Cape May at Harveston

4.5

4.5

Jennifer
I love Harveston, the community and my neighbors. Looking for a community where people interact, enjoy conversations by the lake, ride their bikes with their kids and see all generations enjoying each others company, then Harveston is the place for you! Really thankful we found this community!
Anthony
Quiet and quaint. Safe and secluded. Lake Life and happy dogs. Pool and Hot tub. Gym and Cardio area. Pet wash station. Great residents and neighbors.
Richelle
I love where I live! The grounds are always kept beautifully. The proximity to schools, shopping, restaurants etc is a plus! Maintenance is always prompt and professional.
Rebecca
Always nice and accommodating. During these difficult times I have found it hard to keep my higher paying jobs and they have always been there for me.
Giacomo
Been here for over 3 yrs. The maintenance team and front office are awesome. I personally have enjoyed the amenities of the community and would recommend this facility to live
Lloyd
Didn’t know I’d love living in Harveston as much as I do. Walking the lake daily, enjoying our neighbors, close commute to work, tree lined streets and green belts, Harveston is a special place.
Sherri
Love the Apt. Love that there is trash pick up People here are nice Love that we are able to go to 2 different pools, work out and play grounds and the pknd
Bethany
I love this community! It is very welcoming and organized. The apartment is very nice and has everything I need. The parking situation is great and I have enjoyed my experience.
Emily
Great location and atmosphere. Dog friendly and good for the avid walker. Parks in surrounding area are fun and safe for the whole family. Very nice.
Danielle
Great living experience. Management and maintenance take care of all our needs in a timely manner. Community is peaceful and neighbors are quiet.