The staff is friendly and accommodating. The area is nice and it’s very family oriented which is why I renewed for another year. Keep it up!

Friendly, always maintained, if there is a problem maintenance comes within 24 or the front desk is willing to help as much as they possibly can.

Reply from Casa Mirella

Is an excellent community I am living for 5 years the staff is first I do not think I find a community so the green areas are well cared for and the maintenance staffs are professionals

Reply from Casa Mirella

Apartments are spacious and have good floor design. Patio space is good. Community services have well maintained swimming pool , spa and health center. One drawback is that the rooms are bit darker as they don't get enough natural light. This problem is common for the rooms behind the patio area. Another improvement area is the community gate security system. We face operational problem with them very frequently in the recent part. Our guests are not able to use the gate code and we usually need to walk to the gate to receive them. The apartments are also slightly high priced and the price keep on going up every year.

Reply from Casa Mirella

I am giving the rating a 3 because there rent goes up every year way too much and I was told when I first signed a lease that it would go up no more than $50. That was a lie they just wanted my money. I have been living here for only a year and I feel as if every month something happens with the appliances in my apartment. With the amount of money I pay monthly this should not happen. Other than that the apartment are nicer then any other facility that I've seen and it is very spacious.

Reply from Casa Mirella

It’s ok, didn’t have a pleasant move-in, had lots of complaints with appliance in the kitchen and shower in the bathroom had molds. Air filter was not replaced and had to request it.

Reply from Casa Mirella

The patios are the best feature at this place! Huge!! Quiet but a little noisy on the weekends with the kids by the pool area. Pet friendly. Clean. Nice and helpful staff. Safe area and you literally have everything you need in the community around you. My only complaint is thin walls. You can hear everything!

Reply from Casa Mirella

Everyone at apartment has been very accommodating. The move in process was easy. Very friendly staff and professional. Will recommend to our friends.

Reply from Casa Mirella

The office staff represents customer service to the max. The property manager Jessica always greets me with a smile and always has answers to my problems. Omyra and Jaciely are great as well. The property is beautiful and always maintained. I love where I live.

Reply from Casa Mirella

Love this place, super quiet and well maintained. The staff is friendly and the pool is so relaxing! Highly recommended! Not to mention it’s conveniently located to stores and malls.

Reply from Casa Mirella

We love Casa Mirella! we have been there for over 2 years and so far everything has been great. Maintenance is always on time and we've never had to wait.

Reply from Casa Mirella

Vivir en casa Mirella me da tranquilidad porque me siento seguro. Es un lugar cómodo y muy confortable. Lo Ideal para vivir tranquilo con la familia.

Reply from Casa Mirella

Maintenance takes care of problems immediately. When I asked the office for an air filter, they immediately gave me one. They do maintenance on the apt. To make sure smoke detectors work, etc.

Reply from Casa Mirella

Excellent staff, safe, conveniently located to highways, attractions, restaurants. Always clean and well kept. Quick maintenance team. Apartments have high end finishes and are HUGE! Patios also. Would recommend Casa Mirella to anyone!

Reply from Casa Mirella

We love the Casa Mirella, clean, easy to obtain maintenance requests, pool is gorgeous and the main office is easy to communicate with. Would recommend!!

Reply from Casa Mirella

Very nicely maintained community with helpful staff. Apartments are very nicely designed however not very good at all when it comes to noise levels. Far too easy to hear people next to and especially above you.

I like living here because all of the people are very and and the property is very well maintained. I also like that the gym is open 24hours which is confident for my lifestyle

Reply from Casa Mirella

Staff is friendly and maintenance is great here. Noise issues are taken very seriously and immediately resolved. Complex is clean and always upkept.

Reply from Casa Mirella

Good Value, this was I as looking for that price and location, apartment is very New, when I need some maintenance is very easy, I will extend my contract .

Reply from Casa Mirella

It’s a wonderful place to live, so peaceful, and my kids love it so much. My family is so happy. We all enjoy. The people here are so happy.

Reply from Casa Mirella

Very good community and I recommend to my friends and family . Clean community with a good swimming pool and very good maintenance. The maintenance people are good

Reply from Casa Mirella

We love it here. The staff is so helpful and kind. The grounds are well-kept, and the unit is spacious with pretty finishes. We enjoy family dinners on the large lanai, with the peaceful serenade of the water feature on the lake in the distance. It's great here.

Reply from Casa Mirella

It is peaceful and relax. I enjoy walking around with my dog, Candi and seeing the kids play with their friends. The admin girls are awesome, always willing to help.

Reply from Casa Mirella

I really like the location and convenience of Casa Mirella. The kitchen is by far my favorite part of my apartment. The large countertop is envy worthy. I do wish the grounds were cleaner, and the mail service was better. I have had many packages and mail go missing.

Reply from Casa Mirella

Beautiful grounds and well-appointed apartments. The entire complex is gated/fences in, as well, which is nice and affords an extra sense of privacy. The office staff is really nice, and I appreciate how much they care about the quality and appearance of the complex. It makes you feel like you're coming home to a resort every day.