Casa Valley Apartments

Beautiful apartments close proximity to the school's, library and shops. All the complaints are catered with urgency and politeness. Happy to be here.
Been here about 5 months now and it’s been a great experience. Any issues we’ve had have been resolved quickly! Really kind staff and the location is great.
Apartment unit maintained very well and clean and all of staffs are nice and kind! Casa Valley amenities are pretty and warming. I’m glad to move to this property on time smoothly!
Love location and neighborhood. School is nice. Pretty quite, family friendly. Apartment is clean, but old. I aintaince and stuff are friendly and polite
I love the environment. It is clean. Maintenance is great. Swimming pool is clean. Kids play in the pool during summer. In school days, kids get small treats on every Friday from the office. Our family loves to stay to here.
I like how you handle your services. You are very fast when you'resatisfying the needs of your customer. your cleanliness is beyond compare.
I absolutely love this community! Everyone is so welcoming and friendly. The location is great. Calm and quiet neighborhood with pretty quick access to major highways. Maintenance is awesome and quickly respond to your requests. The ladies in the main office are amazing! They work with you to make sure you have everything you need.
I have been staying here since last 2 years. No complaints so far. Management is good. Maintenance work is done pretty quickly. Nice neighborhood.
Have been staying here since 2 years. My stay has been great. Good community, neighborhoods and awesome management. I would recommend Casa Valley.
Maintenance Team and Leasing office team is prompt and responsive. This is one of few apartment leasing office where printer is active and working.