Friendly helpful staff, reliable shuttle,nice gym & swimming pool. Treats in the office. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for place.

Love! So far I've had nothing but a pleasant experience with Cavalier Crossing. I can't wait to move in August and see what the community has to offer me!

The apartment community is great. Everybody is very nice and welcoming, and I highly look forward to living at Cavalier Crossing. I would recommend these apartments to everyone!

So far it's been a quick and easy process signing and finding a lease and the staff were really informed and friendly about any questions we had.

Although I have not yet moved in. They staff for cavalier crossing has been very friendly and helpful through this entire application process

Cavalier crossing has excellent amenities, but the interiors of the rooms are dismal at best. The fact that everything is colored the same color is depressing, and the appliances/fixtures and cabinets are all cheap. The sliding mirror doors are tacky, and the sound noise abatement is severely lacking. You can hear every noise anyone makes in the parking lot, and people are out there yelling and screeching their tires at all hours.

I will be moving in soon but so far my experience with the staff has been good. They were able to help me solve an important problem in a timely manner.

So far so good. Haven't received my pass to get into the fitness center/etc yet, but its understandable with new move ins. I did request non-smoking roommates, and I'm not sure that response was acknowledged.

The leasing staff was courteous, helpful, and prompt with communication. Distance coordinating a move and school transfer has its challenges, but you've made the process easier. Thanks!

When I first moved in, the place was a mess. But the management has tried to do a good job of fixing everything. I just hope they continue to do so.

Cavalier Crosding so far has been a good experience. The staff are helpful and responsive and engaging with residents. I feel safe here as well.

Quiet. No issues. Staff are friendly and helpful. Tenants are quiet and respectful. Nice amenities. Good events and free things offered from time to time.

Everything is great. The staffs are nice and they are available during office hours. The maintenance is also quick and professional. Neighborhood is quiet and nice.

I enjoy living at this community and I like all the perks that are offered for residents who live here. The staff are also all very nice and helpful.

I think everything that I get for the amount I pay is very much worth it. The amenities and staff are very nice. The work orders I've had to put in have been slow but does not take away from my overall experience.

There are a lot of things to help us get settled. I really enjoy the staff and the events they have here. I'd recommend this place for my future colleagues

Very good location, and very friendly staff in addition to professional and cooperative management. Fast reaction for maintenance or any claim. quiet area and many good facilities.

It is great! Y'all are doing a very good job of keeping us motivated as well as entertained with the different incentives that y'all have to offer

Office is friendly and maintenance comes quick and is good. There are good reminders for packages and rent. Definitely is a bug problem though.

Very nice area for not a lot of money. People working there are very helpful and informative. Lifesaver for people who didn't get their housing squared away in the fall.

Providing decent and affordable accommodation to students. Services to facilitate studying included such as computer room with printers. Community activities and games for socialisation. This is one of my favorite residents in town.

The management and staff are friendly and cooperative. The place is very clean and there is a nice and very clean garden. There are good facilities like GYM and computer center in addition to internal equipment like dishwasher and washer and dryer. It is located in a good area and there is a near bus station.

I enjoyed living at Cavalier Crossing. The staff are friendly and helpful. The maintenance people were able to come and take care of problems in a timely manner usually.

Looking for apartments in a city you have never been to can be really hard but Cavalier Crossing made that way easier! agreeing on their apartment options with my new roommates was a breeze and having separate leases made it even easier for us to sign up from different states away.

Overall good living here at cavalier crossing. Have had issues with air conditioner but that's being resolved. Calm and comfortable community setting.