The other tenants are great. Our neighbors are wonderful, maintenance requests are done quickly however clean up is never done. You are left to do that whenever you get home from an exhausting day at work. Grounds are kept up nicely and you will have great neighbors :)

Canyon ridge has been a great way to place to live! We have enjoyed our time! My husband and I have lived here for 2 years and have have little to no problems! The staff and maintainece are quick to help and always friendly!

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

All of the staff members are always nice and willing to help if/when needed. They always make sure their residents are happy and comfortable.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Great community! We really like the people in the front office. Maintenance is great! They are really quick to fix problems! They have been life savors a few times with the ac!!

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Best value apartment in Rockwall. Very pleased with the quick communication from the front office staff and the prompt maintenance that gets performed.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

I love Canyon Ridge! It's a nice quiet community, everyone is friendly (staff and residents). The apartments are nice, clean, and are kept looking fresh and up to date. I've only been here a couple of months, but so far, I have no complaints!

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Complex is nicer than I expected. Very quiet. Staff is always attentive and very helpful. I submit maintenance requests and they are always done within 24 hours, and the maintenance crew is very clean.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

All the staff is nice and friendly. We feel safe and happy here. Love the location,very comfortable place, maintenance great and the complex is always clean!

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

I love the apartments especially the kitchen open layout . There's always plenty of parking. When you need something fixed the maintenance guys always get the job done fast.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

very happy with my apt so far :) staff has been very friendly and when i need something fixed...you are right on it.... love the work out room..and other amenities.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Not living there yet, but it looks nice! We look forward to moving in. We will be staying for just five months, while waiting for our new home to be built.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Canyon Ridge has been a great place to live. It is located in a good part of town, never have to worry about who may be around. Sufficient parking, and kind management

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Everyone at Canyon Ridge has been very welcoming and helpful. They have also been very flexible and care about that the tenant is happy in their apartment.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Nothing special. The complex is old, dated, worn and shows it. The amenities provided are basic at best. Maintenance of the units is adequate.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Living at Canyon Ridge is a dream come true! The staff at the leasing office are both friendly and helpful. The maintenance team are prompt and are always ready to help 24hrs a day.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

I haven't moved in yet, but the office staff has been friendly. They have helped me get ready to move in and I'm looking forward to living here.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

I am moving to Canyon Ridge on the 15th of this month and the people there are very helpful! I can't wait to move in and start enjoying the community!

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Everything has been good, have a few people not picking up their dog waste near building 19. Other then that area is clean with no problems.

Canyon ridge has its ups and downs but over all pretty good. Angela is fantastic. Parking is not plentiful so if you get a good spot don't leave it. All in all pretty good community.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Canyon Ridge is a wonderful place to live. It has a fitness room, a pool and lighted tennis court. Maintenance has quick turn-around. I would recommend Canyon Ridge as a family oriented apartment to live that is safe and quiet.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Front office provides good timely service. Apartment is decent for the price asked. The process for move in was very smooth from start to finish.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

I love the staff. They are so friendly. Community is pretty and quiet. I love they have no weight limits for our big Pyrenees puppy. And have relaxing pool and hot tub.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

We have been here more than 7 years.So noisy up stair resident do not recommend rent 1st floor.Because this apartment so old.But maintenance people always awesome job.Especially Mr.Al is so kind and friendly.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Canyon Ridge is a nice, quiet apartment community that is close and convenient to everything in the Rockwall area. No issues or complaints about living here.

Our ac went out Friday night. The maintence person worked on the ac all day. At our other location they refused to come to our apartment for anything