Very nice community..super clean ..love that we have valet garbage pickup. Neighbor's are very considerate and friendly. Have a wonderful clean fitness room and hot tub.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Great staff, great neighborhood, great community, very helpful and accommodating apartments. They made me feel welcome and are very nice, reliable in getting back to me in a timely manner when I have any questions.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Staff was super helpful in regards to moving to a different unit, Matthew in maintenance went above and beyond to fix what needed fixed in our new unit, and as usual, love the amenities and the location. Can’t be beat.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

I love living here. It feels like home! Grounds and amenities are kept clean and noise is minimal. There is mold in the rainy season. Staff can be more helpful

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

I like it so far and lie the people there great it's clean the office ladies are great I love the heater in the rooms I'm from AZ so I going to love that and I love this.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Everyone is so great and they help out very quickly. The apartments are very nice, and clean. I also appreciate that they have a gym, a pool, a hot tub and even a kids playground that our daughter can play in! I also really appreciate that animals are allowed.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

We love living here! The staff always greet us with a friendly smile and the maintenance team are quick to respond and fix things. The landscape is always beautiful and kept clean.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

I love being here it is a amazing apartment and i could have asked for a very best apartment complex and apartment management staff and the whole complex is amazing.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Really great area and staff. Nice trails nearby. Maintenance is really responsive and comes quickly. We’ve enjoyed our first year here a lot.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Great community, very safe and dog friendly with beautiful views of the trees surrounding. We had a very good experience with the maintenance team as well.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Now that we are going on two years here, I will say that my experience at canyon creek has only gotten better. Beautiful well kept complex in a great neighborhood, great amenities, and lovely units. I cannot our into words how amazing the staff is at Canyon Creek. Corinne in the office follows through time and time again, I can’t thank her enough for helping my family and I through a move to a new unit/ mail issues! Matthew in maintenance goes above and beyond. The only issue I’ve run into is noisy neighbors, which could just be an issue of needing better soundproofing. But hey, that’s apartment life for ya. I am proud to call Canyon Creek home!

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

saved my homelessness and made me feel secure and the friendly desk services made me feel that someone cared about me...and really cared about how I was feeling...and made me happy to pay my rent on time...and now know someone cares about me and my dog

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

It’s clean and Tidy. My upstairs neighbor has kids who like to play rough and make a lot of noise but it’s actually comforting because the place is kept really nice so I never feel stressed or disgusted by the area or it’s conditions. The playground is great and safe my two little boys love that place!!!! Flowers planted around the place more densely would be nice honestly since the place feels so cozy it would only add to the place and color reminds people to smile. A creative arts crafts night tossed in the community events would be cool to see. But overall it’s amazing and lovely here.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

The apartment complex is a amazing place to live. The staff that work here are amazing and I could imagine a place to live with my son. They are great.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

I have enjoyed living here very much. This is the second time I have been a resident here and I would absolutely recommend to family and friends.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

The apartment is fantastic! My roommates and I moved in a few weeks ago and we feel so at home! The community is so welcoming and the amenities are perfect for the three of us young-adult women who like to have our privacy at times, but still enjoy spending time with each other in the hot tub at the end of the day.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Staff is super friendly, love the events, maintenance is timely and communicative. Only issue we thought odd is we bought a brand new propane smoker and had put it on the porch still in the box and a few days later were told we'd be fined if we didn't remove the cardboard box from out porch... So we just took it out of the box and got it assembled after work so it could be seen that it was a propane smoker and not a box versus waiting for out next day off to take care of it

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

The office staff is amazing and always helpful, the maintenance crew is determined and busts out work orders quickly! The property always looks nice and clean..we freaking love it here !!

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Canyon creek is a great community. We have lived here for over a year now and with young children I’m glad it is a clean and safe place to be. Maintenance is quick to respond, the grounds are well taken care of, and parking isn’t as bad as it could be!

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

I love living here. The units are beautiful and the residents are friendly. Management is very responsive and very friendly as well. So happy we chose this community!

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

They chill. They easy to deal with. There are plenty of outdoors areas located close. Parking can be a real pickle, but not if you wise and all.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

We haven't been here long, but we've loved the apartments. They feel like home, and the staff has always done their best to make us feel welcomed.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

I love my "home", I feel safe, private (lots of trees by windows and I'm close to everything I need, mainly my church and best friend ! I have lived here since 2015 and consider this my home.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

Super awesome. Love the location as well as all the amenities. The staff is amazing! It is always super clean outside, and the maintenance team does a great job as well as all the ladies in the office.

Reply from Canyon Creek Apartments

They are personal in the office and the property is well kept. Get quite location. Great playground for my boys to play. Loving my new home.