The staff has been amazing !! They have made this transition as easy as possible. I love the property and it’s so well maintained.Lorena has been a gem!

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

This community was the best place to move to originally. The only apartment complex in the area. We absolutely loved this place until we saw how the parking situation is where we would prefer the complex being assigned parking.

As always we are very happy with the service provide by maintenance and Lorena. They are always taking care of business. Thanks for everything you do.

I wish there was better parking near my building. Many of us can’t park our cars anywhere remotely close to our building. I don’t know where the other cars are coming from but my direct neighbors and myself don’t have anywhere to park at night. I’m a nurse and am on call at night coming home at 2 and 3 am I can’t find a spot anywhere. It’s a little scary walking through the complex by yourself that late at night. I really like all the neighbors in my building and have spoken to them and this has been an ongoing problem. Maybe we could have assigned parking spots for certain buildings? I enjoy living here and when I’ve had any maintenance issue they have been very helpful and responded right away

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Love the neighborhood and the amenities. The pool area is our favorite place to be on a hot day. The community is well maintained and the staff is friendly and very helpful.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Love the neighborhood. The staff and amenities are fantastic. I love that they have community events often to encourage residents to get to know each other and have fun.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

I absolutely love living at Casa Mirella- the Leasing staff, Maintenance staff and director are always helpful and friendly. They care about the residents. I feel safe here and they are quick to address any concerns. The location is also a plus!

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Adjusting to apt living after 30+years in houses. So far so good! Met some neighbors that were very friendly and helpful. Office staff is wonderful.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Great office staff. Easy of commitment and community showing of the amenities. Loraine did a great job and was very pleasant at all meetings I had with her during the entire process

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

It’s great! I love it here. It’s a nice safe place. It’s msintained well and there’s great amenities! I’ve lived here for years without complaints.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

I love to live in Casa Mirella. I have 3 suggestions to improve the pool area: put water heater, a sink between the grills and a roof for the grills.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

The overall experience has been wonderful very friendly staff easy to talk to and communicate with. I the maintenance of not only my apartment but the area in which I live has been exceptional

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Everything has been amazing since we have moved in. The 2-2 we have in lovely and I’m glad we decided on this apartment complex out of the rest. Only downfall is the gym, it is way too small and not enough weights.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

I like to live here. What is incompatible is the noise of the neighbors, loud music on some nights. The gate is never working! the unwillingness of the office staff to greet us with a smile. the lack of felxibilidad of the office in help with discounts pu day of pagemento of the rent! these are some dissatisfactions

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Beautiful place to live, neighbors are friendly, clubhouse staff are pleasant and helpful. The only reasons this isn’t a 5 star rating is because lack of parking or assigned parking and the rent fluctuates due to how the amenities fee is structured.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Easy move in process. Despite initial unit not being available upon move in, the staff were huge helps in finding a solution and were very accommodating!

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Beautiful, quiet, and safe community! Thoroughly enjoy the lovely sidewalk path around the lake. Nice area to relax and exercise after a long day of work. Everyone is extremely friendly.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

So far great. Wonderful staff. Very nice neighbors. Quiet community. Apartment has higher end appliances. Rooms are spacious. Lots of closet space.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Lorena and the maintenance team are great. The always act quickly when we submit a maintenance request. We are happy with our apartment and the location.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

So far not so good. I live on the 1st floor and the folks above me are constantly stumping. Slamming the doors. And making other loud noises.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

I love living in Casa Mirella. The experience has been great. The staff is accommodating and very friendly and the amenities are great. We’ve met such nice people living here and couldn’t be happier.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Love the complex I’m just not happy with the parking situation here. I will say when ever we have needed something fixed they immediately came and helped!

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

It is s wonderful experience to live in this gorgeous community and I want to thanks the awesome staff , specially Omaira . You are an Angel !!!!!

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

We moved to Casa Mirella Apartments in January. We have just only good experience about the Casa Mirella Apartments. The area is very quiet and cleanly. The maintenance is very fast and good. The A/C works reliable. The fountain of the lake didn't works for 3-4 months, but now is good. It was the best choice for us! :)

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

I have been living here about a year now and love it. Just renewed for another year. It’s quiet the staff in the office are fantastic. Any maintenance issues are resolved fast.