Canyon Creek Apartments

4.2

4.2

As far as apartments go, Canyon Creek is one of the nicest communities I have seen. Management responds quickly and professionally and are always friendly. They maintain the premises nicely and are always interested in hearing feedback from tenants. I have referred numerous people to apply here and I've never done that before. I really like our little community here at Canyon Creek.
Love living here. The office staff is great and very helpful. the maintenance guys are very quick to respond. Quiet community with a great gym.
Despite Covid19 restrictions, the process for an apartment home was pretty simple. All of the staff were very helpful and professional. I really enjoy the living space, clean, calm and pleasant.
Absolutely love this apartment complex, we have lived here 2.5 years and gray star has been nothing but amazing. Wonderful pet policy and beautiful remodeled apartments
Moving from out of state has been a lot easier because of the staff here at canyon creek. They allowed me to change my mind on a couple apartments and have answered all my questions. I can not thank you enough!
Very nice community..super clean ..love that we have valet garbage pickup. Neighbor's are very considerate and friendly. Have a wonderful clean fitness room and hot tub.
I have been living here at canyon creek apartments and it’s has been amazing. My neighbors are cool never have had an issue with anyone here.
Accommodating and super helpful! We never had a single problem with the leasing office and the apartment was clean and nicely updated. Would recommend
It has been a good time being here we signed a new lease and we love it. Sometimes have problems with the upstairs neighbors but we are pushing through it
I have been here for almost 1 year and a half and so far it has been good. I have had problems with the upstairs neighbors and it's a on going issue but it has been going good right now. Nothing to complain about it right now.