I moved from out of state and everyone here has been extraordinarily friendly and made me feel very comfortable in my first apartment! The property is very nice and well taken care of as well!

Great. I love living here. The staff are always friendly and helpful. The wonderful maintenance men help keep the grounds clean even though I hardly even see the residence make a mess which is super wonderful.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

We love our new apartment community! We have lived here for almost three weeks and we love it. We love all the amenities, such as the pool and the fitness center.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Great community and awesome staff!!! Always ready to help with any concerns!! Very quite property and great amenties for the price. Lived here three years!

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Everyone who I have come across, who works with Canyon and Knox Landing has been very nice. I had a few problems when I moved in and we got them sorted out right away.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

I absolutely love how the grounds are maintained and kept up. Everyone is friendly. Not had any complaints at all since I've been here. The office staff of Tabatha, Holly, and the rest of the crew do an excellent job. I could not be more happy.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

I enjoy living at this apartment complex for the most part. It's a good location for me to commute to the local university. I love having the dog park and other amenities.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

We've lived here for two years and w absolutely love it. The only problem we've had us that our kids couldn't use sidewalk chalk on our porch.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

I've really enjoyed this community thus far! The apartments are quiet and everything is well maintained. Also, it's extremely nice actually knowing the people who work in the office, unlike the last place I lived.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Fantastic facilities wonderful staff. Everyone was so helpful and nice very considerate! Would willing recommend to any friends or family!!!

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

The Canyon and Knox Landing is a fantastic place to call home. The staff is the friendliest and most helpful I've ever seen for apartments. They work so hard to ensure residence are happy and taken care of.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Still loving it here. Been here since November and have loved it since then which is a good thing. I wish the laundry card could take smaller increments by debit card online but it's okay. This place is well worth what they ask for in rent.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

It's a really solid and quiet community that I enjoy living in. After touring the complex briefly, I realized that it was a definite upgrade from my last apartment complex.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Awesome place to live some of the best staff I have ever had to deal with. And the community and grounds are very well kept such as cleanliness.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

My dog and I enjoy living at the Canyon. I like having a fitness room close by for when I don't feel like going to the gym. My dog likes taking walks around the community and playing in the dog park.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

You guys are great! Living here is unobtrusive and very much worth it. A laundry card machine in the laundry room itself would be amazing, if that's possible.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

The staff does a really great job. They are quick to call or answer questions. Everyone makes you feel welcome. The whole complex is also very clean and kept up regularly.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

I have lived here for a few years now and they are very good about keeping up with the property and selecting the right tenants so there is no problems (neighbor wise) highly recommended.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Love you guys. Love the apartment best place I've ever lived in Knoxville area. Easiest move in process hands down. I look forward to living here for a very long time

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Everything has been great! My neighbors are awesome, the ladies in the office are super nice, and the apartment is so cute. It's also very peaceful.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

So far I love my new apartment! It's quiet and my neighbors are very welcoming. I love how close I am to my work, shopping centers, and restaurants!

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

I love living here! It's peaceful, my dogs love the bark park and the staff is wonderful! I would definitely recommend these apartments to friends and family :)

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Applied 800 miles away, sight unseen, nervous, I was. That all disolved the moment we signed lease agreement. Staff, neighbors great, quiet.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Great place! The staff is incredibly friendly and super helpful. Going on a year and I have zero complaints! couldn't ask for a better apartment complex!

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

I love this place.....staff is so fun and easy to work with. They handle any problem immediately with vigor! I had some issues in my apartment and they had them fixed the very next day!