Canyon Creek Apartments

I enjoy the area, but not so happy with all the rent increases or having to call an 800 number to get something fixed and they can't give specifics on when it will get done.
i was staying here from last five years and overall its good place to stay. i was staying here from last five years and overall its good place to stay.
I love my apartment but the community seems a little messy at times. My building in particular has spills in the halls and trash. I've complained about the trash before.
Areas that need improvement needed people parking in the wrong places & landscapers run the leaf blowers all day 1 day a week (a deal breaker had I known)
Love living here. The office staff is great and very helpful. the maintenance guys are very quick to respond. Quiet community with a great gym.
Absolutely love this apartment complex, we have lived here 2.5 years and gray star has been nothing but amazing. Wonderful pet policy and beautiful remodeled apartments
As far as apartments go, Canyon Creek is one of the nicest communities I have seen. Management responds quickly and professionally and are always friendly. They maintain the premises nicely and are always interested in hearing feedback from tenants. I have referred numerous people to apply here and I've never done that before. I really like our little community here at Canyon Creek.
Over all a quite neighborhood. The community seems friendly, close to I 5 and shopping. The downfalls for me is price. I've increased almost $450 in 4 years and I don't have any of the upgrades, not even new carpet. The hot tub is always broke. I live at the enterance so it's incredibly loud. Also the smokers hang out on the corner so at three am they are out talking loud.
I love living in Canyon Creek! They are attentive and caring, and quickly get things done. I can always count on the mm to solve a problem quickly, and get us a good deal on rent!
I think they generally do a good job. The public-facing folks are always very friendly and inviting. I would like to see the management add back in the dumpster across the street at the Elderberry Sq portion of the property. The residents over there would have to trudge all the way across the street to have access to a dumpster. The little personal garbage cans do not cut it sometimes, and they don't pick up all week. That part of being a resident has been extremely frustrating when they removed the dumpster that had been there.