So far so good, I haven’t had any problems. I’ve only been living here a month. Great staff, and awesome community to live in. I absolutely love living here

Carden Place is appealing inside and out, the attention to details such as crown molding makes it feel more like a home than an apartment. I have lived here for over a year, the community here at Carden Place is that of a safe family oriented neighborhood. The staff is top notch. If there are any maintenance issues within your home they are handled in a professional and timely matter. The amenities are more than ample, in fact better than any apartment home I have ever lived in. Parking is not a problem whatsoever. I am being honest when I say if you are thinking about moving you would be doing yourself an injustice to not stop by Carden Place and letting the staff show you everything I'm saying is true. Oh, let's not forget how strategically placed Carden Place is. Tanger outlet stores are across the street, most any other store is within a mile. If there is a store not here in Mebane all you have to do is jump on I85/I40 and in less than 10 minutes there is not a store you cannot find. So, what are you waiting for neighbor?

Carden was the first place I have lived since living on my own, the staff and community has been so helpful and inviting. My only complaint would be that the park has not been open since we moved in 08/18. It would be lovely to take our children over there to burn out some energy some evenings!

We just moved in and the whole process was seamless. The apartment was very clean. The staff already know us by name. The community is very quiet, ample parking, and good amenities. Would recommend to people looking for an apartment in Mebane.

Reply from Carden Place

I have been here for three years and still love living here. The atmosphere is friendly and the apartment is well managed. No one could ask for a better apartment manager as well as the maintenance men who keep the apartments in great working condition. I am always proud to drive into the apartment and see freshly cut grass, pretty flowers and neighbors who often smile and greet each other. It's just a wonderful place to live.

Reply from Carden Place

Response time to questions and needs could be better. A little disappointed in support for move in. However, love the location, floor plan, and outdoor environment. Lawn is kept nicely.

Reply from Carden Place

I love the apartment it's a friendly environment the people here are respectful and we never have any problems the apartment is nice we love it

Reply from Carden Place

Love it here! Great community. Close to everything. My kids love playing outside with their friends and they absolutely love the pool during the summer

Reply from Carden Place

I completely love my apartment ! And the people in the office have been a great deal of help and so kind! I love the community app and how everyone within the community can stay in touch with each other !

Reply from Carden Place

Living here has been pretty darn great. Nice location, affordable, and plenty of space. Love the tub size in the master bathroom and the office staff is excellent.

Reply from Carden Place

Every situation that has arisen the staff has promptly been at my side. I could not ask for a better community! I have to admit I was hesitant moving from a house to an apartment but it has been a beautiful transition!

Reply from Carden Place

Quite and clean place, the office staff it is really helpful and care for your needs. I wish we had a better playground for the not so little kids and bigger worked out space. Being here for almost a year and no complaints about anything.

Reply from Carden Place

The community is great! Love my apartment and how close it is to my current job. Everyone is so helpful and most maintenance request get completed and I love that they leave a note if you are not able to be in the apartment at the time of service.

Reply from Carden Place

Great community. Office staff is awesome. The location is convenient to shopping, restaurants, and downtown Mebane. Ammenities are pretty nice too.

Reply from Carden Place

Carden Place is a Great community! The leading manager Liz is Awesome! Always trying to help each and everyone like a big family! We are getting ready to sign our 2nd lease! Thank you Carden Place for a Great place to stay#

Reply from Carden Place

The communication from the leasing office is wonderful and amazing..great location in Mebane, North Carolina right across from the ranger outlet mall

Reply from Carden Place

Great community. It is located just across the street from the outlets! I love the floor plan and appliances. Management is awesome and always very helpful.

Reply from Carden Place

I’ve been living here almost a year and I love it here. I think it’s very affordable, clean and a great place to live. The staff is great, the apartments are very spacious. I love the cable and internet package they offer. I will recommend people to live here.

Reply from Carden Place

Awesome place to live!!! The maintence is great as well at the women in the office who are always nice and welcoming! One of the best places to live in mebane

Reply from Carden Place

I wish I could get everyone to live here at carden place. It’s such a beneficially located area. You’ve got all you need all on one exit. Who wouldn’t want that? I know I do

Reply from Carden Place

My residential experience has been the best at Carden Place. Management and Maintenance has been great. That's why I refuse to move until I am able to by a home. Great places like this is hard to find.

Reply from Carden Place

I can say so far so good. I have read good things about the place I'm about to stay. Manager very friendly and professional. I hope everything goes pretty well here.

Reply from Carden Place

I haven’t even moved into the complex yet and I’ve already fallen in love. The leasing staff has been a major help and supportive of my first move. Overall the area and complex is a great area and I’m looking forward to the move in May

Reply from Carden Place

WE ENJOY LIVING HERE AT CARDEN PLACE. IT IS VERY PEACEFUL, PEOPLE ARE FRIENDLY. MANAGEMENT IS ALWAYS QUICK TO HELP OR SOLVE ANY PROBLEM WE MAY HAVE. WE HAVE A FOUR LEGGED MEMBER OF THE FAMILY WHO FITS IN WONDERFULLY HERE. HE JUST WANTS TO MAKE FRIENDS WITH EVERYONE! WE LOOK FORWARD TO ANOTHER YEAR!!!

Reply from Carden Place

Carden Place is a very nice place to live and raise kids. We met many great neighbors. Beside there was always something fun to do organized by the office.