Casa Valley Apartments

4.4

4.4

"Fantastic neighborhood :). Awesome staff :).. excellent maintenance (These guys always wears a smile) :). No pantry place which is a big negative from my side :(." Maintenance guys take good precaution during these pandemic days to keep the community safe! We can hear voices from neighbor house.
Great community and great people! All stores and medical pharmacy are nearby. This community is in prime area of Valley Ranch so very good community to stay here!
Quiet, great school district, great staff, variety of stores near by. It is neutral to all the major cities. It's close to work. The grounds are well kept and canal is in walking distance to get daily exercise.
Good community with good maintenance, amenities. Nice neighborhood. Scenic view from apartment. Friendly staff. Surveillance can be improved.
management and team have been great, they are always on time to get things done. recommend this property to anyone, I have been here for 4 years.
Recently moved in to this beautiful community. I would like to appreciate Randy in the leasing office of helping me starting from move in, helping me with all the document processes during holidays season(Christmas and new year) and allowing me in using leasing office internet for a day since my internet installation was delayed from the internet provider. I would also appreciate Maria in being friendly. And about the community, I didn't get much chance to look know others and neighbours. The creek behind the apartments is scenic.
A small community with good staff. There are schools and other businesses near by. Would like to see more amenities like children play area.
Perfect place to live . Maintenance and office staff are really helpful .Apartments are nice with amenities . marketplace ,school and shopping place are nearby to this place . Lot of parking place .
Best in Service, Cleanliness, Maintenance. Very friendly staff. Pleasant neighborhood. I am living here and enjoying all this for over 3 and a half years.
It’s nice and welcoming and Randy helped a lot in smooth moving. Recommend friends to join this community. It’s a good residential and friendly place and nice view of canal.