Casa Valley Apartments

4.4

4.4

It is a great community, and has very friendly people. Everyone is always there and happy to help. It also has very great schools, and everyone fits in!
My overall experience has been very nice the apartment is great and it is a very nice and quiet neighborhood. Friendly staff that was very responsive and available anytime I needed them always there to answer all my questions.
Great community and very good apartment maintenance services as and when we called and even on weekends as well. Community office people always ready to help!
Exc ellent community to live in Dallas metro . All maintenance requests are served at the same day. Great community and near to all amenities
Casa valley apartment is a nice community with good trail walk.It has wonderful lakeside view. Its very near to Valley ranch elementary school. Maintenance is awesome.
This is my 2nd year in this apartment I simply love the community and the maintenance staff are extremely helpful. Any issues in the apartment is sorted out in the same day.
Peaceful and safe Community and neighborhood. Neat and clean environment. Great service by the Office Staff and prompt maintenance request response.
Good neighborhood :). Awesome staff :).. excellent maintenance (These guys always wears a smile) :). No pantry place which is a big negative from my side :(.
Rent is very high. Management keep on increasing the rate. Very Irrational pricing with an excuse of Market based logic. One star is only for rhe good maintenance service.
It is really very nice to live here...have got so many friends for our kid to play with...house including the patio is also very clean.....parking space is readily available at our unit