Casa Mirella Apartments

4.5

4.5

Great place to live...wonderful staff. Always there to help when we need them. Love having the great outdoor space on our screened in porch.
I love the layout of my place. Bedrooms are spacious as well. Amenities are just okay but I think the location and floor plan makes up for it.
Problems I had were corrected immediately. My stove top was scratched badly. Reported to office. Wasn’t sure of how to get rid of boxes. Few problems with Summit Broadband.
It has been a great experience. Very nice community and secured. Very nice apartment love the space, the balcony and their layouts. Very updated and great Pool.
I love the awesome customer service from the management team and office staff. The landscape is always beautiful. I have been in my apartment for three years and have enjoyed every moment of it. The neighbors respected of each others personal space and willing to offer a helpful hand.
Maria, my fantastic leasing agent, was the best. She made my leasing experience 2nd to non, she was diligent and very helpful, and I honestly appreciate how fast she moved to get me into my new place. I will 100% recommend her anyone coming to see or planning to live in Casa Mirella to work with her. She was awesome.
The on site team has been AMAZING in addressing any and all concerns with my apartment after move in. After a bad thunderstorm our roof had a small issue and the team was on top of it helping send out roofers and keeping me updated along the way. Any service request I put in someone is usually here the next day. I couldn’t appreciate their attentiveness to their residents more!
all perfect!!! I love the place, it is amazing !! but I want the gym 24 hours! super comfortable and modern apartments, it would be necessary to organize the car parks.
We love the area and the complex. People from the office and maintenance are very friendly, we are feeling really comfortable here. The only small prob is the pool , I wish it's open earlier.
Thoroughly enjoying our stay now that the problem neighbors have gone. The office staff and maintenance team have been top class. We love the amenities and all around friendliness of the community.