Caveness Farms Apartments

4.6

4.6

The quality and prices of the homes given the location and neighborhood surrounding the community made choosing to move here a no brainer. The staff at Caveness made the move-in process very easy.
5 stars all around, you will love everything about this community, family and pet friendly and close to anything you'd need around town, my little family surely will miss it when it's time to move on!
Love Cavaness staff Sherry and Joy and Chris are very friendly , community is very comforting and residential not apartmentish. Love the views and convenience.
The apartment works great for myself and my adult son. It’s two bedroom two bath or one lower floor no steps, with me using a walker and having troubles getting around it works perfectly
My experience has been great with both staff and my neighbors. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. Staff is very attentive and on point with handling situations. Paying rent is easy, however I do not think there should be a fee charged to pay rent.
Super helpful on move in day and was quick to address and repair any issues. Older apartment living but great and quiet neighborhood that is well kept.
Been here 9 years and I love it! My neighbors are the best. Close to work and shopping! Doesn't get much better! The maintenance guys are great! Office staff is great also!
I love it here. It's a good location friendly people & staff. I would recommend it to anyone. Maintenance always responds quickly & the office staff has always made me feel at home .
I’m here almost 7 yrs. I love it here. Friendly staff and neighbors. I have no complaints. My next door neighbors been so helpful to me. They check on me everyday to make sure I’m ok and if I need anything.
this has been my best three years apartment living experience in 30 plus years. The staff is great, the amenities are fine, the community is uplifting ... and I LOVE the sounds and sights of Nature right by my porch !!! What more can anyone want ? Thank you , Caveness. I love living here !!