Really great neighborhood. Really great area with close restaurants and really close to class. There is so much to do in the area and there is always something going on.

Catalyst overall is one of the best apartment buildings to live in at FSU. The maintenance staff is very efficient and gets things done immediately and the staff is very friendly.

As a resident at catalyst for the past three years, I can honestly say I wouldn't have wanted to live anywhere else. It's so close to campus

great staff and amenities; quick and efficient response to maintenance requests; nice environment and surrounding areas; great place to live

Both the management and maintenance staff are always super helpful. The location is in the center of everything and the pool is an added bonus if it’s a nice day out but could use a heater. Also, there’s a new Greenwise Publix being built right behind the building.

To me, catalyst seems to be the ideal place to live and is awesome. The location is prime and walkable, and finds itself in the middle of college town.

My favorite apartment that I have lived at while at Florida State University. Super close to campus, it is kept very clean and the maintenance staff comes really quickly. Would def recommend living here!

I love catalyst so much!! I’m so happy I love here! I can’t imagine living anywhere else. It has a perfect location and now that there is a good berry under it I never need to leave!

The maintenance here is awesome! Also the gym is also very clean most days and I love the free food days we have downstairs. Overall, really awesome place to live!! The apartment rooms are spacious and cute.

Great location, very close to Fsu campus. Amazing amenities including nice gym and pool. Very clean facility and a safe environment. Staff is great.

I love living at Catalyst! The living room aris w is spacious & the bedrooms are very comfortable to live in. I also love being so close to campus!

I have had an amazing experience at catalyst so far! I love th high ceilings, the walk in closets, the pool, and most I'm portantly the GYM!! The gym is amazing I haven't been to the leech all year.

Great apartment complex close to campus. Spacious kitchen and living area with private bed and bath with walk in closet. Maintenance responds to any calls with timely manner. Only downside is construction site next door.

The entire rental process with Cami was great and extremely informative, she explained the lease process and all the benefits of living at Catalyst

Catalyst has been everything I wanted in an apartment. The maintenance is so friendly and always fast and helpful. The facilities are great. Best apartment complex in Tallahassee

Living at Catalyst has made my college experience 10 times better than it already was. Living only steps away from campus is super convenient. The staff is always willing to help and they are able to answer the many questions I always have. The rooms are spacious and the amenities are awesome! I highly recommend living here!!

Love Living here! It's the perfect location close to campus and restaurants/ stores! I love having such a nice gym and pool nearby. The staff is always friendly and I love getting free food here sometimes!

Has updated appliances, a helpful maintenance team, a spacious living area, and a great gym area. Easily the best apartment place in Tallahassee. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else!

I have loved living at Catalyst the past two years. My sister will be living here in the future and my parents love it too. Rent could be a little less pricey and the wifi acts up a lot but overall, great experience.

I really enjoy how Catalyst is close to both College Town, campus, and popular bars and clubs. It's perfect because it's in between all of them and the perfect distance. I don't like the construction nearby but I'm not sure if there's anything Catalyst management can do about that.

living in this community has been my most rewarding experience in college, so happy with the staff, amenities, and the great atmosphere makes this the premier place to live in tally

So far I’m so happy I chose to live at catalyst. It’s in the best location and the best food downstairs during finals week. I would deffinetly recommend living here

This apartment has continually gone out of their way in order to make sure that I am comfortable moving in, and know all that I need to know about the process. The apartments are beautiful, and the community is friendly! I am so excited I get to live here!

I've enjoyed the convenience of living here with the location and fact that most of my friends live here. The amenities are extremely useful and fit my needs. Not really anything bad to say about the apartment itself.

Catalyst offers excellent amenities, its located in a great location that’s easy to get everywhere, and overall just a great building to live in.