Caveness Farms Apartments

I am having a wonderful experience here. Community is quiet and peaceful. Everyone is friendly. I have no issues here at all. I would recommend this place to everyone.
I have lived in Caveness for over two years now and I love it. The area is so peaceful. My family and I love walks around the pond the most.
I have lived here at Caveness Farms for 2 years now. My neighbors are very nice and we all get along great. The pool is very nice. I wish the front house would do more get togethers for us. The maintenance guys are very quick to fix anything that needs to be done. I have a great apartment overlooking the pond and am very happy here. I rate Caveness Farms 4 stars.
My family loves all of the amenities offered, and the view to the pond area! We have lived here for about 3 years so far and have never had any major issues! Everybody is friendly!
Great complex to live at. Love the pool & walking trail around the pond! Most everyone is friendly. All the staff are very nice. Quiet environment.
Everyone was very nice throughout the leasing process. The apartment was clean when we got the keys. The only this was that there was no trash can in our apartment
Overall it has been a great experience. Very quiet neighborhood in a convenient location. Of course I wish people didnt let their dogs poop and pee right at the front lawn! I also wish I had newer appliances in the kitchen but overall, my experience here as been a good one.
I wish the rent didn't have to go up at the end of the lease, but we have enjoyed our time here at Caveness Farms, started in a 1 bedroom, had a baby and now we are in a two bedroom.
Quiet area with a super convenient location! I have enjoyed my time here so far! Definitely recommend this location for single workers and couples/small families!
I think the office staff could be more attentive. I had an appointed time yesterday to pay rent and renew my lease. Instead, Joy came to the door with only a pail and had me drop my rent check in there. When I mentioned I wanted to renew my lease before June 7th, I was told to go home and send an email, and they would send me a form to complete. I still don't have the form, but if you know I'm renewing, why the email, form, etc.??