Capriana

The community is very nice but the person above me is very loud. Her dog barks constantly. She pours water off her balcony which splashes onto my balcony and furniture and she smokes on the balcony which comes into my apartment.
I have lived in this place almost a year and no specific issue living here. Parking is very convenient and the community is very quite and safe. Thanks
convenient location with easy access to freeway. good neighbors, and overall a good community, and it is also a fairly safe and quiet place.
I enjoy this complex. The amenities are nice and the complex is always clean. The staff is super nice. I can’t wait to use the upgraded amenities when covid is over.
This place is cool. The people are nice, the pool is good. I just love this property. Staffs are so kind and care so much. Our experience has been great so far. Thank you guys for everything!
The parking lot space is plentiful, neighbors are friendly, the staff has a passion, environment comfortable. And we have a wonderful swimming pool.
Overall great experience. Amenities are very well maintained and modern. Usually spend time inside the apartment but plenty of things to do around the community. Staff is awesome and maintenance helps keep the apartments working as they should.
So far so good, nice and quiet neighborhood,with every kind of food you can imagine around. All the residents seem to be nice, and everyone seems to be respecting the social distancing.
Cool community to live in very spacious and the staff is courteous.id live here forever if I’d could 😃. Love the parking and the gym access. Love the pool area with nice outside seating area with fire pit,