Canyon Ridge Apartments

It's close to shopping. Management is friendly and helpful. Maintenance takes care of issues fast and does it right! Overall not a bad place to live.
So far, so great. Look forward to staying here long term. Thank you for your help, communication, and keeping our community updated and safe
A very responsive and helpful community! The management company has been There every step of my move and made it a seamless process. I’m so excited to be a part of this community.
It is a nice apartment complex! It excepts dogs and the bags to pick up after. Maintenance is good too. The neighbors are really nice also.
It’s been nice. Not a lot of noise where I live and I can’t really hear the upstairs neighbors. Maintenance has always been helpful. The office personal are extremely friendly. It’s an overall nice place to live.
Good apartment I personally like it and like their leasing office people. They are so friendly and helped me a lot with all the paperwork stuff.
Everyone is a true Professional, When called upon (i e) Office Staff & Maintenance Technician(s) are really awesome and again thank them for their Professionalism!
I have Been here for 2 years now, going on our 3rd year. Its Quiet and calm here. No complaints & everyone is so nice. Staff helps quickly when needed.
So far the experience has been very welcoming and enjoyable. Neighbors were very welcoming and maintenance was very quick to come and fix some minor issues we had upon moving in.
Management team and maintenance team are awesome! Have lived here for several years , no issues apartment is nice, always quiet. Love the get togethers and pool party