Casa Valley Apartments

4.5

4.5

Nitin
Great community and all you need is around within 5 miles that's means quick access to moat of the things. Great living place in valley ranch area!!!
Rajul S.
We love πŸ’• casa valley appertament it so convenient for everything and we love Nebor hood also My kids love πŸ’• they don’t want to move any wears they love πŸ’• coppel isd too much Is number one is casa valley
Apoorva
Very good apartment to live. Best amenities available. Center for all the needs. Walkable distance to many indian stores. Since it is near to trail, it makes more beautiful to stay for nature lovers.
Padmanabharao K.
Good. Great Service & excellent location for everything. Nice neighborhood. Kids always have company and they cheer up everyday along with friends...
Verified Resident
Casa valley Apartments community is good place to live with . Lots of Indian families are here. marketplace , library and schools are nearby to this place.
Nitin
Always feel good to stay here. Everything is nice and nearby are is noise free. kids playing around and school are nearby. Casa valley is good to stay always!
Saroj
Best place to raise kids. Best Location, top rated school nearby. Best maintenance staff. Good community with no crime. Rent is high but still cheaper from nearby homes.
Suresh
I recently moved and I’m enjoying my stay here so far. Reasonable rent, Spacious apartment, walkable distance to school, groceries and restaurant. Management is reachable always specially Randy is very helpful whenever I reach him with questions
Lauren
about 2 months ago
Very peaceful, neighbors are friendly and the atmosphere is peaceful! It’s amazing just my little community is beautiful and calm. I appreciate the staff and maintenance always staying on top Of everything.
Kranthi Kumar
about 2 months ago
This casa valley 500 apartments are very comfortable, peaceful and good for kids playing. We have nice neighbors and good parking space for visitors.