Office management is good service and fast in meeting and working on apartment requests to fix and repair in the apartment when needed. Keep residents clean and beautiful. Very professional service and management skills

Lived here for 2 weeks now. Very happy with how quiet and clean the community is. Maggie helped my families move in tremendously! Thank you!

great place to call "home". The entire staff always greet you with a smile and are very helpful to our needs, and are quick to attend to any problems that arise . The grounds and facilities are kept clean every day by friendly courteous workers . I live alone here and could not feel safer anywhere else....a beautiful neighborhood

Amazing place and wonderful staff. Every one was extremely helpful and understanding of our first time situation. The community is very well kept and very conveniently located.

I had a great experience, so far everything has been fine with no issues. For the most part the office staff is very helpful and kind. The property is always clean. The only minor issue is the parking spaces should be wider for bigger vehicles.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

It has been a good year! We enjoy the pool. We look forward to another good year. Management and maintenance has been great also. Thank y’all for everything.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

It’s been great living here, quiet and I feel safe and peaceful,my neighbors are really friendly and kind. And the ladies at the front office are very helpful and y’alls ground keepers keep it very clean , I haven’t used the pool yet but I plan on going to it soon

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

could be better, prices are getting a little high for what it’s worth. a great starter apartment though! it’s not horrible but it’s not the best!!

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Great for clean spaces people are nice pool is cool tennis court doggy area dumpster is a bit messy but still not bad down stairs neighbors always have loud BASS going tho

Love the staff. They are always ready to help. They go above and beyond. I’m waiting on a few things to get done and I’m sure it will be soon.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

The community is quite, well maintained, and close to shopping. There's plenty of spots that have covered parking. It's pet friendly with convenient waste disposal stations.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

I love this place, it's quite and the people are great! That's why I recommended this place to a friend. I lived in mission Rockwall and it wasn't as go of an experience as I am having here.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Hayley & Maggie in the office are the most helpful & kind ladies I’ve encountered in public in a long time . Just eager & willing to help me with paperwork & such . Wonderful ladies !!

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Is a very good place to live, the people are very kind and nice, we don’t have any problems here at all. The houses are very confortable and have a nice space for your family.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Nice community, but don’t like pool Not being opened until Memorial weekend. I have met so many people at the pool and lots of friendships have been formed there over the years,. It used to be open all year.Also breezeways are dirty and never get cleaned. Too many muddy areas, updates are being done which is good so hopefully that will help. Most people are friendly and staff in office is nice and helpful.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

I like the way the property is taken care of. It is really quite here witch is the way we like it. One of the main things are maintenance is right on time to fixed what ever problems we have.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

I’m still in the moving in process but I was so excited to get started and get moved. Until I realized my apartment was infested with roaches☹️ I knew with an older building what I would be getting myself into but I’m just grossed out and disappointed with the level of care already. Hopefully I can update this with a more positive experience in a few months

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Everything was easy about leasing an apartment here. Haylee was super nice and so helpful, even with the 1000 questions I asked. I think I am going to enjoy living here.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

The best of the best so happy and comfortable quiet great neighbors accessible i live here for ever and ever ever thanks for all the time and awesome staff

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

The office staff is friendly and quick to assist, the maintenance man is great, this apartment is more beautiful than I thought it would be! I love the park-like feel with all of the trees and squirrels, and I feel like it’s a quiet, safe place to live.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

simple move. not thrilled with the neighbors but that is not the communities fault. Location is favorable. overall though is is a pretty sweet pad

Quiete and Peaceful Área. They are really attentive on fixing any issues you may have at your place of residence, Also very clean area with grass cut often

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Loving the apartment! Very nice and clean. Friendly neighbors. Staff is very nice. Maintenance issues are taken care of very quickly. So far so good!!

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

The neighbors have been very welcoming and kind. My kids were invited to play by neighborhood children as we were moving in. The environment has been quiet thus far.

Any time I need anything, the property manager is very helpful and immediately takes action. I have requested maintenance a couple times and within hours they have been on the premises.