needs to work on parking spots and visitors parking spots as well needs more communication and worry a little bit more on the people who's living in these apartments

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Grounds are a disaster... Office staff can't do anything about the dog poop on the ground. Noise complaints aren't followed up on. Etc......

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

I have had constant problems with mold which have not been resolved. Throughout the winter there is almost always standing water or mucky soil around the base of the building. I believe mold is in walls. I also believe poor windows lead to moisture issues. Management is not concerned with solving problems but rather only bandaging them. Very unhappy

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Not keen on having to pay for a parking space. And the Valet Waste is just that, a waste. Rent is really, really high for what you get (cheap, peeling counter tops; coil stove; inefficient fridge; horrible layout that allows for *NO* natural light requiring lights to be on 24/7).

Really not pleased with the valet service. They frequently don't take the trash and never tell you why. If any trash falls out of the bags it's just left around. So to remove a couple of "unsightly" dumpsters around the complex, we have a unreliable service we have to pay more for, leaves trash everywhere, and frequently have to walk our own trash across a street and across the complex to the compactor. On top of all this we have to pay $40 for parking. First spot should be free with the lease and any additional be paid for on top. You can always not pay and park in the unreserved spaces, but those frequently have cars broken into and things stolen from them.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

I like where we live but there are things that have made the experience mediocre- this includes: 1) when I have put in work orders it has taken 1 1/2- 2 weeks at times to get things fixed. 2) there is dog feces everywhere- my husband, daughter, dogs and I have stepped in it numerous times- this is gross and a health hazard.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

I moved into Canyon Creek December 2013. The rent goes up every lease which is expected in this housing market. What is unexpected is being charged twice for garbage and seemingly water & sewage.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Nicely located apartments, close to Portland and Salem. Mostly quiet and clean grounds and great for kids. The only bad thing about moving in was how badly our apartment was turned after the last resident. It wasn't cleaned, there was pet hair EVERYWHERE, things we're broken/not working and it just overall looks very, very worn down.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Good location. Although we have had issues with water being shut off while maintenance does some work without any notice. Also, there is limited free parking and many people make their own parking spots and have created very little room to maneuver around cars.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Management is good as they are very willing to work with you; however, there is a downside with the expensive parking ($40 for a space) that should be included with rent and paying for somebody to pick up your trash.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Since greystar bought the complex, it takes forever for maintenance to fix issues such as washer, dryers, etc. They have has three different landscaping companies and the property still looks unkept.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

The staff have all been nice and easy to deal with. Follow-up after some maintenance requests has been lacking. The design/layout of the apartment is a bit puzzling (why would you wore a stovetop hood fan/light to a switch in the dining area?). Interior needs a complete remodel. All floor surfaces were dirty upon my movein and required cleaning services to return.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Overall, this is a pretty peaceful place to live with a lot of young people and families. The proximity to woods and nature is really nice, while also being close to Target and plenty of other stores.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

I have lived in the community for over 4 years now. It is one of the cheaper apartment communities in Wilsonville. Cons there is never enough parking for guests, mold grows in the windows even if you follow recommendations, neighbors are noisy, and the vallet waste does not pick up spilled trash. The office and pool area are nice and you can reserve the clubhouse for events.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Havenr been here long, office seems to be trying to run smooth but execution needs work. Assigned parking is a mess and needs a resuffle to get everyone closer spots

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Noise is an issue, from the street and from the upstairs. For the price a lot of people pay here, the quality of the equipment and fixtures is poor.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Lived here almost a year. Nice neighborhood. Although the parking situation is not ideal. It’s either $40 a month for a spot or there are limited unclaimed ones. People end up making their own parking spots because there is none available

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

We have had good and not so wonderful experiences living here. Some of the not so good has been addressed to meet the standards of residents comparable to the rent charged. There could be improvements regarding valet waste, parking and the night security (that we were told is supposed to be doing rounds at certain times).

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Love the apartment building as a whole. I think there is a lot of issues regarding parking. I moved parking spots five times while only living there for a week. Other than that and the spider webs everywhere. I love living here so far!

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

I love the tree views from our apartment, we have a lot of wildlife around us which is lovely. Having to pay $40 a month for a parking spot is rather steep though, and paying $25 a month for the valet service is annoying, seeing as sometimes they don't pick up our trash at all without giving any reason why, plus have been seeing a lot of trash on the ground. Aside from that the neighborhood is really nice, the maintenance people are always very pleasant and are quick to fix things when needed.

Above average, sometimes hot tub is lukewarm, poor choices of interior paint that bubble and peel upon move-in, doors rub against frame and damage paint. Good appliances in upgraded units.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

My husband and I moved to Canyon Creek about a year ago due to the close proximity of Portland (for his job). The location is great, lots of places near by that are outdoor and kid friendly - we have two kids under 6. Close proximity to shopping and dining. The apartments themselves are a little bit disappointing, and honestly it's probably due to older construction and their design. Ever since we moved in, I have not been able to sleep through the night due to the LOUD creaking noises everywhere! Every step and movement our upstairs neighbors make - we hear, and it's amplified. Every flush of water they make - we hear. The kids wake up in the night as well due to the banging and creaking. This is unfortunate. I would definitely recommend moving in ONLY if you can get the very upstairs unit. There is also a problem with people consistently smoking on the property (even though it is a non-smoking community). I regularly see neighbors and guests smoking outside their apartments and walking around on the property. This is also unfortunate. It's a nice place, but could be better if rules were more strictly enforced and the construction better :-)

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Miscommunication from your leasing agent caused massive financial confusion for me and hardship when i first moved in. I dont like the rental pymt

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

The employees, both in the office and maintenance are great. Our issues have been other residents in this apartment community that have made things difficult. They let their kids run EVERYWHERE alone and do absolutely anything they want to without any supervision, which is important for not only for the kids safety but out of respect for others. The kids will run or ride their bikes right out in front of cars without a care. Just wish people would take responsibility for their children and be more understanding of living in such close quarters with so many other people. Kids playing is great and a necessity but with respect in mind for others and safely.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

I chose this apartment for the location. the apartments are nice and clean. I was shown a 2 bedroom that was newly remodeled. but I got a older 1 bedroom and i was not able to see it until move in. It did not look as good as the one shown. but it is spacious and a good size for two people.