Casa Mirella Apartments

Been here from day one that Casa Mirella opened. I said it from the beginning this is My Forever Home and will continue saying it. I can’t think of anything I don’t love about live here. The office staff is amazing always answering your questions and helping.
Everything thus far has been great. Just moved in. Roberto has been extremely kind and efficient in helping us with all the details of our move in.
Maintenance guys are really very responsive! They really do an excellent job keeping things running well. They responded on short notice on a number of issues including our A/C unit.
Great community. Some recommendations: 1. Keep clean the apartments stairs and the shared area of the valet trash. At least clean it every 3 months. Its the entrance of each home and its super dirty. 2. Keep the lake fountain on 3. Enforce no smoking policy in the apartments. 4. Dont start noisy works in the community so early. The people who maintain the green areas stars with the trimmer before 7:30am. Be considerate with your families.
Excelente atención de parte del personal administrativo y de mantenimiento del complex, instalación muy bien conservadas, y áreas comunes muy limpias. Hambre te te muy tranquilo Sano. Los puntos débiles serían; -el servicio de internet y Tv me resulta caro para la calidad del servicio! (El internet falla casi todos los días) y el paquete de canales no es satisfactorio! - el mobiliario y horario de la casa club parece no estar diseñado para el disfrute de los residentes ; la zona de cocina y sala está abierto sólo hasta las 6 de la tarde y parece estar más diseñada para adornar que para el uso y disfrute de los resistentes! No es una zona como para recibir un visitante y disfrutar de un café y una conversación amena puesto a que incluso en el mismo área integrado hay puestos de trabajos para el personal administrativos. - el gym es extremadamente pequeño - muy escasa la zona de recreación infantil.
Thank you to all the employees here at Casa Mirella for all that you keep doing this pandemic. We certainly enjoy living here. Dinah and Bill
I loved my year here just wish my unit was across from the day care it’s so loud from the kids can’t relax when I’m off from work other then that no complaints
Love the community. Great neighbors. Great staff. Awesome pool area. Maintenance is very attentive. Great place to live. Highly recommend it here.
I can't believe it's been a year already! We love it so much here we decided to renew our lease! Great place for families to live. Super convenient to the theme parks and shops.
The community is clean and I love this part of town. We moved in over the weekend so everyone was home, being that said it was a little hard to get a good parking spot for us to unload our belongings. Either way, I think this is a very nice community and I hope to enjoy the amenities once the world is back to normal.