Carmendy Square

4.4

4.4

Michael
Best apartment I’ve live for the price. Quiet neighborhood. Friendly and helpful staff and management. Very satisfied. Apartments are in good condition. Excellent amenities and community events.
Ralee
In love!so happy I chose to live here. It is absolutely beautiful!!! Looking forward to the future in my new home. My daughter loves the play ground.
Katherine
I am happy with my home. Pros very spacious rooms and fast efficient response from maintenance. Cons Not enough storage and the blinds are very cheap, they fall down regularly. Landscaping is and has been lacking.
Ruth
1 star
My experience living here at Carmendy square townhomes has been quite short of a pleasurable experience. Neighbors are inconsiderate and feel entitled.
Riley
Wonderful neighborhood. Amenities are great. Area is always well kept and maintenance is always quick to respond. Haven't had any issues yet. Love it here
Shena
My experience has been good. We have enjoyed our time here. I enjoy the community activities that are available for families and the nice landscaping.
Suzanne
My experience living at Carmedy has been a great one. It is quiet and the staff is super helpful. There is a lot of convinces because so many stores are near by.
Julia
A wonderful, nice, quiet neighborhood. My neighbors are always looking out for me and my son and we feel so safe here. It’s nice to be able to lay your head down at night and know you feel truly at ease in your home.
Amellia
Great environment, friendly neighbors and awesome staff. They are always ready and eager to help residents in any way they can. Service requests are done in a very timely manner and very efficiently too. Office staff are always on top of things, the community events are pretty awesome as well. I love it here, the place is always quiet and clean.
Theresa
Overall a great experience with Carmendy! Service is great from all staff! Now if we can just get everyone to place their garbage in the dumpster instead of around it and pick up ALL their dogs poop then I could give 5 stars! ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️