Caveness Farms Apartments

4.6

4.6

I just moved in but so far everything is great. The staff is friendly, the apartment is clean, plenty of parking and the view of the pond is a plus.
Some noise issues here and there no problems other than that. As far as the community, nice staff and very clean. Love the view of the pond as well
Nice area, friendly staff, lots of area to walk. Relativity quiet, easy access to shopping. Convenient to 540, country living feeling but close to everything.
It is so quiet and I feel like I live with nature here. Very friendly snd attentive staff. The office staff & maintenance has always been very responsive and polite.
Great Place to live. The apartments are very quite inside so you don't hear your neighbors and have always had good response from maintenance.
I’m been living here since Aug 2014. And I absolutely love it here. The staff are wonderful and very friendly. I love the neighborhood, people here are very friendly.
Me & my boys love it here! The pool, lake, playground and courts provide us with plenty of fun things to do just a short walk away from our front door. We are close to shops and parks and the wake forest community is great!
I have enjoyed my short time that I have spent here. All of the workers are very friendly and very helpful. The neighbors are great and so are the geese
It was okay. The lady told us we were going to get an upgraded apartment with stainless steel appliances for the same price as the regular apartment for $1,000. But on the day we were moving in, we got a regular apartment with no upgrades. My husband was furious that they didn’t specify everything. Either way, I still enjoy living there.
Been a splendid time for me. Have had a great 3 years here and would highly recommend it to anyone who might be interested. Had a peaceful experience with the staff and wonderful people who live nearby.