Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

4.5

4.5

So far so good the community is clean and kept together I love it. Maintenance Is awesome they respond in a very short time I would definitely recommend capital crest to friends
So nice quiet and great area. I’ve just moved here but so far I’m so glad I made this home. Close to everything. Moved in to a clean smelling good house.
The staff here is what sets this community apart from all the others around. The community is well cared for between the front office staff and the maintenance team.
Overall great community friendly and quiet! Very responsive to problems and maintenance crew is very responsive also overall I would recommend to other people!
So far, it’s ok. I didn’t get any feedback from my move in checklist & there were things on there that seemed they should’ve been addressed. Frustrating that other tenants don’t pick up their dogs poop or leave trash in front of the trash compactor. Otherwise, it’s a good community.
Loved, everything here was amazing. The location of the apartments is in a good location when it came to going to the airport all the time & just the amenities and everything the have to offer is great.
Beautiful community and amazing property managers. Everyone is so nice and helpful. Apartment homes are gorgeous and very modern. They have amazing amenities.
Moving in was such a smooth transition. Ariel is the best, she made sure that we knew everything about the property and kept us updated about any changes. I’m truly looking forward to staying here
To start I called in to aquire about an appartment and no on answered so I figured I would call back. . . So I thought then BAM I got a call back which really surprised me and honestly made me very happy. I talked to Ariel and she was supper helpful and very detailed about everything Capital Crest has to offer. Set an appointment time, flew in from Maryland and started are search. Unfortunately this apartment was so beautiful and just about everything we wanted that it was hard to look at other apartment we just couldn't stop but think about the first apartment here that we stopped after the 4th apartment viewing. We were set and signed! Move in day was perfect and everything was perfect if we did have any small issues they were fixed within 24hrs and I have never been apart of an apartment that really focuses on the residents and its a very good feeling. I have had no issues and always a frendly and nice conversation with everyone who works for Capital Crest. Thank you so much!
Easy check in great welcome with a wonderful location. Good size apartment with a patio and good amenities in the community. Could use more parking spaces as parking looks limited.