Carolina Square

4.3

4.3

Verified Resident
I’ve really enjoyed living here! The location is great since it’s right on Franklin Street, and the amenities are also great. Having a gym and pool is super convenient!

Erin
I love living at Carolina Square! As a UNC student, the location could not be better. Just steps away from great restaurants and a short walk to campus, it is so convenient for my busy schedule. Additionally, the pool and gym are amazing spaces and the study rooms are clean and quiet, couldn't ask for much more!

Connor
Really nice layout. I currently live in a 3br 3b with two other students here at UNC and the only thing I think all of us agree on is that sometimes a few of our amenities such as our disposal don't fully function correctly. Also, sometimes there is not hot water. Overall, we love the location and have enjoyed staying at Carolina Square so far

Ashley
I have had a generally good experience, the apartment, itself, gym and pool are all very nice. However, I have had a package stolen due to it being left in an unlocked area, and also had a $50 charge placed on my account for no reason, and had to contact several people to get it removed. Finally, there have been 2 holes punched in my hallway walls that have not even had the drywall cleaned up for several days.

Anne
Apartments are very nice and well-maintained. The appliances are also nice. Leasing office and package pickup is unorganized, which can be very frustrating at times.

Mallory
Carolina square is a wonderful location with many engaging events and a great community! The amenities are wonderful as well, making it a comfortable place of residence!

Samuel
The online portal has not been helpful in getting my lease transferred over and I have found it very difficult to make all of the necessary documents available

Damon
Living at Carolina Square has been really awesome. There are definitely some flaws, but overall I have found that the staff is able to quickly resolve these and I rarely have ongoing problems.

Tianle
It's excellent overall. But I don't particularly appreciate how the pipe burst in Building B for a whole day. I can't even use my own bathroom! It better be quick.

Hao
ive been living here for 1.5 years. It has been a great experience. I am looking forward to my year of 2023 in carolina square. Hope we have more fun events