Carmendy Square

Maintenance issues are always taken care of quickly for me but the grounds around the complex need to be attended to far more often, I have noticed the garbage areas are being kept a lot cleaner now which is nice
Love it here!!’ It’s so great to live in a neighborhood. It’s quiet and friendly. You truly feel like it’s a home. Excited to meet more ppl.
Been living here for one month. The move in was smooth the office staff ( Katy) has been good. When first moved in there was some maintenance issues but was taken care of very quickly. So far it’s been good.
The staff is all very friendly. It is a great community to live in. The amenities Carmendy Square offers are up to date. It has a great park for the children.
Great community. Family friendly. Feels very safe. Love the amenities. Staff is great. Beautiful design. Spacious apartments. I do wish there was more storage though.
I have lived here for over 6 years and love it. Great dog friendly community with nice people. The grounds are kept really nice and the staff are always helpful when needed
We love it here! It’s safe and clean and everyone is nice and helpful! We love the pool and all the space to walk the dogs! The maintenance people come fast and always professional!
Great neighbors😁 look out for one another! Local farmers market right up the street. Stores and library close by. Nice environment here and private.
The maintenance guys are top notch!! They worked hard to get my ac fixed and got rid of a wasp nest and even when I was paranoid and worried they explained everything to me and were nice as could be!!!
Great Townhomes nice, and friendly staff. The neighbors are great too. Great location, everything is within 10-15 min drive. Great community.