The community is great! The staff is super helpful, and the amenities are top notch. I am incredibly happy to be a part of this neighborhood.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Since moving the apartment has been great! I really love the workout room although in the crossfit room the floors are a little slippery when you are working out. I haven’t gotten the chance to use a lot of the other amenities but I look forward to trying them

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

The community is kept up really well. The apartments are spacious and have a pseudo luxury feel. So far they feel insulated really well against the cold or direct sunlight. The staff is amazing as well.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Everything has been great so far! I love the amenities, especially the gym! The only thing I don’t like is that it’s very easy to hear people around me and my apartment always makes weird creaking sounds.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

I’d love an updated gym, better parking and trash valet or even just a light near the trash dump, but overall it’s pretty cool living here!!!

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

So far I like living here. One thing I have found is that parking needs to be better. There isn’t enough around my apartment. Assigned parking would be good.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Capital Crest is a beautiful community with wonderful amenities. Parking availability is a nightmare, but otherwise a great experience for apartment living!

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

It’s been excellent overall. The apartments are nice and modern. The gym is well maintained, and the pool is clean. My only complain wouldn be that the parking can sometimes fill up

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

As soon as we walked in thr front office we knew this would be the place for us. Professional staff and no hidden fees. Our apartment is amazing and we're looking forward tonour time here.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Megan was very helpful. She took us around and showed Katie and myself everything. Answered all our of questions and even took us back to the apartments.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Everything has been amazing thus far. The two ladies in the front office are top notch and really care about your experience here. I had a few maintenance issues. Nothing major, and it was taken care of right away. I have no complaints. Location is great, it’s close to everything. I do wish the apartment was fully gated. Hopefully that’s something that’s coming in the future. Other than that, it’s been a great experience so far. 💕

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

I enjoyed touring the apartment. I thought the amenities were all great and the room was very nice as well. Looking forward to moving in very soon.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Move in was very streamlined. There was only one thing wrong with my apartment and the staff fixed it very quickly. I also like how quiet it is here.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

I absolutely love this place! Everything is so beautiful and the staff is amazing. I’ll probably be living here for some time. Can’t wait to settle in

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Lived here for a couple months now, and so far the place has been amazing, quiet community great neighbors, and everything is so well kept! The dog park is beautiful, and well spaced for my pit and my pit lab mix, good running area, the pet care center is a huge plus! No more trying to wash the dog in the tub!

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Love seeing all the dogs everywhere. Majority of neighbors are great and easy to get along with. Maintenance good with making sure grounds are kept neat and the reminders for when rent is due every month are really helpful

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

One of the best apartments in all of Pooler if not Savannah. Tucked away from the main shopping of Pooler but close enough to everything that Pooler has to offer. Great price and amenities are a huge bonus.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Love the community and the amenities!! overall is well kept and clean! Everyone is super friendly. I wish they would bring back more monthly activities like the happy hours!!!

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Everyone is really nice to work with. Maintenance acts quickly if there are issues. I love my kitchen as well! I would definitely recommend Capital Crest to anyone looking.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Very easy move in. Very responsive when maintenance issues encountered. Love the cleanliness and decor. Patio storage is a huge plus. Can’t wait to try the pool!

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Just moved in and it has been a pleasant experience so far. Also in a great location near the airport, interstate, and all the food and shopping you could imagine.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Updated appliances, got exactly what i asked for, very nice consultants, love it!! I’ve been wanting to live here ever since last year and I’m soooo glad I’m finally here :)

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

First of all the staff here is always so kind and helpful! The apartments are nice and they do a great job helping to keep their property clean. The people who live here are also very friendly. I haven’t had an experience as good as this anywhere else!

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

I like how everything is so modern very quiet neighborhood Walmart homedopt are within walking distance there is also a cinema and a blowing alley that you can go to.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

My experience has been great so far. Kelsey was awesome to work with and clearly explained and went over everything. I knew exactly what needed to be done which made move in a breeze. The apartment is beautiful, and the amenities are clean and well maintained.