One of the best apartments in all of Pooler if not Savannah. Tucked away from the main shopping of Pooler but close enough to everything that Pooler has to offer. Great price and amenities are a huge bonus.

Love the community and the amenities!! overall is well kept and clean! Everyone is super friendly. I wish they would bring back more monthly activities like the happy hours!!!

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Everyone is really nice to work with. Maintenance acts quickly if there are issues. I love my kitchen as well! I would definitely recommend Capital Crest to anyone looking.

Very easy move in. Very responsive when maintenance issues encountered. Love the cleanliness and decor. Patio storage is a huge plus. Can’t wait to try the pool!

Just moved in and it has been a pleasant experience so far. Also in a great location near the airport, interstate, and all the food and shopping you could imagine.

Updated appliances, got exactly what i asked for, very nice consultants, love it!! I’ve been wanting to live here ever since last year and I’m soooo glad I’m finally here :)

First of all the staff here is always so kind and helpful! The apartments are nice and they do a great job helping to keep their property clean. The people who live here are also very friendly. I haven’t had an experience as good as this anywhere else!

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

I like how everything is so modern very quiet neighborhood Walmart homedopt are within walking distance there is also a cinema and a blowing alley that you can go to.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

My experience has been great so far. Kelsey was awesome to work with and clearly explained and went over everything. I knew exactly what needed to be done which made move in a breeze. The apartment is beautiful, and the amenities are clean and well maintained.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Overall the complex is well kept and the apartments are very nice. I enjoy having the package pickup service and the pool being open year round. A few items that can be improved on, periodically the dog park runs out of bags and the TV’s in the gym don’t work. Those items would be nice to have always stocked and running.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Outstanding service even when I was overseas the process was simple . The staff took care of me . Very professional . Beautiful apartment definitely best one out here in pooler . Everything is walking distance. Definitely recommend

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Great apartments, beautiful interior, 5 star amenities, wonderful neighbors, helpful and professional staff. I love living in Capital Crest.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Amazing place to live! Great people, amenities and location. Modern apartment styles. The maintenance staff is always there to fix any issues. Great experience living here!

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

I really love the aesthetic of the apartments. I would have voted a complete 5 stars but I just wished that the lake was clean. I hope that it is improved soon!

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Great place to live. Amenities make it a pleasant stay. Salt pool is a killer with the family. Doggie spa saves my back when bathing my dog.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

This was my first move and thanks to the wonderful staff at Capital Crest, I don’t think I could have asked for a more painless move in. The staff was very attentive to my needs and very informative of all my questions. On top of everything, the apartment is just what I need, the perfect size with a great location and the community offers outstanding amenities.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

My experience living here is nothing short of amazing. Anytime I need something they are only a phone call away, and they are here for whatever I need right away. I love the amenities, they are what tops off the living experience.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

The best location in the Pooler area. Newer apartments that are still within anyone’s budget. Will highly recommended to anyone that wants to live in Pooler. Amenities are second to none.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

I enjoy living at Capital Crest! The apartment layouts are great and the pool is wonderful. The only reason I took the half off is the amount of dog poop.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Nicest apartments in Pooler! Trust me I looked at all of them. Whenever I need a lightbulb changed or some maintenance done, they come day of to help. Love living here!

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Staff are friendly and helpful. They keep up with satisfying residents by holding social gatherings through out the each year and serving little complementary drinks and snacks at the office. Those might be a little but can give huge impact on customers/residents. Keep up the good work CC Crews.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

The move in process was extremely easy and everyone was very friendly and helpful. This is a beautiful community and I am very excited to be living here for the next year!

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Capital crest apt is a good apt for living.... everything will be very near to us.. specially Godley station school was very near.. and in this apt we have more options to do .

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Overall a great apartment complex! The gym and pool area is always very well organized and clean. The change of management has been confusing, but that is expected.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Wonderful amenities such as salt water pool, gym, dog wash station and park, car wash station with vacuum, and clubhouse. Also has an excellent location in terms of Pooler with lots of restaurants, movie theaters, spas, a water park, bowling, skating, and shopping. Plus they have exceptional staff! Any problems that I have, they have been quick and efficient with resolving the matter. Highly recommend living here!