Carmendy Square

4.4

4.4

Francesa
4 years here and two kids later. We couldn’t be happier. We enjoy the location and we can be as social or antisocial as we want! There is always something going on and lots of kids! We love it!
Suzanne
The neighborhood is good. I love how close all the stores and shops are. The maintenance and staff are amazing. They communicate very well with the residents and have a quick response when addressing any concerns or needs.
Theresa
Great place! Very nice townhouse! Just wish it had better lighting around the bark park and fix bark park fence (only due to a tree falling on it) Aside from that Carmendy is a great value for what you receive all around! Quick responses to concerns or maintenance too 🙂
Caroline
Kathy was so helpful and has done such a great job to ensure we are taken care of! We look forward to spending to here and continue to work with Kathy
MaryAllyson
Carmendy square is a very loving, caring, and clean community. The office there is very sweet and knowledgeable and are able to help you with whatever you may need!
Susan
Going on my third lease. Beautiful place and more than happy. Loving the peace and quiet as well. Management is great and are quick to respond to requests.
Pauline
Neighbors are amazing, staff is as well. Staff is always keeping us updated on pool closing, parking and safety concerns. I really appreciate knowing about the safety concerns.
Victoria
Love this place and everybody here even the maintenance crew! The pool is very nice and so is the park and dog park! It’s very safe and clean! All the neighbors are nice and friendly! The kids can all play and have a good time! The food truck nights and dog baskets and games they do are really fun!
Jessica
I could not be happier living here! The office staff is very helpful and always answers the phone. Maintenance is quick to respond to a request. The living grounds are clean and respectful.
Shirley
about 2 months ago
We’ve only been here for 2.5 weeks. However, the process of touring the place, moving in, having maintenance done has all been a breeze! Everyone is so kind in the area, and it’s quiet, and feels very safe. I’m extremely happy so far with my choice to be a part of the Carmendy community!