I enjoy living here. Only draw backs to me, is the trash situation. People cant, for what ever reason, put the trash in the trash compactor. They leave piles and piles of trash on the edge of the trash bin. Others leave trash out by their door. This in turn can generate unwanted bugs. If those situations were addressed , I'd rate it 5 stars.

Overall great place to live at. Pool always cleaned. Property is always clean. Maintenance is great and prompt and gets the job done. Staff very nice and helpful

Reply from Carrington Park at Gulf Pointe

The process was painless. Everyone was friendly and helpful. I rated 4/5 stars because there were a couple of items in the apartment that needed to be fixed prior to me moving in.

Reply from Carrington Park at Gulf Pointe

My experience is getting better. Thanks to the maintenance George. When my family and I moved in the washer didn’t work and the bathroom sink in the guest bathroom was stopped up. I had to complain for two weeks but it finally was fixed. I love the space. I love the floor plan I am starting to love it here. A park for my daughter would make this place a five star.

Reply from Carrington Park at Gulf Pointe

The leasing office is super Accommodating and nice. I love how spacious my apartment is and it’s very quiet! I’m on my 3rd lease here and I feel very safe living here.

Reply from Carrington Park at Gulf Pointe

I love my apartment. There could be a few changes but for the most part, things are good. The swimming pool is beautiful; the grounds are kept nice and tidy.

Reply from Carrington Park at Gulf Pointe

I love the peaceful environment and the awesome staff. I also enjoy the space of the apartment and the quick response to maintenance request.

Reply from Carrington Park at Gulf Pointe

Horrible customer service, far from being luxury! It’s very nasty having to deal with constant trash overflow. I’ve placed a Maintenance request before and it took about two weeks to even get looked at.

Reply from Carrington Park at Gulf Pointe

I love Carrington park at Gulf Pointe! It's a quiet area, plenty of parking, grocery stores and everything you need in less than a 10 minute drive.

Reply from Carrington Park at Gulf Pointe

Apartments are nice, walk through shouldve been done a couple or more before move in date. Assistant manager gave me attitude because of me be upset about things that should have been taking care of before my move in date.

Reply from Carrington Park at Gulf Pointe

My experience here has been good, but there is definitely room for improvement around the property with cleanliness & security. Stairs could use power washing, gate cameras would be great investment to prevent theft and maybe add a dog park for all the wonderful fur children.

Reply from Carrington Park at Gulf Pointe

Everything was fine. I just didn’t like the fact that move in date got pushed back two times. Apartment needed a little more cleaning before moving in

Reply from Carrington Park at Gulf Pointe

The Staff is great and so is the maintenance crew... Glad I moved here. I have been here going on 2 years and have not had one problem getting anything or any information needed.

Reply from Carrington Park at Gulf Pointe

The maintenance group are special because some residents are such litter bugs. The manager seems to be more engaged to concerns. New person seems to be ok. I hope she stays. The other office personnel is not so friendly.

Reply from Carrington Park at Gulf Pointe

Maintenance is well kept as far as getting things done in apartment and are very nice. Love that everyone keeps to themselves. Only thing is that at times when I go in lobby I find no one and it is very hard with my work/school schedule to get into office if I need to pick up package. Rate 3 stars because this year I experienced an awful lot of worm like critters. EVERY DAY NON-STOP. It is very annoying till date I still wake up in morning and see them on carpet. It is gross.

Reply from Carrington Park at Gulf Pointe

Would recommend. My experience here has been overall great. We have had several maintenance issues that have all eventually been resolved, but in the moment were quite frustrating. Other than that it’s a great community and I have no complaints.

Reply from Carrington Park at Gulf Pointe

I just moved here in August. So far I am enjoying my stay. The office staff is friendly and the neighborhood is pretty quiet. The trash situation is a little weird. There's only one dumpster for the entire complex and it's in the front of the property next to the entrance gate so it's a slight hassle on trash day because I Iive in the very back. I see some people putting their trash in their car to take it, but I'm afraid it would leak or tear in the car. Other than the inconvenience of the dumpster location, everything has been great. I would recommend Carrington Park as a place to live.

Reply from Carrington Park at Gulf Pointe

The process of completing lease and getting approved was fine but I hate that I had to wait a week to move in even though the website said there was an apartment available and I selected my desired move in date. I also don’t like how I’ve been here just a week today and submitted a maintenance request about my dryer not working, nor does the ice maker and there’s an exposed outlet in my kids room but nobody has fulfilled my request as of yet!

Reply from Carrington Park at Gulf Pointe

We have lived here since 2012 and absolutely love the community. We have never had any major issues while living here. No place is 100% perfect but rather it is what you make of it and how you view it. The staff and maintenance team is great and always ready to help you with whatever you need. Would highly recommend this community.

Reply from Carrington Park at Gulf Pointe

Nice apartments just a one critique : Maintenance is an major issue. They’re behind on all of their maintenance requests. I’ve put in a request about a month ago and still nothing. So beware about that. I haven’t complained to the leasing office yet cause there’s only two workers and they’re nice but I will soon just to get some high priority requests filled.

Reply from Carrington Park at Gulf Pointe

The office staff is very nice and attentive to your needs!!!The community is quiet and clean.I would definitely recommend this complex to friends.

Reply from Carrington Park at Gulf Pointe

So far everyone has been extremely nice and very helpful. They have made this transition very smooth for my son and I. I am so glad I made the choice to live in this community.

Reply from Carrington Park at Gulf Pointe

We have been here for a little over 4 yrs and several mangers but the property itself is beautiful and the staff always try to their best to keep everyone happy. We have had our share of ups & downs but I can say on top of everything they keep trying to make us all happy and that is a good thing. We love the maintenance team too

Reply from Carrington Park at Gulf Pointe

My only problem living here is that it is summer hot and humid and the pool has been out of commission all summer. I feel I pay to much for rent not to have a pool to cool off at

Reply from Carrington Park at Gulf Pointe

Office & Maintenance Staff are amazing! Hannah & Jorge are always helpful & very attentive. Issues are addressed promptly & the upgrades coming are very exciting.