Caroline Apartments

4.4

4.4

Morgan
Hannah is the best . She is so accommodating . She makes it a point to brighten my day. She makes this apartment complex worth every dollar.
Connor
The staff is very responsive and easy to communicate with. Only lived here for a few weeks and it's already felt like home. Also the maintenance staff are quick to fix issues.
Ella
Overall we love the apartment complex! We’ve had our moments with loud neighbors and such but that’s about it. Great place to live! Especially being two MUSC students, it’s so convenient.
Sims
Such a nice place always clean. Great staff. Pool has been closed for 2 weeks in peek pool season. Still an awesome newer apartment , with good location.
Willie
about 2 months ago
I enjoyed living at the Caroline. It was minutes from the downtown scenery and directly across the street fro the Charleston River-dogs stadium. Loved it.
Mary
2 months ago
I love living in this community! The location is amazing, and I love being close to the water and the river dogs. I always feel safe here, and I would recommend it to anyone!
Steven
2 months ago
It’s great, the place has been very welcoming and has everything you could need. Staff is super nice and friendly and are very helpful with anything you need
Caroline
2 months ago
I love the convenience of The Caroline Apartments. I am an MUSC employee, and I really enjoy having the Haygood employee parking lot adjacent to the apartment. I really enjoy taking advantage of the apartment gym. It has everything I need for a solid workout, and I can go any time of day, which is a bonus. I sometimes think some things could be cleaner, such as the hallway carpets and elevators, and sometimes the cleaning supplies in the gym and the coffee supplies in the common space are out for a few days. Otherwise, I am happy with The Caroline Apartments.
Sandy
2 months ago
Super awesome place to live it is super nice and clean. Maintenance and staff are very friendly and helpful! Definitely recommend living here
Madelyn
2 months ago
I think the location is great. You are close to the heart of downtown without being surrounded by college students and party bars. You are also super close to the water. The amenities are great. The only downside is the nested parking area.