Casa Valley Apartments

4.4

4.4

Casa valley aprtments community is a nice place to live .Apartments and maintenance team of this community are good . They really care about their residents.Just one suggestion I want to mention is -There should be disability access for every building which is good convenient for handicapped people .
We are living in Casa apt for 2 years now so far so good. Management is helpful and Repair team is very responsive. Most of the repair requests are fulfilled with in same day.
I have been living here from almost 2 years now and we have nothing but great things to say about the management and the staff. Have enjoyed living in the apartments and have enjoyed the beautiful lakes that are nearby.
We are super happy with our stay in the community. The maintenance team pulled it all together very well during the winter storm. The team made sure everyone is safe and secure. Many many thanks to the team and management.
Great experience to live in this community since last 6 months. Really appreciate maintenance team for quick response every time we put maintenance request. Thank you as always!
The neighborhood is super nice. There are things to do nearby and it is a very safe to live. The property team is awesome and very helpful. The apartments are well maintained.
We love to live casavalley apartments we fill like we live in house and with friends and family members ! We have good Nebor hood and everyone love 💕 so much canal walk
I love casavalley 💕we fill lake we live with our family and friends and everyone my all family members love casavalley my kids love Coppellisd school 💕
Best place to live ! This community is good with all perspectives. Randy is very helpful .Community is always clean and neat .Apartment is good with all amenities .
Great office team, nice community with great amenities on site. Awsome canal trail for adventure/sport lovers. Overall peaceful and serene apartments.