So far so good! I’ve only been here just a couple of weeks, however still waiting for a few lightbulbs in my kitchen. This place is super quiet (at least in my building) and I wish smoking was allowed.

I enjoyed living here it's quiet I don't have any problems with anyone everyone seems to be friendly. There's meetings that you can go to once a month and tell many problems that you have they have different things going on all the time like the chili cook-off that's coming up and the door contest all you have to do is decorate a door and take a picture of it and post on Facebook the Canyons Facebook good luck everyone they like to have fun here

Nice complex to live. Management can be a little more organized. Good floor plans. Great swimming pool. I never had any trouble with other residences.

Great place I live my apt the people that take care of this complex are great you can't find better people most of my neighbors are great... I love it here

Y'all are doing awesome.everyone had been totally awesome.they have helped in any way that was needed. The staff is very friendly and the community here is family orientated. They helped me move stuff that I couldn't get alone. I would definitely refer anyonewho was looking for a place to live..and like I said the staff is awesome. Very glad I picked the canyons to move into.

i enjoy living here, the play ground is great and the kids love the pool , but picking up after the dog poo has been a challenge people dont want to clean up after their animals

I really am liking the new management team. There have been several lately that were hard to deal with. I am hoping the gates can get fixed soon. That,was,the main reason for moving here to begin with

Reply from The Canyons at 45 West

The office staff is so friendly here! They have great lease renewal and first time renter specials. I highly recommend checking this complex out.

Much better than the last serveral sets management. We are still in need of lighting at night. It's far to dark for my liking. I like that there are people in the office and the phone gets answered now.

I have lived in this apartment complex over 5 years with several management changes. the gates need to be fixed and they really need to fix the onsite laundry facilities.

So far, we love these apartments! Great office staff!! Haven't had a need for maintenance yet so we really can't speak to that! Love our new home.

Maintenance could be better kept, for a better upkeep of the buildings and units, especially the older buildings. Besides that, everything else is well.

I have been very happy with the management and maintenance since May of this year. They listen and take care of issues quickly. We have had two incidences with air conditioning and they worked on it in a timely manner.

Amazing, I love it here❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ You answer all my questions with a smile, and are always willing to help. I appreciate everything you guys do🙂🙂🙂

So far it's nice here but I'm not going to my laundry here your laundry areas are to nasty for me.washe%s and dryers that don't work .washer filled with stagnant water in it dryers out of order I really didn't want to have to go to do it somewhere else. It's a little of a let down

very helpful staff. I love Sean! Super helpful and sooo friendly! Seth knows so much about the complex and helped me with the process! Love!

This is a great place to live. I love it here and would move my whole family in the complex if I could. The pool is clean, the trees are huge, the grounds are clean, and the office is great....

Only moved in cause they had good deals. Totally not worth it. Very upset with maintenance and the overall staff. As long as they get paid, they don't care.

I am having a good home and nice people. Life is good! Seth is a great proffisional management personal and he is great! The dog park needs some improvements and could be more like the other apartment complex.

I've enjoyed living here. There have been bumps along the way, but the new management seems to be working to fix them. I would very much like to see the laundry areas fixed though...

had issues with getting my key on my move in date, and didnt get my PO box key yet but everyone has been very friendly and helpful. this move has been made easier by The Canyons' staff.

Happy that the new management staff is friendly and taking care of the parking lot. I have lived at this complex for 10yrs love the location

I love our apartment. My husband and I have lived at the Canyons at 45 for two years. The staff at the apartments are extremely helpful and kind. When we have an issue they resolve that day.

Love living here, its very quiet! All there neighbors are very nice, and the community is well kept. Our utility bills have been smaller here than where we were living, and our apartment is larger.

I like it so far I like my apartment it's a nice community I would refer anyone here to live very nice mangers and just love to help with anything they can