Great, good, good, super good, great, really nice, so clean, super quiet living space. The scenery is very cool and nice, smells very good, and nice.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Very nice community! Looks very nice since the painting of the community! I AM looking forward for the painters to hang the rubber strip around my front door, as it was before the painting!! I’ve asked several times (this is #5) for this to be done, however, I’ve been told it’ll be done by the painters when the painters are finished painting!! Please have the painters do it very, very soon!! We like it here very much but we don’t understand why it’s not done quickly!

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Very good. Excelente. Sólo deben renovar las cocinas. En el resto todo ha ido muy bien , recomendamos este complex a otros amigos y familiares.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Just moved in! There were some delays in getting a few things fixed early on but once maintenance got to my apartment, they did a great job! There is a gym and a pool and the area seems safe! Walking distance to the grocery store. Pretty good so far overall.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Great, clean neighborhood. Had a few issues in the apartment when we moved in but the maintenance team was pretty quick to resolve them. Erica at the leasing office was great and very helpful

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

The Staff are wonderful and so is the location and neighbors. The reason this location is given 4 out of 5 stars is due to thee fact that the parking is not sublime. There are limited parking spots by building 1 and 2 and the spots on the edge of the property are painted so large that 2 (and some spots 3) cars can fit. This needs to be repainted to the national average width so there can be more parking tor the renters.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Great community and location. Nice balconies with views. the gym is is small but effective. The garage that we have attached allows us to have all belongings close

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

We really love the central location of the apartment complex. It’s super convenient to local stores and attractions. The pool and fitness area is really great. The buildings are freshly painted, as well.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Fancy living! We love our new home! All the office staff is very nice and the patio size is to die for. Can’t find any other apartments that offer what you can get here!!

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Just moved here last weekend and so far it’s great. We lived in Park Place at Maguire’s previously located right down the road and it wasn’t always so loud with the turnpike right there there. Casa Mirella is so much Loren peaceful amen quiet, we’re really enjoying our time.

I love living at Casa Mirella. Clean organized environment. Convenient shopping area. Close to my work. Excellent school district for my child

When we first toured with Lorena it was an amazing experience. She was honest and welcoming and really made us feel at home. We know that without Lorena the front office has been busy -we move in on Tuesday and we have had to email and call multiple times to get our questions answered. Like Friday we called to have our lease sent and weren’t told the time limit so now our links do not work. I would really suggest an FAQ page on the resident login section and hiring another front office person to help out. We are still very excited to move in and I know that these longer response times is only a temporary issue. Ericka and everyone else we have gotten to talk to is very nice and always can answer our questions.

I've been here for 4 years and it still feels like new. Neighborhood is always neat and clean and the residents are all friendly. Loving the new paint color, hopefully we can get a fresh new paint job inside the apartments!

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

So far living here has been nothing but positive things. I'm loving it so far!!! The people are great, the residents are friendly, and there are so many kids that my kids love to play and make new friends

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

We had a rough start on move-in day but once the issues were resolved, things have been good so far. Hopefully the relationships remain positive.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

I enjoy living at Casa Mirella, it feels more like family than a community. Neighbors are nice. It's refreshing to walk around during the evenings and see kids playing, people at the pool and all having a great time.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

We missed Lorena. She is great and provide the best service ever. She will always go beyond for her residents. Much blessings and success. Thank you for everything .

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Amazing experience , amazing management, amazing amenities. Amazing neighbors, very friendly environment for young and old people , and pets as well

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Great apts! Neighbors all seem friendly. Maintenance is awesome. Pool is nice. "Playground" could use more items such as additional slides or some swings.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Amazing place to live ! Amenities and staff are amazing ! The location is so great and the schools are the best! In addition, it’s classy and well taken care of here!

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Moved in May 9th and couldn't be happier. The office staff and maintenance people are so friendly. Myself and my kids feel very at home here.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Love living here...this is resort style living. The location is great! The maintenance staff is top notch. The office team is always helpful and freindly!

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

The new colors of Casa Mirella Complex are fantactic, also the renovation of swimming pool seats. I want to give specials thank to the new direction of Casa Mirella Leasing Center

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

I have had a great experience with Casa Mirella so far! The apartments are beautiful and spacious, the kitchen appliances are amazing, and the office staff have been very helpful.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Community and staff are great. Maintenance is prompt in getting things taken care of and keeping the complex in great shape. Love the pool area. Super upset they took out the hot tub.