The staff is amazing. The complex is beautiful. We've lived here for almost three years. We recently transferred apartments and they were so understanding and helpful.

So far, so good! Love how quick maintenance and management moves! Quiet neighborhood, friendly neighbors. I really do enjoy living in this community!

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

I have not had any issues moving in. There was a smell coming from my laundry room and it was addressed quickly. The grounds are well kept also.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

This place has some pretty nice amenities: gym, tennis court, salt water pool, and a dog park. The apartments are pretty big for the price, and have some nice furnishings.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

The office staff is very helpful and informative. I like that property has pool..gym..and beautifully landscaping. It feels like home. A place you look forward to being there.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Ive only been with C&K for a couple months but it’s a nice facility with friendly Staff. My dog Roman and I especially love the dog park. The location is very convieniant. Only 5 minutes from the grocery store and drug stores, just around the corner from lovely parks, and only 8 minutes from the school I work at :)

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Love calling The Canyon my home! Friendly neighbors and attentive staff :) Safe and convenient location, excellent amenities and awesome community!

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

I absolutely love the Knox Landing apartments! It's a quiet neighborhood, the neighbors are friendly, and pets are welcome! The office staff have been friendly and helpful any time I've needed them. I would choose this place a million times over again if I needed to.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Amazing time here. Office staff is great and make getting into or transferring apartments so easy. Just a wonderful community: clean and quiet.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Very quiet well maintained property. Easy access to restaurants, fast food, interstate, smoky mountains, health care and shopping. Friendly staff and pet friendly environment.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Kind staff and very fast at fixing things always has a answer to your questions and makes you feel welcomed professional but also frendly people

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Just moved in. Haven't lived in an apartment for many years. So far everything is great. Helpful and courteous staff. Quiet and pleasant neighbors.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

We've been here for almost three years. The staff is very friendly and if we ever have a maintenance issue it's fixed right away. We've recommended this complex to others whom had expressed interest in moving to Knoxville.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

I've been involved in building industry for many many years now only from a construction standpoint but also facilitation, maintenance and quality control. It's all too clear that the management group here at Canyon Knox Landing or on their game. Their professionalism, courteous behavior, and just plain friendly actions are a refreshing change from the norm. Great job guys!

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Had a fantastic experience so far!!!! The process has been smooth and fast. Very friendly staff in office. Always able to answer questions quickly. Would recommend highly

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

I really enjoyed the entire tour and Holly made it so welcoming and easy to pay my application and admin fee. I am excited to move in soon and adjust to my new home.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

So far loving it. Great time moving in. Very excited. Very spacious. Lots of storage. Lovely grounds. Useful location. Near many important locations. Very nice pool.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

I think the apartment staff is wonderful. Very helpful if I ever have any questions or concerns. Also, anytime there is anything I need help with the maintenance guys are always super helpful and courteous!

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Great place, great staff. They take care of any issues immediately and are always nice. It's clean and quite here. I love it. Been here over a year now.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

I just moved in and I am very pleased with this apartment complex. The staff is very friendly and super helpful. The complex is quiet and very well managed.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

I moved from out of state and everyone here has been extraordinarily friendly and made me feel very comfortable in my first apartment! The property is very nice and well taken care of as well!

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Great. I love living here. The staff are always friendly and helpful. The wonderful maintenance men help keep the grounds clean even though I hardly even see the residence make a mess which is super wonderful.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

We love our new apartment community! We have lived here for almost three weeks and we love it. We love all the amenities, such as the pool and the fitness center.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Great community and awesome staff!!! Always ready to help with any concerns!! Very quite property and great amenties for the price. Lived here three years!

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Everyone who I have come across, who works with Canyon and Knox Landing has been very nice. I had a few problems when I moved in and we got them sorted out right away.