Carrington at Brier Creek

Moving in was hassle free the community is quiet during the day but at night you have You occasional loud people in the parking lot. All and all I hope moving here with be a peaceful experience.
Super friendly staff and great amenities. Nice, quiet and friendly community. My kids love it here and really close to everything I need. No complaints with anything.
It’s okay at first I was upset about my apartment. But over all it’s been a pleasant experience no problems. If any thing needs to be fix they handle it right away.
Carrington at Brier Creek has gone out of their way to make my loving experience comfortable and pleasant more than once! They have caring managers that want to help you whatever the situation may be and facility management staff members that will address anything that needs repaired within 24-48 hours! I enjoy living here and I know several others that do as well.
I love living here. Everyone is super friendly. Staff is always warm, welcome and always helpful. The grounds are always kept looking amazing and so clean. I love it here.
We just moved in and love the area and community here! This is a very convenient location. The apartment is pretty and clean and the valet trash service is a nice bonus!
Awesome and friendly staff (girls in the office to the maintenance guys to even the trash removal people) ..we love living here it feels like a family friendly neighborhood
Its a really quiet place. I love how the place is always clean and everyone is nice here. This is a great place to start with your first apartment.
Could be better at responding/prepping during move in because I felt like I had no clue how to do a lot of things and when I would ask for help/call I wouldn't get a response
We just moved in a week ago and are very happy here! Very quiet, friendly and clean!!!! Everyone is friendly and we are enjoying the walks as well!