Carrington at Brier Creek
4 stars142 Reviews

Moving to a new state was very scary at first not knowing anyone or anything. But the welcoming staff and neighbors made this place feel like home instantly! The apartments are beautiful and very well kept. The amenities are awesome ! This was the perfect choice for our new home
The community over here is beautiful! everyone is so nice and there is so much you get worth your money. only downside would be parking but it’s not really all lag bad when all the other features are so great!
I loved my experience with Lisa when signing my lease. She was super nice :) I do believe the community has an opportunity to power wash the buildings because there is a build up of spider webs and just old debris.
Living at Brier Creek has been awesome. The apartments are super nice and clean. The staff has also been very helpful. And the amenities are the best!
Very clean, the people are nice and helpful the staff help out with why they can and guide you in the right direction. So far no complaints👍🏽
Just moved in and love it already! Beautiful renovated apartment and the location is amazing. I’m excited to explore Raleigh some more now that I just moved in!
Everyone here is so friendly, maintenance is quick to resolve any issues. I love the space I live in! My apartment is spacious and clean. The grounds a well maintained! I just moved to NC and so glad I found this space.
I love it here , home sweet home , location I feel safe, it’s always clean, I have no complaints at all, everyone who works here is nice and the residents are respectful
My boyfriend and I love living here! Our apartment is wonderful and spacious, the complex is beautiful and in a safe and convenient location, and our rent is very affordable for what we're getting. We've already recommended this place to multiple friends who are looking to move :)
I love my new home, first the apartment is spacious, the place is quiet, I also love it coz the a lot of parking space, and to sun it up, t’s at the center of all amenities.