I'm not satisfied with the communication with the office when I need something fixed. Also my neighbors complain bout the smallest noises, not the place for me

meh, is okay, not sure why 140 characters but is dumb for that i is am tired and i is am cannot sleep bc my neighbors are doo doo heads and wont turn their music down

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

The person living next to me smokes inside of their apartment and it goes through the vents into my apartment. It is very unpleasant. Other than that I do not have any complaints.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

After everything was fixed that was wrong on move in day, things are going much better. I appreciate how quickly the maintenance guys fix everything. I also wish the laundry machine was in the laundry room

It's quick to downtown and UT. The interior is up to date, and quite big for my one bedroom apartment. I wish I had washer and dryer connections.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Not allowing family members to swim without renter being present is a little strange. Had my dad and niece and nephew visit and I work during the day and they weren't allowed to swim. Just kind of...feels like a dictatorship. Also had a roach problem as soon as I moved in.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

The only problem we have is that our children's chalk art isn't allowed to stay on our patio floor, we're told to wash it off because it is unsightly.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

This is a great place to live in North knoxville. It is in a very convenient location and they have a great staff on hand. Very peaceful atmosphere

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

I enjoy living at this apartment complex for the most part. It's a good location for me to commute to the local university. I love having the dog park and other amenities.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

The apartments are nice but they aren't as quite as they say. Dogs barking day in and day old can get old. Outside of th noise, it's a pretty good place to live.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

I'm new to the area and it has been a great experience so far. The staff seem friendly and they provide tokens of appreciation every so often to the residents.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Best apartment of the three I have lived in well besides the noise of lawn work. It is very loud and sucks when you are a late sleeper. Otherwise no complaints.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

They're incredibly nice and speedy with maintenance requests! When I moved in they gave me a welcome package and patiently answered my million questions!

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

I've only been here for a week and I already love this place. I've yet to experience everything the complex has to offer, but I know I will in due time. I do have one tiny issue that I plan on addressing to the staff when I finally have a free moment.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

I am pretty happy in general. The office was able to help me move into a new a apartment after splitting up with my girlfriend who is also a resident. Could do a better job with spraying for bugs. To my knowledge, that hasn't been done since moving into J104

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Everything has been great! My neighbors are awesome, the ladies in the office are super nice, and the apartment is so cute. It's also very peaceful.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

I like the place. Great location to find somthing. For the most part people are quiet and keep to themselves. And peoplr i have meet are nice and respectful. Only issue is i had my car stolen from my apt complex parking lot. Has a great pool, gym and great pet polices and dog park

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Good place to live. Pet friendly. Lots of amenities, including a pool and a pet wash station. Decent neighborhood and close to essential stores. Clean community and updated apartments.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

The one bedroom at the canyon has been perfect for me. It is spacious while also being cozy. I love that it feels like a house, not like an apartment. My neighbors are friendly, and my pup loves the dog park! Maintence is always friendly and on top of all issues, and office staff are always willing to lend a hand. Best place I’ve ever lived!

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Great staff, location, and service. However, it’s incredibly noisy... On top of the expected upstairs neighbor noise, the constant yard work and construction is an understandable, but very frustrating issue.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Quiet neighborhood with lots of amenities and clean apartments. Good place for pets, well accepted. During the summer months, large clean pool available as well!

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

I like that it is quiet. Community is clean and well maintained. Maintenance are always quick to fix any issues. Friendly neighbors and community staff.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Moving to TN and ending up at Canyon has been great. Small community and everyone has been very friendly. Super pretty friendly as well, everyone wants to get to know your animals.

Nice, quiet place to live. Swimming pool a big hit with grandchildren. Maintenance and repairs addressed in a timely manner. Staff friendly and very helpful.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Extremely friendly staff and an easy move in process. Apartment could have been cleaner on move in but nothing too big just some dirt in the sink and dog hair still in the carpet. Also still smells like the previous owners dog