I'm not satisfied with the communication with the office when I need something fixed. Also my neighbors complain bout the smallest noises, not the place for me

The person living next to me smokes inside of their apartment and it goes through the vents into my apartment. It is very unpleasant. Other than that I do not have any complaints.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

After everything was fixed that was wrong on move in day, things are going much better. I appreciate how quickly the maintenance guys fix everything. I also wish the laundry machine was in the laundry room

It's quick to downtown and UT. The interior is up to date, and quite big for my one bedroom apartment. I wish I had washer and dryer connections.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Not allowing family members to swim without renter being present is a little strange. Had my dad and niece and nephew visit and I work during the day and they weren't allowed to swim. Just kind of...feels like a dictatorship. Also had a roach problem as soon as I moved in.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

The apartments are nice but they aren't as quite as they say. Dogs barking day in and day old can get old. Outside of th noise, it's a pretty good place to live.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

The only problem we have is that our children's chalk art isn't allowed to stay on our patio floor, we're told to wash it off because it is unsightly.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

I enjoy living at this apartment complex for the most part. It's a good location for me to commute to the local university. I love having the dog park and other amenities.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

I'm new to the area and it has been a great experience so far. The staff seem friendly and they provide tokens of appreciation every so often to the residents.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

This is a great place to live in North knoxville. It is in a very convenient location and they have a great staff on hand. Very peaceful atmosphere

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Friendly staff and maintenance! 10 minutes away from anything I would need. Clean, friendly, modern place to live. Quiet community. I have been here for 2 years and I just signed my lease for another year.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

The one bedroom at the canyon has been perfect for me. It is spacious while also being cozy. I love that it feels like a house, not like an apartment. My neighbors are friendly, and my pup loves the dog park! Maintence is always friendly and on top of all issues, and office staff are always willing to lend a hand. Best place I’ve ever lived!

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

I like the place. Great location to find somthing. For the most part people are quiet and keep to themselves. And peoplr i have meet are nice and respectful. Only issue is i had my car stolen from my apt complex parking lot. Has a great pool, gym and great pet polices and dog park

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

I have lived here for 2yrs and I have just resigned my lease for another year. I have a renovated one bedroom apartment and I have been pleased, overall. The bathroom is quite tiny (and has no cabinets or shelves) but all the other rooms are spacious. The kitchen is really nice and the balcony is HUGE. Although I wasn't initially thrilled with the location, I have grown to like this area of Knoxville. The Canyons is a great place for the price.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Wonderful staff, beautiful landscape, pet friendly! Some apartments are on the small side. The price is great for college kids or starting out on your own.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Everything has been great! My neighbors are awesome, the ladies in the office are super nice, and the apartment is so cute. It's also very peaceful.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

I've only been here for a week and I already love this place. I've yet to experience everything the complex has to offer, but I know I will in due time. I do have one tiny issue that I plan on addressing to the staff when I finally have a free moment.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

We love being able to have our dogs here and the facilities are well kept. We love that they take time to appreciate our veterans as well with military discounts! Our staff is pleasant to work with and the new improvements to the bark park have made having a pet here more exciting as well as expanding learning opportunities for the dogs when others aren't out in the park.

I like that it is quiet. Community is clean and well maintained. Maintenance are always quick to fix any issues. Friendly neighbors and community staff.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

I am pretty happy in general. The office was able to help me move into a new a apartment after splitting up with my girlfriend who is also a resident. Could do a better job with spraying for bugs. To my knowledge, that hasn't been done since moving into J104

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Quiet neighborhood with lots of amenities and clean apartments. Good place for pets, well accepted. During the summer months, large clean pool available as well!

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Nice, quiet place to live. Swimming pool a big hit with grandchildren. Maintenance and repairs addressed in a timely manner. Staff friendly and very helpful.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

They're incredibly nice and speedy with maintenance requests! When I moved in they gave me a welcome package and patiently answered my million questions!

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

Great staff, location, and service. However, it’s incredibly noisy... On top of the expected upstairs neighbor noise, the constant yard work and construction is an understandable, but very frustrating issue.

Reply from Canyon Knox Landing Apts

My boyfriend and I love our apartment! The complex is always very clean and neat, management is lovely, and overall our experience has been good.