Cape May at Harveston

4.5

4.5

Sherri
We are still loving our time here at Cape May. Our apartment is comfortable and nicely appointed. The grounds are well maintained. The office staff and maintenance team are always helpful whenever we need them.

Matthew
Melanie really helped me get my lease situation resolved and was super friendly to deal with! The community of harvesting is beautiful as well

Debbie
about 2 months ago
1 star
The dog waste is everywhere. The landscaping is ghetto. The pool is filthy. The pool occupancy is often way over the permitted limit. There are overflowing dumpsters at least 4 out of 7 days a week. The upper management does not care about any of these issues as renters are in large supply but the reputation of Cape May is definetly dropping and when renters are offered better situations elsewhere...what then?

Andrea
about 2 months ago
Excellent place to live Quiet,elegant, a pearl in the heart of Temecula just few steps away from Harveston lake . It is good for families, couples or singles. The location is very convenient The amenities are nice and the staff is super kind I highly recommend it! If you have the chance to join our community you will not regret it!

Jessica
2 months ago
An Always welcoming staff presence, with the willfulness to assist in any way. Friendly Harveston community. Remarkable scenery, natural wildlife environment

Hillary
2 months ago
It’s been so amazing living here! Truly one of my favorite places! When I first moved to Temecula, I wanted to live here. I made it happen eventually! Best decision I’ve made in a rental!

Kirsten
3 months ago
I'm happy to see Cape May coming back! The grills are working again and we're coming back from COVID! My family absolutely loved our Cape May pool party and would love to see more community events like that.

Chelsi
3 months ago
Amazing staff here to support the residents. I love that the community is trying to enhance the experience by having pool parties, putting in new grills, and I believe I heard they were putting in electric car charging ports as well.

Michael
3 months ago
Cape May vibes is “home”. From the moment you arrive as a prospective applicant to actually being a resident, the way you are welcomed is seamless. The office truly cares about your experience , the grounds are clean, the apartment looks extra clean and peaceful.

Bihua
4 months ago
Very good! Nice environment and nice neighbors .and I told my friends before. Because they were looking for apartment to rent. They came to visit this place a couple times and love it especially around the lake area . And they decided to move in here.