Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

4.5

4.5

Overall, I’ e had a pretty good experience living here. The apartment is wonderful. Rent is a bit pricey considering we’re in Pooler and not Savannah.
Move in was great! Love the neighborhood and the amenities. Pool could use some cleaning but overall enjoy the pool. Love the workout center.
My reviews and previous feelings for this neighborhood has not change. The neighborhood has gone downhill. The end. Please don’t ask me to come to the office to be heard. Only when I go to be heard, there are no solutions.
Great community quite people are nice . Always clean grounds dog park could be bigger and parking is a needed upgrade! But overall it’s a good place to live and convenient to a lot of stuff!
My first week has been amazing here total turn around of my last apartment! I love everything about it so far and can’t wait to explore and use all the amenities and other facilities available to me.
The office staff are amazing and super helpful. They went out of the way to get us the apartment we wanted and with everything we asked for. Love it already and it’s only our 2nd day here
Love the amenities and everything about the apartment so far the experience with staff and the apartment itself has been great. I cannot wait to see what this community holds.
So easy to move in. Everything went smoothly.. From the move-in to inspection to getting our keys and Gate openers. It was a lot smoother than I expected.Thanks so much for making it a breeze!!
I moved in just under a week ago. Things have been pretty good so far. Amenities such as the pool and gym are top notch. The only issue I had was that the apartment was not thoroughly cleaned before I moved in. I had to have them come in to redo the carpets and the floors in the kitchen/bathroom were quite dirty as well. Other than that things have been great thus far.
I love the saly water pool the most. The neighborhood has everything you could possibly ask for. And of course my lovely modern apartment is the best!