Carrington at Brier Creek

We just moved in a week ago and are very happy here! Very quiet, friendly and clean!!!! Everyone is friendly and we are enjoying the walks as well!
Everything has been okay so far, but I do have a couple of issues that I reported to maintenance within my first week and they have not been addressed yet.
Great location & really friendly staff and neighbors! Carrington at Brier Creek was exactly what I was expecting, and the pictures don't do justice to how beautiful the apartment really is!
So far my experience here has been great. We moved in in June and love the area. There are tons of grocery stores, restaurants, and shops nearby which is really convenient. We love how quiet and tucked away the complex is. It's very peaceful here. We haven't gotten to take advantage of any of the amenities due to COVID-19, but the pool just opened up so we'll be making the trip soon.
Neighbors are noisy floors squeaky when i am walking around in my apt i am tired of seeing bugs but i love front office staff especially mandy
So far, the community experience has been exemplary; from the management to the apartment itself. While there are small hiccups here and there, they do nothing to detract from the overall experience.
I love living here! Just moved in about a month ago and so far it’s been awesome! The office staff are great and I have really been enjoying my spacious apartment!
Really nice, quiet area. Everything is close by; grocery stores, restaurants, nail salon, everything you can think of. Amenities are cool too, nice pool and gym.
Being a new resident I’m not really excited about living here. Due to the fact I got something completely different from what I looked at. I feel cheated and they are not accommodating at all. My apartment is an older model, I had no knowledge or choice . In order for me to get what I saw I have to pay a total of 1300 for a one bed room. That’s ridiculous and I could have went else where and for what I wanted.Not to mention a built in microwave. This is really unsettling for me for my keys Friday and haven’t been back since. Talked to someone in the office but at this point they don’t care. It’s a business to them but it’s my life and I should be comfortable an happy. Especially if I’m paying money for this place. I would not recommend this place to anyone at all. You guys need to have some compassion and concern. Everything is not always about money.
Awesome! Love it here! Can’t wait to start work and relax by the pool. Even during these trying times, Carrington has made me feel at home. I’m so happy I live here.