Casa Mirella Apartments

Casa Mirella is a great place to live. It is kept clean, and is quiet. It could use a car wash area, and the parking for the front buildings (1 and 2) could be better, but I love it here!
Love the community. It feels like you’re on vacation living here. Excellent staff. And the pool area is the best! Love the community events, it’s a good way to meet your neighbors and get to know new people.
Great community! Love the amenities and enjoy spending almost every Sunday by the pool. Management is great as well with their excellent customer service.
This is Greg community with good neighbors. It’s green, and the apartments are spacious. Located convenient to all the necessities including grocery and entertainment. Short ride to Orlando down the turnpike or 408.
Live at Casa Mirella is a pleasure and comfortable, even the complex is very nice. Also I want give special congratulation to the people whom are in charge of the administration and maintenance, because they make possible that every thing runing on the rigth direction
I love living here at the Casa Mirella! It is very peaceful and safe. The only thing that I can complain about is the parking but I think everyone will say the same thing. I love the whole structure and layout plans. This was a great move for me.
Beautiful complex with lots of great ammenities, but frustrating as a dog owner who cleans up after their pet to see others that neglect to.
The best place to live! Staff is amazing. The area is stunning and I love the area And community! I would love no where else!! Stunning amenities and location!
Lovely place to live... clean, quite, and friendly. The first place I choose to live when I first move to Florida and I am still enjoying my stay. Thank you
Amazing, it’s a safe place and quiet, perfect for the family, they have los of fun activities in special days or during any vacation time, that’s so cool!