Carmendy Square

Application process quick, response from employee quick, response from maintenance management quick, nice neighborhood .. So it’s happy beginning 😊
Would be 5 stars if the dumpster didn’t look like a pig pin. Other than that it’s been a pleasant move. Hope to meet some of the neighbors soon
Everything has been great! The area is a great neighborhood to live in! The neighborhood is very nice and quiet and very beautiful! I love living here!
Everything is good. Just wish management could do something about my cat being able to go outside once in a while. Neighbors are nice and place is maintained. :)
This has been By far the easiest move for my family and the community is very respectful most importantly it’s beautiful and has all the amenities my family needs ,I highly recommend any age group and all people here .
Nice and quiet. People are some what friendly. My neighbors are great. Staff is very helpful. Appliances are a little outdated. Haven’t used our stove in the month we’ve lived here.
Overall, it’s a great place to live. Very quiet, comfortable, and the neighbors aren’t too loud. The management team tries to stay active and keep the residents involved via many different activities during the month. I’ve enjoyed living here for 3 years.
So far love the community, very quiet here. This was a no hassle move in and people I’ve met are great! Hoping for a great stay here and in the future.....
The trash disaster just keeps getting worse and worse every day. They have done nothing to resolve the situation. They expect the other residents to tell the manager who does not throw their trash in the dumpster. Most residents don’t sit outside watching other residents not dispose of their trash properly. In addition, it puts residents at high risk of communicable diseases since diapers, etc aren’t thrown away properly. The residents are at risk of hepatitis, gastroenteritis etc.
With the current state of everything the amenities here are closed for the time being. However, the community is still lovely to go out for walks with my dogs and all the residents I’ve met so far have all been very kind. Looking forward to enjoying the pool when things begin to normalize.