Casa Valley Apartments

4.5

4.5

Hi I love 💕 this Casa valley apartment I live here for so many years and I don’t feel like leaving. It is a incredible environment and a lot of friendly people.
We have been living in this apartments for the pas 2 years. The apartments are well maintained with good amenities and falls under a very good school district.
Perfect location of this community... Nearby canal & it feels really cool in summer time and walking paths along side canal which is really great for morning and evening walk...
The staff is friendly and helpful. The maintenance team is prompt, efficient, and great. It's quiet, great school district, and close to stores and eateries.
Very beautiful residential community with nice amenities. They have pool, gym, close to parks and trails. I would highly recommend this apartment.
Casa Valley apartments is a great place to live and has a great environment! It’s also convenient with everything so nearby! The school district is great with a nearby library, and the pool is a great spot in the summer!
Its been a good experience so far with this community either be the neighbors, leasing office, Maintainance I have not experienced any issues.
Nice place with lots of greeneries and plenty of suns shines. Maintenance quick and staffs are really good. Enjoying our stay here . Canal walk nearby. No plans to move to any other apartment in near future. Would strongly recommend this apartment.
"superb neighborhood !!. Fantastic staff :).. excellent maintenance (These guys always wears a smile) :). Hats off to their work!!Maintenance guys take good precaution during these pandemic days to keep the community safe! They do a great job!Nowadays we see to it that there are lot and lots of smoking🚬 smell :( :(. That's too bad for a good community with kids around.
"superb neighborhood !!. Fantastic staff :).. excellent maintenance (These guys always wears a smile) :). Hats off to their work!!No pantry place which is a big negative from my side :(." Maintenance guys take good precaution during these pandemic days to keep the community safe! They do a great job!Nowadays we can smell lot of 🚬 even as soon as the doors are open. Reducing the stars mainly because of this!! Feeling so bad for the little hearts due to this. Also as a nature lover we couldn't head even to our patio for some fresh air.