I love it here, so quiet the neighborhood is great and the amenities are wonderful. The office ladies are so nice and apartments are up to date and in good shape !

Very quiet, clean and enjoyable place to live. I have had nothing but a good experience living here. I have no plans on going anywhere anytime soon.

Very nice clean quiet little community the workouts room is very clean and nice the maintenance guys are very nice and good the visitors parking in good the apartment are clean

My experience moving in was super smooth. Haley and Maggie were so nice and helpful. The neighbors are quiet and very friendly. The doggy areas are fairly well kept.

I've greatly enjoyed living in this complex! Anytime I need help, or I need something fixed I always get the help I need. :) When I first moved here, I used the tennis court, which is wonderful, and in great condition. Haven't used the pool yet, but I cant wait to use it!

My time living here is great, know problems with any of my neighbors. Everyone is friendly and nice , the service is always good and on time. I tell everyone that I meet the apartment i safe & gated

I love the community and it is very peaceful and quiet. It has been a great experience so far without any issue. I have been very happy and pleased with my time here so far.

I've lived here for 4 years now and love it, have always felt safe. Office staff is awesome , and maintenance staff gets things done when I need it.

My experience here on Canyon Ridge apartments has been pretty amazing, I love living here, the neighbors are very friendly and that makes me feel right at home

Office management is good service and fast in meeting and working on apartment requests to fix and repair in the apartment when needed. Keep residents clean and beautiful. Very professional service and management skills

Lived here for 2 weeks now. Very happy with how quiet and clean the community is. Maggie helped my families move in tremendously! Thank you!

great place to call "home". The entire staff always greet you with a smile and are very helpful to our needs, and are quick to attend to any problems that arise . The grounds and facilities are kept clean every day by friendly courteous workers . I live alone here and could not feel safer anywhere else....a beautiful neighborhood

Amazing place and wonderful staff. Every one was extremely helpful and understanding of our first time situation. The community is very well kept and very conveniently located.

I had a great experience, so far everything has been fine with no issues. For the most part the office staff is very helpful and kind. The property is always clean. The only minor issue is the parking spaces should be wider for bigger vehicles.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

It has been a good year! We enjoy the pool. We look forward to another good year. Management and maintenance has been great also. Thank y’all for everything.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

It’s been great living here, quiet and I feel safe and peaceful,my neighbors are really friendly and kind. And the ladies at the front office are very helpful and y’alls ground keepers keep it very clean , I haven’t used the pool yet but I plan on going to it soon

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

could be better, prices are getting a little high for what it’s worth. a great starter apartment though! it’s not horrible but it’s not the best!!

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Great for clean spaces people are nice pool is cool tennis court doggy area dumpster is a bit messy but still not bad down stairs neighbors always have loud BASS going tho

Love the staff. They are always ready to help. They go above and beyond. I’m waiting on a few things to get done and I’m sure it will be soon.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

The community is quite, well maintained, and close to shopping. There's plenty of spots that have covered parking. It's pet friendly with convenient waste disposal stations.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

I love this place, it's quite and the people are great! That's why I recommended this place to a friend. I lived in mission Rockwall and it wasn't as go of an experience as I am having here.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Hayley & Maggie in the office are the most helpful & kind ladies I’ve encountered in public in a long time . Just eager & willing to help me with paperwork & such . Wonderful ladies !!

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Is a very good place to live, the people are very kind and nice, we don’t have any problems here at all. The houses are very confortable and have a nice space for your family.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Nice community, but don’t like pool Not being opened until Memorial weekend. I have met so many people at the pool and lots of friendships have been formed there over the years,. It used to be open all year.Also breezeways are dirty and never get cleaned. Too many muddy areas, updates are being done which is good so hopefully that will help. Most people are friendly and staff in office is nice and helpful.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

I like the way the property is taken care of. It is really quite here witch is the way we like it. One of the main things are maintenance is right on time to fixed what ever problems we have.