We moved to Casa Mirella Apartments in January. We have just only good experience about the Casa Mirella Apartments. The area is very quiet and cleanly. The maintenance is very fast and good. The A/C works reliable. The fountain of the lake didn't works for 3-4 months, but now is good. It was the best choice for us! :)

I have been living here about a year now and love it. Just renewed for another year. It’s quiet the staff in the office are fantastic. Any maintenance issues are resolved fast.

So happy to live here. We love the amenities and use the pool all the time. The staff is friendly and welcoming and willing to help out whenever possible. Great place to live!

I have enjoyed the community thus far! It is very peaceful, clean and quiet and feels like home. The only downside is I wish we could have more options for cable. Summit does not have the best service.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

I absolutely love living here! It is such a fun and freindly community. The maintenance staff are the best and always top notch service. The leasing team is very helpful and welcoming to all of the residents.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

I am very happy living in casa Mirella. The complex is very well maintained and the staff is very personable and friendly. The pool is our favorite place to spend the weekends, there’s always people there and new friends to be met!

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

The community is safe and has events for the whole family. You get to meet your neighbors and have fun! The office staff is friendly and accommodating.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

It’s been great living here. It’s clean, safe and everyone is super nice! Great environment for families and kids! They have fun holiday events too!!

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Great community. Family oriented. Pet friendly. We enjoy living in this community for its convenience and comfort. We have peace of mind thanks to the maintenance and management team.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Lorena is awesome. Best customer service ever. She made our moving smooth. She was very responsive to all our needs. We are happy. Thanks Lorena

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Perfect. No problems at all. I can’t say anything about when I will leave the apartment but everything runs good. The stairs could be cleaned more often.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

The apartment is specious and the community is well-maintained.inlike that it is a gated community because it feels safe. Our kitchen is beautiful.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

I love our apartment because of the location. However if I had to say something I do not like I’m not a fan of our parking lot situation. There are not enough spots.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

we moved in, in the beginning of july and just after a few months everything feels just like home at Casa Mirella. such an amazing location.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Great staffs and very good maintenance people. Will recommend for my friends and family in future .. great community and good environment.. love it

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

The community is very nice, clean and quiet. Neighbors are very friendly, and the office staff has been helpful to ensure we had what we needed as we moved in.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

It takes quite some time for any kind of response or to fix a problem. I've asked multiple times for someone to reinstall my name into the system as to get my clicker fixed and nothing has been done

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

I’ve loved here for about 3 years now. My only complaint is the parking situation and summit broadband with internet. We got the internet situation all fixed by getting a he’d wire. So it’s just parking. Other than that this place is wonderful!

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Been living here for 3 weeks now. The staff are very nice, pool is clean and nice, but small for such a large community. The walking path around lake is great!

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

We are loving living here! The staff of the office are very efficient and friendly. The pool area and grill are amazing and the apartment is very nice!

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

We just moved in and we loved the place so far. We have not yet had time to enjoy the facilities of the condominium but the pool and the grill looks like good.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Maintance came to service my apartment for a clogged tub and he was very nice and efficient. I appreciate great customer service, especially in the place I call home

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

I enjoy living here. When I come at night I get the warm cozy feeling entering my apartment. When ever I need assistance the office staff is there to support me. The maintenance staff does an awesome as well. Driving into the community also is inviting the grounds are well kept and the facility and pool are ate resort style which I love.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

We are enjoying it. Love the kitchen and the lanai. The staff is helpful and happy. Missing the peaceful fountain for awhile, but I think it is coming back soon (lightning).

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

There’s a lack of parking near my building, the gate in/out have remained open since I’ve moved in allowing anyone in and it would be nice to dog waste bins so there isn’t poop right near the sidewalk so my children or myself won’t have to step in it.