Caveness Farms Apartments

4.6

4.6

I’m here almost 7 years. Love my neighbor, they are very friendly. The staff are very friendly as well. I love my apartment. Love that everything is close by
Older but well built apartments with well maintained grounds. I have am apartment facing the lake and enjoy watching the wildlife. Caveness Farms staff are prompt with answering questions and dealing with issues.
Pleasant and clean with quiet neighbors. Overall good responsiveness of the office and maintenance to any problems. Trouble with the gutter guards frequently filling up and flowing over unfortunately, that is my biggest complaint. Spacious rooms. Great closet space.
I can honestly say that I love it and would for sure recommend this location to any and everyone! :) Thank you so much for having my family and I!
It's coming on 2 years of being a resident here at Caveness Farms Apartment homes. I love everything about it. There is nothing negative I can say. Everything from the staff to the residents, to everything else about this place is positive. Everyone that comes to visit me, family, friends, colleagues, etc. absolutely love it here. It truly is a wonderful, happy, place to live. For real!
The neighbors are very friendly and we still love our apartment. The opening of wegmans has made commuting a little more difficult but thats not Caverness Farms fault.
The area is really nice and convenient. Neighbors are friendly as well. We never had any issues or problems with neighbors. Apartment maintenance is quick to respond and fix any issues. The downside is the huge amount of (dog and geese) feces on the property. I always clean up after my dog out of habit. But it is obvious that many do not. I lived here for only one year. To renew the lease, they want to raise the amount to over $100 per month on a one year lease. Also, you can't really open up any windows or doors for air due to the racetrack known as Highway 1/Capital Boulevard being so close by.
Quiet, clean and well maintained . Any issues the staff is quick to respond and address. Love the lake and walkways. It also has great access to all shopping and eatery.
We enjoy living here. We like the layout of the apartment and the actually size of our apartment for the price. One of our neighbors are rude but other than that it’s been good.
So far it has been great living here! I love the views and how quiet the neighborhood is. The pond is amazing and great to walk around in. I feel safe here too!