Carolina Creek
4 stars147 Reviews

Nikole
This space is nice and was definitely bigger than my last apartment. However, I’m saddened by how the HVAC is making our electric bills so high and maintenance has to constantly come to our apartment to fix it. Also, our rent will increase next lease term because we are in a premium and it is sad because this apartment does not seem like it is in premium conditions.

Lauren
It’s not bad. It’s not great. Cute place to live. I don’t hate it. I like to use the printer. I think maintenance is so slow. The people in the office tend to be nice.

Emily
Overall, I have had good experiences at Carolina Creek Apartments. I love the privacy of having my own floor and not sharing a wall with a neighbor.

Rohi
My resident experience is not too bad at all, there is not too much going on around here and i love the 3 floors! Moved in wit people i’m super close with and i love it.

Carami
We love the apartment! It is nice and quiet with helpful staff. Maintenience is a bit dodgy and we've had to fix things ourselves. It feels a lot safer than where we used to live!

Isabella
The townhouses are very spacious. My roommates and I love that each person gets their own floor. The location of the neighborhood is very convenient. We have extremely nice neighbors and I like how peaceful the area is.

Anabeth
i love it here! maintenance is great and office staff is the best. if you are thinking about living here, the floor plans are the best. especially the privacy of your own floor

Julia
All in all great place, nice dog spot for dogs. Just the down side on my experience is the fridge caring up and the bill not being billed every month.

Verified Resident
Great community! The only thing is maintenance, I wish they’ll come faster. Other than that great place. The apartment are are great as well and good condition.

Blake
Very homey and clean place to live in. I enjoy the amount of living space and how each room is separated by floors. However, maintenance is scarce and be prepared to have things needing repair upon move in. Also the visitor parking is limited to about 10-15 parking spaces which is a total inconvenience to guests.