The staff is friendly and maintenance has been very efficient and timely. The amenities are also great because everything is compact within one community

Friendly staff who is always around to help. Countless activities and free food offered all the time. Not to mention the pool and free 24 hour gym.

I love the location it's super convient and easy to get to everything. Espically with the new additions to the college town area it makes life easy.

The Catalyst is a great apartment complex w an amazing staff! Plus, this rewards website is pretty cool as well! Looking forward to more cool stuff

Such a great community! I haven't lived here for long, but I've really enjoy it so far. The staff and amenities couldn't be better. Nothing but a positive experience.

Great pool and tanning area. New equipment recently added to gym and work out rooms. Study rooms and free printing also offered. Quick response to work orders.

The maintenance staff is incredible. Great location! Never had a problem with noise. Awesome pool and fantastic two-story gym! Would not want to live anywhere else!

Living in Catalyst is one of the best decisions of my life. I resigned my second year lease as soon as i could because i knew i didn't want to live anywhere else but here.

Everything is going great so far! The location is super close to campus which is awesome. I am looking forward to meeting new people and living with some of my best friends.

Awesome, staff is great, really care about the residents, location is top notch. Maintenance is super helpful. The appliances and rooms are the best.

The maintenance team is so wonderful! I think front office needs to work on having more positive responses to residents. Sometimes they snap.

So far I am having a pleasant experience with catalyst. It is definitely a breathe of fresh air from my last apartment and it is nice to be able to have easy access to communication but I did call about a sizing for a rug and they never called back even though I was told they would

good amenities, helpful staff, quick and efficient response to maintenance requests, always available to answer questions, nice living environment

The staff at Catalyst is so helpful and informative! They have made the move in process so easy and exciting. Also is in the best location in Tallahassee.

Great location easy 10 minute walk from the center of campus. Great staff. Maintenance requests are fulfilled in a timely manner. Would recommend living here.

I think Catalyst is the apartment complex in Tallahassee! I love living here the staff is amazing and always so kind and helpful. Maintenance always comes in a timely manner which is great!

Catalyst has been a great experience while at a Florida State. The location is perfect. The staff and maintenance are quick to answer any questions I might have.

I don't live at catalyst yet but I have got a lot of emails and reminders from them so that's good. The people who took me on tours were also very friendly

I enjoy being able to obtain rewards for where I live in such an easy and organized website. I love my apartment community and I'm happy to be a part of it! This is amazing!

Everything has been great for the most part since I moved into Catalyst about a week ago. There were a few minor setbacks with utilities and cleanliness of the apartment, but other than that, I cannot complain.

Sign in process was easy and effective. These rewards are a fun and easy way to get connected with other residents and get free stuff i love it.

With such a high volume of sorority girls living moving in, it is surprising Catalyst does;t have early move in available. Seems like a problem for everyone except Catalyst.

Catalyst is a really great apartment! A lot of security and pretty good management. Me and my roommates can not wait to live there again next year!

This place is pretty awesome. Love the maintenance crew, always on time and never left me hanging. Parking is nice , safety here is on point.

I am looking forward to moving in an August! I can't wait for what the new semester holds, and to meet several new people! Great customer service !