Carousel Court

3.9

3.9

Iliana
5 months ago
I love this app! Is very fast! And very good!!! The community is very good and very friendly!! When we need something the People is very fast.

Cristian
about 1 year ago
I have no complaints about the apartment and residents, it’s been a 4th years since we got there and we’ll continue living there since don’t have any problem and we’re feeling confortable, we’re good !

Sylvia
over 1 year ago
First off, I would like to thank the staff for providing such a wonderful experience in the moving in process. They were very swift with the documentation, all the while considering my needs as a renter. They are willing to do anything needed to provide what I needed, granted within their limitation. The unit itself is beautiful, clean, and spacious for my family. I love that I wake in my home knowing that I am fully satisfied. The apartment and laundry room always stay clean and to seal the deal the main door is always locked. No one unfamiliar can just walk in without a key or the residents permission. The neighborhood is quiet but kind.

Bonnie
over 1 year ago
I guess my biggest complaint would be the laundry room's they are always broken you drag your laundry down the steps to find they are not working the people are nice . I like living here

Verified Resident
over 1 year ago
The staff is very helpful and nice, and our maintenance tech is great, but there are some small issues, such as our maintenance requests never being properly addressed. This may be due to lack of communication but would like for a lot of problems to be fixed in our apartment.

Yenis
over 1 year ago
I like my unit no problem.😊 the only problem I have is that I moved in to it 7 years ago carpet very dirty I ask the management to replace it and it was a negative answer ,

Mona
over 1 year ago
I like living here and I have been living here for more than than 7 years. But the last manager did not want to fix things in the apt. Things break , things need changing, but, she makes it really complicated to fix things for us. I was not happy with her and felt she helps certain people and was not fair to all the residents. But overall, I like living here and we had great managers