Amazing and helpful staff! From start to finish everyone helped setting up our apartment and how to get the ball rolling on power and internet.

Nice facility. The gym is clean and well equipped. The pool is clean and good for laps. The team keeps everything clean and well maintained. The team is very responsive

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

The community is phenomenally clean and well kept. Moving into a used unit, it is still cleaned and looks brand new upon moving in. Security is great with the gates that are in place.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

The community is always well kept. The staff is always friendly and quick to respond to any requests. There are plenty of extra events and opportunities to engage with the rest of the community here as well.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Maintenance is quick. The apartment complex is clean. The apartment is very nice. My only complaint is that the gate isn't working a lot, but that's a minor deal to me.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Great place to live. Good facilities and friendly and helpful front office staff. All issues are resolved very promptly. Apartments and property are well maintained.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Washer and dryers are a little bit small. I would also like more living room space. My bathroom is huge and it’s just unnecessary to take up that amount of space for a bathroom. But other than those two things, it’s great!

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Sound from first floor is loud and parking can be bad for some buildings. Maintenance is very quick to resolve problems and amenities are great!

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

I love it here. It's so quiet and peaceful. The staff is friendly an very helpful. Haven't met anyone here yet because I'm a very quiet person. Love the amenities like the very modernized kitchen. The gym is nice especially the boxing room.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

The apartments are nice and clean on the inside. The community is pretty good. Some of the landscaping could use some work, gates remain open and some people have let trash flow through the halls

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Great place to live. Great apartments, well maintained and the staff are second to none as they cannot do enough for you as a resident. Best apartment experience ever!

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

I have no complaints! Living here has been both convenient and enjoyable! All maintenance requests have always been answered very promptly and handled professionally. I highly recommend!

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Move in was easy and everything was ready when we arrived. There was a few things that needed fixed and maintenance was arrived in a timely manner to handle the issues. So far we’ve been very pleased with our experience.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

I have really enjoyed living at Capital Crest Apartment Complex. The amenities are awesome! I really enjoy hanging by the pool or taking my dog to the dog park.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Liandra is AWESOME! She is extreamly helpful and sweet. The apartments are spacious and clean and the amenities are nice. Great location! Right down the street from everything great in Pooler.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Living at Capital Crest is truly like living in a dream! I recently moved here from CHS and let me tell you those complex does NOT disappoint. My first experience was online via email with Leandra and that was amazing she came off more like a friend that I hadn’t know for years.. fast forward to me driving here for a tour. So out of excitement I drove here for a tour of my possible new home and I showed up without an appointment and Leandra was here and we immediately clicked - She even offered me complimentary water etc. my first impression was unbelievable because the waiting area is gorgeous. It’s very modern yet has this country vibe twist. Anyways, we took our tour and it was amazing! She showed us how to use the Bluetooth system which I LOVE! She really told me all the amazing things about Capital Crest but one of the most important to me was the safety and she made me feel so safe. We shared similar experiences and she totally understood my needs. Anywho, fast forward so now I live here of course and it’s gorgeous! The inside of the apartment is impeccable. It’s top quality and truly beautiful! The grounds are always clean and they treat you with the upmost respect. For example: two weeks ago I was at the pool and GA Heat is crazy lol let me tell you.. those ladies brought us out popsicles because it was so hot! What other complex do you know that does that?! I mean seriously.. I could brag all day about where I live but you should just check it out for yourself! Sincerely, a happy resident - Kayla

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

The apartment is new. It has a serene environment with great amenities. Amenities are new and look well maintained. The staff are professional and very helpful.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Overall great!! A home office area would be a great addition to the community. Also upon moving in, another tour and show around of the adventitious and mail services would be nice.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Love living here so far, there just are a few things that I would change that have made the experience so far a little less than perfect. Thanks!

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

So far, so good! Really enjoy the community and everyone is very friendly and helpful! The pool is top notch and the amenities are amazing! :)

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

I haven't been here long but so far everyone is really nice and friendly. The staff getting me set up has been incredible. The neighborhood is very clean.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Everything is well kept. Pool and other amenities are always clean. Staff is very helpful if you have any questions. Overall great experience so far.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Love capital crest!! The apartments are very nice and the staff is all friendly. The move in process was easy, and I have no complaints. Also the amenities are super nice!

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

The apartment looks fantastic, I just wish the painters did a little bit better of a job, they were a lot of scuffs. But overall the apartment looked just like the model that I was shown

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

I love the modern styling of the Apartments! Its very chic and the colors and finishes allowed me to decorate however I wanted and can easily switch it up.