Capriana

4.5

4.5

It’s great living here! I really enjoy the quietness of the place and the fact that there is a lot of parking. My building is supposed to be smoke free and there are plenty of smokers
Great community overall. Staff are very nice and friendly. Location is convenient as it is right by Freeway #71 and you have relatively easy access to major cities nearby.
Love living here . I feel very safe I have been here for 4 years and have never had any problems. Office staff are all fantastic also. The grounds are always kept beautiful and the apartments are very nice .
The best experience of our two years living here, thank you for it all. Miss the gym and jacuzzi. But other than that, we are thrilled to be here.
The community is very nice but the person above me is very loud. Her dog barks constantly. She pours water off her balcony which splashes onto my balcony and furniture and she smokes on the balcony which comes into my apartment.
I have lived in this place almost a year and no specific issue living here. Parking is very convenient and the community is very quite and safe. Thanks
convenient location with easy access to freeway. good neighbors, and overall a good community, and it is also a fairly safe and quiet place.
I enjoy this complex. The amenities are nice and the complex is always clean. The staff is super nice. I can’t wait to use the upgraded amenities when covid is over.
This place is cool. The people are nice, the pool is good. I just love this property. Staffs are so kind and care so much. Our experience has been great so far. Thank you guys for everything!