i have loved living here. apartment is spacious, comfortable, and clean. amenities are nice. i feel very safe at home. it is difficult to contact office staff when necessary, but otherwise i have no complaints.

Needs bigger and additional community ammenities like a bigger pool, big kids play area, basketball court, tennis court. More entertainment areas and activities. Elevators in the building will be a nice to have.

It’s really nice living at Casa Mirella. We had couple maintenance issues in unit but they take care of it. The online portal is really helpful for different requests

All in all we have really enjoyed our time here at Casa Mirella! The amenities are lovely, and I feel very safe in our neighborhood! It can be difficult to reach the leasing office staff and sometimes maintenance requests take too long to get completed, but things always get done.

Casa Mirella is great! Staff is very helpful and fast if needed. The grounds are kept clean. Spacious apts with ample parking. Pool area very nice with 2 awesome gas grills.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Very nice community quiet , clean office friendly staff and love the apartment very spacious, large porches beautiful pool , close to stores

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

This community is very nice. The residents care about keeping the grounds clean and neat. It has been an enjoyable living experience. The pool is well maintained and very inviting!

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Love the neighborhood. Great community. Friendly neighbors. Staff is attentive and takes care of any issues in a timely manner. Love the pool. Miss the hot tub.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Great service and amenities. Management is very friendly and porfessional. The apartment complex is always kept clean which is a pleasure to the view. Also provide many activities for residents.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

It’s been great!! Everyone is friendly and it’s like resort living!! Pool has been wonderful during the hot summer. Easy access to everything

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

I’ve loved this place since we moved here 2 years ago! The staff members, during both years, have been SO nice! It’s an attractive complex. Nice pool, pond, etc., etc. Landscapers do a great job! Maintenance guys do great jobs! If anything, it would be nice for extra parking, close to all the apartment buildings, however, I DO love living here! Thank you for this place!

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

This place is amazing!! The apartment is spacious confortable, beautiful and clean! The area is quiet! Parking available always!! The view is perfect! I love this place

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

We've lived here since 2015 and we absolutely love it. The maintenance team is always available and they take care of things very quickly. The current staff in the office is wonderful, always smiling and even when it's busy they are always there to help.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

I really like to live here! It’s very comfortable. The pool is amazing and the BBQ zone it’s cool too and always is clean. The only thing is that the trash person came late and the garbage stay outside long time so the odor it’s a little bit nasty

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Have lived here for a year and I have had the most wonderful experience. Great amenities, comfortable floor plans and friendly staff. I would highly recommend!

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Great community. Clean and enjoyable. We love the set up of the apartments. Very spacious and open. Our favorite part that sets Casa Mirella apart from others is the HUGE porch... which my kids love to spend a lot of time on. We have had a few nights with neighbors with load music... but I guess that goes with apartment life. Overall we love our apartment community.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Neat,Clean and well maintained society. Friendly staff and neighborhood. Nearby market and best part is nearby day care. Big patios. Quick maintenance services.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Great neighborhood, clean and quiet. Great pool, leasing office is a nice hang out spot! Gym is kind of small but is open 24/7. Apartments are also very clean

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Neighborhood and staff are great. Love the pool and grill area when it’s warm out. Great place to socialize and meet neighbors. Only complaint is the gate is broken often.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

It's a nice community quiet, parking could be better. The office staff is very nice always available when needed. I have tried to refer friends but most people want an individual home

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Great experience so far I love it here. Service is great location and apartment looks amazing anything wrong they fix it right away it’s quiet and peaceful here

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Despite the occasional issue with the gate and getting ahold of the office, everything else has been great and Casa Mirella is a great place to live

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Beautiful place to live. Love the view from my apartment. New management and maintenance have been great. Wish the rent was cheaper though :)

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

I love my apartment, how nice it is and proud to have people over! I love the view of the lake and how quiet the community is. The staff is very friendly as well.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Love the units. Plenty of room. The office staff and maintenance are fantastic. They are very friendly when I stop by for packages and all work orders are completed fast!!