Terry in the office was so helpful. This was my first time on my own ever in my life and it was kind of a scary decision . She was very sweet and understanding. I love my new home so far!

Nice apartments and management. Maintenance was completed quickly and thoroughly. Within walking distance of a small market and pet friendly.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

These are the best apartments! Y'all have been so leniant with me and my husband about rent bc of our daughter being due in 5 weeks. Everything is so clean and fun at these apartments.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Quiet neighborhood located just outside of downtown. Lots of on site amenities, and they are currently in the process of adding a pet grooming area!

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Maintenance is always amazing! And the office staff is very involved in our community! Also they are opening a doggy spa which is so amazing!

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Knox Landing is a quiet apartment community with great amenities & helpful, friendly staff. Tabitha and Terry have made me feel at home. It's conveniently located close to restaurante & shopping. I'm enjoying living here.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Love the staff, and the neighborhood is nice calm and quiet. All the people around me seem genuinely happy too. And everyone genuinely cares about my issues

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

I've lived here for almost 2 years now and I have nothing but positive things to say. The staff are super friendly and helpful. Maintenance is the best I've ever seen and everyone is friendly. The neighborhood is nice and quiet and I've never had a complaint in my apartment that was resolved swiftly. This is one of my first real experiences in an apartment complex and the bar is set high for anywhere I go afterwards.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

I absolutely love it here! The manager is super friendly and helpful. It has everything I need and my 1 bedroom is very roomy. The events are so fun when I get to attend

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

The community is great! The community is well maintained. All the people I've come across so far are extremely friendly! The staff are always welcoming and willing to help. 10/10 would recommend to people to live here!

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

It was a nice and easy experience leasing. Everyone in the office was pleasant. Nice area and beautifully landscaped. Great place to call home! .

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

The community is very nice. Our neighbors and management are super friendly! The area is very well kept. My favorite apartment, I’ve never felt so welcome!

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Love everything about this property so far!! The ladies in the office and the maintenance team are amazing as well!! All the amenities are wonderful, we can’t complain about anything :)

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Great staff, location, and service. However, it’s incredibly noisy... On top of the expected upstairs neighbor noise, the constant yard work and construction is an understandable, but very frustrating issue.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

I love it here! Clean, beautiful apartments with the friendliest and most caring management team around. I highly recommend Knox Lansing to everyone!

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

It is a wonderful community to live in. The area is nice and quiet, and the neighbors and staff are friendly. The summertime is the best because the pool is open and we can have little community BBQs.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Nice place beautiful and nice neighbors the apartments are very beautiful staff is nice and helpful maintenance is very helpful the rent is expensive

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

I am just moving in but I love it already! The apartment is very nice and I adore the layout. Our landlord even seems so nice! I’m looking forward to staying here!

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Our resident experience has been remarkable. Anytime we had an issue it was fixed fast and the ladies in the office have been so kind to us.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Quiet neighborhood with lots of amenities and clean apartments. Good place for pets, well accepted. During the summer months, large clean pool available as well!

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Love the place we got. Very quiet, very homey, nice people nice living facility I would recomind to anyone. Can't wait to watch how my life grows now that we living somewhere on our own

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Pretty solid so far. When we first moved in we wernt sure if the couch you included in the apt would be in the way. We moved it and it cleared up a lot of space so now we have plenty of room. Everything was really clean but, the rip and the burn hole on the couch wasnt recorded on the walk threw and we dont wanna be responsible for it. Besides that great clean place.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

We love the community and the office staff this is a great place to live! Everyone is so nice and respectful! The bedroom are big and the living room is very opened

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

It's been good so far. My only gripe so far it that it seems to get noisy around midnight. Maybe from people coming in from night-shift? Who knows. Everything else has been good though. Will see how things change as Spring and Summer roll around and more people are out and about.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

I like that it is quiet. Community is clean and well maintained. Maintenance are always quick to fix any issues. Friendly neighbors and community staff.