I love living in Caveness Farms. It's perfect for someone single like myself, everyone is friendly, and it's a wonderful community to be a part of.

Love it here! Customer service is awesome and always quick to fix any problems. Staff is super friendly and very welcoming to the residents.

Cavaness Farms is amazing. Not only are their apartments beautiful but the staff is beyond helpful and really make the experience great! The staff go above and beyond to get you into that perfect apartment. Plus they are pet Friendly!

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

I enjoy living at caveness farms because you don't have far go to the stores. The staff is always helpful and friendly and eveytime I have a problem they always there to help.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Great neighborhood, great people. I love the location! The office staff is wonderful and very helpful. Maintenance issues are fixed in a timely manner!

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

I love living here, been here for a year and some change and its been nice ever since we first walked in the door. We have a pond that is nice to walk around and see turtles and geese. Its a great place to live.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Easy move in, great staff. Everything is in great shape and so close to everything you need. The path around the lake is perfect for waking my dog.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

I love this community- I previously lived here for 5 years then purchased a home & moved away for 4 years- I just sold my home & now have moved back here to Caveness Farms - because it’s a great community, the people in the office are exceptional when it comes to service & friendship!

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

We are moving in in November and so far everything has gone smooth and we are excited to make our new home. Sarah has been especially great in assisting us with any questions we have, along with Sherry. Moving into a new place can be stressful and they have made this a breeze.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

I love living here! The neighborhood is quiet and having the pond behind my complex is soothing for me and entertaining for my two cats! I have never had any issues with maintenance coming to help with issues ranging from a simple light bulb change to my AC stopped working in the hottest part of summer! They have always been courteous and responded quickly to any questions I have had.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

I absolutely love living here. The neighbors are great, and it is a wonderful place for us to have our first home. I wouldnt want to rent anywhere else.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Overall timely response to repairs, courteous neighbors, excellent and friendly office staff. Safe and convenient location. Spacious apartments.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

I have been here 7-1/2 years and I love it! Close to everything but it is so nice and peaceful. Neighbors are the best and I have made friends for life!

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

We have admired these apartments for several years, when when had the opportunity to finally become apartment dwellers, we immediately chose Caveness Farms. Sherry and Katie have been helpful and delightful. The few things that needed attention in the apartment were addressed right away and the few outstanding items will be done when parts arrive. Chris and Renaldo have been great in making all the repairs. We are happier here than we imagined.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

My fiancé and just moved in and we are enjoying our new apartment so far. It’s a very soothing and relaxing place to be live. The pond view is amazing.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

I love living here. I am glad the patios are screened in and I love the pond. It is nice with the windows open and getting to see the geese and ducks. It is really quiet environment, never had any problems

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Cannot be more happier how peaceful and tranquil I feel living here. So nice to have access to such a beautiful place to live and wonderful neighbors.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

I love living at Caveness Farm. It's comfortable, private community. Nobody don't bother you. I would like to continue to here. It's roomy.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

The community itself as a whole is quite pleasing. No disruptions, altercations, etc. The community members are friendly, and there’s always a peaceful feeling here at Caveness Farms.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Love living here! This is the perfect place that my family and i have ever lived in and we are very blessed to start our new lives here. Everyone Is friendly and we have never had any issues.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

I have only been here for a month but so far everything is great. it's quiet peaceful and I absolutely love my screened I porch as does my wife. The grounds are very well maintained and so are the apartments.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

I enjoy the area. I believe that some residents could assist in keeping the area nicer, as well as Caveness. It almost seems as if parts of the community are forgotten about and left with outdated interior, messy yards, and unfixed amenities. Could be better but not bad.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

I absolutely love it here. I’m here 5 years already. The staff are great. Very friendly. Maintenance guys are also great and friendly. Highly recommended. Bingo nights are fun.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Very quite. Grounds are kept nicely. Maintenance is very responsive. You can not beat the pool view. We love it so far. Afternoon walks when it cools down around the pond are peaceful. I would recommend this community to everyone of all ages.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

This apartment complex has been amazing so far! We have encountered nothing but sweet and helpful people working here. The amenities are perfect and our apartment is everything we could have asked for!