Carrington at Brier Creek

Not completely impressed with ther amenities here compared to neighboring communities but I like having an attached garage. Landscaping isn't great. Same food truck all the time.
I love how quiet and clean it is here. People are friendly as well. They answer any questions I have at the office and I would definitely recommend to others
Awesome staff, love the neighborhood. We love going on walks around the apartment complex. Neighbors are friendly. We love sitting on our patio, and our dogs love people watching. love love love!
I love it here. Great location, clean, quiet, spacious, and safe! The pool area is nice and there’s a cute dog park in the complex! Would recommend.
I’m new to the community but I can tell it is going to be a great experience! I’m super excited for this new journey. Can’t wait to test the pool out
I cannot complain! It is very quit and fresh around here. Staff is very helpfully. Very good experience so far. I really can’t wait until the amenities open back up!
Fire the staff and hire anyone with any competence and any understanding of customer service. This is the worst staffing I have ever experienced, rude lazy and incompetent
I really enjoy living here. One suggestion I would make is adding more amenities. A bigger gym, a billiards area, etc. More ways to meet the neighbors would be great!
I've lived here just over 2 years. My experience at Carrington at Brier Creek has been wonderful. The neighborhood is clean, residents respectful, office staff is very helpful and responsive to the needs of tenants.
We have really enjoyed renting at Carrington at Brier Creek! It truly feels like a neighborhood with the friendly staff and neighbors. Looking forward to the months and years ahead!