So far, so good! Really enjoy the community and everyone is very friendly and helpful! The pool is top notch and the amenities are amazing! :)

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

I haven't been here long but so far everyone is really nice and friendly. The staff getting me set up has been incredible. The neighborhood is very clean.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Everything is well kept. Pool and other amenities are always clean. Staff is very helpful if you have any questions. Overall great experience so far.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Love capital crest!! The apartments are very nice and the staff is all friendly. The move in process was easy, and I have no complaints. Also the amenities are super nice!

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

The apartment looks fantastic, I just wish the painters did a little bit better of a job, they were a lot of scuffs. But overall the apartment looked just like the model that I was shown

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

I love the modern styling of the Apartments! Its very chic and the colors and finishes allowed me to decorate however I wanted and can easily switch it up.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

The staff is very kind and really attentive to the residents here. Their ability to kindly remind residents of important issues in the neighborhood has become vital to the community and its ability to flourish together. There have been many times where the community has been setback by other community members but the staff has made the experience here much better than it has been in months.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

My experience here at Capital Crest has been great so far. All the staff have been friendly and always quick to respond to any issues. For security reasons, it can sometimes be frustrating when the back gate has to be left open for what I'm assuming to be mechanical issues. It would also be great if you would be able to provide recycling here as well.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

We love everything here. Only downside that disappointed us a lot was the lack of a recycling dumpster in addition to the trash dumpster. Staff and building is great!

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

I love it here at Crest Capital. The people are friendly and the complex is clean and we'll well maintained. Everything is beautiful from the movie theater, the gym, and the pool. I am glad we chose Capital Crest as our new home. The management staff are great people they are respectful and courteous. Very knowledgeable about everything they,property have to offer. I would highly recommend Crest Capital to others, I would guarantee that they will love it also.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Great community. Gym and pool and amazing. Office staff and friendly. It has only been a few weeks.... let hope I feel the same 12 months later

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Amazing environment! Parking could be better. Wish there was assigned parking. The WiFi in the club house doesn’t really work well on the tv.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

i absolutely love it here. the pool and gym are fantastic and i spend most of my time there. when i first moved in the apartment was in great condition

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Everyone has been so nice and helpful and it has made our transition a breeze! Not to mention the community is gorgeous, the apartments are beautiful, what more could you ask for?

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Great amenities, Professional and friendly staff, apartments are well appointed and luxurious, very quiet and welllmaitsunef property’s. Feel very much at home here at Capital Crest

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

It has been great living at Capital Crest, we love the amenities and the open concept of the apartment. The bark park is perfect for our dog

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Perfect staff, quick responses with maintenance issues and friendly neighbors. I’m paticually fond of the car wash station and dog spa. Thanks

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

I like the view from my room. Many staff are kindly. I hope it is better if joint space and equipment are more cleanliness. Some masters should be well mannered.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

We love our apartment! It is very classy and clean looking! We do wish that the paint wasn’t so thin though. Even if we wipe the wall with water to remove dirt the water leaves marks on the wall.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Definitely a great apartment complex to live in very calm and relaxing facilities to enjoy with family as well as great staff always making sure everything is alright with people in the complex and going above and beyond to make sure they fix any problem in maintenancing the apartment

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Clean, beautiful landscape, friendly front office, easy access to businesses and shopping, quiet neighborhood, salt-water pool and fitness center great amenity.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Really nice amenities and community!! Apartments look beautiful, would love that they where a little more attentive with the upkeep of the community areas, specially the puppy ones!!

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

The staff is amazing! "These are great apartments in a great area. They are a bit older and that brings some issues, but the maintenance and office staff are always friendly and quick to respond to such issues. I have loved my time here and will always recommend it to others."

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

The community is great! The staff is super helpful, and the amenities are top notch. I am incredibly happy to be a part of this neighborhood.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Since moving the apartment has been great! I really love the workout room although in the crossfit room the floors are a little slippery when you are working out. I haven’t gotten the chance to use a lot of the other amenities but I look forward to trying them