Canyon Creek Apartments

4.2

4.2

Eliseo
about 22 hours ago
Hands down the best community to call home! Everything you need is so close by that includes entertainment, groceries, trails and freeways.
Theodore
The apartment is nice and has lots of storage. If anything happens the maintenance team is quick to respond. The only thing that is still a bit of a problem is free parking sometimes. Still not quite enough spaces for everyone. But overall a really good experience here!
Stevie
For the most part, the apartment units are nice. It's a problem, like many other places, that there are some people who just won't pick up after their dogs and everyone ends up stepping in it. Hopefully rents don't increase much more in our area.
Sophie
I love my apartment it just right for me. The problem is some of the people that live here with big dogs don’t think they have to pick up their dogs poop . It’s awful. Now that it is getting warmer the smell is bad. In the front of the complex it looks very nice but when you look at the back of the complex it looks like it’s hardly ever mowed and breeze ways are hardly ever taken care of. There are lots times when the office people don’t seem to communicate with the residents and I think that it is important so that we know what’s going on. I have said this before but things have not changed much. I would like to see these improvements and communication better with the residents. The maintenance department is very helpful and always is here to fix things when needed
Candie
I enjoy living here. The office staff are kind and helpful. The maintenance keeps the grounds clean and in working order. The addition of the bbq areas is nice and will be so nice in summer.
Nicholas
Has been great living here the past 8 years through multiple neighbors until the most recent moved in above us. Since then it has been a nightmare of loud music and constant banging on the floor that shakes our entire apartment. Not only that we can somehow hear every footstep they make and with 4+ people living there it is literally non-stop during ALL hours of the day resulting in 4 hours of sleep a night. Management has attempted to rectify with maintenance working on their floors, but after one pass it hasn't helped and we were told we will just have to wait till they move out to get a final fix. Not really something you want to hear with $1,400+ in rent and utilities and 4 hours of nightly sleep.
Evelyn
Cool place to live in… not many complains and there’s a back trail behind the apartment where you can walk your dog. Overall I would recommend for someone
Tyler
Water pressure in master bathroom sucks, water barely shoots out of the water head. But it’s a great neighborhood nice features like dog park next door swimming pool and hot tub. The gym is an added bonus
Jessica
We love that this community is kid-friendly. I also love the nature trails and that the property feels wooded and isolated. Applying was easy and renewing was easy too. It was all online.
Alexandra
The price is nice, the living arrangements are less than ideal. There’s water damage in our apartment that was caused by previous owners but never fixed before we moved in. The hot tub is always under maintenance and never hot. The staff is friendly though.