Great and relaxing place to live. The outdoor space is perfect for a nice walk and you cannot beat the scenery for the price. Was my first solo apartment and would highly recommend the community.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Great location, huge apartment. Screened porch for us and the cat. Gorgeous view of pond and fountain. Office staff, manager, and maintenance guys are all terrific. Love living here !

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Response time of staff/maintenance is quick! No real issues living here, however wish the appliances and kitchen area were updated! Love to walk around the pond with my dog

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

I absolutely Love the Peaceful tranquility. Especially where my apartment is, near the pond. Very natural area with geese wildlife. I enjoy watching them. It’s as if I live in the woods or a park. It’s a quiet area and so close to everything for me.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

This is a great neighborhood. I feel safe here and it is very convenient to grocery stores, restaurants and local shopping places. Staff is very helpful when needed.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

So far it’s been really nice. People are friendly and staff are great. I really like the apartment and the location is awesome! I love that the apartment has a patio we’re I can sit and the out door storage will really come in handy.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

I love living here at Cavaness farms. My entire family has love the community here and we love all of the maintenance and office staff as well

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

So far so good. Everyone is incredibly helpful and kind. Neighbors have been great so far. I had an issue with some things when I moved in, but when I called staff was right on it. Loving my apartment, very peaceful.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Peace and quite !!!! This is what I was looking for. I came from a very newer community paying much more but it was extremely loud!!! Love it here and it’s close to pretty much everything.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Amazing Community!! Very Family Friendly, safe and quiet. Close to everything Wake Forest has to offer. Apartments are spacious and very inviting!

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Absolutely love it here. Highly recommended. People are so nice. Great location. Everything’s near by (walking distance). Neighbors look out for one another

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Caveness Farms is a reasonable priced apartment in a wonderful location, from shopping , restaurants, and doctors are all within minutes a way, a very quiet atmosphere with very polite neighbors.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Since moving in August 2019 my experience has been wonderful! Maintenance and office staff are great and the neighbors are quiet and friendly!

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

We are so happy here! Everything and everyone has been so friendly and helpful from office staff to the maintenance crew. We have met some of our new neighbors and they are great. Our 2 dogs are really loving they’re new home too!!

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Overall the experience has been good. When trying to get service done, it can be tricky. Sometimes they come on time and other times it takes a few days. They need to follow up on all there work. Service calls are OK. But overall it is OK living here.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Staff is helpful and prompt with all maintinence issues. Frienldy neighbors and quiet at night. The grounds are well maintained and great place to walk your dog.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

22 years and counting. Great place to live, quiet area, lots of grass, great walking area. Really enjoy the lake and the geese. Doesn’t feel like apartment living.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

This is my first apartment and it is amazing. I love the people that work here and my neighbors. There is a pool and many activities to do with your and family’s and also the people of your community.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

My neighbors bang on the wall while they say I’m too loud. Other than that I love it. The lady in the front office to the left is such a sweet heart. She will find you the perfect apartment.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

I love living in Caveness Farms. It's perfect for someone single like myself, everyone is friendly, and it's a wonderful community to be a part of.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Love it here! Customer service is awesome and always quick to fix any problems. Staff is super friendly and very welcoming to the residents.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Cavaness Farms is amazing. Not only are their apartments beautiful but the staff is beyond helpful and really make the experience great! The staff go above and beyond to get you into that perfect apartment. Plus they are pet Friendly!

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

I enjoy living at caveness farms because you don't have far go to the stores. The staff is always helpful and friendly and eveytime I have a problem they always there to help.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Great neighborhood, great people. I love the location! The office staff is wonderful and very helpful. Maintenance issues are fixed in a timely manner!

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

I love living here, been here for a year and some change and its been nice ever since we first walked in the door. We have a pond that is nice to walk around and see turtles and geese. Its a great place to live.