I have enjoyed living here very much. This is the second time I have been a resident here and I would absolutely recommend to family and friends.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

It's a quaint place to live, a bit on the expensive side. Good location and nice apartments. Wish more could be done about the maintenance as far as the outside is concerned. We live in a spot that's surrounded by trees and just plain dirt. The other half of the apartments looks nice though. Seeing how we're across the street, I feel like it's not as much of a priority and kinda forgotten about.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

It’s clean and Tidy. My upstairs neighbor has kids who like to play rough and make a lot of noise but it’s actually comforting because the place is kept really nice so I never feel stressed or disgusted by the area or it’s conditions. The playground is great and safe my two little boys love that place!!!! Flowers planted around the place more densely would be nice honestly since the place feels so cozy it would only add to the place and color reminds people to smile. A creative arts crafts night tossed in the community events would be cool to see. But overall it’s amazing and lovely here.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

So far everything has been great! There were a few little bugs with some of the appliances, the racks in the dishwasher aren't aligned so they dont slide in very easily, and the dial on the dryer is off. But other wise, the first week has gone really well!

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Nice neighborhood, staff, and great maintenance Team. Problem with mildew in the back room and with bike storage. We can’t store them on the racks under the stairs and have to keep five bikes on the patio. Our son’s new Christmas bike was just stolen this morning. We need a solution

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

I love my "home", I feel safe, private (lots of trees by windows and I'm close to everything I need, mainly my church and best friend ! I have lived here since 2015 and consider this my home.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Living at Canyon Creek Apartments in Wilsonville, OR is a nice retreat away from the typical apartment style living. The grounds are relatively quiet, something that is important as a night shift worker. The grounds and maintenance people do a wonderful job up-keeping the grounds and answering calls as needed for repairs. The parking is absolutely atrocious, cars park in the same guest spots for days at a time, if you want an extra one you have to pay. Which is fine, but we should be able to find an extra place when we need to.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

We are new residents and have had great help from the leasing office so far. We appreciate their flexibility with us moving from out of state!

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

It’s a great place to live but the communication is not always the best. On my move in day the apartment was not ready, thanks god I came up with a solution and they were happy to accommodate for me

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Canyon creek is a great community. We have lived here for over a year now and with young children I’m glad it is a clean and safe place to be. Maintenance is quick to respond, the grounds are well taken care of, and parking isn’t as bad as it could be!

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

They chill. They easy to deal with. There are plenty of outdoors areas located close. Parking can be a real pickle, but not if you wise and all.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

The amenities are amazing. Canyon Creek feels like home and the staff are always willing to help and are friendly. The apartments are newly remodeled and the grounds are meticulously maintained. If there is anything wrong the maintenance guys will come promptly and fix the problem. A great place to live!

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Good community to Live in overall! Maintenance has been great to work with, the office staff are helpful, and the amenities are great. One thing that is frustrating is I don’t believe there is a noise limit in the morning - there’s a red truck that pulls up near our building every morning and blasts music and with a baby in our house this is not helpful. But other than that we love it here!

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Really great staff and maintenance. Quiet neighborhood and great trails for walking. Love the sidewalks and bike lanes for going around town and that target is so close. Wish there was a solution for our bike storage!

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

I have loved my little apartment and think the amenities here are amazing. However, open parking is extremely limited, there aren’t enough lights at night when walking through the complex, and you can hear everything that your upstairs neighbors do. There are definitely some improvements to be made, but overall I’ve had a pretty food experience here.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

needs to have more priorities with people who has lived here longer better parking space managment better understanding and learning to fix things without getting bothered more patient

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

We moved from out-of-state and our experience with the leasing process was awesome! Friendly staff, willing to help you with whatever concerns or questions you have. Parking is a bit difficult if you don't buy a permit, and a lot of people park on numbered spots without a permit. But, overall, has been a good experience so far!

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Beautiful area to live. Great neighborhood. If you have kids there are a couple parks in the community and one nearby. As well, there are often events going on that can be fun for kids and adults in the community.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

I moved from Florida to Wilsonville and all the leasing agents at Canyon Creek that helped me get an apartment were spectacular! It can be a very stressful situation moving across the country but Team Canyon Creek had my back throughout the entire process! Keep up the great work ladies!

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

As my resident experience in canyon creek is that it’s very calm and peaceful place to live. Canyon creek needs to work on the parking, allowing more areas to park.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

I love living here. The units are beautiful and the residents are friendly. Management is very responsive and very friendly as well. So happy we chose this community!

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

y rating has changed since last year as a few things have deteriorated over the year. The staff is still great. However I have had to deal with an ongoing noise problem with my upstairs neighbor. Apparently in the state of OR it is very difficult to evict someone for excessive noise....even with repeated complaints from multiple tenants!! There was also very poor planning on the management this summer when it came to cleaning the roofs and doing the landscaping. First of all, they ripped out perfectly healthy plants in the front area and replaced them with new plants. No need for that. Then they decided to power-wash ALL the sidewalks and breeze-ways. THEN laid fresh barkdust on the grounds.....THEN to top it off they decided to clean off the roofs by power washing them! It made a gigantic mess and defeated the entire point of cleaning and having new barkdust put down!! A simple rearranging of the steps would have been easy. The last item that has been a nuisance is management's "crackdown" on patio violations. We have been served with notifications for hanging plants, patio furniture that isn't correct, potted plants that are too large, flags, outdoor hanging lights, windchimes, bird feeders, etc., basically anything that makes your apartment your home. Not cool! I like living here and I like the staff in the office. I just wish we had a little more flexibility.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Not. Bad. Good neighborhood. Great gym. Has a hot tub. Pool is freezing al times of year. I like the trails nearby and the neighborhood area.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Nice place, friendly people. Maintenance upkeeps well. There’s a trail that wraps around the apartment complex that’s great for walking your dog.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Super awesome. Love the location as well as all the amenities. The staff is amazing! It is always super clean outside, and the maintenance team does a great job as well as all the ladies in the office.