I just renewed my lease in my 8th year of living at Carden Place. Yes - I’ve been living here since the apartment community was new and construction was almost finished on all of the apartments. From the day that I had set to find an apartment, to the walk with the manager to the 2 apartments that were ready for occupancy that day, when she opened the door to my apartment, I immediately knew that this was the place for me! Never had I seen such creative use of space and bonus features like 9’ ceilings with crown molding and a sunroom! My answer was an immediate Yes! Since then, I’ve seen the complex grow to almost full occupancy, well managed grounds & landscaping & quick response to any issues small or large. Oh - and I must mention that I love having a garage! It’s full of overflow from my previous home, but it’s so wonderful to have my storage items near me for access at any time. The management truly wants the residents to enjoy living here and actively provides special activities for the residents to participate in. Carden Place has truly felt like my home these last 8 years & I look forward to many more.

Reply from Carden Place

I absolutely love this community! The staff is super friendly and the apartments are nicely updated. Also, he complex is in a safe, thriving neighborhood.

Reply from Carden Place

Awesome, friendly and welcoming!!! Beautiful community, well-kept, quiet and peaceful. Organized and and well-manicured. I don't know what else to say but it is a great place!

Reply from Carden Place

Great friendly and clean community, very convenient location to both Greensboro and Raleigh. Super close to great shopping. The only thing missing is night life and fine dining

Reply from Carden Place

The apartment is nice but the appliances need to be updated. The manager, Liz, is wonderful. She is always friendly and helpful. The pool and fitness room are nice.

Reply from Carden Place

Carden Place is a safe & clean place to live. No bugs!!! If there is a problem, one call and it gets fixed. The office staff are very friendly and very helpful.

Reply from Carden Place

I have loved staying here! Quiet, friendly, and clean! Couldn't be happier! Neighbors are incredibly friendly and sociable. This is overall an amazing community that is close to alot of fun things!

Reply from Carden Place

I’ve been a resident for about a year and a half. I can honestly say that I don’t have any complaints. It’s a beautiful community. All of my neighbors are kind and their dogs are super sweet and friendly. It’s in the perfect location. I may never leave.

Reply from Carden Place

The facility is very clean and maintained. Maintenance issues are addressed quickly and resolved. The pool and fitness areas are very clean and inviting.

Reply from Carden Place

Very nice location with an excellent staff. I am happy we chose to move to this community. Very accessible to other surrounding cities in the area. Very Satisfied

Reply from Carden Place

Still very happy with living here. Great office staff, wonderful maintenance staff, great location, quiet atmosphere. Rent has gone up close to $80 in three years, so it is approaching unaffordable, but I can still afford living here for now. Hopefully the wifi issues get fixed and the price stays affordable.

Reply from Carden Place

I will be moving in on May 11th but when I visited when aptment hunting this place felt like home The staff was very friendly and informative and the area is convenient. I love that they do different things on holidays

Reply from Carden Place

We just moved here and the community along with office staff has been amazing. We’re in a perfect location with Raleigh/Durham or Burlington/Greensboro just miles from us. I’m very happy that we have settled in our dream spot.

Reply from Carden Place

Carden Place has been wonderful. The apartments are in really great shape and the community is beautiful. The staff is very friendly and responsive to any needs.

Reply from Carden Place

Carden Place Appartments are a wonderful place to live with all the amenities any could want or need. The biggest draw it has is the location.

Reply from Carden Place

I have lived here since the apartments first opened and I have enjoyed living here. Different Management over the years but still a great place to live.

Reply from Carden Place

I been here about 2yrs and4 months. I just love the people and staff. It needs a basketball court for the older kids but it's a nice place to stay.

Reply from Carden Place

So far so good, I haven’t had any problems. I’ve only been living here a month. Great staff, and awesome community to live in. I absolutely love living here

Reply from Carden Place

Carden Place is appealing inside and out, the attention to details such as crown molding makes it feel more like a home than an apartment. I have lived here for over a year, the community here at Carden Place is that of a safe family oriented neighborhood. The staff is top notch. If there are any maintenance issues within your home they are handled in a professional and timely matter. The amenities are more than ample, in fact better than any apartment home I have ever lived in. Parking is not a problem whatsoever. I am being honest when I say if you are thinking about moving you would be doing yourself an injustice to not stop by Carden Place and letting the staff show you everything I'm saying is true. Oh, let's not forget how strategically placed Carden Place is. Tanger outlet stores are across the street, most any other store is within a mile. If there is a store not here in Mebane all you have to do is jump on I85/I40 and in less than 10 minutes there is not a store you cannot find. So, what are you waiting for neighbor?

Reply from Carden Place

Carden was the first place I have lived since living on my own, the staff and community has been so helpful and inviting. My only complaint would be that the park has not been open since we moved in 08/18. It would be lovely to take our children over there to burn out some energy some evenings!

Reply from Carden Place

We just moved in and the whole process was seamless. The apartment was very clean. The staff already know us by name. The community is very quiet, ample parking, and good amenities. Would recommend to people looking for an apartment in Mebane.

Reply from Carden Place

I have been here for three years and still love living here. The atmosphere is friendly and the apartment is well managed. No one could ask for a better apartment manager as well as the maintenance men who keep the apartments in great working condition. I am always proud to drive into the apartment and see freshly cut grass, pretty flowers and neighbors who often smile and greet each other. It's just a wonderful place to live.

Reply from Carden Place

Response time to questions and needs could be better. A little disappointed in support for move in. However, love the location, floor plan, and outdoor environment. Lawn is kept nicely.

Reply from Carden Place

I love the apartment it's a friendly environment the people here are respectful and we never have any problems the apartment is nice we love it

Reply from Carden Place

Love it here! Great community. Close to everything. My kids love playing outside with their friends and they absolutely love the pool during the summer