Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Friendly staff, great amenities, and the community is kept up very well! I’d definitively recommend Capital Crest to anyone looking to move to the area!
Nice quiet relax atmosphere friendly neighbors love my patio the view is great.The office staff are very helpful and pleasant. Everyone seem peaceful the communication is grat amongs everyone . I feel in my apartment
Wonderful location with nice amenities! The maintenance staff responds quickly to requests and the common areas are kept clean. The features inside the apartments are nice too.
Just recently moved in! Liandra was such a pleasure to work with! She did everything in her power to help me and my roommate Shay out! So glad to FINALLY call this place home. :)
It’s great! I just moved here a few days ago and absolutely love it! The apartment and property are beautiful and I can not wait until COVID-19 is over so that I can enjoy more of the community!
I truly love my community as a whole its quiet peaceful and the surroundings are so beautiful most of all I love my apart. It has the perfect amount of space for it to be my comfort zone my bachelor pad and the pricing is very reasonable especially with all the amenities that come with it. It’s exceptionally clean and everyone is very family friendly I would like to think Liandra for all of her hard work and dedication for help making me and my sister transitioning to Capital Crest such an awesome and pleasant experience we love it out here keep up the good work thank you again so much.
Absolutely love the apartments at Capital Crest. The apartments and amenities look like a resort. The staff is absolutely amazing from the time I toured through living here. They are so welcoming and truly listen to any concerns you may have. Maintenance requests are taken care of at least the next day if not before. So thankful I found these apartments!
Living here was the best choice we made when moving to Savannah. We love all of the staff and the friends we’ve made here. It’s so nice to walk around everyday and feel like you know everyone. Also, anything that needs fixing is addressed quickly by the maintenance team. The staff host events so everyone can get to know each other, which makes it feel like a close knit community.
I am a new resident and haven't moved in yet, but the leasing experience has been very pleasant. The leasing staff has been very accommodating. I look forward to taking advantage of the top notch amenities!
I got the townhome and it’s so beautiful!! Liandra is amazing! Her personality sold it for me, she made me wanna buy the place. I love it so far!