Cape May at Harveston

4.6

4.6

To write a review in 150 Characters when I feel it could totally be done in less characters Great Lake fantastic weather beautiful sunsets Awesome pool
People around me are so nice The apartment is great. The pool is a great way to relax. The fact that we have a trash butler is awesome. The garage is awesome and very useful. Love the deck can sit and have coffee in the morning Thank you
We absolutely love it here and couldn't be happier with our decision to come to Cape May. Everyone is here is helpful and accommodating and the neighborhood is friendly, safe and well maintained.
Location is great, walking distance to parks. Very comfortable, safe, with many facilities available to use. Enjoy being able to take daily walks in a beautiful area.
My experience has been wonderful so far. I just moved in, and the staff has been very nice and efficient. Registering for the online portals is very up to date. I am enjoying everything so far, and look forward to a nice time living here.
Love the community here! Harveston is a wonderful family-friendly place to live in.....hope they just get maintenance in faster when needed other than that we love it
We love our apartment and the community. People are generally friendly and the property feels very safe. The apartment is bright and modern and you can’t beat the outdoor living with the lake and pools.
It seems that after 4 months of living here, there seems to be a lot of turnover. From tenants, to trash service to office staff. I must say that it is a very nice location. However the type of people that are moving in are not friendly, not respectful of noise policy and do not pick up after their dogs. Also, there is long wait for maintenance now which was not the case when we first moved in. Also, there are cops here constantly due to domestic calls which leaves me feeling unsafe.
We are very happy here. Harvestoon is a great community, amazing environment, and very safe. Our apartment is pretty cool too. What more can you ask for!
So far, so good with my living experience. I love the location, the apartment amenities and, thus far, have been treated well by the Cape May at Harveston staff.