Carmendy Square

4.4

4.4

I love living here! It compares to a small village and not like apartment living. Townhomes give you privacy and a nice area outside to walk or use the amenities.
I love the quietness of this community. My neighbors seem nice and the trash is never overflowing which I appreciate. My apartment is very nice and I like the modern touches added. Having a dedicated parking spot is an added bonus.
The community is great. Never had a problem with neighbors. The units are pretty and for the most part reliable. The AC unit appears to be on its last leg though.
I’ve only been living here for two weeks but already I’ve met a few neighbors and have loved the quiet kid friendly atmosphere. I feel safe going to bed each night in this neighborhood and my son loves running around the playground.
Nice neighborhood, apartment is nice definitely would like more room for storage since every closet is hiding an appliance. Maintenance guys are nice and usually respond quickly
It is a great living complex. The school and stores are super close and everything is very convenient. I have had great responses from the office whenever I have had any issue in my home. They have answered and have came and helped me out with whatever issue immediately. I enjoy the peace in this complex.
I absolutely love it here! Peaceful, wonderful community! Friendly neighbors, dog park is super fun! And the kids park too! We love the convenience of it being in the middle of everything including schools, restaurants, grocery stores etc!
It’s not terrible. Lots of traffic tho. Maintenance response is really good, landscaping is subpar. I have some smelly bushes at my front door. You asked for 140 characters so there ya go
Great neighbors, friendly office staff, fun amenities and local events. The townhomes themselves have rather large bedrooms and a nice floor plan.
Great place for a family. Great amenities and fun things to do. Pleasurable staff and residents. Great location in the center of town!!!!!!!