Casa Valley Apartments

4.5

4.5

Maintenance is top class and professional and timely, Mat will do maintenance work with at most care and with top service quality, will recommend
Nice place with lots of greeneries and plenty of suns shines. Maintenance quick and staffs are really good. Enjoying our stay here . Canal walk nearby. No plans to move to any other apartment in near future. Would strongly recommend this apartment.
Very quiet apartment. Randy the manager is just so sweet and helpful. Anytime I’ve had something go wrong inside my apartment the fixed it the same day!
Community is good. It will be more useful if u instal some more street lights and mosquitoes are more at door step can’t even open the door in evening s
We have lived here for almost 2 years now and have had absolutely no complaints. The leasing office staff is very helpful with all requests.
We have lived here for almost 2 years now. Really awsome place with a great management. The neighborhood is amazing with everything in close proximity.
superb neighborhood !!. Fantastic staff :).. excellent maintenance (These guys always wears a smile) :). Hats off to their work during the snow storm days!!No pantry place which is a big negative from my side :(." Maintenance guys take good precaution during these pandemic days to keep the community safe! We can hear voices from neighbor house.
Fantastic neighborhood :). Awesome staff :).. excellent maintenance (These guys always wears a smile) :). No pantry place which is a big negative from my side :(." Maintenance guys take good precaution during these pandemic days to keep the community safe! We can hear voices from neighbor house. Casa Valley team esp Mantainence guys worked so hard and took good care on the Snow Storm days!! They need to be rewared for their work def!! Thank you so much!! Giving a 5 especially for the way they took fwd during and after the snow storm days!!
Good community and very convenient with nearby marketplace. So many Indians living and helps to get familiar. Nice to live with known people here!!!
Moved here few days a go from east coast, 5 Stars for the kind maintenance person and all the staff at the leasing office! Because the building itself is old, my apartment does need a lot of work on my end, which I don't mind doing. All appliances seem to work fine despite the fact they look pretty old, so can't complain. Community is lively with many children playing during the daytime. It's amazing to see how it gets so quiet at night. Overall, I appreciate to have found this affordable community to start new life here in Texas.