I really enjoy living here, they give you a lot of privacy, I don’t feel bombarded with a bunch of emails. I appreciate the stainless steel appliances, that can be hard to find in a complex that’s 839/month!

The front office is friendly and available. If there's any issues they address it quickly and correctly. The apartments are nice and well maintained. The neighbors are friendly and considerate.

I like to live here, it's a very quiet place. has the court to play with your children or friends. There are people who speak Spanish and English in the office.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

I love it here !!! Managment is the best ever they will work with you to make your living experience the best. The maintenance team is quick and very professional.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

The apartment has great amenities. The residents are nice. The front office is always helpful. It's easy and convenient to pay rent online each month.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

We have been here for a long time and enjoy living here. I can say the the staff here is great and care about this complex.. We want to say thank u

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

I haven’t moved in yet but I am excited to be part of the community. Magy and Hailey have been wonderful so far. It seems like a quiet complex and that is what I am looking for.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

The office staff is very friendly and always take care of any needs immediately. Maintenance is always fast and kind. The only down side, no one picks up their dogs poop.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Great place i like it so much the pool the parking lot clean quiet i like it and i feel comfortable the gym its little but great the pool the tenis court

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

I am overall satisfied with the apartment complex. The office staff is very helpful. The residents are quite and friendly. Sometimes the apartment construction can be a nuisance.

Easy leasing options , questions get answered, nice neighborhood, restaurants and schools near by , gym also available, court house and other public services available easy access to I-30 and George Bush freeways

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

I have lived here for a little over two years and overall I have had a great experience. The leasing office and maintenance are very proactive about solving issues. The downside is that there are very few amenities.

We have lived here for 2 weeks. Its amazing. So quite everyone is so nice. Haven't had one issue. I love the feel of it. They really do take care of these places.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

I really love the staff at Canyon Ridge, they are very helpful and made my application process easy! I am excited to move in. The complex is well maintained and the apartments are modernized. The pool and tennis court area are a nice touch as well!

Love it here. Quiet and peaceful. The management is awesome. Always willing to help out with anything. I would highly recommend these apartments.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

The office staff are friendly and helpful. The facilities are nice with a lot of areas to enjoy with the family on a nice day. The apartments are out dated but in good condition.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

The staff is great and we love our apartment! We love the pool and the workout room. Our experience so far has been good. Quiet neighborhood and friendly neighbors.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Newly remodeled on the inside! Beautiful stainless steel appliances. Whenever I have an issue, maintenance is always so quick and helpful. The office is quick and always gets the job done. There is a pool, tennis court, and a workout room. The price for having a pet is a bit expensive and some of the buildings outside could use some touch ups. This is a great place to live with friendly people who live there! Everyone has pets and says hello to you! I love living here.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

just moved in but was a very simple process an very welcoming staff. The common areas are clean and well kept . very happy with my decision.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Very friendly staff and grounds were well kept. When we arrived we were greeted professionally and all of our questions were answered. I would recommend

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Barking dogs, leftover dog poop on crash, people door dining g your car doors, nontv in work out room..not enough chairs in pool area.no smoking in your own apartment

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Quiet area. Had some issues when the pool first opened. Office management handled it. Grounds are looking better the last few weeks. Overall satisfied with the neighborhood so far. Some friendly people here.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Everyone in the front office is friendly and helpful. The apartment has lots of light and ceiling fans. There's covered parking available almost always. So far I love it.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Canyon Ridge is a really nice place to live. My neighbors are friendly, the complex is always quiet, and I feel very safe at all times. We have an on-site sheriff who is available to call at any time.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Enjoy the community and neighbors. I appreciate quick response to phone call and getting things fixed same day. I like it being quiet without the city noise. My neighbors pets they clean after them and they are being kept on a lease. Great maintenance on lawn, surrounding trees and bushes. I enjoyed the pool last year kept clean.