Casa Brera

4.3

4.3

Needs better outside maintenance, hallways dirty, also wnen I move to the apartment, it was left dirty(floors), repairs are taking longer, than it used to be
It is a great place to live!!! Very family friendly! Great staff! Quick repairs! Friendly management and maintenance personnel!! Very clean place!
I love the staff. Destini is always very courteous, professional, and responsive. Maintenance usually fixes problems in a timely manner. Only suggestion I have his pest control.
AC never works. Maintenance is the worse here and this place has so much potential. Every other week the AC stops working and they “fix” it but they just put a bandaid on the problem instead of actually fixing it. There were so many wrong things with our apartment when we first moved in and nothing was ever done about it. If you move in here, be smart and make sure to jot down everything wrong, which is a lot. I wish they would take more care of the apartments and improve maintenance. The one man they have is rude and nasty, if he even is still here. A few months ago we also had a problem with our dryer and maintenance told us there was nothing wrong just to end up giving us a new one that STILL does not dry correctly. I regret moving here and so will you.
Everything Is great except matainance and breezeway could be cleaner due to valet trash dragging the bag down hallways leaving odors and stains
It is my first apartment and i must say the experience went pretty good. Destini was a great help and amazing to deal with. Shes very attentive and helped us make changes last minute. The apartments are beautiful and cozy.
Great service. staff is super helpful. Units up to date and spacious. Community always maintained clean and managed. We love it here
I moved in with my fiancé last week and live our apartment. The screened in porch is nice a big, our cat loves it. We are finding that there are so many stores that we like are in close vicinity. I am also closer to work which makes for a shorter commute.
Just moved in Friday. It is just what we were looking for and Courtney was extremely helpful and friendly. Definitely feels like HOME. Our last apartment did not have that feel. We are so happy we found Casa Brera!
I can’t say enough about living here...Casa Brera has been more than just a rental, it’s home. The staff is always friendly and helpful. I’m grateful for all they do!