Casa Brera

4.4

4.4

My boyfriend & I absolutely love living at Casa Brera! It’s such a great community! Today’s our 1 year anniversary of living here and we can’t wait for our future here.
Best price and updated apartments from lake worth to Delray. Community has always been safe. Quiet gets a 3/4 stars lately. Amenities 5. Only thing that falls short sometimes is maitainence.
The staff and faculty of Casa are awesome. They work with the tenants. The service is superb. I would recommend persons to Casa Brera. Thank you 🙏🏾 for your empathy during this tough times.
I have been a resident for 6months now & my family & I love it! We love living here.It’s very clean and quiet.The office staff works very fast & efficient when there’s a problem.The resident is very pet friendly & as mentioned before clean.
Great customer service. Courtney and destiny are funny and knowledgeable and beyond helpful. Maintenance is super fast and clean. We have lived here for 3 years and love it
I love the location, amenities, and the floor plan. With rent increasing in PBC, I cannot complain for the price I’m currently paying for the size of the apartment and the amazing staff.
The unit is amazing! has everything we need along with the amenities Casa has. Only problem is how loud the neighbors can get which is annoying.
Enjoy the location, near 95, restaurants, shopping, and usually quiet and relaxing at night. Just wish trash pick up came at least once on the weekend. Usually that’s when we have the most trash. Hope there is a new gate system soon. I was told when I moved in that March or April there would be.
Luxury indoors, feels like a fancy home. Outside the property is spacious with a nice walkway for our furry family. Enjoying the curb side garbage pick up, which saves so much time
It’s very good! Peaceful and quiet. Office personnel is very helpful and friendly and maintenance team is great! Always very cordial and informative when it comes to fixing issues in house in a quick manner.