Capriana

I enjoy this complex. The amenities are nice and the complex is always clean. The staff is super nice. I can’t wait to use the upgraded amenities when covid is over.
I have lived in this place almost a year and no specific issue living here. Parking is very convenient and the community is very quite and safe. Thanks
This place is cool. The people are nice, the pool is good. I just love this property. Staffs are so kind and care so much. Our experience has been great so far. Thank you guys for everything!
The parking lot space is plentiful, neighbors are friendly, the staff has a passion, environment comfortable. And we have a wonderful swimming pool.
Overall great experience. Amenities are very well maintained and modern. Usually spend time inside the apartment but plenty of things to do around the community. Staff is awesome and maintenance helps keep the apartments working as they should.
So far so good, nice and quiet neighborhood,with every kind of food you can imagine around. All the residents seem to be nice, and everyone seems to be respecting the social distancing.
Cool community to live in very spacious and the staff is courteous.id live here forever if I’d could 😃. Love the parking and the gym access. Love the pool area with nice outside seating area with fire pit,
Capriana at Chino Hills is an amazing quiet neighborhood. Our resident experience here has been great so far. The staff is very friendly, maintenance is fast and amenities are great for the price!
Capriana is Definitely a great place to live! The apartments are very nice and modern. The amenities are conveniently located and kept clean. Very friendly staff and efficient.
The community is nice. However, my shower head is way too high which is causing a hazard for me and I have made several requests for it to be lowered. This has still not been done. The person above me smokes on the balcony and the smoke enters my apartment and her dog barks at any passerby.