Casa Valley Apartments

4.5

4.5

Natarajan
Awesome maintenance and Randy helped lot as we are new here in texas. We like this apartment very much and looking forward to know more about this community
Verified Resident
superb neighborhood !!. Fantastic staff :).. excellent maintenance (These guys always wears a smile) :). Hats off to their work during the snow storm days!!No pantry place which is a big negative from my side :(." Maintenance guys take good precaution during these pandemic days to keep the community safe! They do a great job!! We can hear voices from neighbor house which is okay for us unless it's midnight πŸ˜‚."
Jagruti S.
I really love the community it is very home scale and welcoming. People are helpful and friendly. Every experience is each individual's and my experience has been great. The staff is wonderful and have been very helpful. I love the location everything is near by and have easy access to great schools.
Santosh Kumar
Nice location and very beautiful lake view from the apartments. Near to schools and Indian groceries store. Maintenance of apartment is good
Verified Resident
Nice place with lots of greeneries and plenty of suns shines. Maintenance quick and staffs are really good. Enjoying our stay here . Canal walk nearby. No plans to move to any other apartment in near future. Would strongly recommend this apartment.
Zaineb
Awesome community with great parks and trails nearby. Santa Fe trl itself is best suited for walks and a brisk run. The front offi e staff is goox as well.
Ammar
We really like the apartments. The neighborhood is really great with lots of places to visit in very close driving distance. Also the office staff are really helpful.
Lauren
I love it here! It’s a safe neighbor, safe complex and everything is within 5-10 minutes. The atmosphere is fun and the neighbors are sweet.
Nitin
Such a great community to live in and best places nearby during Christmas time, lots of Christmas lights in the park & nearby neighborhood. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 2022!!!
Verified Resident
"superb neighborhood !!. Fantastic staff :).. excellent maintenance (These guys always wears a smile) :). Hats off to their work during the snow storm days last year!!No pantry place which is a big negative from my side :(." Maintenance guys take good precaution during these pandemic days to keep the community safe! They do a great job!!voices from neighbor house can be heard. Overall:nice friendly place. :)