I really like this neighborhood. It’s quite and our neighbors are friendly I just wish the maintenance staff was more available. We’ve been waiting for about a week to have simple repairs done.

I found this beautiful lake on the Internet. I had to live on it. I have a older Chocolate Lab Service dog. We are both aging very well. However I can’t walk too far to get to a destination area to walk her. I contacted Sherry and we went to see the apartments. The location is perfect in Wake Forest. Located right by my daughter. I was concerned about gettin a a 1 bedroom on the 4 acre lake so I could just go outside and walk my dog around the water. I had to go back to California. I called and was so worried about getting a place on the lake. Sherry worked with me and sure enough she found my apartment. All of this done via email and phone. I move in in 2 weeks. I’m so excited. Sherry really cares about the residents and goes out of her way to help you! Cali and I both thank you very much! I hope Cali doesn’t decide to go for a swim!😬

So far my experience has been great I just recently moved into caveness and love the quiet. Having a Lakeview is peaceful and I love waking up to the ducks n crane each morning. My dislike is the fact cable TV is tied in to your rent so if I wanted to add channels I do not think we are able?

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Very quiet and nice apartments. Maintenance is done very fast and correctly. I would recommend these apartments to someone looking for a quiet environment.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Love it here, staff is very friendly and helpful. Park like setting, nice for walking and I also enjoy the pond and gazebo. Don't hear the neighbors much, it's pretty quiet here!

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

I will be moving in 9/1/18 but I have had a great experience with the staff(Kevin) in finding the apartment that will be perfect for me. Kevin was very helpful with the application process and made it very easy for me.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

The staff has been so helpful and welcoming. My experience so far has been wonderful. The lake is beautiful. It has been a nice, peaceful place to live.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

We love it at Caveness Farms. The staff is knowledgable and friendly. Our neighbors are so nice, we actually get to say hi to them. Many times neighbors don't even know each other. Quiet and nice, plus close to shopping.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Great experience. Kids love the area. It is very quiet and the neighbors are very friendly. The maintenance crew always comes out and fix the problem

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Compared to my previous apartment complex, I paid more and did not have these great amenities (trash pick-up, cable, the lake/walking path). I am quite happy with my experience here!!

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

It’s a peaceful and quiet community. The apartments are big with TONS of storage area. The showers are amazing. Great neighbors. Helpful and courteous staff. A bit expensive but lots of extras (pool, gym, beautiful lake....).

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

I love living at Caveness. Everyone is so nice and friendly. I feel really safe here. Caveness offers a lot for their residents. A very nice community

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

We love living here, and the staff are always so nice, we get along with our neighbors and are very friendly peo people. Also is nice having a pet cause they can enjoy walking around the pond.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Love living here...quiet & safe. Office staff & maintenance crew are awesome!! Grounds are beautifully kept...watching the geese in the lake is so much fun!

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

The floor plan is wonderful and the area of the home is close to everything like Walmart, Target, and grocery stores. I am very pleased with the layout of my home.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Friendly staff, work orders have always been done in a timely fashion, grounds are kept clean, we love the pond, it is very peaceful and neighborhood is safe and quiet.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Caveness Farms has proven to be one of the best decisions I have ever made. I love looking at the lake every morning, spectacular view. My dog is always eager to take walks around the lake with me. I like the rustic, roomy feel of my apartment. It feels more like a ranch home than an actual apartment!!! I like to think of Caveness, as a little bit country and a little bit rock 'n roll. Walking out the front door, I can walk to restaurants! Who could ask for more?

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Good maintenance, the valet trash can be very hit or miss. Not being able to remove cable from my rent sucks though...and raising rent almost $80 every year feels a lot like punishing a quiet tenant.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Overall living at an apartment home in Caveness Farms has been painless. Whenever I need maintenance, the request is answered immediately. The staff is friendly and personable. I am currently enjoying my stay. I would recommend this apartment complex to many seeking a transition from the regular apartment residence.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

I love Caveness Farms so much that when I moved back to the area, I came back to this complex! Wonderful neighborhood, great neighbors, and spacious apartments.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Staff are extremely friendly and understanding. Always willing to get the job done :) I appreciate all that they are willing to do and already have done !

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Love the quiet and friendly neighbors. The lake and beautiful trees are added features. Staff is nice and tries to accommodate our needs. Close to shops!

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

I recently moved here and am thoroughly enjoying the community. I have recommended it to two different people I encountered in the office when there for another reason, I could be your embassador!

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

I love fishing at the pond. Quietness is great. Basketball courts is a nice area. Close to shopping is a plus. I’m not a big fan of the basic cable added to rent.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

This is a nice, quiet, clean community. Prompt attention has been paid to maintenance issues. The staff is helpful and pleasant to work with.