The entire rental process with Cami was great and extremely informative, she explained the lease process and all the benefits of living at Catalyst

Catalyst has been everything I wanted in an apartment. The maintenance is so friendly and always fast and helpful. The facilities are great. Best apartment complex in Tallahassee

Living at Catalyst has made my college experience 10 times better than it already was. Living only steps away from campus is super convenient. The staff is always willing to help and they are able to answer the many questions I always have. The rooms are spacious and the amenities are awesome! I highly recommend living here!!

Love Living here! It's the perfect location close to campus and restaurants/ stores! I love having such a nice gym and pool nearby. The staff is always friendly and I love getting free food here sometimes!

Has updated appliances, a helpful maintenance team, a spacious living area, and a great gym area. Easily the best apartment place in Tallahassee. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else!

I have loved living at Catalyst the past two years. My sister will be living here in the future and my parents love it too. Rent could be a little less pricey and the wifi acts up a lot but overall, great experience.

I really enjoy how Catalyst is close to both College Town, campus, and popular bars and clubs. It's perfect because it's in between all of them and the perfect distance. I don't like the construction nearby but I'm not sure if there's anything Catalyst management can do about that.

living in this community has been my most rewarding experience in college, so happy with the staff, amenities, and the great atmosphere makes this the premier place to live in tally

So far I’m so happy I chose to live at catalyst. It’s in the best location and the best food downstairs during finals week. I would deffinetly recommend living here

This apartment has continually gone out of their way in order to make sure that I am comfortable moving in, and know all that I need to know about the process. The apartments are beautiful, and the community is friendly! I am so excited I get to live here!

I've enjoyed the convenience of living here with the location and fact that most of my friends live here. The amenities are extremely useful and fit my needs. Not really anything bad to say about the apartment itself.

Catalyst offers excellent amenities, its located in a great location that’s easy to get everywhere, and overall just a great building to live in.

Love catalyst! Great place to live and the workers are nice and helpful. It's a great location close to campus too so walking to class is nice.

my experience at catalyst is positive. i enjoy being a resident here, and being able to use all of their amazing amenities. The staff members work very hard.

I love living here! The amenities and the short walk to campus makes the rent all worth it. It takes me less than 10 minutes to walk to campus. The complex is clean and the maintenance team is wonderful

catalyst is great! We're in the perfect location for class, game days, and eating out! Maintenance always comes super fast, either the day of or the next!

I've had a wonderful experience at Catalyst the past two years. My only regret is that I didn't find this apartment complex earlier! The staff is so helpful and nice, especially the maintenance that will take care of your requests the day of.

Every issue we have ever had with our appliances/bedrooms, maintenance has been so on top of it!! Love the location and the gym especially on busy school days!

After living in catalyst for the past 2 years I am very satisfied with my experience. I love how close it is to the FSU campus and how friendly the staff is.

Catalyst has a great location, close to the florida state university campus and college town. Has lots of security cameras and a friendly staff!

it’s so fun here i love the environment and the opportunity to get free starbucks. the pool is so nice and the staff is amazing. i never want to move out

I really do enjoy living in catalyst, however I have had some experiences that weren't the best. One being that I pay 30 dollars a month for a parking spot on the top floor when I know there is people that got the fee waived due to the inconvenience.

Catalyst has been a great place to call home so far this year, I'm so glad I chose to live here. Everyone is incredibly helpful and the amenities are so nice.

Amazing! Everyone here is so friendly and kind all the time. The maintence staff is super quick. The atmosphere is wonderful and the amenities are great

Living at the Catalyst is great. Very clean, close to campus, close to many other places including restaurants and bars, has a pool and other amenities.