Canyon Ridge Apartments

I have Been here for 2 years now, going on our 3rd year. Its Quiet and calm here. No complaints & everyone is so nice. Staff helps quickly when needed.
So far the experience has been very welcoming and enjoyable. Neighbors were very welcoming and maintenance was very quick to come and fix some minor issues we had upon moving in.
Management team and maintenance team are awesome! Have lived here for several years , no issues apartment is nice, always quiet. Love the get togethers and pool party
The lawn is exceptionally well manicured, parking area neat and clean. Everyone takes pride in maintaining their area from what I have seen. Patio is nice and secluded !!
Love it here the neighborhood is amazing. very well kept, timely to achieve every request made, and very understanding! Every day I come home is my favorite. The entrance to the community outstanding!
I love living here it’s so peaceful and beautiful all the decor when entering the building and everything is kept up nice and not trashy everyone is super nice and friendly
Beautiful place to live quiet neighborhood lots of parking landscaping always keep up Everyone I've met friendly and respectful shopping is close can even walk to restaurants Beautiful park across the street
Love living here!! Nice, clean community- and office staff is very helpful! Nice neighbors, landscape, and parking is GREAT!!! Would definitely recommend!
The property is conveniently located to many businesses. The front staff is pleasant and friendly. The best things is it's pet friendly with many doggie stations.
nice place with nice folks working in the office! wonderful hot water whenever i need it! no that i have internet access all is well. i don't have anything else to add to my statement