A very quiet neighborhood. Close to almost everything. Pretty view of the lake. Apartments are very spacious with high ceilings and porches that come with screens.

I just moved in, but already I'm blown away by how quiet it is here. It's beautiful, the neighbors are quiet and unassuming. It's lovely, and apartment layout is so intuitive.

From the start, even before I moved in, I got the feeling of “welcomeness” from the staff. Since moving in, the feeling has grown stronger. Besides, I love my unit: the room sizes, the openness, the private stairs and especially the Star age area ! I live right in the lake, and now spend almost all my day working on my screened porch, enjoying the view, the sounds of nature , and even those of cars driving down the road. All in all, it is my best apartment living experience since the early 90’s!! Thanks for the great experience !!

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Spacious, beautiful living space, well maintained with beautiful grounds and excellent office staff. A lot of bang for your buck and convenient to shopping

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

nice serene place, with good quality of people love the trail and lake for my evening walk, and nice exercise room as a member incentive ......

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Quiet community, convenient to work shopping and dining out. There’s a walking trail that allows me to get my daily walk in and enjoy the beautiful surroundings.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

I had a problem with my water bill for over a year. I called the office and they sent maintenance who said there was nothing wrong. Finallly I called Milestone and they had my toilet replaced which I was very happy about but the. Next month I got my water bill to my surprise it was good only $26.00 . But the next month it was back up, so I called the office again and they sent Steve who said he saw no problem and to call the water company ( which cost another $35 to come out and check the lines but they found nothing wrong with any of the lines. I had to call my son to change the inside parts of the toilet and now it works and my water bill has gone down . I can’t understand how maintenance could not fix that problem .i had to shut my water off and live like a pioneer woman flushing my toilets with buckets of water. That’s sad . I’m so glad my son fixed the problem.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Nice quiet environment. Would give it 5 stars if maintenance responded more promptly and was better at communicating what they did/didn't do.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Nice, safe community. Love walking around the pond in the property. Needs interior updating in almost every aspect. Staff is. Ice but hard to get them on the phone.

it is so peaceful, clean, office people are wonderful helpful i use the gym everyday and pool and the BBQs for us to use one gas and the other is a normal one. We love it here!

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Great place to live and the setting is beautiful. I have really enjoyed the peace and quiet of the complex. I love the pond and the geese, although they do make quite a mess.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Great place to live everyone is so friendly from the neighbors to the staff. I look forward to renewing my lease and enjoying the pool and trail!!!

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Initially caveness farms was great , cheaper than the other options and with equal amenities, a good community and real events monthly. Over the years however prices have skyrocketed with nothing to show for it apart from aging apartments , a reduction in amenities, reduction in maintained staff while increasing office staff, monthly events are now comically bad barely attended things with little to no effort put in. We will be moving out next year and sadly happy to do so.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Wonderful neighborhood, the office staff is always ready to help with a smile Will recommend to all friends. The only issue we have there is a lot of dog waste in the grass

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

The area is close to everything so that is great and the lake is beautiful with the wild life. The dog park and gym could be much larger and I dont like the fact that I can hear every foot step of the people above me and doesnt help that they are rude also. But other than that the staff is amazing!

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Love living here so far! Everyone is friendly and the complex os really clean. Let’s see how my little ones like it now! Can’t wait to really start the family here!

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Katie has been an angel with our long distance move. She made our experiences with moving to the community a pleasant one. From filling out applications to signing everything electronically. We look forward to living here.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

There is a lot that has been a positive experience living in Caveness Farms. Overall, I love it here. However, I am only able to give it a 3.5 rating due to constant disturbance from noise in the apartment above me. There are issues with the flooring underneath the carpet plus the tenants above have a large, heavy dog. These issues need to be addressed.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Lovely place to live. Can't complain. Would have to say the quiet and location is key to living happy and at peace. No traffic sounds and good people.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

It’s been pleasant and efficient . The helpful staff at the front office was so helpful. The grounds are kept in Awsome shape all the neighbors are friendly and kind . And the apartment is very quiet

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

We have loved living here and have been residents for almost 4 years. I would give it 5 stars, but we still have older appliances that are outdated. It’s time to upgrade those.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Love it here. Staff at the are so nice. The maintenance people are also nice. Been living here for almost 5 years. Planning on staying here as long as I can.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

I have been at Caverness Farms for 3 weeks and I’m enjoying it so far. I have met all of the office staff and a couple maintenance technicans and they have been very helpful. I’m looking forward to share more of my daily experience as time goes on.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

We loved the speedy rental response when moving into our apartment! Gorgeous property and such friendly staff make this the ideal place for us to start our family!

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Noise below is horrible, every weekend they continue to play loud music and have parties. Not sure how others have not complained about them but it is awful.