Definitely a great apartment complex to live in very calm and relaxing facilities to enjoy with family as well as great staff always making sure everything is alright with people in the complex and going above and beyond to make sure they fix any problem in maintenancing the apartment

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

I’d love an updated gym, better parking and trash valet or even just a light near the trash dump, but overall it’s pretty cool living here!!!

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Really nice amenities and community!! Apartments look beautiful, would love that they where a little more attentive with the upkeep of the community areas, specially the puppy ones!!

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Love the community and the amenities!! overall is well kept and clean! Everyone is super friendly. I wish they would bring back more monthly activities like the happy hours!!!

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

I like the view from my room. Many staff are kindly. I hope it is better if joint space and equipment are more cleanliness. Some masters should be well mannered.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Nicest apartments in Pooler! Trust me I looked at all of them. Whenever I need a lightbulb changed or some maintenance done, they come day of to help. Love living here!

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Everything has been great so far! I love the amenities, especially the gym! The only thing I don’t like is that it’s very easy to hear people around me and my apartment always makes weird creaking sounds.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

The apartment is new. It has a serene environment with great amenities. Amenities are new and look well maintained. The staff are professional and very helpful.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Love living here so far, there just are a few things that I would change that have made the experience so far a little less than perfect. Thanks!

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

My experience here at Capital Crest has been great so far. All the staff have been friendly and always quick to respond to any issues. For security reasons, it can sometimes be frustrating when the back gate has to be left open for what I'm assuming to be mechanical issues. It would also be great if you would be able to provide recycling here as well.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Overall the complex is well kept and the apartments are very nice. I enjoy having the package pickup service and the pool being open year round. A few items that can be improved on, periodically the dog park runs out of bags and the TV’s in the gym don’t work. Those items would be nice to have always stocked and running.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Overall great!! A home office area would be a great addition to the community. Also upon moving in, another tour and show around of the adventitious and mail services would be nice.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Capital crest apt is a good apt for living.... everything will be very near to us.. specially Godley station school was very near.. and in this apt we have more options to do .

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

The apartment looks fantastic, I just wish the painters did a little bit better of a job, they were a lot of scuffs. But overall the apartment looked just like the model that I was shown

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

I really love the aesthetic of the apartments. I would have voted a complete 5 stars but I just wished that the lake was clean. I hope that it is improved soon!

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

The best location in the Pooler area. Newer apartments that are still within anyone’s budget. Will highly recommended to anyone that wants to live in Pooler. Amenities are second to none.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

I have really enjoyed living at Capital Crest Apartment Complex. The amenities are awesome! I really enjoy hanging by the pool or taking my dog to the dog park.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Capital Crest is a beautiful community with wonderful amenities. Parking availability is a nightmare, but otherwise a great experience for apartment living!

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

The staff is amazing! "These are great apartments in a great area. They are a bit older and that brings some issues, but the maintenance and office staff are always friendly and quick to respond to such issues. I have loved my time here and will always recommend it to others."

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Since moving the apartment has been great! I really love the workout room although in the crossfit room the floors are a little slippery when you are working out. I haven’t gotten the chance to use a lot of the other amenities but I look forward to trying them

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Great community. Gym and pool and amazing. Office staff and friendly. It has only been a few weeks.... let hope I feel the same 12 months later

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

I love it here at Crest Capital. The people are friendly and the complex is clean and we'll well maintained. Everything is beautiful from the movie theater, the gym, and the pool. I am glad we chose Capital Crest as our new home. The management staff are great people they are respectful and courteous. Very knowledgeable about everything they,property have to offer. I would highly recommend Crest Capital to others, I would guarantee that they will love it also.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

We love everything here. Only downside that disappointed us a lot was the lack of a recycling dumpster in addition to the trash dumpster. Staff and building is great!

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

The staff is very kind and really attentive to the residents here. Their ability to kindly remind residents of important issues in the neighborhood has become vital to the community and its ability to flourish together. There have been many times where the community has been setback by other community members but the staff has made the experience here much better than it has been in months.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

I love the modern styling of the Apartments! Its very chic and the colors and finishes allowed me to decorate however I wanted and can easily switch it up.