unit we live in good at minimum use updated appliances. The oven stove range takes a lot of special finagiling to make it work at times. I would put in a work order but it's a whole process to have them come out several times before replacing anything finally.

Zoe
The apartments are nice, the location is awesome, and the people at the apartments are helpful when I have questions! Easy access to the highway and close shopping around too

Anton
The ceiling is still leaking. 10 men came and told me, that it is not a roof, but steam. I don't care about what is the cause of the water drops felt from my ceiling. It shouldn't be so.

Aleksey
We recently moved into one of the two bed one bath complexes, and we have only good things to say! The space is perfect, the community is very welcoming, and the staff made renting and moving in a total breeze! We love that the apartments pride themselves on cleanlyness inside and out! 10/10 would recommend living here!

Kathryn
I can't wait to see what this place is all about so excited glad to know the kids will have friends and us parents can have time work out and everything everything so far has been amazing so again I'm excited to see what's in store for me

Sophie
It use to be great living here but a lot has changed . I still love my apartment but rules don’t seem to matter anymore and it’s not Quite as nice as it was when I moved here . It’s a lot different. Communication is sometimes is not the best. But with all that said I do love my apartment and where it is located.

Tyler
We just moved to Canyon Creek two weeks ago, but so far it has been an amazing place to live. Our apartment is beautiful, the amenities are great, and the management is wonderful!

Gail
Love it, everyone is so helpful and flexible! They have helped me with the online stuff and the whole move in process as well as my mail gap between homes. Thank you so much!

Theodore
We have enjoyed living here for 3 years now. The location is good and the staff here is nice! Maintenance is quick and efficient when it comes to repairs.

Natalia
We are new residents. Everyone we have met so far has been great. Maintenance and front office have been awesome. Kelsey in the front office is absolutely amazing!! She made our transition of moving from Salem to Canyon Creek amazing!!