Casa Mirella Apartments

Everyone is extremely nice! We even had two people help us move some furniture. They were so helpful and kind, we would’ve never had that at our old complex. This place feels like home already
Love Casa Mirella Apartments , I just signed my 3rd year here and so happy with my decision moving here 2 years ago! The pool, gym, staff, location everything is perfect!
We are very happy to live at Casa Mirella Apartamentos. The administration is very good, the place is clean and the neighborhood is very friendly and polite.
Great apartment and staff, and located in a quiet neighborhood. Complex did very well with keeping tenants safe during Covid and were still very helpful
The Apartment life is great, The staff are above amazing and the SVC Calls (if any) are responded to almost right away. The entire team is always wanting to help and are always in a great attitude. I only have two small issues. The residences with dogs have a hard time cleaning up after themselves but that would be the same anywhere that there are lazy people. And the gates seem to have issues quite often since close to once a week, one of the gates will be open after hours. (But the staff are continually working on the gate, so its not on the staff but more on the actual gates.
Moving in 7/20 from St. Pete, everything has been handled well over the phone, email & website. Thanks to both Ericka & Maria. Looking forward to our new place.
I love living here. Roberto and the management staff care about our health, our safety and our comfort. That’s intense, but they’re able to do it! It’s always so clean, well maintained and I love living here so much.
Maintenance is great. Customer service not so much. I sent emails and they just don't reply. Since the administration changed is not the same. Prior the Covid they changed the pool hours a and BBQ closing at 06:00 PM, they installed NO Christmas light, they did no activities like before, they started to charged for some maintenance request that in the past was included but they sent no notification about it. Customer Service -F and maintenance A+. Maintenance team you are making a difference in our community.
We just moved here , place is nice and clean, we have shopping center closet, only we didn’t have the apartment ready to move , but be side that everything is so far good .
Casa Mirella is a wonderful place to live. The front office staff and maintenance team are all absolutely fantastic, kind, and clearly love to work here. The apartments are beautiful, the pool and dog park are awesome and well kept, and the neighborhood is quiet and lovely.