The apartments are in a nice place not to many nosies from car passing. The apartments it’s self are nice and modern. So far it’s nice here.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

The amenities are great for an apartment (especially the gym) and the people working are always nice. The apartment itself have a couple things that could be upgraded but aren’t bad especially for the price.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

My husband and I love it here, so far the ladies in the office have been so awesome, and our neighbors are really polite. It is also great location wise.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Love the community and our apartment so far! We moved in recently and felt at home immediately. Plus our view faces a forested area, so the privacy is great!

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

I’ve loved everything about the staff, amenities, and units while living here. The staff couldn’t be more helpful and friendly, Corinne and Kelsey on the office are phenomenal. The amenities are amazing. My only complaint is loud neighbors, but I don’t think it’s intentional. The floors are just thin

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

So far it has been reasonable, but we have some issues with our apt that was​ brought up and nothing has been fixed yet. The lamp is hanging from the edge and it looks like it is going to fall. The grinder in the seek

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Located in a very nice area! Close to shopping but also secluded enough that there’s not a bunch of traffic outside your window. Very nice complex. Valet trash is great but parking is an opportunity

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

My husband and I license the central location of Canyon Creek to Portland and Salem. Commuting is pretty easy and there are litany of places to go with if minutes from here. The apartments in general are ok, though pretty old construction. The noise from upstairs neighbors is always heard - at no fault of their own, it’s just how the building was designed. The appliances are pretty worn and older as well, but maintenance is always quick to fix any problems.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Employees are very pleasant. Apartment units are nice, comfortable, few complaints. Living near the clubhouse is extremely loud and sometimes frustrating.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Canyon Creek is such a warm and welcoming community. Kelsey in the front office has been so helpful, and has made me feel right at home. The amenities are amazing as well, and are an added bonus for sure. So happy to be living here!

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Loved the pool and the gym! Gym had a good amount of stuff to do a little bit of everything. The front desk ladies were always so helpful. Only complaint would be here’s wasnt enough not numbered spots for guests so people park in your spot

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Have not moved in yet but moving in on 3 days and I love the apartment in side and can't wait to move in I'm so happy to move in and I just moved here from AZ

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Haven't moved in yet but the apartments look great staff is amazing and I can't wait to live here Me and my roommates move in Wednesday can't wait

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

The staff is very nice and friendly. They helped us get in and was very informational about information that we asked them about. Very helpful

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

I haven't moved in yet but everything seems amazing so far! I can't wait to try out the pool, and playground with my stepson. We're so excited to be a part of the community.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Very quiet and cozy. A lot of trees and great landscaping. The clubhouse /gym/pool is fully featured and has a lot of amenities - - enough to keep you busy! Staff is very friendly and considerate.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

It’s been a wonderful experience so far. The staff are super nice and seem to help you right away with any questions or concerns. I enjoy having the little doggie potty sections too.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Quiet, peaceful, clean community. The perfect place to land after being in the hustle and bustle of the city for a couple of years. The local farms and nurseries nearby are an added bonus!

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

We are new here but loving it so far! Very friendly office staff. We have had a few things that needed to be fixed in our unit but maintenance was there within a day to fix it!

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

My Son and I Love Our apartment & the community here and Canyon Creek!! We couldn’t be happier!! Thank you Canyon Creek Community! #TeamCanyon!!

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Living here has been incredible. The amenities can’t be beat, the location is perfect, and the staff is super friendly and helpful. Very happy to be renewing my lease here.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

This place amazing and takes well care of the people who live there and what ever needs help with with information they are happy to help I will most recommend this place for a place to live

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Living here feels like home. The grounds are kept nice and the community members are nice. The pool and hot tub are kept clean and is really lovely having in the summer heat.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

I love it here!!! It’s a beautiful apartment and the staff are super friendly. Everyone cleans up after pets and everything is very well-maintained

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

I love the tree views from our apartment, we have a lot of wildlife around us which is lovely. Having to pay $40 a month for a parking spot is rather steep though, and paying $25 a month for the valet service is annoying, seeing as sometimes they don't pick up our trash at all without giving any reason why, plus have been seeing a lot of trash on the ground. Aside from that the neighborhood is really nice, the maintenance people are always very pleasant and are quick to fix things when needed.