Canyon Ridge Apartments

4.5

4.5

Hector
Community is great. We’ve been here a couple of years and no issues what so ever. Anytime we’ve ran into other community members they’ve always been very friendly and inviting.
Cynthia
The community is quiet and kid friendly. I don’t like the fact that animal’s parents don’t pick up behind them, I have to see poop when I walk out my door
Martha
I am excited about living here, and being part of the community , fun, entertainment close by,good food , the lake can be seen on both sides of the bridge
Margaret
Even when there is a little hiccup in the complex, the staff did a great job taking care of the residents and making sure things were ha fled professionally and quickly. Thanks to a great management team and maintenance. Happy Thanksgiving
Julio
Es un excelente urbanismo, en donde la administración es super atenta. Me siento super bien el poder estar en estos apartamentos. Altamente recomendable.
Lemuel
Fabi was awesome from beginning to end! She was very knowledgeable and friendly. I really enjoyed working with her. Exceptional customer service is scarce these days but it not here. Thanks Fabi😊
Makeesha
The community appears to be quiet aside from loud music and cars pretty late at night. The neighbors all seem quiet and peaceful. I wish the dumpsters weren't such a long distance from many of the apartments.
Tyler
We moved In last week and it's been really great. It is not noisy and other than the ants on my counter and the lady outside pouring her grease on the ground it's a nice place to live.
Jassmyn
My experience has been really great. The staff is really good and the neighborhood is great for my kids. There are so many different places around that is very convenient.
Dalia
excellent neighborhood very good attention excellent response of maintenance and service excellent location all services work very pleasant stay in this place