Casa Valley Apartments

4.5

4.5

We have lived in Casa Valley Apartments for the past 2 years. We cant say anything but positive about the apartments. Appreciate the efforts put in by the team during the pandemic.
Nice place with lots of greeneries and plenty of suns shines. Maintenance quick and staffs are really good. Enjoying our stay here . Canal walk nearby. No plans to move to any other apartment in near future. Would strongly recommend this apartment.
We have lived here for almost two years and enjoyed the neighborhood. There are many things to do around here. The apartments are pretty well maintained with superb amenities to offer.
It's good experience. Great maintaince team, friendly environment, loved it. I have positive experience loving here , I would strongly suggest my friends o be part of this community.
Location of this community is good and all stores are nearby. Schools are also nearby for kids. Noise free area around community. Good people around here!
superb neighborhood !!. Fantastic staff :).. excellent maintenance (These guys always wears a smile) :). Hats off to their work during the snow storm days!!No pantry place which is a big negative from my side :(." Maintenance guys take good precaution during these pandemic days to keep the community safe! They do a great job!! We can hear voices from neighbor house which is okay for us unless it's midnight 😂." - Rating: 3.5 stars
superb neighborhood !!. Fantastic staff :).. excellent maintenance (These guys always wears a smile) :). Hats off to their work during the snow storm days!!No pantry place which is a big negative from my side :(." Maintenance guys take good precaution during these pandemic days to keep the community safe!! They do a great job!! Matte is awesome! We can hear voices from neighbor house which is okay for us unless it's midnight." - Rating: 3.5 stars
Hi I love 💕 this Casa valleyappartment wounderfull negeborhood and nice community everything nearly and peaceful place school also near waking distance and is copple isd my kids love 💕 this apartment
The management has done NOTHING in regards too my fiancé and my complaints. Every evening when I come home from work there are tons of unsupervised children playing in the road and bikes laying where the cars are suppose too go. The men just watch you shock makes me uncomfortable! Upstairs neighbors are the worlds worst!!!! Very inconsiderate of the people living below them!!! Can’t wait too leave!!!!’