Nice, friendly neighbourhood. Very nice school district, business centers are near by, movies and other entertainments are near by. Friendly staff.

Reply from Casa Valley

Situated in the desirable Valley Ranch neighborhood, Casa Valley Apartments offers one and two bedroom homes for rent in Irving, Texas. Fresh interior renovations boast premium features that include a complimentary washer and dryer, mounted microwaves, stainless steel appliances and brushed nickel fixtures and hardware. Our community combines native landscaped grounds, a swimming pool with lounge area and scenic jogging trail to provide residents with a relaxed lifestyle.

Reply from Casa Valley

Nice community, nearby Valley Ranch Elementary School. Fresh interior renovations boast premium features that include a complimentary washer and dryer, mounted microwaves, stainless steel appliances and brushed nickel fixtures and hardware.

Reply from Casa Valley

Nice place with lots of greeneries and plenty of suns shines. Maintenance quick and staffs are really good. Enjoying my stay. My daughter loves it.

Reply from Casa Valley

Awesome! I liked this place. No issues so far. I like the canal view nearby. Looks beautiful in summer. Maintenance is quick. Staff is really nice.

Reply from Casa Valley

The location is very convenient from school, commute, groceries perspective and have found it very safe too. The staff is very friendly and always eager to help.

Reply from Casa Valley

Great location and place to live. My only complaint as a quiet retired person is all of the little Indian kids playing in the driveway and parking lots.

The locality is the best thing about casa. Very Good schools are near by. The office staff stacy is nice. Anybody with school going kids will like this place.

Reply from Casa Valley

Awesome staff and quick turnaround time for maintenance calls. Apartment units are big compared to other neighboring communities. Mostly all units are having all the required amenities .

Reply from Casa Valley

We like this apt very much especially kids are enjoying by seeing the canal view...moreover good maintainence and office staff are user friendly....so we like this apt.

Reply from Casa Valley

Leasing experience was good, Approval was immediate, Stacy was kind and patient and answered all our questions and provided the list of documents required.

Reply from Casa Valley

I just moved in a few days ago and so far haven't found anything about this place that I don't like. From its centralized location close to everywhere to superb customer service!

Reply from Casa Valley

I have lived at Casa Valley for over 3 years. The management is exceptional. The office staff and maintenance team is top notch. The location is great! I would recommend this community to anyone looking to live in the Valley Ranch area.

Reply from Casa Valley

Great experience till now, Not faced any issue, the staff is friendly and helpful. the location is good and near to everything. the best this is there no noise of cars or traffic.

Reply from Casa Valley

Staff is very friendly and helpful. Overall facilities are in good shape. Community being very close to Valley Ranch elementary school. So it is good place to stay

Reply from Casa Valley

Am staying in APT 341 and my neighbors are very friendly and I don't have any complaints or issues with any of my neighbors . Kids are also very friendly in this community

Reply from Casa Valley

I have been living in the community from almost an year. The place is well kept and the people at apartment lease office are really helpful. The The location is great with shopping and good school!!

Reply from Casa Valley

Nice school district and friendly staff and secured. Most of the grocery stores are near by. All requests for apartment are addressed immediately

Reply from Casa Valley

serene lake views and close by walking trails make it one of the best locations in valley ranch area. Also management staff if nice and friendly.

Reply from Casa Valley

prompt and helpful maintenance guys, all major groceries and day to day useful stores within neighborhood areas. Friendly and supportive staff.

Reply from Casa Valley

So far,so good. Apartments are neat,clean and maintenance is really awesome. The view to wildlife is like never seen before. Stacy at the reception has been really welcoming and kind for us.

Reply from Casa Valley

Nice apartment to stay here, walk-able distance to elementary school and shopping complex. My son is very happy as he has so many friends to play.

Reply from Casa Valley

It’s really good the canal view is pleasant my family and my son and my kids and myself love this much. Great place for living and for cycling and for shopping experience great service with great customer service

Reply from Casa Valley

till the date it was awesome..i m enjoying here staff is very cooperavtive..kids are enjoying u guys are giving every friday for them surprise..

Reply from Casa Valley

Have been just a new tenant to this community and so far so good. It’s quiet and nice around. Lots of kids around good for my son to get along. Apartment is just opposite to elementary school which is again a plus and the management has been good in responding and getting me on the lease with ease. Looking forward for my remaining stay here with Casa valley