Just moved in. Haven't lived in an apartment for many years. So far everything is great. Helpful and courteous staff. Quiet and pleasant neighbors.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

We've been here for almost three years. The staff is very friendly and if we ever have a maintenance issue it's fixed right away. We've recommended this complex to others whom had expressed interest in moving to Knoxville.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

I've been involved in building industry for many many years now only from a construction standpoint but also facilitation, maintenance and quality control. It's all too clear that the management group here at Canyon Knox Landing or on their game. Their professionalism, courteous behavior, and just plain friendly actions are a refreshing change from the norm. Great job guys!

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Had a fantastic experience so far!!!! The process has been smooth and fast. Very friendly staff in office. Always able to answer questions quickly. Would recommend highly

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

I really enjoyed the entire tour and Holly made it so welcoming and easy to pay my application and admin fee. I am excited to move in soon and adjust to my new home.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

So far loving it. Great time moving in. Very excited. Very spacious. Lots of storage. Lovely grounds. Useful location. Near many important locations. Very nice pool.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

I think the apartment staff is wonderful. Very helpful if I ever have any questions or concerns. Also, anytime there is anything I need help with the maintenance guys are always super helpful and courteous!

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Great place, great staff. They take care of any issues immediately and are always nice. It's clean and quite here. I love it. Been here over a year now.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

I just moved in and I am very pleased with this apartment complex. The staff is very friendly and super helpful. The complex is quiet and very well managed.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

I moved from out of state and everyone here has been extraordinarily friendly and made me feel very comfortable in my first apartment! The property is very nice and well taken care of as well!

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Great. I love living here. The staff are always friendly and helpful. The wonderful maintenance men help keep the grounds clean even though I hardly even see the residence make a mess which is super wonderful.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

We love our new apartment community! We have lived here for almost three weeks and we love it. We love all the amenities, such as the pool and the fitness center.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Great community and awesome staff!!! Always ready to help with any concerns!! Very quite property and great amenties for the price. Lived here three years!

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Everyone who I have come across, who works with Canyon and Knox Landing has been very nice. I had a few problems when I moved in and we got them sorted out right away.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

I absolutely love how the grounds are maintained and kept up. Everyone is friendly. Not had any complaints at all since I've been here. The office staff of Tabatha, Holly, and the rest of the crew do an excellent job. I could not be more happy.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

I enjoy living at this apartment complex for the most part. It's a good location for me to commute to the local university. I love having the dog park and other amenities.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

We've lived here for two years and w absolutely love it. The only problem we've had us that our kids couldn't use sidewalk chalk on our porch.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

I've really enjoyed this community thus far! The apartments are quiet and everything is well maintained. Also, it's extremely nice actually knowing the people who work in the office, unlike the last place I lived.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Fantastic facilities wonderful staff. Everyone was so helpful and nice very considerate! Would willing recommend to any friends or family!!!

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

The Canyon and Knox Landing is a fantastic place to call home. The staff is the friendliest and most helpful I've ever seen for apartments. They work so hard to ensure residence are happy and taken care of.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Still loving it here. Been here since November and have loved it since then which is a good thing. I wish the laundry card could take smaller increments by debit card online but it's okay. This place is well worth what they ask for in rent.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

It's a really solid and quiet community that I enjoy living in. After touring the complex briefly, I realized that it was a definite upgrade from my last apartment complex.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Awesome place to live some of the best staff I have ever had to deal with. And the community and grounds are very well kept such as cleanliness.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

My dog and I enjoy living at the Canyon. I like having a fitness room close by for when I don't feel like going to the gym. My dog likes taking walks around the community and playing in the dog park.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

You guys are great! Living here is unobtrusive and very much worth it. A laundry card machine in the laundry room itself would be amazing, if that's possible.