I love it here! Great neighborhood, super cute apartment, awesome neighbors and pet lovers everywhere! Knox Landing has the character I like in an apartment, but with the better amenities you won’t find in 4th and Gill or another older neighborhood

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

I absolutely love living here! I have never had a problem with any staff or neighbors. The apartment are very big compare to most apartments i have seen. The staff here are very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this place to anyone who is looking for apartments!

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

My boyfriend and I just recently moved in and we love it so much. It's a cozy place. Everyone is so nice here its quite and peaceful. Also plenty of parking!

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

The new pet spa stations are awesome. Quick way to clean up the dog after a messy play-date. Two bath stations with blow-dryers. Also two elevating grooming stations with leash hookups.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

I love living here! It’s my first apartment and I couldn’t have asked for a better place to live. The staff is always incredibly friendly, it’s in a quiet neighborhood, and maintenance is available 24/7.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Cute place! Beautiful landscaping and great amenities (pool, gym, dog park.) Great location and people in the office are extremely friendly and helpful.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Best apartment of the three I have lived in well besides the noise of lawn work. It is very loud and sucks when you are a late sleeper. Otherwise no complaints.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

New at the apartment complex but it’s very good so far love that it is animal friendly! I have meet a lot of people an seems very nice! Excited for the next year!

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

We love living here! Everything is so quiet and peaceful. The staff so so friendly and helpful always. Great for senior citizens and college students alike

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Best complex in Knoxville! Beautiful garden apartments at an affordable rate with a fantastic management team. Couldn't ask for a better place. What a hidden gem!

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

My experience here at the canyon has been remarkable. They are all so sweet in the office. Me and my wife can't wait to bring our daughter home to such an amazing community in less than 2 weeks.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

I am so happy with the pet accommodations and all the amenities. The staff is very friendly and maintenance is quick to respond. Great place to live!

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Good place to live. Pet friendly. Lots of amenities, including a pool and a pet wash station. Decent neighborhood and close to essential stores. Clean community and updated apartments.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Terry in the office was so helpful. This was my first time on my own ever in my life and it was kind of a scary decision . She was very sweet and understanding. I love my new home so far!

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Nice apartments and management. Maintenance was completed quickly and thoroughly. Within walking distance of a small market and pet friendly.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

These are the best apartments! Y'all have been so leniant with me and my husband about rent bc of our daughter being due in 5 weeks. Everything is so clean and fun at these apartments.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Quiet neighborhood located just outside of downtown. Lots of on site amenities, and they are currently in the process of adding a pet grooming area!

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Maintenance is always amazing! And the office staff is very involved in our community! Also they are opening a doggy spa which is so amazing!

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Knox Landing is a quiet apartment community with great amenities & helpful, friendly staff. Tabitha and Terry have made me feel at home. It's conveniently located close to restaurante & shopping. I'm enjoying living here.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Love the staff, and the neighborhood is nice calm and quiet. All the people around me seem genuinely happy too. And everyone genuinely cares about my issues

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

I've lived here for almost 2 years now and I have nothing but positive things to say. The staff are super friendly and helpful. Maintenance is the best I've ever seen and everyone is friendly. The neighborhood is nice and quiet and I've never had a complaint in my apartment that was resolved swiftly. This is one of my first real experiences in an apartment complex and the bar is set high for anywhere I go afterwards.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

I absolutely love it here! The manager is super friendly and helpful. It has everything I need and my 1 bedroom is very roomy. The events are so fun when I get to attend

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

The community is great! The community is well maintained. All the people I've come across so far are extremely friendly! The staff are always welcoming and willing to help. 10/10 would recommend to people to live here!

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

It was a nice and easy experience leasing. Everyone in the office was pleasant. Nice area and beautifully landscaped. Great place to call home! .

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

The community is very nice. Our neighbors and management are super friendly! The area is very well kept. My favorite apartment, I’ve never felt so welcome!