I’ve lived here for 6 months and am really loving it! My place is really quiet and peaceful. I have very friendly, helpful neighbors that will help me to my car when they see me struggling.

So far my experience has been great. I love the neighborhood, everything is close by and not too far away from me. The staff is friendly and will to work with you as well as keeping everyone updated. I happy to be apart of the community here and can’t wait to see what things that are planned for the future. My lease isn’t close to being up yet, but I enjoy it here and will happily renew my lease.

The overall experience here has been fine, nothing great and nothing terrible. I would appreciate if the water heaters were set up in a different way so that my shower can hold a consistent temperature and I would like for maintenance to read the maintenance request and see if they are allowed to enter the unit. Other than that my unit was fairly clean upon move in and everything else has gone as expected.

This is my first apartment , so of course I’m overly excited. But even before we were approved everyone was so nice. I’ve never seen someone work so hard to get first time renters approved. It was really heartwarming.

I move in the 16 of December and everything is going great I like everything about this place the service is great in the office I’m so happy with being able to live in this place

Really nice leasing agents. They are truly concerned about their reaidents and their families. It is located perfectly within my childrens schools.

I really like the apartment because I feel safe here and my neighbors are very friendly and kind they check on me and make sure that I’m okay

It’s a very nice and quiet place to live, everyone is so friendly. Management is very good and helpful, if you need something fixed it gets done the same day.

Haven't been here long but so far I love it. The staff is always helpful and the community is kept clean and nice looking. Everything has its pros and cons, but I can see myself living here for years to come.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

I have never lived in an apartment with the best maintenance response like Canyon Ridge Apartment. Awesome service personnel Great facilities Great community nice people

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

The staff and maintenance are awesome! If u have a problem it doesn’t take any time getting it fixed. The grounds are kept up beautifully. The community here is awesome.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

The apartment staff is helpful. The local community has alot to offer. They are dog friendly which is awesome. Their new app is easy and informative.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Not to shabby!!!we enjoy the pool and the people around us... seems to be very laid back and quit... needs a bit of work on the parking spots.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

I love it here, so quiet the neighborhood is great and the amenities are wonderful. The office ladies are so nice and apartments are up to date and in good shape !

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Very quiet, clean and enjoyable place to live. I have had nothing but a good experience living here. I have no plans on going anywhere anytime soon.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Very nice clean quiet little community the workouts room is very clean and nice the maintenance guys are very nice and good the visitors parking in good the apartment are clean

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

My experience moving in was super smooth. Haley and Maggie were so nice and helpful. The neighbors are quiet and very friendly. The doggy areas are fairly well kept.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

I've greatly enjoyed living in this complex! Anytime I need help, or I need something fixed I always get the help I need. :) When I first moved here, I used the tennis court, which is wonderful, and in great condition. Haven't used the pool yet, but I cant wait to use it!

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

My time living here is great, know problems with any of my neighbors. Everyone is friendly and nice , the service is always good and on time. I tell everyone that I meet the apartment i safe & gated

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

I love the community and it is very peaceful and quiet. It has been a great experience so far without any issue. I have been very happy and pleased with my time here so far.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

I've lived here for 4 years now and love it, have always felt safe. Office staff is awesome , and maintenance staff gets things done when I need it.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

My experience here on Canyon Ridge apartments has been pretty amazing, I love living here, the neighbors are very friendly and that makes me feel right at home

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Office management is good service and fast in meeting and working on apartment requests to fix and repair in the apartment when needed. Keep residents clean and beautiful. Very professional service and management skills

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Lived here for 2 weeks now. Very happy with how quiet and clean the community is. Maggie helped my families move in tremendously! Thank you!

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

great place to call "home". The entire staff always greet you with a smile and are very helpful to our needs, and are quick to attend to any problems that arise . The grounds and facilities are kept clean every day by friendly courteous workers . I live alone here and could not feel safer anywhere else....a beautiful neighborhood