I love the apartment, the staff has been great and super friendly, helping with everything with our out of state moving, hope the experience keep being great.

The staff was extremely friendly and helped ensure a seamless move-in process. The clubhouse, pool area, and fitness center is always clean.

Parking should be assigned. It should be based on how many bedrooms an apartment has. 2 bedrooms = 2 spots reserved. 3 bedrooms= 3 spots etc. Other than that things are pretty good.

New administration can improve in their communication skills and timeframes and keep customers up to date with any maintenance request submitted.

Casa Mirella is GREAT! Little to no issues with the apt. If you do run into something, the maintenance crew is on top of it! Roberto and the office team is terrific as well!

I love living here. It is a very nice community. The residents are friendly and we all look out for each other. The location is perfect! The maintenance team is quick and efficient.

Erika has been amazing from the moment we inquired about moving in, I was a previous resident a few years ago and I think she is way better and more attentive!

The apartment itself is great. Nice, modern, and roomy. Love having the washer and dryer in the apartment. We have an awesome view of the lake from our apartment and the balcony is huge. Clean and well maintained property. All maintenance requests have been handled promptly. We also really love the pool area. We haven't had any issues with parking and we love the daily valet trash pickup. Our biggest issue with the place is that it is constructed very poorly. Our relaxation in our own home is entirely up to our neighbors. We can hear everything through the floors and ceilings. Above us, we have heavy walkers who listen to music and movies with some sort of subwoofer. It literally shakes our apartment daily. I doubt they are trying to walk loudly or that they are watching tv extra loud; I think it's just how the place is built. Neighbors in the next building over, but facing our unit, have dogs that bark until 1:30 in the morning, constantly waking up our 3 year old son. There isn't much that can be done about the noise issues. That is the nature of living in shared spaces; however, I wish the place was built a little more sturdy so you don't have to hear your neighbors' conversations, crying children, etc. Maybe management can send out a reminder about being courteous to your neighbors.

Love the neighborhood. Everyone is friendly. Great neighbors. Great pool. Kinda bummed no more hot tub. Staff is great and maintenance keeps the neighborhood beautiful.

I've only been here a week, but loving it already! I especially had a wonderful experience with Erika in the office, she was so professional yet extremely friendly and helpful to me - even after the what felt like a million times I went in to ask her questions! Thank you Erika.

Me and family moved here 2 months ago and there's nothing I could think of to complain about, very nice and quiet neighborhood, if have kids I strongly recommend casa Mirella luxury apartments.

We moved from Oklahoma to here in February of 2019 and moved in here May. It's a nice place to live havent had the chance to meet a lot of neighbors. Love using our screened-in porch area that is probably my favorite part of the apartment. And the pool area is really nice too I like the zero entry. All in all, it is a nice place to live.

Great place to live! Very quick and effective maintenance team anytime an issue is reported, and the common areas including the gym, pool, etc are always kept very clean.

Its a wonderful place. The pool and deck are fantastic with the on free use bbq. Great gym with good machines. Lovely lake and fountain. Just in general a great place to live.

Were really happy with the neighborhood. Staff is friendly and helpful. Grounds are well maintained and neighbors are very nice. Great place to live.

Neat,Clean and well maintained society. Friendly staff and neighborhood. Nearby market and best part is nearby day care. Big patios. Quick maintenance services.

I’m liking so much to live here.Everything it’s ok It’s a good place to live,there are a lot of things to do here.It’s a Pet Friendly Place,so because this me and My Family is loving here

Great, good, good, super good, great, really nice, so clean, super quiet living space. The scenery is very cool and nice, smells very good, and nice.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Very nice community! Looks very nice since the painting of the community! I AM looking forward for the painters to hang the rubber strip around my front door, as it was before the painting!! I’ve asked several times (this is #5) for this to be done, however, I’ve been told it’ll be done by the painters when the painters are finished painting!! Please have the painters do it very, very soon!! We like it here very much but we don’t understand why it’s not done quickly!

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Very good. Excelente. Sólo deben renovar las cocinas. En el resto todo ha ido muy bien , recomendamos este complex a otros amigos y familiares.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Just moved in! There were some delays in getting a few things fixed early on but once maintenance got to my apartment, they did a great job! There is a gym and a pool and the area seems safe! Walking distance to the grocery store. Pretty good so far overall.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Great, clean neighborhood. Had a few issues in the apartment when we moved in but the maintenance team was pretty quick to resolve them. Erica at the leasing office was great and very helpful

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

The Staff are wonderful and so is the location and neighbors. The reason this location is given 4 out of 5 stars is due to thee fact that the parking is not sublime. There are limited parking spots by building 1 and 2 and the spots on the edge of the property are painted so large that 2 (and some spots 3) cars can fit. This needs to be repainted to the national average width so there can be more parking tor the renters.

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

Great community and location. Nice balconies with views. the gym is is small but effective. The garage that we have attached allows us to have all belongings close

Reply from Casa Mirella Apartments

We really love the central location of the apartment complex. It’s super convenient to local stores and attractions. The pool and fitness area is really great. The buildings are freshly painted, as well.