Caveness Farms Apartments

4.6

4.6

Kevin
Nothing but good things to say about the apartment complex. I recently got a new job that is work from home. I think I have the best office with a lakeside view.
Sylvia
Excellent! Appears to be a great community of people and quiet. Everyone seems friendly. I feel that I made the right choice by making Caveness Farms my new home.
Kevin
Still no complaints. We love everything about the community and have had virtually no issues that wernt resolved within a couple days. Lookin forward to the rest of the lease.
Patricia
I’ve been living here for over 7 years and love it here. I still enjoy talking to my neighbors and friends here. It’s sad that some people have moved out
John
I enjoy living here however at times the neighbors upstairs and across the way can get very loud do shift work and work weekends so sometimes it’s hard to sleep when I have to get up at 5am but overall good.
Sally
Caveness Farms Apartments is a wonderful family oriented community. Love living here since 2010. The office staff is very kind & willing to help anytime. They keep us informed of changes & they are community driven!!
Timoteo
Quiet and spacious. The neighborhood feels safe. Rooms are mostly comfortable but lack a ceiling fan which would help us lower electric bills.
Lindsay
Everyone is very friendly and has been happy to help. I needed maintenance yesterday and they were here within 10 minutes and fixed my issue.
Kayla
Automatically knew I was home once I’ve signed a lease with caveness! Love the staff, love the apartment, love the neighborhood. Best apartment complex I’ve lived at.
William
I think we are the only residents who’ve now been here the longest, since 1998 AND pretty sure we are the only residents to have lived in the 1, 2, and now the 3 bedroom apartments. Great place to live! The staff is amazing!