Caveness Farms Apartments

4.6

4.6

Jessie
about 9 hours ago
I’m very relaxed here in this community . Great neighbors and access to shopping and dining out. I will enjoy the pool when I learn how to swim lol.

Gracie
Great place to live! Staff is quick to respond to my requests and do a great job fixing things. The overall environment is very peaceful with great neighbors

William
We have lived her since 1998. Started in a one bedroom, then a two bedroom and currently in a three bedroom cottage. I doubt anyone has resided in all three. Lol. But seriously, this community is a great place to call home. The staff and maintenance are top notch! Conveniently located to many restaurants, grocery stores, activities. This really doesn’t feel like rental community, but definitely feels like home.

Anthony
My apartment is perfect for me and when my so stays with me. We are close to so many places to eat, buy groceries, buy clothes, etc. The amenities are great! Everyone here, from the front staff to the maintenance team are beyond awesome.

Marion
It’s been wonderful living here at Caveness Farm. I wish the pool was indoors. That’s my favorite part of the living here. I enjoy my neighbors and the staff who help’s when necessary.

Peter
We really enjoy living at here. The complex is well kept the staff marvelous it’s a great place to be. It is quiet the wildlife are evere present come join us

David
Spacious apartments; quiet surroundings; great amenities; friendly and accessible staff. They’re even renovating the basketball court and playground area right now!

Ashleigh
Very quiet neighborhood and quiet neighbors. Also very safe. Love the amenities such as the updated gym and basketball court. Has great places to stay active without having to go far.

Samantha
We have a had a great experience here! We have enjoyed that everything is in close distance for us to drive and that is very quite place to live

Amia
Staff is super friendly and also always makes sure things are in order. The maintenance staff is super quick with responding to you. Great place to live.