Carrington Park at Gulf Pointe

The community is great but the maintenance time for repair is not so good. Once maintenance gets to the apartment, they can fix whatever the problem. But getting them here is the problem.
So far so good. Quiet. Good parking. The pool and gym are still closed due to covid, which is strange due to Texas allowing those to be open.
Quiet neighborhood. Nice and friendly environment Office staff is really nice and helpful at all times, Only bad thing is pool should be open a lil bit longer hours.
It is pretty quiet during the day which I love that, but I hate how bad the dumpster looks. it takes less than a minute for people to place the trash inside the dumpster instead of just leaving it on the floor, there should be more than just one dumpster, staff takes forever to answer a call when it’s needed or an email. Some light poles do not work and you can’t even go outside by yourself because of how dark it gets. The pool is always close or in “maintenance “ and it still look the same after. Overall I like this place. Parking is not bad.
I love living here...The staff is great and they help you in any way they can...Great place to live, and everyone respects everyone...Its peaceful
Quiet , good neighbors . Staff is really nice help you at all times when you need to something . Pool is the best so far my kids enjoy beeing there
The apartment complex is quiet and nice but our neighbors can’t seems to throw their trash in the dumpster. It’s not hard to walk 5 feet and 5 steps of stair and throw away your trash.
First I do love the complex n the people around us, but on our first key wouldn’t work, had to mess with it for a long time finally worked then we couldn’t lock the door, we called the maintenance n was told he would put new lock on Saturday. Saturday came n went. Finally got master key from front office and that key works. We had to leave our door unlocked while we were moving. Guest bedroom has the light fixture missing, wires hanging down n no electrical tape on the ends, power is on. We were told lock had to be ordered. This was on Tuesday 8/4/2020, lock still not here. Only received 1 key for front door. For 1300.+ a month u would think everything would be perfect for move in. Again the front office people are extremely nice, we really like them and the complex. Apartment is beautiful. Once everything is fixed I’ll give a 5 star rating.
Everything is great, nothing distasteful to say. I just had minor issues I’d like to be addressed that’s all... but other than these minor things that can easily be took care of, the apartment is actually great.
I just moved in and I love my place already. The maintenance people comes out fast. I had fresh new carpet as well. I am completely satisfied so far.