Cascade Apartments

4.2

4.2

I like that the neighbors are quiet, and just keep to themselves. I am ok with my kids playing outside. And all I can say is that we are better then where we used to live.
Cascade apartments is a nice place to live. Nice play structures for the kids. My only complaint would be parking. There isn’t enough parking I think there should be assigned spots so that way other people are not parking in front of your house because when they do then there’s nowhere for you to park.
My experience here have been good i been living here for over 2 years. I have new neighbors at the beginning of the year and it been great we don’t talk much but we greet each other if i see them.
The maintenance is great, but needed are more community events, and stricter rules on environment, such as non smoking should be non smoking, unregistered/visitors should still check in at office.
It's so nice and quiet around here. I also love that there are plenty of kids for my kids to play with any given day. My favorite part is that my apartment looks off to the woods so I get to watch the squirrels when I'm on the back porch.
Always great to see the nicely kept grounds Always great welcoming from neighbors and staff Clean nice safe living area Quiet and welcoming
It's a nice apartment complex living in besides rent going up. The apartment it self are nice and comfortable I didn't really have much problem with noise unless you had your window open but other than that windows closed it's like you can't really hear what's happening outside. There is parking available BUT if you come home one night you won't have anywhere to park cause neighbors got the whole block over. Now come moving out, one lease lady told us that all we had to do was turn in a notice by sept. 1st an be moved out by the 20th and that since we are in the renewing of the lease we didn't have to pay rent that sept. Had to talk to Britt she told us the Info we were told was wrong. Had to scrounge up 1260 for rent 15 days before the last day thanks to that other lady. All in all nice apartment complex to live in but when living here make sure you talk to Britt for all your needs.
Between the price, the clean rooms, nice appliances, multiple play areas, the kind families I have seen...it's just too hard to pick just one thing I am loving about my new apartment!
I haven’t been here for a week yet, but so far I love it. So peaceful and quiet. Kids have a play area. Everything is well maintained. When I ask the office something they’re quick to respond!
It’s very calm and no noisy neighbors. Everything is kept clean and has the grass cut and everything looking nice. Would be nice to have more visitor parking in every street