Fabulous quite neat convenient promo services and clean maintenance when you need them they will come and do the right job, friendly and neighborhood is quite Neighbors are friendly and helpful

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Good Community with one of the best elementary school - Valley Ranch Elementary in the school district. Nearby to shopping centres like walmart and good restaurants.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Best apartment experience so far. The staff is wonderful and quick to respond. Community is very clean and location is great. I would definitely recommend this to my friends. I have been staying here for more than 2 years.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Awesome service, instant action on any complaints made, friendly staff. Stacy does an amazing job making sure things get taken care of in a timely manner! We can always depend on her.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Beautiful apartments close proximity to the school's, library and shops. All the complaints are catered with urgency and politeness. Happy to be here.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

I just signed my lease renewal for my ninth year at Casa Valley Apartments, so I might be the senior resident here. The staff and maintenance people are very friendly and attentive to any needs I may have from time to time.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

I have lived at Casa Valley for nine years now and have no desire to move. The location is central to Dallas and Fort Worth, my canal view is awesome, and the management and maintenance crew are very friendly and capable.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Administration is very helpful. Apartment is very neat, spacious. Raenn and Mari are very good and welcoming. Any issues in the apartment is sorted out very quickly.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Been here about 5 months now and it’s been a great experience. Any issues we’ve had have been resolved quickly! Really kind staff and the location is great.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Living at Casa Valley has been lovely. Stacy is an angel in disguise and helps her residents in any way possible. They entire staff is really good when it comes to fulfilling work orders. My A/c went out and it was fix before I got home from work. LOVE CASA VALLEY!

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

I like this apartments as it is more spacious and huge . The view from the patio is amazing. They have maintained cleanliness throughout the community. I would recommend it .

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

It's a lovely experience which I tend to keep for many years to come. Everything in my Casa ( by the way Casa in Italian means home ), is clean and neat which is mesmerizing for the eye and soul. It's family friendly place, where you see the next generation kids happily playing and experiencing beautiful memories in their childhood. Whether it's Couples having a walk around the safe vicinity of the apartments or kids splashing in the pool makes casa a cool and eye catching place.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

I love the environment. It is clean. Maintenance is great. Swimming pool is clean. Kids play in the pool during summer. In school days, kids get small treats on every Friday from the office. Our family loves to stay to here.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

The apartment home is cozy and spacious. It is a small community, quiet, and close to Coppell school district. The staff is courteous and friendly.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Apartment community is peaceful and safe. Office management is nice and kind! Since I requested work order, they responded quickly like same day or next day. Thank you very much!

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

I like how you handle your services. You are very fast when you'resatisfying the needs of your customer. your cleanliness is beyond compare.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

I'm into my ninth year at Casa Valley. I am still very happy here and see no reason to move. The staff and maintenance people are the best and have become good friends.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

it is nice community with spacious apartments. I have maintained the cleanliness in the community very nicely.i have 2 bed 2 bath with lots of closets.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Office staff has been extremely helpful in assisting me acclimate to the area and new apartment. Provided local furniture and utility providers.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Great apartments. Excellent maintenance and friendly staff who always respond to issues quickly. These apartments are amidst of restaurants,shopping, schools and other institutions, I always recommend these apartments which feels like home.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

I absolutely love this community! Everyone is so welcoming and friendly. The location is great. Calm and quiet neighborhood with pretty quick access to major highways. Maintenance is awesome and quickly respond to your requests. The ladies in the main office are amazing! They work with you to make sure you have everything you need.

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Apartment unit maintained very well and clean and all of staffs are nice and kind! Casa Valley amenities are pretty and warming. I’m glad to move to this property on time smoothly!

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Love location and neighborhood. School is nice. Pretty quite, family friendly. Apartment is clean, but old. I aintaince and stuff are friendly and polite

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

Excellent lake view Community is so clean and management is so friendly. Near to elementary school, Indian store, Taekoundo and Traditional Dance

Reply from Casa Valley Apartments

excellent exprience. Pople are friendly and the locality is in prefect place. Office staff is friendly. Indian store, restaurants of all varieties, library and other community stuff, parks all are nearby.