Carriage House Lofts

3.1

3.1

Absolute work tenant experience i’ve ever had. Never before have I wished to break a lease so bad. Unhappy and unsupported from the first month.
Love the apartment, but outside of the apartment I don’t know if I necessarily feel taken care of. We had security on and off, the mail and package system is always changing and confusing, and it’s rare that we hear from management especially on bigger concerns like safety issues this past year.
I pretty much am acquainted with the people above me, and next to me on each side, and I’ve never even met them. I don’t even need my own music or television! Day in and day out, They all provide enough noise to cancel it out. Such a delight.
Okay could be better New Manager seems to have things on track but $99 Move in makes it suspect - could be an amazing place with the correct changes -
It's improving but there are still issues with neighbors, parties and safety. This is my second year living here and I love the location, definitely comfortable.
So far it’s very nice and it feels like home, I think I got the apartments mixed up but all of them are beautiful... A couple of my screens are ripped but they supposed to come and repair them next week..
Slow return on emails. Doesn’t seem like management cares. Brick has been falling since I moved in. Other than those mishaps this would be a great place.
Satisfied Resident I really like the area. Easy to get to the lake. Lots of great food around here too. The apartments themselves are amazing becacuse of the open floor plan and tall ceilings. Mainainence requests are completed quickly.
This apartment is beautiful, but the management is always awful. Right now, they’re trying to figure out how to find new ways to charge you for things which is a load of fun.
Great place to live. Great location to schools and grocery shopping. Nearby parks and dining are a plus. Convenience to CTA transportation And idea for families