Canyon Ridge Apartments

The other tenants are great. Our neighbors are wonderful, maintenance requests are done quickly however clean up is never done. You are left to do that whenever you get home from an exhausting day at work. Grounds are kept up nicely and you will have great neighbors :)
Canyon ridge has been a great way to place to live! We have enjoyed our time! My husband and I have lived here for 2 years and have have little to no problems! The staff and maintainece are quick to help and always friendly!
All of the staff members are always nice and willing to help if/when needed. They always make sure their residents are happy and comfortable.
Great community! We really like the people in the front office. Maintenance is great! They are really quick to fix problems! They have been life savors a few times with the ac!!
Best value apartment in Rockwall. Very pleased with the quick communication from the front office staff and the prompt maintenance that gets performed.
I love Canyon Ridge! It's a nice quiet community, everyone is friendly (staff and residents). The apartments are nice, clean, and are kept looking fresh and up to date. I've only been here a couple of months, but so far, I have no complaints!
Complex is nicer than I expected. Very quiet. Staff is always attentive and very helpful. I submit maintenance requests and they are always done within 24 hours, and the maintenance crew is very clean.
All the staff is nice and friendly. We feel safe and happy here. Love the location,very comfortable place, maintenance great and the complex is always clean!
I love the apartments especially the kitchen open layout . There's always plenty of parking. When you need something fixed the maintenance guys always get the job done fast.
very happy with my apt so far :) staff has been very friendly and when i need something fixed...you are right on it.... love the work out room..and other amenities.