I really enjoy living at Carden Place Apartment Homes. It is a quiet, friendly neighborly complex. I enjoy seeing everyone enjoy the swimming pool on these hot days, especially the children that are having so much fun in the water.

I've lived in Carden Place a little over 2 years and have never had any issues! The community is always kept clean and tidy. Maintenance responds to requests in a timely manner. Other residents are respectful. Office staff is friendly and helpful!

Overall great community, my only complaint is the lawn maintenance company, they do a less than stellar job keeping the community beautiful. Many dead spots in grass, dead plants need replacing and worst of all it seems like their main goal to blown as much grass and yard waste into the stairs and hallway as possible. But other than that it’s great!

I have lived here for about 4 years. This place has always felt safe to me. Office and maintenance staff are friendly and maintenance always arrives quickly, sometimes the same day.

Community is very good. Nice place to stay. Very good neighborhood. Convenient to connect to I-40 / I-85. Nearby to restaurants, Tanger Outlets.

Carden place community has truly been one the best apartment complexes that I have lived in. The community is well kept, quiet and safe, maintenance is friendly and so are neighbors. There is also plenty of amenities around that there is always something to do or close by!

Great experience. I’ve never had any complaints. All needs are met. Any issues or problems are addressed immediately. Office management is always super friendly.

I appreciate both the staff and the location of the apartments! The leasing staff takes the time to get to know the residents. I also would like to thank the maintenance team for always being available to address maintenance issues with the apartment.

I give it four stars, it is a good community to live at. I have no problems with the complex. Just need a basketball court or something for the kids.

Reply from Carden Place

I have enjoyed calling Carden Place home! This is a jewel tucked away from all the business. Moving here has been one of the best decisions I've made. Thank you Carden Place staff for an amazing living experience!!

Reply from Carden Place

As a resident of three and a half years, I am proud to say that I have thoroughly enjoyed every year of being here. There is an air of friendliness that makes this community unique. While we are a community of people from various countries, states, cities, and towns; the smiles, greetings, and community events, always bring us together as one. This feeling of unity and belonging began at the top with the management. I feel blessed to be in a community where neighbors actually respect and care for each other. I do indeed love calling Carden Place Apartments home!

Reply from Carden Place

Facility is clean and we maintained. Fitness center and pool are both welcoming and well equipped. Parking is never a problem and the dog run area is great.

Reply from Carden Place

I continue to enjoy living at Carden Place. It is a quiet place to live. Office and maintenance staff are friendly and helpful. I always enjoy the extra things that are done for residents.

Reply from Carden Place

My relocation from Louisiana was made very easy by the office staff. My apartment was very well kept and no issues with any of the interior.

Reply from Carden Place

I really like leaving here, not as noise as I thought it was going to be being so close to the outlets and highway. Wish we had a bigger play ground for the not so little kids.

Reply from Carden Place

New carpet, fresh paint, and modern fixtures—looks great! Very quiet complex, yet friendly neighbors. Everyone has been very helpful and welcoming.

Reply from Carden Place

Everyone has been great from Marcus (I believe was his name) to Lindsay to Liz the manager. We love Carden Place. It's a beautiful place and quiet and well maintained.

Reply from Carden Place

On year 3, still so incredibly happy. Wonderful office staff, friendly & kind maintenance staff who explain things thoroughly. Great location, grounds are always clean. Great neighbors, never have any issues.

Reply from Carden Place

Very nice staff experience with Carden Place was awesome myself and my wife are eagerly awaiting move in date we are very excited.Community is beautiful 🥰

Reply from Carden Place

I love it here ! Its nice and quiet and the apartments are spacious. The community is convenient to everything. You don't have to go far if you need to get gas or groceries and the highway is right down the street. What more could you ask for!

Reply from Carden Place

Aside from the fact that someone broke into my car. This place has been really good. The staff is amazing. I like how they have little events for residents even I can never go. This is one of Mebane’s best kept secrets!

Reply from Carden Place

Such a great first home , the office is always friendly , the neighborhood is quiet , friendly neighbors. Not to mention the beautiful pool area, and other amenities!

Reply from Carden Place

Very happy with Carden Place Apartments in Bountiful Mebane, NC. I have so enjoyed the location, the management is exceptional along with any maintenance requests that are taken care of immediately, the apartment is clean and updated ! Rent is could be cheaper. Thanks all in the office and maintenance staff for all you do !

Reply from Carden Place

I have only lived here a short time, but already love it so much. It's a perfect location from my work, family, friends, and has such great amenities.

Reply from Carden Place

Community is well kept, quiet and the people on staff are very kind. After living in a subdivision this place has the feel of community and the privacy of a country home.