Living at catalyst is the best because of how close it is to campus, the stadium, restaurants, and hang out spots. Living here really feels like home!

I absolutely love living at Catalyst! it is in the perfect location as its so close to campus and all of my favorite restuarants etc! the pool and gym are cool too!

awesome, i love it and it is a super nice pace to live. I dont have an complaints at all. My roommates are super nice and fun. I can't wait to live here again

Great staff & amenities! The close-knit community and friendly staff are the reason this place runs so smoothly. There’s no way you could not love living here.

I have loved my experience so far at The Catalyst apartments. It is in a great location, close to campus, so I do not have to drive to class.

Whenever I need anything both the management and matiance staff are always super attentive and accommodating! Additionally, the location and pool are such great bonus about living in catalyst!

I love living here I ended up with two random roomate’s who now have become close friends and I love the gym and the pool it’s so nice and convient to have best place i’ve lived in tallahassee by far and I already resigned for next year!!

I love living at Catalyst! Not only is College Town a great part of town, but the apartment complex is clean, quiet, and beautiful. The leasing office staff and maintenance staff are all so kind.

I love catalyst, it’s way better than stadium center where I lived last year. It’s clean, has friendly staff that actually try and help you out. They don’t over charge for things like letting someone in there room. It feels like home!

I love staying here the amenities are great and the staff is so helpful and I love the pool. every time I come to the front office to get my packages they are ready to help and they take the time to remember my face and name to help me out super quick.

Everything so far has been great about my resident experience. The only complaint I have is with the lease signing process. The process is exhausting and stressful.

Reply from Catalyst

I’ve lived here for 2 years now and I love living here! It has great amenities, cleanliness, and the staff is amazing and friendly! Would recommend to my friends!

Reply from Catalyst

I have had an amazing time living in Catalyst. It is a great location, clean, and has a very friendly staff. 10/10 would recommend to a friend!

Reply from Catalyst

catalyst is a great location, close to campus and stores. It is also very clean in the hallways and amenities. The office team always answers any questions and tasks are done at a very reasonable time

Reply from Catalyst

Love living here location is great. The Staff is outstanding especially the maintenance guys. Catalyst has everything I need nice gym, private rooms and bathrooms

Reply from Catalyst

My resident experience at Catalyst Apartments has been great. The layout and ammenities are the best in Tallahassee. Can’t beat this apartment complex.

Reply from Catalyst

Living at catalyst has been awesome. The pool area is always really clean and looks beautiful. Also, the gym is very nice and i like how it is 2 floors.

Reply from Catalyst

I have had nothing but good experiences at Catalyst! The maintenance always responds in a timely manner and the amenities that come with Catalyst are absolutely amazing!

Reply from Catalyst

Everything has been great so far. The maintenance staff has been very quick and attentive with our apartments needs. The only thing I would recommend is having internet access in the study rooms because without it they are kind of useless for getting work done.

Reply from Catalyst

catalyst has a great location since it is very close to campus and also has great maintenance. Whenever something is wrong with my apartment, they come right away.

Reply from Catalyst

Maintenance is amazing and the staff is great they really help with anything I have needed and any concerns that I have had. Great place to live.

Reply from Catalyst

My resident experience has been pretty good! The main thing that drives me crazy is that the front door downstairs isn’t locked. So anyone at any time can get in and that’s not safe.

Reply from Catalyst

Nice community. Great location. Spacious apartment with all the amenities. Fitness center and close to campus and all the action. Affordable rent.

Reply from Catalyst

So far I have enjoyed my time at Catalysts. Although at times it can get a little noisy when people have parties, I don't mind it too much. The staff are all lovely and the location is absolutely perfect!

Reply from Catalyst

Great location and great amenities but the carpets need to be cleaned in walls need to be painted. Other than that great place! I love catalyst