Loved the staff in the office!! She was so nice and polite when I came in to sign up a a resident. Made it really easy for us. Really appreciate the excellent service.

Cleaning of the aisles can be improved. The Chafaris must be reconnected because the lake sometimes gives a bad smell. Office lights were on at night, we could save energy.

Very organized clean and quite place to live !!! I love it The staff is very helpful always resident activities and also always maintenance very fast response

Love the complex, the apartment, the ammenities. Everything. Apartments are very spacious. Lots of balcony spacr, good ammenities on property and at the clubhouse.

I've enjoyed living here and the staff and maintenance are very nice and prompt. I've signed my second lease and plan to sign my 3rd next April.

It's been excellent. Very nice neighbors. The place is clean and nice. The location is great. The only problem is parking, sometimes I have to park so far away from my apartment.

So far, over I have no complain. I only need a place for my desk top. I like the apartment and I enjoy it. No parking problem...Nice view and clean.

Love living here, it’s quiet and peaceful. Everyone is super friendly and it’s always well maintained and clean...the pool is relaxing and well kept

We noticed our AC had conked out around 9:30pm the other day so we had to call for emergency maintenance. It was already 82 on the thermostat and 84 in our infant's room. We received a call back within 2 minutes. He gave us an estimate of an hour that he'd be here but he arrived within 45 minutes. By this time the temp had gone up another degree. He fixed the unit outside within another 10 minutes and we had cool air finally. AC is not something we wanted to live without in midJuly. Thanks Eddie!

Beautiful grounds, nice apartments, great neighborhood, close to shops and parks, minutes away from Disney, Universal, Sea World and other attractions.

Great experience and beautiful campus. Love the location and how close we are to Orlando. Close to the parks and water. Love the pool and workout area

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

This community is very family freindly. Many activities are planned and enable residents to enjoy the resort style living here at Casa Mirella. It is well kept and maintained for comfortable surroundings.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Great experience . Love my community! Good place for kids and the pool area it’s amazing ! I’m living here 2 years and half and not have intend to move to another place .

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

We love living here and the amenities are great! We go to the pool everyday and we have met some really great neighbors. Everyone is very friendly which makes the neighborhood a great place to live.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

we just started moving in but we can already tell casa mirella is such an amazing environment and great place to live. the staff is super attentive and we love our new apartment.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Jaciely made it so easy to move here! I had no problem at all with the moving process. It was smooth as can be! Every question I had was answered in a timely basis!

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

We love it here. Great pool, nice staff, quick maintenance. A few unneighborly pet owners repeatedly leave pet deposits outside our Lanai where we dine with our family is my only complaint. The staff has been quick to send relief for this, but I am tired of it recurring. Overall, we enjoy living here.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

We love it here great community.Friendly nieghbors are great the pool is amazing awsome work out center just a beautiful communnity very glad we moved here

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

The grounds are beautiful, and are kept nicely. The staff is friendly and helpful. The units are beautiful. Casa Mirella is located so close to everything. Shopping and grocery and fun is all less than twenty minutes away

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Overall I’m enjoying my new apartment. Some of the neighbors can be loud sometimes but never late at night. Also I was surprised that my work order was completed within one day.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Great community in a great location. The community is quiet for the most part, besides the normal weekend noise, but the neighbors are respectful other than that. Highly recommend!

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

I have the most wonderful experience living here. Just wish the gym was a little big. The ambience is nice. The apartments design is very efficient. The patio is the highlight, which is very big and nicely added to the apartment.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Casa Mirella icommunity has a great location. There are good schools around. The amenities are nice, the staff is friendly (Jacely particularly)

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

The staff is friendly and accommodating. The area is nice and it’s very family oriented which is why I renewed for another year. Keep it up!

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Friendly, always maintained, if there is a problem maintenance comes within 24 or the front desk is willing to help as much as they possibly can.