I like this apartment with lot of Tamil/Indian neighbors. Also, we recently celebrated Halloween and Diwali celebrations here at the community. Also, we have family nights which are very good if you have school age kids

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

I like this apartment with full of Indians and most importantly covered in Coppell ISD. Like the neighborhood in this community. Also, maintenance and housekeeping support is good.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Living at Casa Valley has been lovely. Stacy is an angel in disguise and helps her residents in any way possible. They entire staff is really good when it comes to fulfilling work orders. My A/c went out and it was fix before I got home from work. LOVE CASA VALLEY!

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Awesome service, instant action on any complaints made, friendly staff. Stacy does an amazing job making sure things get taken care of in a timely manner! We can always depend on her.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Best apartment experience so far. The staff is wonderful and quick to respond. Community is very clean and location is great. I would definitely recommend this to my friends. I have been staying here for more than 2 years.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

living in this community is a good experience... location is a plus point about this area. restaurant, shopping, kids activities.. etc.. are near by.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

So far, so great! Nice community with lots of nearby shopping/food areas. Usually quiet neighborhood but be aware of children running through parking lots.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

I just signed my lease renewal for my ninth year at Casa Valley Apartments, so I might be the senior resident here. The staff and maintenance people are very friendly and attentive to any needs I may have from time to time.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

The community is conveniently close to major grocery stores and walking trails in valley ranch area. The leasing office team and maintenance guys are really helpful.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Maintenance service good Prompt repairs in common areas Child play area better otherwise playing in car parking areas and blind spots. Thanks

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Good community near by one of the top rated school Valley Ranch Elementary. Nice neighborhood in this apartment. Particularly too good for families with elementary school age kids.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Giving 4.5 as the overall experience till now is awesome. Maintenance staff is very friendly and helpful. We get our calls answered usually in one day. cutting 1/2 star because of children playing in parking area.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Fabulous quite neat convenient promo services and clean maintenance when you need them they will come and do the right job, friendly and neighborhood is quite Neighbors are friendly and helpful

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Small and well maintained community. Maintenance guys and the office staff is very co-operative and friendly. They do not charge unwanted maintenance bills.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Good Community with one of the best elementary school - Valley Ranch Elementary in the school district. Nearby to shopping centres like walmart and good restaurants.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

excellent exprience. Pople are friendly and the locality is in prefect place. Office staff is friendly. Indian store, restaurants of all varieties, library and other community stuff, parks all are nearby.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

I like Casavalley society because here atmosphere are very good kids friendly and here people are also good .I like outside view from my apartnent balcony it's amazing in every season .

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

The casa valley is conveniently located near all major grocery stores, and many walking trails. The maintenance guys are very helpful and supportive.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

The process of finding the apartment in casa valley and getting the application approved was a breeze. The office management was wonderful and was able to answer most of our question.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

It's been a good experience to live here.. 1 thing I liked the most about this place is location and location.. very much surrounded by all neccessary places.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

The community is amazing and very friendly. The same can be said about the management of the community. Furthermore, the community has a beautiful view of the lake and a lovely walking path.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Nice, friendly neighbourhood. Very nice school district, business centers are near by, movies and other entertainments are near by. Friendly staff.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Nice community, nearby Valley Ranch Elementary School. Fresh interior renovations boast premium features that include a complimentary washer and dryer, mounted microwaves, stainless steel appliances and brushed nickel fixtures and hardware.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Nice place with lots of greeneries and plenty of suns shines. Maintenance quick and staffs are really good. Enjoying my stay. My daughter loves it.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Awesome! I liked this place. No issues so far. I like the canal view nearby. Looks beautiful in summer. Maintenance is quick. Staff is really nice.