Carolina Square

4.3

4.3

Lauren
about 15 hours ago
I absolutely love living at Carolina Square. It is so much nicer and so much cleaner than Shortbread where I lived last year. It’s better in every way.

Miwa
Carolina Square is the best place to live at UNC. The location is the best. It is walking distance from campus and being located on Franklin Street, it is easily accessible for everyone's needs. The apartments are also extremely nice with many amenities.

Damon
Staff has been extremely helpful and kind and love how they’re always willing to go above and beyond when I need help. Even when there’s a problem, they quickly fix it.

Katherine
I love living here! It is such a convenient area and can't wait to live here for the next school year too! The leasing office is super helpful and has helped me multiple times throughout my time here.

Charles
I have loved every but of my stay at C Square. The apartments are high quality with an incredible location. The complex is also always kept in great condition.

Hao
I love the place and everything. Super nice neighborhood. Walkable to everything. Would love to host more events at my place for all my friends.

Connor
Very nice apartment, sometimes a little noisy at night from nearby night life because of local bar and college fraternities. Besides that the location is prefect and very convenient

Ashley
All of the staff has been super friendly and accommodating, and my apartment has had no maintenance issues so far! The amenities here are also very nice.

Renny
I love c square. The people that work here are very helpful and kind. The building is very clean and the amenities are great and very accessible.

Sofia
My resident experience has been good overall except I have a few concerns. There have been many errors with mailboxes and receiving my packages. There have been multiple days where I received notification from my shipping company that a package has arrived (with a picture included) but when I check the mailroom and ask for my package, I am told we have not received one. I only get my package after asking a lot. Also, I didn’t get a mail key until a few months after I signed my lease because they forgot to give it to me.