We have loved living here and have been residents for almost 4 years. I would give it 5 stars, but we still have older appliances that are outdated. It’s time to upgrade those.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Love it here. Staff at the are so nice. The maintenance people are also nice. Been living here for almost 5 years. Planning on staying here as long as I can.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

I have been at Caverness Farms for 3 weeks and I’m enjoying it so far. I have met all of the office staff and a couple maintenance technicans and they have been very helpful. I’m looking forward to share more of my daily experience as time goes on.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

We loved the speedy rental response when moving into our apartment! Gorgeous property and such friendly staff make this the ideal place for us to start our family!

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Noise below is horrible, every weekend they continue to play loud music and have parties. Not sure how others have not complained about them but it is awful.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

It has been quite pleasant to live here. Neighbors are quiet, staff is amigable and close to shopping is great benefit. Only wish there would be more lighting in the parking lot.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

We have nothing but great things to say about Caveness. We love our apartment and the area is so quiet. The neighbors and staff are very friendly.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

I love that we are a quiet neighborhood yet we are very close to a lot of things. I love my screened in patio the most. The staff is nice and helpful when needed.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

The staff is friendly. Apartments are spacious. Most service request are handled promptly . I absolutely love the trash service . I would definitely recommend staying here.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

The location is ideal in Wake Forest, very close to shopping and restaurants. The neighborhood is quiet and clean and well-kept. The staff has been very friendly and helpful so far.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

I love living at caveness farms apartment's. it has a beautiful pond and walking path for my dog and I. the pool is enjoyable and the workout room is very convenient. the staff is friendly, helpful and quick to respond to my needs. I recommend caveness farms to everyone.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Friendly helpful office staff and maintenance. Quick returns on maintenance calls, complex grounds, pool and gym clean. Convenient to shopping without going on highway.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Nice, quiet, friendly people. Office staff is curtious and eager to help with any issues on the move in process. Prompt response to any matinence issues

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Weekends are quiet, walls in apartments are a little too thin I hear everything below and next to me. The pool seems nice I have not gotten a chance to use it yet, and the walk around the lake is nice for nightly strolls

Love it here. Been here since July 2014. I have had no problems. Whenever there’s a problem in my home, the maintenance are always available to fix the problem.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

I love the pet friendly area. Me and my family walk around the pond every day and the scenery is beautiful. We also love the space that each apartment has.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

I love living at Caveness Farms. The neighbors are friendly, staff is very helpful, area is peaceful and beautiful! I’m so happy I chose to move here!!

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Very pleasant living here. Beautiful walking trail , quiet apt . Management always offering community things to do at clubhouse which is a nice perk. Appliances could use some upgrading though . .

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Extremely peaceful and quiet especially from my balcony weather permitting and no cigar smoke from nearby 😢. Tucked in the center of a mini nature forest. Easy access to shopping, dining and main highways. Made many Friends in the Community.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

I really love living at this part meant complex. My apartment feel like home and l love the view of the water. I look forward to spring and summer and the pool.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Great experience and love the people and the maintenance team. I would like to stay here as long as possible due to the great commute to work.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Very nice apartment insurance that has an excellent community a large space.they are very nice big apartments it is a very big experience that I have lived here since I arrived

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Put a maintenance request in for a dishwasher falling out of its housing. The dishwasher was recently replaced by the maintenance department. The tech didn't use new hardware the tech try to use old hardware and the dishwasher was falling out of its housing. The request went unanswered for two business days now I'll have to enter a bill it cost me to install this dishware correctly

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Just an amazing experience , clean, quiet,beautiful. Pool and gym hours awesome . Understanding and compassion staff members. Pretty awesome to be here.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

The rent goes up every year, and my family will most likely be moving after our lease is up do to the increase in rent. I would love to be able to stay or upgrade to a two bedroom apartment without an increase in rent but I know I'm only dreaming.