I Love it, really quiet nice community the people around me are nice and friendly. Definitely going to sign another lease here. Anyone who sees this place should definitely come by and sign

Beautiful layout and the amenities are great! I was nervous at first because I found this property via internet. However, everything has been amazing!

It’s been only one week, but it’s been great! We are loving it! Organized, open, bright, quiet, welcoming, great location! We are really happy to have chosen this place!

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

We’ve only been here one night. So good so far. My application experience was great. My community manager Liandra was great. I did notice after moving in that there isn’t light fixtures in the living area and bedrooms. Lastly they should look at offering valet trash for a small fee to the residents.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Fantastic Staff and very Friendly during the leasing process. My Leasing Manager was very helpful in providing information about the amenities.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

The washer/dryer unit is a bit small, but the rest of the experience is positive. The facilities are clean, nice, and frequently used by other residents so they are useful. The apartment itself isn't perfect, but it's good for my needs.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Only three weeks here and already feel "at home". Love the community, location, amenities and especially the office staff and maintenance staff. Our two dogs have made themselves comfortable and love the dog park and their strolls around the community. You cannot beat the location!

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Very well built apartments, love the doggy day care and park, love the pool. Staff very friendly and maintenence team always punctual. I have yet to have any issues living here aside from the gates seem to be down every other week.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Absolutely love it here! Thankful I found this place to call my new home 😍 The staff is so helpful and incredibly welcoming. Liandra is the best! I could sing praises about this place all day long.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

I enjoy being a resident. I have lived here for a year and it has been a pretty great place to live. The location is close to restaurants and shopping center

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

So far the staff in the front office as been more then helpful. Hope the experience continues in the same manner. Our apartment is beautiful and everything what was said on their web site was no exaggeration!!!!

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

This place is awesome! Great staff and all around a great quiet place to live. Pet friendly as well and a pet play ground- super cute! Love living here

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Nice complex, great amenities (pool, gym, lounge, car wash). Good staff. Pest control and cleanliness of hallway areas could improve. Recycling dumpster would be great addition.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Amazing and helpful staff! From start to finish everyone helped setting up our apartment and how to get the ball rolling on power and internet.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Nice facility. The gym is clean and well equipped. The pool is clean and good for laps. The team keeps everything clean and well maintained. The team is very responsive

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

The community is phenomenally clean and well kept. Moving into a used unit, it is still cleaned and looks brand new upon moving in. Security is great with the gates that are in place.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

The community is always well kept. The staff is always friendly and quick to respond to any requests. There are plenty of extra events and opportunities to engage with the rest of the community here as well.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Maintenance is quick. The apartment complex is clean. The apartment is very nice. My only complaint is that the gate isn't working a lot, but that's a minor deal to me.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Great place to live. Good facilities and friendly and helpful front office staff. All issues are resolved very promptly. Apartments and property are well maintained.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Washer and dryers are a little bit small. I would also like more living room space. My bathroom is huge and it’s just unnecessary to take up that amount of space for a bathroom. But other than those two things, it’s great!

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Sound from first floor is loud and parking can be bad for some buildings. Maintenance is very quick to resolve problems and amenities are great!

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

I love it here. It's so quiet and peaceful. The staff is friendly an very helpful. Haven't met anyone here yet because I'm a very quiet person. Love the amenities like the very modernized kitchen. The gym is nice especially the boxing room.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

The apartments are nice and clean on the inside. The community is pretty good. Some of the landscaping could use some work, gates remain open and some people have let trash flow through the halls

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Great place to live. Great apartments, well maintained and the staff are second to none as they cannot do enough for you as a resident. Best apartment experience ever!

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

I have no complaints! Living here has been both convenient and enjoyable! All maintenance requests have always been answered very promptly and handled professionally. I highly recommend!