So far so good, very happy with the community and various amenities throughout the property. Friendly staff and residents alike. Peaceful and conducive to my ideal living environment. I'd recommend this community to anyone.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

I love the atmosphere here ! Everyone is smiling faces and the different kinds of people let’s me know everyone is welcome and safe! The dog park is so cute and clean and the workers are so sweet I’m so glad we made this our home!

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Great apartment and wonderful people who run it. We have felt welcomed way before we actually moved in. Liandra especially has made us feel welcomed. We had an use with the dryer on the second day here and the maintenance gentleman had it taken care of in no time. Awesome job!

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

everyone here is so friendly and helpful! my sister and i just moved in and it was so easy and painless. the staff are very dedicated to their jobs and the people here

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

It has been great here. Love the amenities (they work). The cleanliness of the fitness room and public restrooms. Service has been great when requested. So far so good

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Very nice apt. Very freindly staff.. I have enjoyed the ambience and amineties so far.. i will recommend to all my freinds and family. Thank you capital crest

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

The best, I am happy with the service, and the neighbors. We would like something in the future for children to play. Merry Christmas to everyone.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

It has been great living at capital crest in savannah, ga. the location is perfect, everything you can think of is right down the road. I love the amenities offered by capital crest and the community parties!

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

I like very much this apartment... new and luxury apartment... my townhomes balcony view is amazing....Spacious living room , nice design , Garage is spacious

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Even before we moved in, the staff at Capital Creat has gone above and BEYOND! We had so many bumps in the road while trying to sign our lease on the perfect apartment for my roommate and I, and everyone was so kind and willing to make everything work out so we could have a Place to call home! Thank you guys so much!! :) -Emily W. and Brittany M.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

I really enjoy the complex my kids and I enjoy the fire pit and grills that are provided for us. My Matt loves the wooden giant games you have and loves to bet his mom!! Lol! I am going to reserve the club house for a wedding shower in February next year for my daughter. It’s a perfect wonderful place to have it. I feel safe here and the gated community is money well spent that I can go out at night and return knowing there is no one stalking me when I get out of my car. The trash is very convenient to get to even if you had a wheelchair. That means a lot to the handicap so thoughtful to have the ramps for people that’s not so blessed as we are. The office folks are so nice and kind to all of us. They help with any problems we have . Love living here so far.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

We are new to this area. So the location is wonderful. Located in a nice and safe neighborhood and being so close to restaurants and shopping has made adjusting to our move much easier. The complex is well taken care of, clean and updated, the staff is amazing and the amenities that Capital Crest provides is spot on.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

We love living here! The staff is very attentive and helpful. We love the amenities and our apartment. The community is very friendly as well.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

I am fortunate to have Capital Crest as my first place of residence in Savannah. My experience here has been great. I am thankful for the day I walked into the Leasing Office and was warmly received by Daniela. The experience prompted me to make the decison of being part of the community.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Liandra is amazing! She made the entire process so easy and was willing to work with me through some complications. The property is beautiful, the apartments are clean and modern, and the amenities can't be beat. I can't wait to finish moving in and call Capital Crest home!

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Capital crest is amazing, nice people and feels like a community. It’s like living inside what a Chick-fil-A sandwich taste like. Except they aren’t closed on Sunday.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

I Love it, really quiet nice community the people around me are nice and friendly. Definitely going to sign another lease here. Anyone who sees this place should definitely come by and sign

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Beautiful layout and the amenities are great! I was nervous at first because I found this property via internet. However, everything has been amazing!

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

It’s been only one week, but it’s been great! We are loving it! Organized, open, bright, quiet, welcoming, great location! We are really happy to have chosen this place!

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

We’ve only been here one night. So good so far. My application experience was great. My community manager Liandra was great. I did notice after moving in that there isn’t light fixtures in the living area and bedrooms. Lastly they should look at offering valet trash for a small fee to the residents.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Fantastic Staff and very Friendly during the leasing process. My Leasing Manager was very helpful in providing information about the amenities.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

The washer/dryer unit is a bit small, but the rest of the experience is positive. The facilities are clean, nice, and frequently used by other residents so they are useful. The apartment itself isn't perfect, but it's good for my needs.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Only three weeks here and already feel "at home". Love the community, location, amenities and especially the office staff and maintenance staff. Our two dogs have made themselves comfortable and love the dog park and their strolls around the community. You cannot beat the location!

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Very well built apartments, love the doggy day care and park, love the pool. Staff very friendly and maintenence team always punctual. I have yet to have any issues living here aside from the gates seem to be down every other week.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Absolutely love it here! Thankful I found this place to call my new home 😍 The staff is so helpful and incredibly welcoming. Liandra is the best! I could sing praises about this place all day long.