Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

A lot of squandered potential. Unresolved issues (parking, package delivery, broken gate, etc.), extremely friendly but incompetent staff, and inconsiderate neighbors all count against this place.
I only just moved in but Daniela made the experience super easy to get a lease and into the apartment quick! I’ve really liked the amenities and the apartment. Would definitely recommend!
Capital Crest is a great place to live. Clean, good amenities, friendly front office staff, prompt service team and very well built apartments.
Awesome place. Move in was very easy. Everyone is super nice. Amenities are great. Apartment is very spacious and bright. We live ut here.
This is my second year being here and I have to say that my stay in this community has been a pleasant one. Everyone on staff is very friendly and problems are dealt with promptly. In light of the covid-19 outbreak this year the leasing staff have been very accommodating and I am very grateful. Hopefully things get better soon!
Absolutely love the apartments at Capital Crest. The apartments and amenities look like a resort with some really unique features. The staff is absolutely amazing from the time I toured through living here. They are so welcoming and truly listen to any concerns you may have. Maintenance requests are taken care of at least the next day if not before. So thankful I found these apartments!
It’s great so far. I love the atmosphere, my neighborhood is nice and beautiful and I have really friendly neighbors. I am excited to see what’s next.
Excellent service and responsive to anything you ask to be taken care of in a timely manner and follow up to make sure it’s done the maintenance crew is also very helpful and courteous!
Great friendly staff along with a nice clean community Ariel was very helpful during my tour I love my apartment very bright with a lot of natural light
I love living here the apartment was spectacular when I moved in. The staff is very friendly and helps you through everything, and the amenities around the apartments are amazing.