The staff was so great in helping us with everything...They are very nice and easy to get along with and they treat you like family and not just like another person renting a apartment

Overall Nice community, kid & pet friendly Friendly personable staff Maintenance nice & professional Great location Improve -trash bin -seemingly continued broken entry gate -huge safety issue -speed of work orders -broken exercise equipment

From the start I was very impressed with the staff friendliness and attentive to my needs. I wasn’t a fan of apartments but the staff made this decision easy for me. I appreciate all the help I received from Michael he is awesome and a pleasure to work with

I’ve been here since November and only 2 things from my move in checklist have been fixed. My A/C unit went out and it’s still not fixed after 4 submitted requests. I’ve complained about my mailbox key not working and still cannot check my mail.

Reply from Carrington Park at Gulf Pointe

My sister and I have had a great year here at Carrington. We have decided to renew our lease. We had some AC problems during the summer months, but they were all resolved by the awesome maintenance staff.

Reply from Carrington Park at Gulf Pointe

I’m having a pretty good time staying here only a few bumps in the road here and there , the only thing I would recommend them doing is better screening of residents, and upgrade the amenities in the apt to keep up with the ever growing financial commitment! The staff is great!

Reply from Carrington Park at Gulf Pointe

My experience here at Carrington Park, has been overall good. No major issues with the unit. The staff has always been nice and helpful! I have never put in a maintenance ticket so im not sure how responsive the maintenance team is. Security patrolling would be a major plus, since the first week we moved in our truck got broken into, however, nothing was stolen just a broken window.

Reply from Carrington Park at Gulf Pointe

Good place to live, apartment is very spacious. Not to noisy or alot of traffic. Great staff always attentive and willing to help. Would definitely recommend.

Reply from Carrington Park at Gulf Pointe

I like living here because it is really close to my job, however, I just need management to communicate with each other more. Also, I hope they are figuring out a way to handle the trash

Reply from Carrington Park at Gulf Pointe

My lease is coming up at the end of this month and I have to say, I have had a really good experience. The staff and maintenance have been friendly, helpful and are always willing to help with a smile. My building is quiet overall and my neighbors all seem to keep to themselves. If I could give a few suggestions they would be to keep up the cleanliness of the stairs and hallways and find a way to fix the trash problem. Other than that, my time at Carrington Park has been peaceful and I have truly enjoyed it. Thank you to the staff and maintenance for all that you have done during my time here :)

Reply from Carrington Park at Gulf Pointe

Very satisfied tenant. Office staff professional and kind. Just renewed lease. Looking forward to another great year with this community and area

Reply from Carrington Park at Gulf Pointe

Apt is beautiful nice and roomy, but some of the residents are unbelievable and selfish. Love the area. Dont have to leave the area to go anywhere everything is around.

Reply from Carrington Park at Gulf Pointe

We've been here since the end of May 2019 and so far so good. Maintenance team is amazing, they work so hard and somehow, some way they come to every ones rescue.

Reply from Carrington Park at Gulf Pointe

It was nice for awhile, then a lot of things started to change, people doing weird stuff, the gate is always broke so anyone can get in. We will be moving soon.

Reply from Carrington Park at Gulf Pointe

Most has been great so far, new office staff is very nice, only issue is the trash. 1 compacter for the entire complex so it gets full fast and often, trash is left at the curb most of the time. Besides the front trash the complex is kept clean most of the time (that’s up to us residents to keep up with and not the management/maintenance).

Reply from Carrington Park at Gulf Pointe

Living here so far for a few days has been quite amazing. Very clean, roomy and perfect for us, the garage being downstairs comes in handy..

Reply from Carrington Park at Gulf Pointe

I've enjoyed living here at Carrington Park for 2 years now. I recommend this complex to anyone. Nice apartments,quiet community, everyone is friendly. No complaints from me.

Reply from Carrington Park at Gulf Pointe

Pretty happy here so far. Office staff are great, grounds are usually well kept and maintenance is nice, the only negative is the noisy neighbors (which I know can't be controlled) and the trash compactor is always overflowing.

Reply from Carrington Park at Gulf Pointe

Small issues but overall good apartment spacious. Fans are great very soundproof rooms. Maintenance and trash are the only real issues. Would recommend

Reply from Carrington Park at Gulf Pointe

Affordable, convenient location, well kept property and staff are quick with resolving matters and super courteous. Myself and my children are pleased with our decision to move here!

Reply from Carrington Park at Gulf Pointe

overall very nice, occassionally noisy neighbor, dryer squeaks when using, ice maker freezes into solid block, trash issue, overall layout with garage is nice for a single woman

Reply from Carrington Park at Gulf Pointe

My apartment experience at Carrington has gone fairly well. The managers are responsive and the maintenance team is great. My only concern with the place is the issue with the trash that seems to go unsolved. Other than that, I have had no issues.

Reply from Carrington Park at Gulf Pointe

I enjoy living here. Only draw backs to me, is the trash situation. People cant, for what ever reason, put the trash in the trash compactor. They leave piles and piles of trash on the edge of the trash bin. Others leave trash out by their door. This in turn can generate unwanted bugs. If those situations were addressed , I'd rate it 5 stars.

Reply from Carrington Park at Gulf Pointe

Overall great place to live at. Pool always cleaned. Property is always clean. Maintenance is great and prompt and gets the job done. Staff very nice and helpful

Reply from Carrington Park at Gulf Pointe

The process was painless. Everyone was friendly and helpful. I rated 4/5 stars because there were a couple of items in the apartment that needed to be fixed prior to me moving in.