The best place to live. Period. I've been here for a while now, and can't recommend it enough. The apartments are big and everything we need is available.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

This is one of the best places to live in Irving valley ranch area. you will enjoy the scenic canal view if you are lucky enough to get a apartment with canal view. The maintenance guys are very quick and prompt. Randy from leasing office is very helpful.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

We're very pleased with our apartment, the management, the efficient process for requesting maintenance service, the personableness and efficiency of the maintenance professionals, and the upkeep of the well-manicured grounds. Moreover, the lease application process is professional and courteous.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

We found this apartment is very good. Staff is very nice and helpful. Gym could be a little bigger but overall very good apartment. Its adjacent to canal and provide a great view.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Living here has been very comfortable. Very safe and clean environment for family. beautiful canal view and nce walking tracks. Very good management.We are living here for almost 10 years now

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

You all were very helpful during my renewal process and the accommodations and upgrades were very helpful in my decision making as far as extended my tenure with Casa Valley

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

It has been a great stay so far in Casa Valley. The services are good and management is decent. I prefer the landscaping that i have for my apartment.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Have been living here at Casa Valley since 2007. The office staff is great, they answer the phone right away. And asks how are you doing if they can help you in anything. If there's a problem they take the order right away and get it fix. When you come in they always ask you how are you doing and if they can help in anything. The maintenance staff area also great they get their job done right away. Always clean up before they leave and ask if there's anything else that they can help with to please let them know. Also when they come to the apartment or see you at the parking lot always ask how are you doing. The office staff also ask you when ever they see you in the parking lot how are you doing. It's very close to everything. We are very happy that we found the best apartments to live at.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

This is one of the good community in Valley Ranch area which is walking distance from valley ranch elementary school.Very good maintenance services and friendly staff!

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

The staff are really wonderfull. The maintenance team are really prompt when it comes to work orders. I would definitely recommend this community to friends and family.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

They are doing good support for all residents, prompt response for all maintenance request and they keep on updating our request via email as well as phone call. I am very happy to stay here.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

The view of the canal, the varied wildlife, and the walkways along the canal are great and the main reason I moved here 6+ years ago. The management and maintenance crew are very pleasant and have become friends over the years. I'm not happy with the constant rent increases though. Last year my rent increased 10%, which is more in one year than the total increases since I moved in.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

My stay at Casa valley has been awesome so far. I started here in April 2014 and have been happy with my decision to move into this sweet community. Randy (Apartment manager) is one of the Best Community managers & i have ever interacted with. He and the entire staff Kally, Maintenance staff Mateo, Houze etc have made it a smooth journey for us.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

I'm really happy to find this place. Amazing location.. good schools nearby and walk sc ore is also too good.. supermarket, Walgreen is also close...

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

We have been staying here from Aug 2015 and so far we have not faced any issue, Good community to stays and good management who takes care of any issue promptly

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

EXCELANT.BEEN LIVING HERE FOR LONG TIME.ITS A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE THE ENVIRONMENT IS SO NICE YOU CAN RECOMMEND ANYONE FRIENDS OR FAMILY. ITS A GREAT AREA TO RAISE A KID.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

You are very cooperative, and doing a great job. Support staff , Randy & Kelly have been extremely helpful and anytime approachable. We enjoy our stay here

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Move-in was seamless and everything taken care as requested and living made easy. Time to learn more about the community and enjoy the locale.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Last 3 Years wonderful service, every time. Out of my 3 communities living experience in Irving, Casa Valley has thus far the best in all aspects. Keep up the good work.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Weekly or monthly programs can be started involving residents. Some games / pot luck / bring your meal / know your neighbours / kids fun day out.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

community is ok. But swimming pool is not so big. There is no place for outdoor games. But this community is under coppell ISD which is good. My kids love their school.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Great Staff and nice neighborhood maintenance comes whenever you need them to and they are always friendly and patient. The staff really takes time to get to know you and does everything that they can do to help you to have the best living experience possible.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Casavalley is very safe ,clean and calm community. Services are best provided by office people . It's very family friendly community!! We r here for four years without any complain .

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Swimming Pool renovation was awsome. Response time to service requests has also improved a lot. Most of the time, anything that is not working is replaced by a brand new one.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

The interaction with the members in the lease office was excellent. Signing a new lease was very smooth. Staff were very friendly. My kids are excited to know about the popsicle day on Friday after school.