Everything has been amazing since we have moved in. The 2-2 we have in lovely and I’m glad we decided on this apartment complex out of the rest. Only downfall is the gym, it is way too small and not enough weights.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

I like to live here. What is incompatible is the noise of the neighbors, loud music on some nights. The gate is never working! the unwillingness of the office staff to greet us with a smile. the lack of felxibilidad of the office in help with discounts pu day of pagemento of the rent! these are some dissatisfactions

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Beautiful place to live, neighbors are friendly, clubhouse staff are pleasant and helpful. The only reasons this isn’t a 5 star rating is because lack of parking or assigned parking and the rent fluctuates due to how the amenities fee is structured.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Easy move in process. Despite initial unit not being available upon move in, the staff were huge helps in finding a solution and were very accommodating!

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Beautiful, quiet, and safe community! Thoroughly enjoy the lovely sidewalk path around the lake. Nice area to relax and exercise after a long day of work. Everyone is extremely friendly.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

So far great. Wonderful staff. Very nice neighbors. Quiet community. Apartment has higher end appliances. Rooms are spacious. Lots of closet space.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Lorena and the maintenance team are great. The always act quickly when we submit a maintenance request. We are happy with our apartment and the location.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

So far not so good. I live on the 1st floor and the folks above me are constantly stumping. Slamming the doors. And making other loud noises.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

I love living in Casa Mirella. The experience has been great. The staff is accommodating and very friendly and the amenities are great. We’ve met such nice people living here and couldn’t be happier.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Love the complex I’m just not happy with the parking situation here. I will say when ever we have needed something fixed they immediately came and helped!

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

It is s wonderful experience to live in this gorgeous community and I want to thanks the awesome staff , specially Omaira . You are an Angel !!!!!

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

We moved to Casa Mirella Apartments in January. We have just only good experience about the Casa Mirella Apartments. The area is very quiet and cleanly. The maintenance is very fast and good. The A/C works reliable. The fountain of the lake didn't works for 3-4 months, but now is good. It was the best choice for us! :)

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

I have been living here about a year now and love it. Just renewed for another year. It’s quiet the staff in the office are fantastic. Any maintenance issues are resolved fast.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

So happy to live here. We love the amenities and use the pool all the time. The staff is friendly and welcoming and willing to help out whenever possible. Great place to live!

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

I have enjoyed the community thus far! It is very peaceful, clean and quiet and feels like home. The only downside is I wish we could have more options for cable. Summit does not have the best service.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

I absolutely love living here! It is such a fun and freindly community. The maintenance staff are the best and always top notch service. The leasing team is very helpful and welcoming to all of the residents.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

I am very happy living in casa Mirella. The complex is very well maintained and the staff is very personable and friendly. The pool is our favorite place to spend the weekends, there’s always people there and new friends to be met!

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

The community is safe and has events for the whole family. You get to meet your neighbors and have fun! The office staff is friendly and accommodating.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

It’s been great living here. It’s clean, safe and everyone is super nice! Great environment for families and kids! They have fun holiday events too!!

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Great community. Family oriented. Pet friendly. We enjoy living in this community for its convenience and comfort. We have peace of mind thanks to the maintenance and management team.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Lorena is awesome. Best customer service ever. She made our moving smooth. She was very responsive to all our needs. We are happy. Thanks Lorena

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Perfect. No problems at all. I can’t say anything about when I will leave the apartment but everything runs good. The stairs could be cleaned more often.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

The apartment is specious and the community is well-maintained.inlike that it is a gated community because it feels safe. Our kitchen is beautiful.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

I love our apartment because of the location. However if I had to say something I do not like I’m not a fan of our parking lot situation. There are not enough spots.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

we moved in, in the beginning of july and just after a few months everything feels just like home at Casa Mirella. such an amazing location.