Canyon Creek Apartments

Canyon Creek Apartments is a great place to live. It is peaceful and conveniently located to many great attractions and accesses! Thank you Canyon Creek!!
It’s clean and Tidy. My upstairs neighbor has kids who like to play rough and make a lot of noise but it’s actually comforting because the place is kept really nice so I never feel stressed or disgusted by the area or it’s conditions. The playground is great and safe my two little boys love that place!!!! Flowers planted around the place more densely would be nice honestly since the place feels so cozy it would only add to the place and color reminds people to smile. A creative arts crafts night tossed in the community events would be cool to see. But overall it’s amazing and lovely here.
Really great neighborhood. Staff goes above and beyond. Maintenance is responsive and very helpful. Besides a mold issue that was quickly dealt with, our experience has been great.
This community is amazing I love not having to take my trash to the garbage. When I have a problem with my neighbors the office staff get it solved either right then or a little bit after that.
It is amazing being here the apartment staff is wonderful and helpful when we have a issue they take care of it with mo problem. It is so wonderful not having to take the trash out either.
I have enjoyed living here very much. This is the second time I have been a resident here and I would absolutely recommend to family and friends.
Canyon Creek Apartments feels like home. It’s a family friendly and pet friendly apartment complex that is quiet and safe. I love the amenities and the location.
Apartment = Lovely Neighbors = Friendly Surroundings = Peaceful My dog = Goofy Parking spot = Close and Covered Overall Quality of Living = Priceless
Management really cares and it shows. Repairs are usually done the same day and I love the events they put together for our little community.
Love living here The girls that work in the office are very friendly and very helpful. The grounds are kept very nice. The office manager Jake is very friendly and always is there to make time to meet everyone.