Carriage House Lofts

3.1

3.1

This place still has a lot to improve upon but I can tell that they really came together during the pandemic and focused on how to work better for their residents. The test will be, once the pandemic has gone, can they keep it up?
I’m digging it- nice place — cool neighborhood—- appliances are nice — very very very walkable —- View is cool — downtown skyline —- local stores
The few people that i have met, seem to be pleasant. Hopefully we can continue meeting more residents and making it feel like a community here.
Communication is always the thing I would say that could be better about Carriage House and Local. There’s so much stuff that happens in the building and around us that we would love to here from them more often. Luckily there’s one or two good eggs working in the management department and they’ve been kind to us.
1 star
ALMOST COMICAL AT THIS POINT...... GARBAGE IS BACKED UP TO THE 7TH FLOOR FIRES AND SHOOTINGS IN THE BUILDING CAR DAMGED ON MORE THAN ONE OCCASION BUT I APPRECIATE THE $5 STARBUCKS CARD FOR TAKING THE SURVERY LOL
They are consistently making improvements which I appreciate. This is my 2nd year living here and I can see the management changes they've made have drastically improved the living experience.
The apartment is beautiful, location is great and close to a lot of things in the city. I wish they would enforce the no smoking. It often smells like weed, and my fiancé has a lung disease. Also please keep elevators clean of garbage and the poop picked up outside.
I’ll continue to rate this community one star until management is changed over or actually shows that they care at all about the actual residents here. In the last year we’ve had our Amazon hub ripped out and replaced with a far less reliable system, I’ve had my water shut off all day and I work from home so I’ve had to find a place to stay in the middle of a pandemic, they’ve given us short notice that they’d be entering our apartments to check sprinklers so to put up our pets and lock ourselves in our rooms, and so much more. Last year we had a wonderful gentleman who did everything he could to accommodate us. He was kind, and really attempted to listen. If he was still in charge, this rating would have been different.
Absolute work tenant experience i’ve ever had. Never before have I wished to break a lease so bad. Unhappy and unsupported from the first month.
Love the apartment, but outside of the apartment I don’t know if I necessarily feel taken care of. We had security on and off, the mail and package system is always changing and confusing, and it’s rare that we hear from management especially on bigger concerns like safety issues this past year.