Braxton at Brier Creek

4.1

4.1

Nice apartment, nice area, and wonderful neighborhood. The apartment is very spacious and updated. We’ve had a few problems with bugs in our apartment
The maintenance team member who has responded to my maintenance requests has been amazing. A very quick response, while resolving the problem each time.
We just moved here from NY in May 2021 and we love!!! Our daughter and her family came to visit and they'll be moving here in Oct.! The community is safe, the neighbors are kind and welcoming. The community is family oriented and i would recommend it to anyone that asks!!
Living here has been great so far . I moved in a couple months ago and I love it! My boyfriend and I love the amenities and are always using them. We do wish that there were maybe more social resident events. We would love to meet some of our neighbors our own age because we are new to the area (ages 21-25 ish )
We’re just moving in and I’m very excited. Our apartment is beautiful and clean. The staff was incredibly helpful as we moved in. I can’t wait to live here full time.
We moved here a few weeks ago and are loving it so far! Our apartment t is very quiet and the staff is very friendly. More amenities and events for residents would be nice!
The staff is great. Everyone is friendly. The amenities are wonderful. The grounds are always beautiful and well kept. It’s a great place to call home.
Apartments are spacious. Maintenance is very helpful. But front office does not do anything about loud neighbors. You can hear gun shots at night time.
Nice quiet peaceful communities who live in great communication with staff and place was very clean when I moved in with this place will renew my lease probably
This place is awesome! It’s quiet quant and beautiful. The amenities are great and so is the staff. I’m super happy with my choice to live here!