Caveness Farms Apartments

4.6

4.6

Quiet and spacious. The neighborhood feels safe. Rooms are mostly comfortable but lack a ceiling fan which would help us lower electric bills.
Everyone is very friendly and has been happy to help. I needed maintenance yesterday and they were here within 10 minutes and fixed my issue.
Automatically knew I was home once I’ve signed a lease with caveness! Love the staff, love the apartment, love the neighborhood. Best apartment complex I’ve lived at.
I think we are the only residents who’ve now been here the longest, since 1998 AND pretty sure we are the only residents to have lived in the 1, 2, and now the 3 bedroom apartments. Great place to live! The staff is amazing!
1 star
There may be some great people here , we wouldnt know as aside from a clique that seems very close to the staff everyone else is just getting on with life as there is nothing to do communally aside from the pool which is where most of us just want to relax. we used to truly love this place and have had some great memories but lately with ever increasing prices and ever decreasing "perks" of living here its hard to be positive.
So far my family and I love our new community , truly blessed to be a party of this community. Very close to my daughter’s school and very close to all local shopping center. Best location for the price
No complaints here. I have absolutely loved my renting period so far. My apartment is slowly becoming more and more custom to my tastes and it feels more like home.
Sherry Wheeler made the apartment search from beginning to end a smooth sail. She’s professional, sweet and goes above and beyond to make your experience a pleasure. I would not have moved to Caveness if it wasn’t for Sherry.
Love it so far! Maintenance was amazing! Very quiet neighborhood and friendly neighbors. Office staff is very helpful and sweet. However we did notice that the basketball goals could use some work.
Love living at Caveness Farms. It's close to all the shopping centers and grocery stores and also a clean quiet community. The basketball court is really my favorite and the trail around the pond.