Great management and maintenance team. Everyone is very attentive to any concerns, maintenance, and repairs. I just started my 10th year here, so need I say more?

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

We are new residents and all the process to move in is straight forward. We were able to change electric and setup automatic monthly rent payments.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

I have been staying here since last 2 years. No complaints so far. Management is good. Maintenance work is done pretty quickly. Nice neighborhood.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Have been staying here since 2 years. My stay has been great. Good community, neighborhoods and awesome management. I would recommend Casa Valley.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

For me it is a best location, apartment compound are very clean, rooms are very nice size, all the shopping center’s, specially Walmart, Sam’s, CVS Indian restaurants are very close. Rent is affordable.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Helpful and friendly office staff and quick resolution of maintainance issue makes our stay peaceful and happy. We r really enjoying our stay at Casa Valley

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Front office is super nice... apartments are very nice. Lovely complex. I love the gym and pool. There are so many lovely hidden pleasures with then complex. Great job

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

CasaValley is a one of the best community around this area. Families will enjoy living among a big group of people from all over Asia. Kids can find good company to get along with. Not the less, many restaurants are very close by.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Casa valley appartment is a good good place to stay with family. Comes in a very good ISD, coppell isd. Stauing here is very good experience.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

We have moved-in recently to casa valley apartments from a different state and residing in a third floor apartment. Third floor in this apartments seems to be very scary especially when you have kids as the steps are from outside and Iron fencing/Grill in front of the door seems to be very delicate and loose. Same is the case with fence in the balcony. Also even if we walk slowly in the apartment, We could hear our foot steps sound and not sure how downstairs people will react going forward. We are keep on requesting leasing office management to move us to any downstairs apartment as its very difficult to stay in this 3rd floor with little kids. Except that rest all seems to be fine so far. Mary is approachable and helpful. Request her to please understand our situation and consider us to transfer to any Ground floor apartment.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

So far so good!! Good maintainence…. Considering the unit, It would be nice if we have enough closets/pantry. Otherwise Its awesome!! Canal walk.. Evening play with kids .. Nearer to the library.. Nice :) Reducing one considering the storage space.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

I like this apartments as it is more spacious and huge . The view from the patio is amazing. They have maintained cleanliness throughout the community. I would recommend it .

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

I'm into my ninth year at Casa Valley. I am still very happy here and see no reason to move. The staff and maintenance people are the best and have become good friends.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

The apartment home is cozy and spacious. It is a small community, quiet, and close to Coppell school district. The staff is courteous and friendly.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Apartment community is peaceful and safe. Office management is nice and kind! Since I requested work order, they responded quickly like same day or next day. Thank you very much!

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Great apartments. Excellent maintenance and friendly staff who always respond to issues quickly. These apartments are amidst of restaurants,shopping, schools and other institutions, I always recommend these apartments which feels like home.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Excellent lake view Community is so clean and management is so friendly. Near to elementary school, Indian store, Taekoundo and Traditional Dance

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Nice community. Great canal trail to go walking/jogging. Really close to shopping area and major highways. Leasing and maintenance team are all nice.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Moved recently to an apartment here. There were some issues found in the apartment but our requests are taken promptly. The good maintenance team.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Moved here a few weeks back and no major complaints so far. Move in process was smooth and hassle free. Pleasant neighborhood and friendly staff. Got the apartment in a good condition except for a few setbacks. Would've given five star otherwise.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

It’s a very good apartment to stay, it provide service also very good. Also find near by school for child and market place to for all your requirements.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Casa valley is a nice community to stay.. neighbors are very helpful and nice. Location is very good, restaurants and grocery stores are near by.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Community is small, nice and tidy. Houses are little older, but very well maintained. Service requests work like wonder. Location is cool, because of the adjacent canal walk and lot many pedestrian friendly paths.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

It's a lovely experience which I tend to keep for many years to come. Everything in my Casa ( by the way Casa in Italian means home ), is clean and neat which is mesmerizing for the eye and soul. It's family friendly place, where you see the next generation kids happily playing and experiencing beautiful memories in their childhood. Whether it's Couples having a walk around the safe vicinity of the apartments or kids splashing in the pool makes casa a cool and eye catching place.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

I love the environment. It is clean. Maintenance is great. Swimming pool is clean. Kids play in the pool during summer. In school days, kids get small treats on every Friday from the office. Our family loves to stay to here.