It's a lovely experience which I tend to keep for many years to come. Everything in my Casa ( by the way Casa in Italian means home ), is clean and neat which is mesmerizing for the eye and soul. It's family friendly place, where you see the next generation kids happily playing and experiencing beautiful memories in their childhood. Whether it's Couples having a walk around the safe vicinity of the apartments or kids splashing in the pool makes casa a cool and eye catching place.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

I love the environment. It is clean. Maintenance is great. Swimming pool is clean. Kids play in the pool during summer. In school days, kids get small treats on every Friday from the office. Our family loves to stay to here.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Good community but missing playarea for children’s. Great walkway across the canal for evening trolls. Small fitnesss center and pool in the community

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

It is wonderful being here in the community. It is lively here. All the shopping points are close by tats the big advantage being here. School, hospital, groceries are just few miles away.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

We are staying since July 2017 and recently renewed our lease. Support staff is always prompt and they are always there to help. We are looking forward to next year.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Good and small community to live.Maintenance team is very good and very quick. Community area is always clean. But some buildings have been infected with lots of roaches recently.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

it is nice community with spacious apartments. I have maintained the cleanliness in the community very nicely.i have 2 bed 2 bath with lots of closets.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Office staff has been extremely helpful in assisting me acclimate to the area and new apartment. Provided local furniture and utility providers.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

I have been there for last three years and had an awesome experience there.. awesome neighborhood, location is approaching to almost 90% of your requirements.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

I absolutely love this community! Everyone is so welcoming and friendly. The location is great. Calm and quiet neighborhood with pretty quick access to major highways. Maintenance is awesome and quickly respond to your requests. The ladies in the main office are amazing! They work with you to make sure you have everything you need.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Apartment unit maintained very well and clean and all of staffs are nice and kind! Casa Valley amenities are pretty and warming. I’m glad to move to this property on time smoothly!

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Love location and neighborhood. School is nice. Pretty quite, family friendly. Apartment is clean, but old. I aintaince and stuff are friendly and polite

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Beautiful apartments close proximity to the school's, library and shops. All the complaints are catered with urgency and politeness. Happy to be here.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

I like how you handle your services. You are very fast when you'resatisfying the needs of your customer. your cleanliness is beyond compare.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Been here about 5 months now and it’s been a great experience. Any issues we’ve had have been resolved quickly! Really kind staff and the location is great.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Office people are so helpful and kind. She answered all our queries to the best of our satisfaction. Location is good. Happy kids playing around :)

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Apartment is good, safe to live. Maintenance is really awesome. Public school is close-by and walkable. Restaurants, groceries, mall are around 6-10 miles

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Apartment is safe and nice.. maintenance is good.. valley Ranch elementary school is in walkable distance. Grocery stores, Park and library is near to apartment

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Friendly community. Excellent maintenance staff and those guys are super friendly. Management needs to be bit more resident friendly. Recently they have been charging customers more and more..

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Nice community.. but no play area for children. They charged me for pest control without notifying me. They even didn’t do pest control in my apt and they charged me $200

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Casa valley appartments are the best in neighborhood. The main attraction for the residents is valley ranch elementary school that is walkable.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Administration is very helpful. Apartment is very neat, spacious. Raenn and Mari are very good and welcoming. Any issues in the apartment is sorted out very quickly.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

The reason I live here is because it is near where I work. The scenery and the canal is definitely a great advantage of the community. However, the buildings are old.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

I have lived at Casa Valley for nine years now and have no desire to move. The location is central to Dallas and Fort Worth, my canal view is awesome, and the management and maintenance crew are very friendly and capable.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

I like this apartment with lot of Tamil/Indian neighbors. Also, we recently celebrated Halloween and Diwali celebrations here at the community. Also, we have family nights which are very good if you have school age kids