I enjoy the area, but not so happy with all the rent increases or having to call an 800 number to get something fixed and they can't give specifics on when it will get done.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

i was staying here from last five years and overall its good place to stay. i was staying here from last five years and overall its good place to stay.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

I love my apartment but the community seems a little messy at times. My building in particular has spills in the halls and trash. I've complained about the trash before.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Areas that need improvement needed people parking in the wrong places & landscapers run the leaf blowers all day 1 day a week (a deal breaker had I known)

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Love living here. The office staff is great and very helpful. the maintenance guys are very quick to respond. Quiet community with a great gym.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Absolutely love this apartment complex, we have lived here 2.5 years and gray star has been nothing but amazing. Wonderful pet policy and beautiful remodeled apartments

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

As far as apartments go, Canyon Creek is one of the nicest communities I have seen. Management responds quickly and professionally and are always friendly. They maintain the premises nicely and are always interested in hearing feedback from tenants. I have referred numerous people to apply here and I've never done that before. I really like our little community here at Canyon Creek.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Over all a quite neighborhood. The community seems friendly, close to I 5 and shopping. The downfalls for me is price. I've increased almost $450 in 4 years and I don't have any of the upgrades, not even new carpet. The hot tub is always broke. I live at the enterance so it's incredibly loud. Also the smokers hang out on the corner so at three am they are out talking loud.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

I love living in Canyon Creek! They are attentive and caring, and quickly get things done. I can always count on the mm to solve a problem quickly, and get us a good deal on rent!

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

I think they generally do a good job. The public-facing folks are always very friendly and inviting. I would like to see the management add back in the dumpster across the street at the Elderberry Sq portion of the property. The residents over there would have to trudge all the way across the street to have access to a dumpster. The little personal garbage cans do not cut it sometimes, and they don't pick up all week. That part of being a resident has been extremely frustrating when they removed the dumpster that had been there.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Since the management change things have improved greatly. I still think rents and associated costs are rising too quickly but that is the same at all apartment complexes and appears to be a market driven issue. I would like to see rules on smoking and pets enforced a little more. This would benefit everyone. I also think that the compactor needs to be a little more secure from children. I found the side door open and my first thought was that a child could crawl in and get hurt or killed if someone switched it on.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

We moved in a few weeks ago. We love the apartment. I wish free parking was more available but an apartment plus a parking space is still really affordable to what we found when we were looking for our new home. And our apartment feels clean and new.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

I love our apartment...my home for more than two years now. And i and my family will continue to renew our lease contract for another year. Friendly staff and good amenities.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Love the staff! They are helpful and friendly with every interaction! This feels like a caring community. This is a great place to live. I'm still happy after 3 years!

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

This place is nice as long as you have an updated unit. They have a seasonal pool and a work out room. Parking is terrible. Neighbors don't pick up their dogs poop.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

We like the community, it is quiet, relatively clean and comfortable to live at. The only things we do not like is that the rent cost is continually going up every year. It's getting almost too expensive to live here and we may have to look at moving elsewhere soon.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

The leasing office folks make the place warm and friendly! Megan, Amber, Amy and Lance are truly nice and helpful! If there is a problem or concern, they can fix it to your complete satisfaction. Greystar communities are my favorite!

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Good community the people in the front office or very nice and willing to help I've never had any problems the price is a little high but not too bad

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Office staff is amazing! The girls are always respectful and pleasant. I would like to see more landscaping and outside maintenance across the street where my unit is.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

The community is great and I would refer a friend to live here. Very friendly and helpful with knowledgeable staff that are always willing to help and find answers to my questions.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Overall you guys are doing a pretty good job. Living in apartment there will always be little issues, but it's a good complex. The management is friendly and helpful. They are also easy to talk to about issues. I like that I can pay rent online too.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Things have improved since living here the last 3 years. However, there is still a dog poop issue. If residents don't clean up, they really need maintenance to clean up the messes. I know it's not ideal, but it's horrible to step in, or worse the kids step in it at the play ground areas. Also, the hot tub needs to reopen already! It's been months! The water leaking down in front of our front door is still a huge issue. I have brought it up many times. The staff is very nice in the office, and very friendly to my children who like to visit the club house often.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

The staff in the office us just great! They are sweet and understanding and always treat us with kindness and respect. It's a joy to work with them

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

this is a great place to live, it is in a really great area, and the staff members are super friendly and always willing to help. I'm happy I moved here

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Awesome place to live! It is very clean and sleek. It gives us a great location near work and a park. There really isn't anywhere else better.