Good experience living here I usually use the paths behind the apartments to escape reality for a while. I think the paths leading to the park next to the apartments has been the best part of living there.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Es un complejo muy bonito y una comunidad muy amable, el mejor lugar para vivir tranquilo y pasar unas vacaciones de lujo, sus instalaciones son de lo mejor y el. Servicio que ofrecen es de la mejor calidad.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

I have had a great experience at canyon creek these past 9 months I have lived here. All of the management team is so friendly and responsive with questions and requests

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

This is the BEST property in Wilsonville! The staff here make the difference. Marj, Corinne and Kelsey in the leasing office make you feel right at home with their kind and engaging demeanor and their ability to resolve any questions or concerns that the residents might have! The maintenance/engineering crew take pride in their work and it is demonstrated throughout the property both inside and out. Braulio, Ryan and Israel always wave as they ride by in their carts and take the time to listen to any problems or accolades that the residents might have! If you are looking for a great apartment that is in a great location and that is in great shape, then Canyon Creek apartments is the place to be. ANYTHING that you might need from shopping to postal service to UPS to movie theater to car repair etc. is literally just down the rode. I have been here three years and would not consider any other apartment complex. I spent a lot of time three years ago looking for a place to call home and I am so very glad that I chose this place. It is amazing!

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Apartments are nice and spacious and clean. The community truly cares about putting on great events and making sure you few at home. I only wish our unit had built-in air conditioning.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Love the apartment building as a whole. I think there is a lot of issues regarding parking. I moved parking spots five times while only living there for a week. Other than that and the spider webs everywhere. I love living here so far!

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

We are new residents moving in, and the staff has been so welcoming and helpful. They are more than willing to help us out with whatever we need.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Great community with tons of ammenities. Very few apartments this nice allow large dogs which is what really drew us to this place. We couldn't be happier.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Is an alright complex, a bit expensive for what you get but is not the worst. The hallways in the building need some cleaning and maintenance. The staff needs to be a little bit more friendly. And they need to open more free parking spaces.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

I moved into Canyon Creek December 2013. The rent goes up every lease which is expected in this housing market. What is unexpected is being charged twice for garbage and seemingly water & sewage.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Friendly service and atmosphere, happy to be apart of this community. Corinne who helped with the process of getting my keys to move in was lovely.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

So far like it, it is a quiet community and conveniently located by the freeway. Some of the staff are helpful, others I would have to ask several times to get things done

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Apartments are open and airy, maintenance is usually pretty quick to respond and happy to help with what ever is needed. They’ve cleaned a lot up grounds wise this spring and it makes a huge difference. Overall a great experience.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Great place to live. The management is amazing and they really work with the community in trying to bring everyone together as a community. It’s a great place and a great experience. Looking forward to the summer

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

I’m very blessed to have such a great office staff they are all very helpful and always very friendly. Marge Kelsey and Corrine are a great team.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Great so far! Day time maintenance is noise but very quite at night. Well kept landscaping. Wish there were more unassigned parking spots, or two assigned for each unit.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Quite community. Very nice staff. Pool and gym are also very nice. Apartments are pricedfairly, thereare washer and dryer in the units. They offer garbage service which is convenient.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

I love my apartment. The staff is excellent and friendly. The maintenance team is quick and efficient. The grounds are kept tidy and looking good, especially now that the fountain is going. I like the Amazon locker system, very easy to use. The girls in the office are very helpful and friendly.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Love the units and amenities, friendly staff, and mostly respectful neighbors who keep to themselves(mostly) lol. Happiest I have been living anywhere, and am so ready to sign another year here!

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

The neighbors so far have been very kind, all of the amenities are wonderful from the gym to the jacuzzi and the pool. I absolutely love the delivery hub. The staff are very kind, respectful, professional, business women.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

The employees, both in the office and maintenance are great. Our issues have been other residents in this apartment community that have made things difficult. They let their kids run EVERYWHERE alone and do absolutely anything they want to without any supervision, which is important for not only for the kids safety but out of respect for others. The kids will run or ride their bikes right out in front of cars without a care. Just wish people would take responsibility for their children and be more understanding of living in such close quarters with so many other people. Kids playing is great and a necessity but with respect in mind for others and safely.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Good location. Near target, Costco, and other great stores. The pool and gym areas are nice. Parking is an opportunity. Either pay $40+ or everyone is making their own spots

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

The apartment is the older model so it shows its age a bit but that isn’t a problem as we chose that. It would be nice to have something to help keep it cooler in warm months, even if that is just a fan in the second bedroom.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Canyon Creek is a quaint apartment complex nestled in the quiet Wilsonville suburbs / farmland. The staff is super friendly and helpful. The grounds are beautiful. The cost is reasonable. The apartments are a tad on the small side but that can be a good thing. Less stuff / less clutter! I really like being so close to the woods. Nice gym, pool area. Parking can be limited if you don't pay for a spot.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

My experience with the leasing staff has been amazing. I had a complex situation and it was handled in the most professional way I could imagine.