Casa Mirella Apartments

4.4

4.4

The property is very responsive to maintenance requests. There are some bug issues but it tends to resolve after spraying. Sitting by the pool is nice when you get a chance. The gym is pretty small but usually free during the day.
Community is good, but like always is to much noise for my neighbors upstairs on 3er floor, I call twice to the office, but still have the problem. I don’t know what else to do.
My experience living at Casa Mirella has been amazing. The floor plans here are so spacious and home-y. The pool is so relaxing and the chairs are so comfortable. The grounds always look nice and its a generally pretty quite neighborhood. Any maintenance request we've submitted were done within the next day and everyone is pretty helpful. I love living here!
Love the neighborhood. Apts are nice. Area is always clean and quiet. Very friendly staff in the office and maintenance is awesome. Love everything
Everyone has been so friendly and warm both in the front office and around the community... I’ve met some very nice ladies at the pool area and made a couple new acquaintances in the fitness center too
I am happy with the services provided. I had problems that needed maintenance attention and they were very quick to respond. A young man, I believe his name is Stevenson was very knowledgeable and solve the issues quick.
It has been an enjoyable 2 years living at Casa Mirella. The new addition to the office, Roberto, is so wonderful and we wish we had more interactions with him. The maintenance team is also very helpful and prompt. Our only issues were with noise and occasionally the office not getting back to us (before Roberto of course).
My experience has been awesome! Every concern I have presented to the office has been met. I am so grateful for Casa Mirella! The staff is amazing and the maintenance team is incredible!
Love living here! Awesome staff both in office and maintenance and beautifully well kept complex. Lovely neighborhood and apartments are wonderful
Love it here...wonderful staff and great living space. The large screened in porch is one of my favorite things. Enjoy using the pool and gym.