Carriage House Lofts

3.2

3.2

Needed a few things fixed at our place and maintenance took care of it within 24 hours. Very kind, professional and we are pleased with attentiveness!
I really enjoy it — very walkable — good sunlight inside — average noise level — my one complaint is to many LARGE DOGS — the aggressive breeds too— no incidents but there should be some type of guidelines — 2-3 dogs in building are as large as a 2nd or 3rd grader
Friendly neighbors, but could use air conditioning throughout building. And would really appreciate ways to better receive my packages. Otherwise everything is great.
I’m new tenant but so far no complaints. Everything seems to be good. I love the location. I only wish I had a balcony but the loft apartment is what attracted me to the building.
Overall I have enjoyed my time at Carriage House Loft. Great staff who have helped get my family adjusted. The apartment style fantastic with the high ceilings and exposed brick.
The look of the apartment and location are the two best things about this place, but everything else could use improvement. Over the past year the place has become way less clean, more dangerous, and just not taken care of in general.
I am pleased with my space. I’m glad that i have the view of state street and that Mariano’s is so close to our building. It is also nice that CTA transit is right outside our door!
Great place, awesome view but a bit noisy due to train, police station and mechanic shop. Will not be resigning our lease this year as we are moving out of state but it's been fun while it lasted.
This place still has a lot to improve upon but I can tell that they really came together during the pandemic and focused on how to work better for their residents. The test will be, once the pandemic has gone, can they keep it up?
I’m digging it- nice place — cool neighborhood—- appliances are nice — very very very walkable —- View is cool — downtown skyline —- local stores