Casa Valley Apartments

I love casavalley appertament very much nice location and everyone in my family love to live here because beautiful canals view and everything near and school district also good my kids love Coppell isd they didn’t want to change schools very nice casavalley love this place
Casa valley apartments is really a very good community to live. I like location of this community.All necessary things like schools ,marketplace ,shopping place are nearby . Office staff Randy and Mary are really very helpful .Maintenance team is Good . And plus point canal view and trail are really good for morning or evening walk.Some bunnies are coming in backyard of apartment my daughter loves it .Overall a good place to live!!
Been here for 4 years and the staff is friendly, just upgraded to a bigger place. Only concerns I have is with the other residence that live here
Good Location Great Management I would recommend for a quality living especially if you have elementary school going kids Coppell school district canyon Ranch elementary school in walkable distance.
I love it at casa valley. The staff is always very helpful. The property is very nice. Very clean apartments. If there ever is an issue they are right on it.
Beautiful community with a very sprawling track running parallel to canals. My daughter loves it here as there are kids her age and there are parks nearby.
I love casavalley appertment and all staff are extremely excellent and very nice talking to everyone Mantancine and management service are excellent I love to live casavalley and I refer to all my friends and family members to great canals location and everything nearly beast one is school is so near so kids come walk and easy to pick my kids thanks
Very helpful office people and interactive when renting apartment. Thanks Randy for you help! I booked my apartment online and Randy helped a lot to show apartment and community on video call, that was very helpful!
Maintenance request handling is too good !!!! Emergency request also will be taken care during weekends ! Canal view is available for 50% of the apartments
Just recently moved, had a very lovely experience Very friendly and helpful staff! They don’t have a kitchen vent & the closets have a distinct smell. The maintenance staff introduced themselves and were very nice.