Canyon Ridge Apartments

4.5

4.5

excellent attention, coexistence is very enjoyable and give answer to time to all needs it's a nice neighborhood to live with the best location
I have been at Canyon Ridge for about a month now and I love it here. The staff is friendly and my neighbors are quiet. I reported a small maintenance issue and it was resolved immediately. The location is perfect to me as well.
Amazing management, amazing apartment, love everything about this place! They really helped this community through the worst of the pandemic!
I love my community they are always there when I need them and they keep it clean and quiet here. I would recommend canyon ridge to anyone looking for a great place on a budget.
Good size and amenities for the price. Responsive, helpful staff and maintenance. I enjoy the park like setting and the landscaping because it makes it feel a little more private.
Magy and staff are professional and helpful. Maintenance is done in a timely manner. Tennis court is great! Swimming pool and bbq area is lovely. (I wish it was open sooner)
We’ve been living here since 2019 and it’s been amazing. Maintenance is always available and helps with everything. The front office staff is amazing! They are always so understanding. This is my first apartment and I couldn’t of chosen a better place to live. I love it here.
We love it here! Great maintenance service! They are so quick to fix everything and anything! We love walking out pup around here. He’s so friendly and just wants to give kisses to everyone he meets!
Living here has been a real treat! Needs and requests are addressed in a timely manner. The apartments are spacious and have everything I was looking for in a new place to live.
I have lived here for 3 years and ever time there's something that needs to be fixed it is handled quickly and correctly. The app is easy to use. The apartments are clean and well maintained.