Carrington Park at Gulf Pointe

4.1

4.1

Not so happy, my neighbor downstairs plays loud music really late at night and you can hear the beeping noise, the dumpster is always dirty people don’t understand that they need to throw away the trash in the correct place, pool never open, the gates are always breaking, staff could be better.
Friendly staff, nicely designed apartments, great neighbors, great amenities, maintenance work completed in timely manner, maintenance staff super friendly!
I love it !! Is such a quite place and peaceful neighbors are so friendly and staff too. I appreciate how staff works to have the apartments clean at all times
The community is nice and quiet. Although the trash piles up daily at the front entrance, the maintenance person do their best to pick them up each morning. We should get more dumpsters throughout the apartment complex. Maintenance requests are address in a timely matter but be aware. They DO NOT knock on the door. They have the master key and will walk right into your apartment even if you’re in the bathroom or sleeping!
Trash and speed in the gate and 4wheeler doing burn out by the mailbox. loud music all time of the night people walking around the place that does not live hear all time of the night. Gym keep being locked for people trying to work out I can't use it leaves clean supplies out so people clean by themselves
I Love Everything About This Place. It’s Clean, Quiet, And A Wonderful Place To Stay. The Customers Service Is Awesome. They’re Like A Family Here.
Have had many issues with all my appliances. Since day 1 I’ve reported by washer not operating correctly and nothing has been done. My stovetop burners are not all functioning.
Maintenance is one of problems they never come back to fix anything, they are always marking the orders as complete., but the work wasn’t done. The second problem is the management team they do not communicate with the tenant until what ever issue they may have, it’s only when you go online to pay your rent you then discover you have extra charges added about an issue with your account.
The staff provides great customer service and I really feel at home. I love my new floors. The new thermostat is really easy to adjust. I love the landscaping.
The neighborhood is nice. You have no problems with anybody. Michael is always there to help, and always professional and amazing. There has been some issues with noises. With the upstairs neighbors. It's midnight and they are making so much noise. But apart from that is nice.