it is nice community with spacious apartments. I have maintained the cleanliness in the community very nicely.i have 2 bed 2 bath with lots of closets.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Office staff has been extremely helpful in assisting me acclimate to the area and new apartment. Provided local furniture and utility providers.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

I have been there for last three years and had an awesome experience there.. awesome neighborhood, location is approaching to almost 90% of your requirements.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

I absolutely love this community! Everyone is so welcoming and friendly. The location is great. Calm and quiet neighborhood with pretty quick access to major highways. Maintenance is awesome and quickly respond to your requests. The ladies in the main office are amazing! They work with you to make sure you have everything you need.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Apartment unit maintained very well and clean and all of staffs are nice and kind! Casa Valley amenities are pretty and warming. I’m glad to move to this property on time smoothly!

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Love location and neighborhood. School is nice. Pretty quite, family friendly. Apartment is clean, but old. I aintaince and stuff are friendly and polite

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Beautiful apartments close proximity to the school's, library and shops. All the complaints are catered with urgency and politeness. Happy to be here.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

I like how you handle your services. You are very fast when you'resatisfying the needs of your customer. your cleanliness is beyond compare.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Been here about 5 months now and it’s been a great experience. Any issues we’ve had have been resolved quickly! Really kind staff and the location is great.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Office people are so helpful and kind. She answered all our queries to the best of our satisfaction. Location is good. Happy kids playing around :)

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Apartment is good, safe to live. Maintenance is really awesome. Public school is close-by and walkable. Restaurants, groceries, mall are around 6-10 miles

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Apartment is safe and nice.. maintenance is good.. valley Ranch elementary school is in walkable distance. Grocery stores, Park and library is near to apartment

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Friendly community. Excellent maintenance staff and those guys are super friendly. Management needs to be bit more resident friendly. Recently they have been charging customers more and more..

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Nice community.. but no play area for children. They charged me for pest control without notifying me. They even didn’t do pest control in my apt and they charged me $200

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Casa valley appartments are the best in neighborhood. The main attraction for the residents is valley ranch elementary school that is walkable.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Administration is very helpful. Apartment is very neat, spacious. Raenn and Mari are very good and welcoming. Any issues in the apartment is sorted out very quickly.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

The reason I live here is because it is near where I work. The scenery and the canal is definitely a great advantage of the community. However, the buildings are old.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

I have lived at Casa Valley for nine years now and have no desire to move. The location is central to Dallas and Fort Worth, my canal view is awesome, and the management and maintenance crew are very friendly and capable.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

I like this apartment with lot of Tamil/Indian neighbors. Also, we recently celebrated Halloween and Diwali celebrations here at the community. Also, we have family nights which are very good if you have school age kids

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

I like this apartment with full of Indians and most importantly covered in Coppell ISD. Like the neighborhood in this community. Also, maintenance and housekeeping support is good.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Living at Casa Valley has been lovely. Stacy is an angel in disguise and helps her residents in any way possible. They entire staff is really good when it comes to fulfilling work orders. My A/c went out and it was fix before I got home from work. LOVE CASA VALLEY!

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Awesome service, instant action on any complaints made, friendly staff. Stacy does an amazing job making sure things get taken care of in a timely manner! We can always depend on her.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Best apartment experience so far. The staff is wonderful and quick to respond. Community is very clean and location is great. I would definitely recommend this to my friends. I have been staying here for more than 2 years.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

living in this community is a good experience... location is a plus point about this area. restaurant, shopping, kids activities.. etc.. are near by.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

So far, so great! Nice community with lots of nearby shopping/food areas. Usually quiet neighborhood but be aware of children running through parking lots.