Casa valley appartment is a good good place to stay with family. Comes in a very good ISD, coppell isd. Stauing here is very good experience.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

We have moved-in recently to casa valley apartments from a different state and residing in a third floor apartment. Third floor in this apartments seems to be very scary especially when you have kids as the steps are from outside and Iron fencing/Grill in front of the door seems to be very delicate and loose. Same is the case with fence in the balcony. Also even if we walk slowly in the apartment, We could hear our foot steps sound and not sure how downstairs people will react going forward. We are keep on requesting leasing office management to move us to any downstairs apartment as its very difficult to stay in this 3rd floor with little kids. Except that rest all seems to be fine so far. Mary is approachable and helpful. Request her to please understand our situation and consider us to transfer to any Ground floor apartment.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

So far so good!! Good maintainence…. Considering the unit, It would be nice if we have enough closets/pantry. Otherwise Its awesome!! Canal walk.. Evening play with kids .. Nearer to the library.. Nice :) Reducing one considering the storage space.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

I like this apartments as it is more spacious and huge . The view from the patio is amazing. They have maintained cleanliness throughout the community. I would recommend it .

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

I'm into my ninth year at Casa Valley. I am still very happy here and see no reason to move. The staff and maintenance people are the best and have become good friends.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

The apartment home is cozy and spacious. It is a small community, quiet, and close to Coppell school district. The staff is courteous and friendly.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Apartment community is peaceful and safe. Office management is nice and kind! Since I requested work order, they responded quickly like same day or next day. Thank you very much!

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Great apartments. Excellent maintenance and friendly staff who always respond to issues quickly. These apartments are amidst of restaurants,shopping, schools and other institutions, I always recommend these apartments which feels like home.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Excellent lake view Community is so clean and management is so friendly. Near to elementary school, Indian store, Taekoundo and Traditional Dance

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Nice community. Great canal trail to go walking/jogging. Really close to shopping area and major highways. Leasing and maintenance team are all nice.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Moved recently to an apartment here. There were some issues found in the apartment but our requests are taken promptly. The good maintenance team.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Moved here a few weeks back and no major complaints so far. Move in process was smooth and hassle free. Pleasant neighborhood and friendly staff. Got the apartment in a good condition except for a few setbacks. Would've given five star otherwise.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

It’s a very good apartment to stay, it provide service also very good. Also find near by school for child and market place to for all your requirements.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Casa valley is a nice community to stay.. neighbors are very helpful and nice. Location is very good, restaurants and grocery stores are near by.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Community is small, nice and tidy. Houses are little older, but very well maintained. Service requests work like wonder. Location is cool, because of the adjacent canal walk and lot many pedestrian friendly paths.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

It's a lovely experience which I tend to keep for many years to come. Everything in my Casa ( by the way Casa in Italian means home ), is clean and neat which is mesmerizing for the eye and soul. It's family friendly place, where you see the next generation kids happily playing and experiencing beautiful memories in their childhood. Whether it's Couples having a walk around the safe vicinity of the apartments or kids splashing in the pool makes casa a cool and eye catching place.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

I love the environment. It is clean. Maintenance is great. Swimming pool is clean. Kids play in the pool during summer. In school days, kids get small treats on every Friday from the office. Our family loves to stay to here.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Good community but missing playarea for children’s. Great walkway across the canal for evening trolls. Small fitnesss center and pool in the community

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

It is wonderful being here in the community. It is lively here. All the shopping points are close by tats the big advantage being here. School, hospital, groceries are just few miles away.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

We are staying since July 2017 and recently renewed our lease. Support staff is always prompt and they are always there to help. We are looking forward to next year.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Good and small community to live.Maintenance team is very good and very quick. Community area is always clean. But some buildings have been infected with lots of roaches recently.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

it is nice community with spacious apartments. I have maintained the cleanliness in the community very nicely.i have 2 bed 2 bath with lots of closets.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Office staff has been extremely helpful in assisting me acclimate to the area and new apartment. Provided local furniture and utility providers.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

I have been there for last three years and had an awesome experience there.. awesome neighborhood, location is approaching to almost 90% of your requirements.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

I absolutely love this community! Everyone is so welcoming and friendly. The location is great. Calm and quiet neighborhood with pretty quick access to major highways. Maintenance is awesome and quickly respond to your requests. The ladies in the main office are amazing! They work with you to make sure you have everything you need.