Casa Mirella Apartments

I like to live here, but cleanliness and smell in the corridors are getting worse and worse than the education of office people, they are not friendly! the cleanliness in the hallways are getting worse, looking and smelling bad, the noise from the neighbors, especially those who live on the top floors! They do not breathe the rest time.
Nice apartments. Parking is a nightmare!!! There aren’t enough parking spaces for all the building. I have seen people who live in the back corner building park in the front where my building is because they don’t want to park their car in the back thus taking spaces from those who live in the front buildings. Something needs to be done about parking and fast. Also I have a friend who’s in a few buildings over and her dog keeps getting infested by fleas. She has put her dog on a prescription, taken him to the groomer but the fleas keep coming back. The grounds need to be sprayed for fleas and other bugs. People aren’t taking care of thier pets fecal matters when they walk them. Management is super nice and understanding.
Maintenance is providing great service. Everything else can improve. New administration changed some procedures without communicating that in advanced like: Start charging for some cheap vertical blinds when they brake, etc. I received a package from Amazon that was left with the administration and they never sent me a notification like the previous administration. I asked the new administration and they reply is Amazon responsibility not them. Maybe they are right but that's why I call not a top notch customer service. No Christmas spirit. They didn't have not even something that shows the Christmas spirit. Previous administration always had something and all our neighbors community had something in place. Pool hours until 6:00 PM (makes no sense that you are not able to use the facilities after 6:00 PM and no notification given to residence. I asked and supposedly someone will send a communication about that but of course didn't happen. Needs to have more transparency and think more about the customers. We miss Lorena but never is too late to improve.
Maintenance is great. Customer service not so much. I sent emails and they just don't reply. Since the administration changed is not the same. Prior the Covid they changed the pool hours a and BBQ closing at 06:00 PM, they installed NO Christmas light, they did no activities like before, they started to charged for some maintenance request that in the past was included but they sent no notification about it. Customer Service -F and maintenance A+. Maintenance team you are making a difference in our community.
I like to live here. What is incompatible is the noise of the neighbors, loud music on some nights. The gate is never working! the unwillingness of the office staff to greet us with a smile. the lack of felxibilidad of the office in help with discounts pu day of pagemento of the rent! these are some dissatisfactions
So far any requests we have made have been fulfilled immediately. Moved in a couple months ago and the apartment was not cleaned properly. No holes filled om the walls, conversely this was probably due to Covid-19 but there could have been cleaning with precautionary measures.
So far not so good. I live on the 1st floor and the folks above me are constantly stumping. Slamming the doors. And making other loud noises.
When we first toured with Lorena it was an amazing experience. She was honest and welcoming and really made us feel at home. We know that without Lorena the front office has been busy -we move in on Tuesday and we have had to email and call multiple times to get our questions answered. Like Friday we called to have our lease sent and weren’t told the time limit so now our links do not work. I would really suggest an FAQ page on the resident login section and hiring another front office person to help out. We are still very excited to move in and I know that these longer response times is only a temporary issue. Ericka and everyone else we have gotten to talk to is very nice and always can answer our questions.
Parking is really bad and you can hear your neighbors conversations through the walls. The maintenance team is really good here though they responded quickly
The parking is difficult. We wish there were assigned parking places for each apartment. It would make it more convenient instead of parking far away.