Casa Mirella Apartments

4.5

4.5

Great place to live, location is awesome walking distance from Publix, restaurants, gas stations, etc. Staff is all around wonderful. Updated, lovely apartments.
Love living here. Great community. Great pool area and neighbors. Needs more security / lights / patrolling in parking lot to avoid car break ins but other than that great.
Living at casa Mirella is as seamless as apartment living can be. A great team of people to work with and beautiful apartments to call home.
Spacious apartments in a convenient location for shopping and dining opportunities. I have lived here for six years and have enjoyed the amenities of the complex. Would definitely recommend everyone to consider Casa Mirella Luxury Apartments.
Living at Casa Mirella gives me the peace of mind that I was looking for in an community apartments. It is a good place to live for sure. Thanks a lot.
I´ve only been here for a couple of weeks, but so far the comunity has been great. The apartment floor plan is very good and the staff has always been friendly!
Great place to live. Fast maintenance staff. Nice office staff and management. Close to all the theme parks. Great pool area. Nice workwork space. Friendly neighbors.
Everything is great. We love being here, and everything is excellent. We love the lake and the pool, especially on weekdays when there's not so many people. Thanks!!!
We love living here! We have felt like family since the day we moved in. The front staff are always helpful and friendly. Maintenance is easy to set up and quickly taken care of. I do wish the playground was a bit more for older children to accommodate our 8 year old but it should be great for our little one we are expecting. The pool is amazing.
Really enjoy living here! The staff is friendly, and maintenance is prompt to respond to work orders. My only complaint is that people can be loud, especially during the day when many people are working from home. Many residents and visitors also speed in through the development which is incredibly dangerous to those with pedestrians. I would strongly advise putting up some signs asking that people slow down inside the development.