I LOVE living here! The staff is so friendly and helpful. Anything you need is taken care of super quick and always with care. The Knox Landing building feels just like little cottages, I forget I live in an apartment complex all the time!

The staff and community are very friendly. They always seem to be adding new things and having community events. I have enjoyed living here for the past three years

Its quiet and people are very nice the manager was very nice and the place is very beautiful and clean its amazing place to call your home t

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

I'm enjoying my time here! Nice apartment, quite community and maintenance is the bomb! They go above and beyond! The walls are thick too not a lot of neighbor noise.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Great community that is continually growing and becoming better. Wonderful staff and attention to detail. My first apartment experience has been incredible.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Everyone here is always super happy . If I ever need anything the workers are always on it I couldn't have picked a better place to move to we love it and the kids love it here ❤😍

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Very friendly staff and lots of amenities on site! We love that our puppy is accepted and has been able to make so many friends in the dog park.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

The maintenance is fast and always nice all around a great area to live the neighbors are quite a welcome change from the city. Plus the office staff doe a great job at communicating always friendly

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

The apartment is beautiful and the layout Is nice. I love the balcony and the landscape is gorgeous! The amenities are lovely. It’s nice to have a gym that isn’t just a treadmill and bike. The pool has been great too. It’s always clean.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Great location, super helpful staff, friendly neighbors! Love everything about these apartments! I especially love that the staff are so friendly and helpful.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Great place to live...Very Quiet and can trust where I live.... Friendly staff that make you feel welcome! Maintenance is always quick to respond and thorough... I have no regrets about moving here!

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

So far I love it here at The Canyon! The office staff is very helpful and if I have had any problems, they have been down quickly to solve the issue :) I am very excited to continue living here!

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

I have absolutely no complaints about living here. Everyone is friendly and the staff is extraordinarily helpful. Been living here going on 3 years now and I've never had an issue that wasn't resolved almost immediately.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

I've only been here for a week and I already love this place. I've yet to experience everything the complex has to offer, but I know I will in due time. I do have one tiny issue that I plan on addressing to the staff when I finally have a free moment.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Great Community, Friendly Staff, well maintained landscape. Very convenient to restaurants, Grocery, and almost anything you may need. I 640 and I 75 easy to get to and get around town.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

I absolutely love it here! The staffis super friendly and supportive! The neighbors are friendly and the property is beautiful. Maintenance is fast and friendly. The pool is always very clean as well and that's a big plus.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

My boyfriend and I are new here and we absolutely love it so far! This has been one of the smoothest move in experiences we've ever had. We're so glad to be here!

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Best apartments ever!!! Staff is super friendly and on top of every little detail. Plus the buildings layouts of Knox Landing are adorable!!

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

I have loved every minute of care and patience that the staff here takes! Besides the friendly staff, the community is gorgeous AND quiet. I love the landscaping a lot.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Nice, quiet place to live. Swimming pool a big hit with grandchildren. Maintenance and repairs addressed in a timely manner. Staff friendly and very helpful.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

The staff at Knox Landing have been super accommodating and helpful. The apartment is beautiful and I am super glad we were able to get a place here.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

From the moment we showed interested in an apartment, Holly helped us and kepynin contact. She answered all of our questions. The apartment is absolutely gorgeous. So modern and updated. Definitely feels like home. Whenever we have a problem maintenance shows up that day. They are on top of everything. Everyone is just so friendly.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

We love it here the kids feel great I feel great love the view and the environment especially the pool that's our favorite place when we aren't sleeping haha everyone is so friendly we love it here

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Me and my boyfriend just moved into an apartment on canyon side and we love it. They just had a pool party and I won some great prizes. They staff is nice and sweet and they are very friendly. We will be recommending this place to stay to everyone we know.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Holly and Tabitha are amazing! The maintenance guys are so nice and more than willing to help. This is the best apartment complex I've lived at!