Way overpriced apartments and if you want to move to a lower priced apartment you have to watch the website constantly. If one becomes available that is the exact same apartment you have to move into it instead of just redoing the contract to your original same apartment. It makes no sense whatsoever.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

We have currently been residents for three years and once our lease is up we will be finding a new place to stay. We have been very unhappy with the way the new management and maintenance crew have handles certain situations.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Nothing special. The complex is old, dated, worn and shows it. The amenities provided are basic at best. Maintenance of the units is adequate.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

I seek peace in my home. I have a neighbor above who doesn’t respect the noise violations of community living. I have reported it numerous times to mgmt and also the police. I am becoming weary battling this issue.

Noisy and disrectful to animal and gusts alike, no pick up after there animal.a random stranger was walking the backyards and side line property green belt at dusk. Seem to be looking for any "smash n Grab" along the fence.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

We have been here more than 7 years.So noisy up stair resident do not recommend rent 1st floor.Because this apartment so old.But maintenance people always awesome job.Especially Mr.Al is so kind and friendly.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

I’m still in the moving in process but I was so excited to get started and get moved. Until I realized my apartment was infested with roaches☹️ I knew with an older building what I would be getting myself into but I’m just grossed out and disappointed with the level of care already. Hopefully I can update this with a more positive experience in a few months

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Canyon ridge has great apartment to live in. I like the convince of where my location is at, and the people are friendly I see myself being comfortable here for a while.

Thank you for fixing the potholes. Maintenance staff is great at fixing issues in a timely manner. Our air wasn't working recently and they fixed it within a few hours.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Barking dogs, leftover dog poop on crash, people door dining g your car doors, nontv in work out room..not enough chairs in pool area.no smoking in your own apartment

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

The apartment is changing. What once was a great place for families has now become a place for pot smokers and teens trashing the complex. We have caught new people messing with peoples cars, throwing trash, and driving recklessly around the complex.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

This past year hasn’t been the best experience , kids here legit will look through your windows if your blinds are open, many other issuesto

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

I have lived here for a little over two years and overall I have had a great experience. The leasing office and maintenance are very proactive about solving issues. The downside is that there are very few amenities.

The other tenants are great. Our neighbors are wonderful, maintenance requests are done quickly however clean up is never done. You are left to do that whenever you get home from an exhausting day at work. Grounds are kept up nicely and you will have great neighbors :)

Nice, quiet and good place to live. Like the pool and equipment to work out. Enjoying updates. Would like to see a few more updates to walk areas. Lots of mud and wash away diet on sidewalks.

Nice community, but don’t like pool Not being opened until Memorial weekend. I have met so many people at the pool and lots of friendships have been formed there over the years,. It used to be open all year.Also breezeways are dirty and never get cleaned. Too many muddy areas, updates are being done which is good so hopefully that will help. Most people are friendly and staff in office is nice and helpful.

I love location but I’ve already had to have the maintenance guy come to my apartment twice, and the second time he came out he really didn’t fix the problem completely. Just stuck a “bandaid” on it. I unknowingly before moving in, that this was one of their older apartments. They must have not inspected the place before I moved in because there were many issues. I guess that’s why I got a good deal for the place. It’s livable so I won’t complain too much.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

I like the neighborhood it’s nice and not trashy or anything the matenance in the apartments really needs to be better and really these apartments aren’t even worth what you are charging

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

My experience here has been good so far. The only issue I have is that the office is hard to access due to work hours that I have as well as the hours of the office. I just submitted maintenence requsts so we will see how that goes.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

Very friendly . Quick to answer any questions, and maintenance needs. The grounds are always well kept. The neighbors in my building are great..

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

I am overall satisfied with the apartment complex. The office staff is very helpful. The residents are quite and friendly. Sometimes the apartment construction can be a nuisance.

Not living there yet, but it looks nice! We look forward to moving in. We will be staying for just five months, while waiting for our new home to be built.

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

I enjoy residents and staff that works here. I like the trees and timely lawn care. The Pool in summer is enjoyable during daytime. The maintaince is always timely.

Hayley & Maggie in the office are the most helpful & kind ladies I’ve encountered in public in a long time . Just eager & willing to help me with paperwork & such . Wonderful ladies !!

Reply from Canyon Ridge Apartments

So far a great place. Pretty quite around the complex. The people seem nice and of good character. Parking can be a problem tho with no assigned parking when people have friends over on the weekends sometimes I need to part 2-3 building down from my apartment. Great staff in the office. The physical apartments are pretty nice on the inside with good upgrades as well.