I absolutely love it here! The staffis super friendly and supportive! The neighbors are friendly and the property is beautiful. Maintenance is fast and friendly. The pool is always very clean as well and that's a big plus.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

My boyfriend and I are new here and we absolutely love it so far! This has been one of the smoothest move in experiences we've ever had. We're so glad to be here!

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Best apartments ever!!! Staff is super friendly and on top of every little detail. Plus the buildings layouts of Knox Landing are adorable!!

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

I have loved every minute of care and patience that the staff here takes! Besides the friendly staff, the community is gorgeous AND quiet. I love the landscaping a lot.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Nice, quiet place to live. Swimming pool a big hit with grandchildren. Maintenance and repairs addressed in a timely manner. Staff friendly and very helpful.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

The staff at Knox Landing have been super accommodating and helpful. The apartment is beautiful and I am super glad we were able to get a place here.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

From the moment we showed interested in an apartment, Holly helped us and kepynin contact. She answered all of our questions. The apartment is absolutely gorgeous. So modern and updated. Definitely feels like home. Whenever we have a problem maintenance shows up that day. They are on top of everything. Everyone is just so friendly.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

We love it here the kids feel great I feel great love the view and the environment especially the pool that's our favorite place when we aren't sleeping haha everyone is so friendly we love it here

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Me and my boyfriend just moved into an apartment on canyon side and we love it. They just had a pool party and I won some great prizes. They staff is nice and sweet and they are very friendly. We will be recommending this place to stay to everyone we know.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Holly and Tabitha are amazing! The maintenance guys are so nice and more than willing to help. This is the best apartment complex I've lived at!

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

We just moved here and the office staff is super nice a good relief from what we are used to in NYC the area is nice and really can't complain about the amenities

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

We love it here the people are friendly beautiful area to live in and the pools a definite plus. Love that they added the electric lock on the laundry rooms

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

I really enjoy living here - nice people and a friendly staff. I just wish there was a recycling program on the property. That might help a bit with the overloaded dumpster problems.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

This is a great place to live in North knoxville. It is in a very convenient location and they have a great staff on hand. Very peaceful atmosphere

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

They're not luxury apartments, but they're more than enough to keep me happy, so far. The insulation great, hardly need A/C. Wish I could have brought my rottie/lab mixed pup. She has such a sweet temperament.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Love the maintenance crew and how fast they come out if needed. Office staff is awesome as well, they went out of their way to make us feel welcome. So glad we made this out home.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

I love everything about living here! The neighbors and staff are friendly and the maintenance is very prompt. I enjoy the quiet and being able to have my cats.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

I’ve been here for a few months and love it!! The staff is always friendly and maintenance is super fast with any/if any repairs are needed. Great place to live!

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

This a nice, quiet neighborhood. Very clean! The staff is so helpful and friendly. Close to downtown, Fountain City. I would recommend Canyon and Knox Landing to anyone.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

The Canyon has been a great place to live for the year I've been here. I love the employees, I love the look of the complex, and I've really

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

I've lived here for a year and, I have to say, I love it. It's cozy, the staff are friendly and helpful, and it's all-around a great experience to live here. I'm happy to have had renewed my lease.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

I can’t rate this place high enough...absolutely Amazing place to live..very quit never had any issues. Lots of amenities and Staff is Amazing great very helpful. Highly recommend

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

It's quick to downtown and UT. The interior is up to date, and quite big for my one bedroom apartment. I wish I had washer and dryer connections.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Excellent Staff, ease of communicating with staff. Well maintained property, ease of access to interstate. Close to Grocery Stores, Shopping and restaurants. We enjoy it here very much, quiet setting and plenty of trees.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Great community! Love it so far. I’ve recently moved from Atlanta and I’m very much looking forward to getting to know all of my new neighbors.