Casa Mirella Apartments

It’s been a very nice places to live. Issues are resolved fairly quickly which is been exceptional. The space is very much needed for families.
Casa Mirella is a wonderful community with a friendly staff, super responsive maintenance team, and top notch amenities. It’s located in a perfect spot near everything that matters in Orlando!
Great neighborhood, clean apartments and great office staff. Only thing is maintenance always takes a couple days unless you speak to the office staff. Otherwise this place is 100% recommended
I’m very happy living here!! Is an amazing place, with wonderful amenities!! The pool is incredible, the administration’s always is doing their job!
Maintenance is providing great service. Everything else can improve. New administration changed some procedures without communicating that in advanced like: Start charging for some cheap vertical blinds when they brake, etc. I received a package from Amazon that was left with the administration and they never sent me a notification like the previous administration. I asked the new administration and they reply is Amazon responsibility not them. Maybe they are right but that's why I call not a top notch customer service. No Christmas spirit. They didn't have not even something that shows the Christmas spirit. Previous administration always had something and all our neighbors community had something in place. Pool hours until 6:00 PM (makes no sense that you are not able to use the facilities after 6:00 PM and no notification given to residence. I asked and supposedly someone will send a communication about that but of course didn't happen. Needs to have more transparency and think more about the customers. We miss Lorena but never is too late to improve.
I have been living in Casa Mirella and it has been a positive experience. While trying to get back on my feet, Casa Mirella has been a family away from my family. The staff and employees are amazing, they always have a smile for us, no matter what. I highly recommend Casa Mirella.
The location is clean and nice. Staff are nice. But the issue is that I have called in on 3 seperate accounts for service / maintenance to be done and it is never done. One being a call on Monday about lights being out in the spare bathroom and its Friday w/o resolution. From there I have to place a ticket / request into the website where there is a 24-48 hr response / "fix" time frame. Staff at the office need to ensure that these service / maintenance requests are scheduled when the resident calls in.
Great place to live. Staff is great and neighbors are friendly. Love the pool. Miss the hot tub. Any maintenance issues are taken care of in a timely manner.
I was worried when we sold our house that I was going to be sad and not like anything we moved into. So far I adore Casa Mirella. The area is well maintained, the apartments are gorgeous and the grounds are beautiful. I have encountered nothing but kindness from the neighbors and the staff here. I genuinely love it here!
Really love living here...staff has been awesome and apartment is great! Very spacious and top of the line bath and kitchen. Love the large screened in patio.