Great experience and love the people and the maintenance team. I would like to stay here as long as possible due to the great commute to work.

Very nice apartment insurance that has an excellent community a large space.they are very nice big apartments it is a very big experience that I have lived here since I arrived

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Just an amazing experience , clean, quiet,beautiful. Pool and gym hours awesome . Understanding and compassion staff members. Pretty awesome to be here.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

My husband and I have been living here for over four years and we love the community. It is very quiet and peaceful. I love being able to walk around the pond and feel safe walking.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

We love Caveness a lot. The apartments at Caveness are much more spacious compared to our previous apartment. We also enjoy our daily walks around the pond with our dog.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

It’s quite and I love the lake view. The apartment is very spacious. I haven’t used the pool or fitness center yet but plan to very soon. The location in Wake Forest is a plus too.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

My community experience has been great. It's quiet in this area, neighbors are friendly. Management is always helpful. I would recommend alot of people to move here.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

I really enjoy living at Caveness Farms. It's a quiet neighborhood and the people are friendly. The staff takes care of any issues in a timely manner and the grounds are kept clean and tidy. It's a nice place to call home.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Everyone here is so friendly and welcoming. They go out of the way to make sure everything looks clean. If you need help in the apartment they come to help fast. Great place to live.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Caveness is wonderful place to live. My husband and I have been there for three years now. Maintenance is quick, animals are allowed, the staff is so pleasant to work with, and it truly feels like home.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Best apartment homes in Wake Forest. Staff is friendly and quick to fix problems. The neighborhood is warm and welcoming. The apartments themselves are very spacious.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Absolutely Love it here! Nice, Quiet, Safe and Beautiful. The staff is not only Amazing but Prompt. Needs are met in a timely manner. Amazed!

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Love living here a great place to live love the fishing pond love the walking trails my dog love the dog park the office staff is very nice And great at there jobs

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

My community is quiet and convenient. However, we do need other forms of transportation like go Raleigh to transport to airport, local malls, answer shopping centers.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

The property is so pretty with maintained grounds and it is quiet. My neighbors are super friendly and maintenance has been great, you will love it here.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

They are very nice apartments is a very big experience since I arrived here are the park It is very nice the pool the whole community are very friendly and it is something very nice.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

I have lived in this community for almost 4 years. My husband and I have enjoyed living here. It is convenient to shopping, dining and work for both of us. I am glad that I was just driving around almost 4 years ago and found this community!

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

I love living here. It’s like being at a little lake front home! My dog loves walking around the lake everyday. The geese and ducks tease her. She would live to swim in the lake! It’s not good for the ducks if she were to go in. She’s a water hunting dog! Love you Cali!

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

It’s a very quiet complex and very enjoyable. The apartment was remodeled before I moved in and it is a good look I enjoy my neighbors as well as all the amenities that the complex has.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Friendly and helpful staff. Quiet and peaceful neighborhood community. Overall a pleasant and convenient place to live. Well kept grounds. 5 stars all the way.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

It has been a really good experience to live at Caveness Farms. The location is ideal for shopping, restaurants, entertainment and getting to Raleigh. We have quiet neighbors and very polite. The staff is helpful and the maintenance staff are always around. I love the valet trash!!!

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

We have always loved caveness. The environment is amazing and the apartments are beautiful. The space of the apartments is great!! I also really enjoy the pond.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

My community is quiet, peaceful and beautiful. Wildlife, a pond, pool and so much more. Maintenance is fast when needed. Staff is friendly and parking is easy. I have no complaints. I love my home.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Overall, it's a good experience. Some of the residents don't observe the valet service rules (putting trash out when there is no pickup or earlier in the day) or disposing or using the green pet bags but otherwise a good experience.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Very spacious apts. cabinets surprisingly big. Location is close to major shopping centers. The grounds are well maintained. The clubhouse and pool are very nice