Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Absolutely love the apartments at Capital Crest. The apartments and amenities look like a resort with some really unique features. The staff is absolutely amazing from the time I toured through living here. They are so welcoming and truly listen to any concerns you may have. Maintenance requests are taken care of at least the next day if not before. So thankful I found these apartments!
It’s great so far. I love the atmosphere, my neighborhood is nice and beautiful and I have really friendly neighbors. I am excited to see what’s next.
Excellent service and responsive to anything you ask to be taken care of in a timely manner and follow up to make sure it’s done the maintenance crew is also very helpful and courteous!
Great friendly staff along with a nice clean community Ariel was very helpful during my tour I love my apartment very bright with a lot of natural light
I love living here the apartment was spectacular when I moved in. The staff is very friendly and helps you through everything, and the amenities around the apartments are amazing.
Very beautiful and quiet community! Love the style of the apartment and they are a nice size too. So convenient and close to everything. I highly recommend this clean large apartment home! Great for roommates!
Amazing people at front office! Smooth move in process, even for our pups. The neighbors are nice. Our apartment looks phenomenal. We are so happy we chose this place.
I never felt so at peace until I moved here and I love it. It’s nice to live in community as friendly and quiet as Capital Crest. Ive referred several friends and family to our community
The complex is adorable, gym is great, pool super fun, great seating areas and games near the club house. I appreciate the dog park and dog spa area. All of the amenity equipment functions, which is a huge plus.
This has been hands down the best apartment complex I’ve been in. The leasing office is amazing. All the staff are very professional and helped my family with ease. All of the amenities go perfect with the surrounding areas to make your stay at Capital Crest the best place to live!