Nothing special. The complex is old, dated, worn and shows it. The amenities provided are basic at best. Maintenance of the units is adequate.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

We have been here more than 7 years.So noisy up stair resident do not recommend rent 1st floor.Because this apartment so old.But maintenance people always awesome job.Especially Mr.Al is so kind and friendly.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Nice, quiet and good place to live. Like the pool and equipment to work out. Enjoying updates. Would like to see a few more updates to walk areas. Lots of mud and wash away diet on sidewalks.

I love location but I’ve already had to have the maintenance guy come to my apartment twice, and the second time he came out he really didn’t fix the problem completely. Just stuck a “bandaid” on it. I unknowingly before moving in, that this was one of their older apartments. They must have not inspected the place before I moved in because there were many issues. I guess that’s why I got a good deal for the place. It’s livable so I won’t complain too much.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

I have lived here for a little over two years and overall I have had a great experience. The leasing office and maintenance are very proactive about solving issues. The downside is that there are very few amenities.

I like the neighborhood it’s nice and not trashy or anything the matenance in the apartments really needs to be better and really these apartments aren’t even worth what you are charging

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

The other tenants are great. Our neighbors are wonderful, maintenance requests are done quickly however clean up is never done. You are left to do that whenever you get home from an exhausting day at work. Grounds are kept up nicely and you will have great neighbors :)

Barking dogs, leftover dog poop on crash, people door dining g your car doors, nontv in work out room..not enough chairs in pool area.no smoking in your own apartment

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

The apartment is changing. What once was a great place for families has now become a place for pot smokers and teens trashing the complex. We have caught new people messing with peoples cars, throwing trash, and driving recklessly around the complex.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

I am overall satisfied with the apartment complex. The office staff is very helpful. The residents are quite and friendly. Sometimes the apartment construction can be a nuisance.

Very friendly . Quick to answer any questions, and maintenance needs. The grounds are always well kept. The neighbors in my building are great..

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

So far, so good. We moved in and noticed our blinds were old and falling down. The front office was quick to have them replaced. Thank you for the speedy service.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

My experience here has been good so far. The only issue I have is that the office is hard to access due to work hours that I have as well as the hours of the office. I just submitted maintenence requsts so we will see how that goes.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

So far a great place. Pretty quite around the complex. The people seem nice and of good character. Parking can be a problem tho with no assigned parking when people have friends over on the weekends sometimes I need to part 2-3 building down from my apartment. Great staff in the office. The physical apartments are pretty nice on the inside with good upgrades as well.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Not living there yet, but it looks nice! We look forward to moving in. We will be staying for just five months, while waiting for our new home to be built.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

The gals in the office are GREAT ! I am disabled and they have helped me every step of the way. I’m really enjoying all the updates your doing. Just several items tho, the paint crew paints doors shut and doesn’t fix them and MOSQUITOES 😠 All in All, pretty darn good.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Quiet community. Quick Maintenance. Great Location. We have enjoyed living at Canyon Ridge for the last year and will definitely be renewing!

Canyon Ridge has been a great place to live. It is located in a good part of town, never have to worry about who may be around. Sufficient parking, and kind management

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

The office staff is very friendly and always take care of any needs immediately. Maintenance is always fast and kind. The only down side, no one picks up their dogs poop.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Nice quiet community. Staff in leasing office are always nice. They tend to always be working to better the exterior of the complex to better the community.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Everyone at Canyon Ridge has been very welcoming and helpful. They have also been very flexible and care about that the tenant is happy in their apartment.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Canyon Ridge is a nice, quiet community. The property has been maintained well. The covered parking with good lighting is appreciated. The charge for water is unusual.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

VERY RESPONSIVE STAFF! NICE GROUNDS - HOT TUB IS AWESOME & OPEN 365 DAYS A YEAR! FAIR PRICING ON UTILITIES, AND THEY ALWAYS LEAVE A NOTE WHEN THEY COME INTO YOUR APT FOR MAINTENANCE!

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

We have been enjoying our stay here. There were a few minor issues in the beginning, but the management took care of the situations. We definitely plan on staying here for a long time. Love the location too!

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Very nice apartment. Quiet and peaceful here. Maintenance is very quick about responding to calls. The new girl in office is very helpful. The only thing I could say negative is the dumpster need to be emptied more or add a few more. There always over flowing. Maybe have a recycling one.