Canyon Ridge Apartments

We have currently been residents for three years and once our lease is up we will be finding a new place to stay. We have been very unhappy with the way the new management and maintenance crew have handles certain situations.
Way overpriced apartments and if you want to move to a lower priced apartment you have to watch the website constantly. If one becomes available that is the exact same apartment you have to move into it instead of just redoing the contract to your original same apartment. It makes no sense whatsoever.
1 star
Nothing special. The complex is old, dated, worn and shows it. The amenities provided are basic at best. Maintenance of the units is adequate.
I seek peace in my home. I have a neighbor above who doesn’t respect the noise violations of community living. I have reported it numerous times to mgmt and also the police. I am becoming weary battling this issue.
Noisy and disrectful to animal and gusts alike, no pick up after there animal.a random stranger was walking the backyards and side line property green belt at dusk. Seem to be looking for any "smash n Grab" along the fence.
Thank you for fixing the potholes. Maintenance staff is great at fixing issues in a timely manner. Our air wasn't working recently and they fixed it within a few hours.
The overall experience here has been fine, nothing great and nothing terrible. I would appreciate if the water heaters were set up in a different way so that my shower can hold a consistent temperature and I would like for maintenance to read the maintenance request and see if they are allowed to enter the unit. Other than that my unit was fairly clean upon move in and everything else has gone as expected.
We have been here more than 7 years.So noisy up stair resident do not recommend rent 1st floor.Because this apartment so old.But maintenance people always awesome job.Especially Mr.Al is so kind and friendly.
I’m still in the moving in process but I was so excited to get started and get moved. Until I realized my apartment was infested with roaches☹️ I knew with an older building what I would be getting myself into but I’m just grossed out and disappointed with the level of care already. Hopefully I can update this with a more positive experience in a few months
Canyon ridge has great apartment to live in. I like the convince of where my location is at, and the people are friendly I see myself being comfortable here for a while.