I love it here! Clean, beautiful apartments with the friendliest and most caring management team around. I highly recommend Knox Lansing to everyone!

It is a wonderful community to live in. The area is nice and quiet, and the neighbors and staff are friendly. The summertime is the best because the pool is open and we can have little community BBQs.

Nice place beautiful and nice neighbors the apartments are very beautiful staff is nice and helpful maintenance is very helpful the rent is expensive

I am just moving in but I love it already! The apartment is very nice and I adore the layout. Our landlord even seems so nice! I’m looking forward to staying here!

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Our resident experience has been remarkable. Anytime we had an issue it was fixed fast and the ladies in the office have been so kind to us.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Quiet neighborhood with lots of amenities and clean apartments. Good place for pets, well accepted. During the summer months, large clean pool available as well!

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Love the place we got. Very quiet, very homey, nice people nice living facility I would recomind to anyone. Can't wait to watch how my life grows now that we living somewhere on our own

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Pretty solid so far. When we first moved in we wernt sure if the couch you included in the apt would be in the way. We moved it and it cleared up a lot of space so now we have plenty of room. Everything was really clean but, the rip and the burn hole on the couch wasnt recorded on the walk threw and we dont wanna be responsible for it. Besides that great clean place.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

We love the community and the office staff this is a great place to live! Everyone is so nice and respectful! The bedroom are big and the living room is very opened

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

It's been good so far. My only gripe so far it that it seems to get noisy around midnight. Maybe from people coming in from night-shift? Who knows. Everything else has been good though. Will see how things change as Spring and Summer roll around and more people are out and about.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

I like that it is quiet. Community is clean and well maintained. Maintenance are always quick to fix any issues. Friendly neighbors and community staff.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

I've lived here for going on 3 years and the longer I'm here, the better it is! I love everything about this complex: the people are friendly, the staff is extremely helpful, and the area is great!

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Quiet community, friendly neighbors and a great staff. Location easy access to interstate, well maintained property. Anything you may need is very close restaurants, shopping, car repair, banks, etc.....

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

I’ve lived in several different communities here in Knoxville. But I have to say, this place is just the best. The staff is extremely friendly and understanding. The units are properly maintained and bug free! It’s so quiet and cozy. I love living here at the Landing!

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Great place to live. Very close to town. Lots of amenities. They are very pet friendly which is huge for me. Apartments are affordable and super updated! Staff and maintenance are fantastic!

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Cute area in North Knoxville. Large pool & clubhouse. Dog park is the largest I've seen for being on-site with night lighting & waste removal. There is also a dog wash station going in soon! Friendly maintenance staff that is attentive.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

I LOVE living here! The staff is so friendly and helpful. Anything you need is taken care of super quick and always with care. The Knox Landing building feels just like little cottages, I forget I live in an apartment complex all the time!

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

The staff and community are very friendly. They always seem to be adding new things and having community events. I have enjoyed living here for the past three years

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Its quiet and people are very nice the manager was very nice and the place is very beautiful and clean its amazing place to call your home t

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

I'm enjoying my time here! Nice apartment, quite community and maintenance is the bomb! They go above and beyond! The walls are thick too not a lot of neighbor noise.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Great community that is continually growing and becoming better. Wonderful staff and attention to detail. My first apartment experience has been incredible.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Everyone here is always super happy . If I ever need anything the workers are always on it I couldn't have picked a better place to move to we love it and the kids love it here ❤😍

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Very friendly staff and lots of amenities on site! We love that our puppy is accepted and has been able to make so many friends in the dog park.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

The maintenance is fast and always nice all around a great area to live the neighbors are quite a welcome change from the city. Plus the office staff doe a great job at communicating always friendly

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

The apartment is beautiful and the layout Is nice. I love the balcony and the landscape is gorgeous! The amenities are lovely. It’s nice to have a gym that isn’t just a treadmill and bike. The pool has been great too. It’s always clean.