The office staff is very nice and attentive to your needs!!!The community is quiet and clean.I would definitely recommend this complex to friends.

So far everyone has been extremely nice and very helpful. They have made this transition very smooth for my son and I. I am so glad I made the choice to live in this community.

We have been here for a little over 4 yrs and several mangers but the property itself is beautiful and the staff always try to their best to keep everyone happy. We have had our share of ups & downs but I can say on top of everything they keep trying to make us all happy and that is a good thing. We love the maintenance team too

Reply from Carrington Park at Gulf Pointe

My only problem living here is that it is summer hot and humid and the pool has been out of commission all summer. I feel I pay to much for rent not to have a pool to cool off at

Reply from Carrington Park at Gulf Pointe

Office & Maintenance Staff are amazing! Hannah & Jorge are always helpful & very attentive. Issues are addressed promptly & the upgrades coming are very exciting.

Reply from Carrington Park at Gulf Pointe

The apartment and location is great. There’s a lot of businesses located in the area which is extremely convenient. In the apartment there is a lot of space, which is my favorite part of living here.

Reply from Carrington Park at Gulf Pointe

Great! Very quiet community and only minor issues that they are working diligently to resolve for us residents. Maintenance also fixes issues in a timely manner.

Reply from Carrington Park at Gulf Pointe

my experience here is great as far the staff, maintenance and space is concerned. The only small complaint I see as of now are the upstairs neighbors not having respect for downstairs tenants. May need a strict notification policy in place.

Reply from Carrington Park at Gulf Pointe

I’ve lived here for over a year and it’s been quiet and comfortable for my daughter and I. The ladies in the office are always helpful and the maintenance guys are awesome and quick to fix anything requested.

Reply from Carrington Park at Gulf Pointe

I don’t like when something brake in your home it takes for ever to get fix . I also don’t like when people leave trash by the door. Also the breeze ways never get wash in clean not even once a week .

Reply from Carrington Park at Gulf Pointe

Living in this apartment has been a wonderful experience. Community has been nice and very peaceful. Parking is a non-issue compared to other communities. Overall A++

Reply from Carrington Park at Gulf Pointe

Have requested that my apartment gets exterminated three times and it has not been done as of yet. I requested this over a month ago. I need it done ASAP.

Reply from Carrington Park at Gulf Pointe

I understand this is a big property/apartment complex, but my boyfriend and I requested some things to be adjusted and fixed at the end of May 2019 (on the inventory list) right after we moved in, so far two things has been fixed. My toilet is still leaking and it smells, we had to mount our own ceiling fan after I was told that maintenance would do it- we waited 1 week and a half leading into 2 weeks...it’s hot outside and that 2nd bedroom holds heat we couldn’t wait any longer and our floor has chipped title still, I’m afraid to mop because the water would just sit and collect mold. We haven’t been here no more then 3 months shouldn’t we be on top of the list since we are new? Is that too much to asked?

Reply from Carrington Park at Gulf Pointe

It fine living here but I am starting to see weird things happening and the trash situation is not to good. It’s not a bad place to live but needs improvement

Reply from Carrington Park at Gulf Pointe

Great experience here @ Carrington park apartments. Been living here for a little over 3 years now and I must say it’s the best apartment home I’ve ever encountered. Friendly staff and maintenance is great

Reply from Carrington Park at Gulf Pointe

We have been living here for almost 2 years now i love the community it’s quite and all the neighbors are friendly. The ladies in the office are also very friendly and helpful when i need them.

Reply from Carrington Park at Gulf Pointe

I love my apartment! The only thing I am having a problem with is my neighbors. Next to me and above me are terrible when it comes to noise but I tune it out.

Reply from Carrington Park at Gulf Pointe

Carrington Park, is an amazing place and very quiet. They have an excellent staff that are always available to help you. I 💕 live here. Carrington Park It is the perfect place to live.

Reply from Carrington Park at Gulf Pointe

Very quiet love the view every thing is walking distance. Clean area traffic is not bad. Lots of parking is place for a family that want have to worry about kids

Reply from Carrington Park at Gulf Pointe

I love my apartment, there’s a little wear and tear but I have confidence that Tegucigalpa traits will be done soon. Concerns have been escalated and the management t team has addressed them timely. I appreciate the notifications when robberies and or assaults occurred in the past. It works nice if all dog owners agreed to picking up waste rather than leaving it on the grass, I have tracked water in my apartment several times, it’s annoying since I do my best to keep my personal domain near and clean

Reply from Carrington Park at Gulf Pointe

I love living here. There is great service when something needs to be fixed. The office staff is friendly and helpful. I have enjoyed my stay here so far.

Reply from Carrington Park at Gulf Pointe

Have enjoyed living here for the past 3 years. From front office to maintenance, everyone is super nice and attentive. I always recommend anyone who is looking for an apt home to visit here.

Reply from Carrington Park at Gulf Pointe

Very peaceful and comfortable environment; spacious apartment; nice pool area with a barbecue grill for residents to use; gym and pool table on site for residents

Reply from Carrington Park at Gulf Pointe

Carrington very nice apartment. Quiet and very pleased with my apartment. The maintenance crew is outstanding. See them bright and early cleaning the grounds and every week the Trash compartment always a challenge with the over filled trash on the side walk, But these guys always get the area cleaned up. Management should watch out for the overload of vehicles parked in the area of building 5 and 7, From 4 to 5 For Sale vehicles without Reg. tags are taking up residents prime parking space. Its obvious a resident is moving cars.

Reply from Carrington Park at Gulf Pointe

I haven’t been here for too long but I’ve been enjoying it so far. My only issue is the dumpster is in the front of the apartments and it’s a eyesore when trash is left in front of it but other than everything else is pretty good.