Beautiful grounds, nice apartments, great neighborhood, close to shops and parks, minutes away from Disney, Universal, Sea World and other attractions.

Great experience and beautiful campus. Love the location and how close we are to Orlando. Close to the parks and water. Love the pool and workout area

Reply from Casa Mirella

This community is very family freindly. Many activities are planned and enable residents to enjoy the resort style living here at Casa Mirella. It is well kept and maintained for comfortable surroundings.

Reply from Casa Mirella

Great experience . Love my community! Good place for kids and the pool area it’s amazing ! I’m living here 2 years and half and not have intend to move to another place .

Reply from Casa Mirella

We love living here and the amenities are great! We go to the pool everyday and we have met some really great neighbors. Everyone is very friendly which makes the neighborhood a great place to live.

Reply from Casa Mirella

we just started moving in but we can already tell casa mirella is such an amazing environment and great place to live. the staff is super attentive and we love our new apartment.

Reply from Casa Mirella

Jaciely made it so easy to move here! I had no problem at all with the moving process. It was smooth as can be! Every question I had was answered in a timely basis!

Reply from Casa Mirella

We love it here. Great pool, nice staff, quick maintenance. A few unneighborly pet owners repeatedly leave pet deposits outside our Lanai where we dine with our family is my only complaint. The staff has been quick to send relief for this, but I am tired of it recurring. Overall, we enjoy living here.

Reply from Casa Mirella

We love it here great community.Friendly nieghbors are great the pool is amazing awsome work out center just a beautiful communnity very glad we moved here

Reply from Casa Mirella

The grounds are beautiful, and are kept nicely. The staff is friendly and helpful. The units are beautiful. Casa Mirella is located so close to everything. Shopping and grocery and fun is all less than twenty minutes away

Reply from Casa Mirella

Overall I’m enjoying my new apartment. Some of the neighbors can be loud sometimes but never late at night. Also I was surprised that my work order was completed within one day.

Reply from Casa Mirella

Great community in a great location. The community is quiet for the most part, besides the normal weekend noise, but the neighbors are respectful other than that. Highly recommend!

Reply from Casa Mirella

I have the most wonderful experience living here. Just wish the gym was a little big. The ambience is nice. The apartments design is very efficient. The patio is the highlight, which is very big and nicely added to the apartment.

Reply from Casa Mirella

Casa Mirella icommunity has a great location. There are good schools around. The amenities are nice, the staff is friendly (Jacely particularly)

Reply from Casa Mirella

The staff is friendly and accommodating. The area is nice and it’s very family oriented which is why I renewed for another year. Keep it up!

Reply from Casa Mirella

Friendly, always maintained, if there is a problem maintenance comes within 24 or the front desk is willing to help as much as they possibly can.

Reply from Casa Mirella

Is an excellent community I am living for 5 years the staff is first I do not think I find a community so the green areas are well cared for and the maintenance staffs are professionals

Reply from Casa Mirella

Apartments are spacious and have good floor design. Patio space is good. Community services have well maintained swimming pool , spa and health center. One drawback is that the rooms are bit darker as they don't get enough natural light. This problem is common for the rooms behind the patio area. Another improvement area is the community gate security system. We face operational problem with them very frequently in the recent part. Our guests are not able to use the gate code and we usually need to walk to the gate to receive them. The apartments are also slightly high priced and the price keep on going up every year.

Reply from Casa Mirella

I am giving the rating a 3 because there rent goes up every year way too much and I was told when I first signed a lease that it would go up no more than $50. That was a lie they just wanted my money. I have been living here for only a year and I feel as if every month something happens with the appliances in my apartment. With the amount of money I pay monthly this should not happen. Other than that the apartment are nicer then any other facility that I've seen and it is very spacious.

Reply from Casa Mirella

It’s ok, didn’t have a pleasant move-in, had lots of complaints with appliance in the kitchen and shower in the bathroom had molds. Air filter was not replaced and had to request it.

Reply from Casa Mirella

The patios are the best feature at this place! Huge!! Quiet but a little noisy on the weekends with the kids by the pool area. Pet friendly. Clean. Nice and helpful staff. Safe area and you literally have everything you need in the community around you. My only complaint is thin walls. You can hear everything!

Reply from Casa Mirella

Everyone at apartment has been very accommodating. The move in process was easy. Very friendly staff and professional. Will recommend to our friends.

Reply from Casa Mirella

The office staff represents customer service to the max. The property manager Jessica always greets me with a smile and always has answers to my problems. Omyra and Jaciely are great as well. The property is beautiful and always maintained. I love where I live.

Reply from Casa Mirella

Love this place, super quiet and well maintained. The staff is friendly and the pool is so relaxing! Highly recommended! Not to mention it’s conveniently located to stores and malls.

Reply from Casa Mirella

We love Casa Mirella! we have been there for over 2 years and so far everything has been great. Maintenance is always on time and we've never had to wait.