Definitely a great apartment complex to live in very calm and relaxing facilities to enjoy with family as well as great staff always making sure everything is alright with people in the complex and going above and beyond to make sure they fix any problem in maintenancing the apartment

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Love the community and the amenities!! overall is well kept and clean! Everyone is super friendly. I wish they would bring back more monthly activities like the happy hours!!!

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

I’d love an updated gym, better parking and trash valet or even just a light near the trash dump, but overall it’s pretty cool living here!!!

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Really nice amenities and community!! Apartments look beautiful, would love that they where a little more attentive with the upkeep of the community areas, specially the puppy ones!!

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

The washer/dryer unit is a bit small, but the rest of the experience is positive. The facilities are clean, nice, and frequently used by other residents so they are useful. The apartment itself isn't perfect, but it's good for my needs.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Everything has been great so far! I love the amenities, especially the gym! The only thing I don’t like is that it’s very easy to hear people around me and my apartment always makes weird creaking sounds.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Love living here so far, there just are a few things that I would change that have made the experience so far a little less than perfect. Thanks!

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Sound from first floor is loud and parking can be bad for some buildings. Maintenance is very quick to resolve problems and amenities are great!

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Washer and dryers are a little bit small. I would also like more living room space. My bathroom is huge and it’s just unnecessary to take up that amount of space for a bathroom. But other than those two things, it’s great!

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

The apartments are nice and clean on the inside. The community is pretty good. Some of the landscaping could use some work, gates remain open and some people have let trash flow through the halls

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

I like the view from my room. Many staff are kindly. I hope it is better if joint space and equipment are more cleanliness. Some masters should be well mannered.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Nice complex, great amenities (pool, gym, lounge, car wash). Good staff. Pest control and cleanliness of hallway areas could improve. Recycling dumpster would be great addition.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Overall the complex is well kept and the apartments are very nice. I enjoy having the package pickup service and the pool being open year round. A few items that can be improved on, periodically the dog park runs out of bags and the TV’s in the gym don’t work. Those items would be nice to have always stocked and running.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

The apartment is new. It has a serene environment with great amenities. Amenities are new and look well maintained. The staff are professional and very helpful.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Very well built apartments, love the doggy day care and park, love the pool. Staff very friendly and maintenence team always punctual. I have yet to have any issues living here aside from the gates seem to be down every other week.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

My experience here at Capital Crest has been great so far. All the staff have been friendly and always quick to respond to any issues. For security reasons, it can sometimes be frustrating when the back gate has to be left open for what I'm assuming to be mechanical issues. It would also be great if you would be able to provide recycling here as well.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Nicest apartments in Pooler! Trust me I looked at all of them. Whenever I need a lightbulb changed or some maintenance done, they come day of to help. Love living here!

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Since moving the apartment has been great! I really love the workout room although in the crossfit room the floors are a little slippery when you are working out. I haven’t gotten the chance to use a lot of the other amenities but I look forward to trying them

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

The staff is amazing! "These are great apartments in a great area. They are a bit older and that brings some issues, but the maintenance and office staff are always friendly and quick to respond to such issues. I have loved my time here and will always recommend it to others."

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

I love it here. It's so quiet and peaceful. The staff is friendly an very helpful. Haven't met anyone here yet because I'm a very quiet person. Love the amenities like the very modernized kitchen. The gym is nice especially the boxing room.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

We love everything here. Only downside that disappointed us a lot was the lack of a recycling dumpster in addition to the trash dumpster. Staff and building is great!

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

I enjoy being a resident. I have lived here for a year and it has been a pretty great place to live. The location is close to restaurants and shopping center

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

I love it here at Crest Capital. The people are friendly and the complex is clean and we'll well maintained. Everything is beautiful from the movie theater, the gym, and the pool. I am glad we chose Capital Crest as our new home. The management staff are great people they are respectful and courteous. Very knowledgeable about everything they,property have to offer. I would highly recommend Crest Capital to others, I would guarantee that they will love it also.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

Overall great!! A home office area would be a great addition to the community. Also upon moving in, another tour and show around of the adventitious and mail services would be nice.

Reply from Capital Crest at Godley Station Apartment Homes

The apartment looks fantastic, I just wish the painters did a little bit better of a job, they were a lot of scuffs. But overall the apartment looked just like the model that I was shown