Carriage House Lofts
3 stars27 Reviews

1 star
ALMOST COMICAL AT THIS POINT...... GARBAGE IS BACKED UP TO THE 7TH FLOOR FIRES AND SHOOTINGS IN THE BUILDING CAR DAMGED ON MORE THAN ONE OCCASION BUT I APPRECIATE THE $5 STARBUCKS CARD FOR TAKING THE SURVERY LOL
They are consistently making improvements which I appreciate. This is my 2nd year living here and I can see the management changes they've made have drastically improved the living experience.
The apartment is beautiful, location is great and close to a lot of things in the city. I wish they would enforce the no smoking. It often smells like weed, and my fiancé has a lung disease. Also please keep elevators clean of garbage and the poop picked up outside.
I’ll continue to rate this community one star until management is changed over or actually shows that they care at all about the actual residents here. In the last year we’ve had our Amazon hub ripped out and replaced with a far less reliable system, I’ve had my water shut off all day and I work from home so I’ve had to find a place to stay in the middle of a pandemic, they’ve given us short notice that they’d be entering our apartments to check sprinklers so to put up our pets and lock ourselves in our rooms, and so much more. Last year we had a wonderful gentleman who did everything he could to accommodate us. He was kind, and really attempted to listen. If he was still in charge, this rating would have been different.
Absolute work tenant experience i’ve ever had. Never before have I wished to break a lease so bad. Unhappy and unsupported from the first month.
Love the apartment, but outside of the apartment I don’t know if I necessarily feel taken care of. We had security on and off, the mail and package system is always changing and confusing, and it’s rare that we hear from management especially on bigger concerns like safety issues this past year.
I pretty much am acquainted with the people above me, and next to me on each side, and I’ve never even met them. I don’t even need my own music or television! Day in and day out, They all provide enough noise to cancel it out. Such a delight.
Okay could be better New Manager seems to have things on track but $99 Move in makes it suspect - could be an amazing place with the correct changes -
It's improving but there are still issues with neighbors, parties and safety. This is my second year living here and I love the location, definitely comfortable.
So far it’s very nice and it feels like home, I think I got the apartments mixed up but all of them are beautiful... A couple of my screens are ripped but they supposed to come and repair them next week..