Caveness Farms Apartments

Love the quietness, cleanliness and fast response to problems. The employees are friendly , helpful and caring. Our apartment is spacious and extremely sound proof. Screened porch a plus.
I moved to the community a week ago. The apartment was 95% to what I would expect upon moving in. I like how quiet the complex is and the more than adequate parking for tenants. So far I enjoy living here and look forward to it being my home for at least the next 13 months.
I moved in 6 months ago and i couldnt be happier with my experience so far! Will definately be resigning my lease soon, neighbors and staff are great!!
I enjoy living here. The staff are great they are always helpful. The maintenance crew are always great they respond as soon as possible. The location is very convenient
Everything is so clean and calming. Love the people and the neighbors and the great shopping. I do love the fact that the movies and the bank re right across capital boulevard.
We have lived here for about 8 months now and I have to say that we are as happy as when we first moved here. I have checked out several other apartment complexes and this is still the only one that gives you a screened in porch and in the summer that can't be beat. The office staff and maintenance workers are just great. Every time I have had an issue or problem it was handled quickly and professionally. The grounds are kept up as are the Apartments. I would recommend moving here to anyone.
move in date is march 23rd, but im already in love with the complex. And the staff is amazing. Sherry has been great and very helpful. We are very excited to be moving into caveness
We move in on March 23rd and I’m so excited! Everything so far has been great and we can’t wait to move in. Sherry helped us with the tour and applying and everything was so easy.
Great and relaxing place to live. The outdoor space is perfect for a nice walk and you cannot beat the scenery for the price. Was my first solo apartment and would highly recommend the community.
Great location, huge apartment. Screened porch for us and the cat. Gorgeous view of pond and fountain. Office staff, manager, and maintenance guys are all terrific. Love living here !