Caveness Farms Apartments

I have enjoyed my short time that I have spent here. All of the workers are very friendly and very helpful. The neighbors are great and so are the geese
It was okay. The lady told us we were going to get an upgraded apartment with stainless steel appliances for the same price as the regular apartment for $1,000. But on the day we were moving in, we got a regular apartment with no upgrades. My husband was furious that they didn’t specify everything. Either way, I still enjoy living there.
Been a splendid time for me. Have had a great 3 years here and would highly recommend it to anyone who might be interested. Had a peaceful experience with the staff and wonderful people who live nearby.
Excellent customer service. Maintenance team is first class. Neighbors are wonderful and care for each other. The lake, walking trail and gazebo is exceptional. Close to everything you need, can even walk.
Great office staff and maintenance. Quick to return email, phone calls even during this time of pandemic. On top of getting things done around community. Kept very clean. Friendly staff and neighbors.
I have only been living here for a short time but I am enjoying it here at Caveness Farms. The staff is kind and helpful. The neighbors are warm and friendly.
Working on our third year of being at Caveness Farms and we still love it. I really enjoy the location of the apartments, as well as the community.
A little bumpy with a few defective outlets and some minor inconveniences on the move-in but the staff have turned it around. We’re growing fonder of our new home day by day.
love the apartments, just wish we could rehome some geese, there are so so many. Love the pond to fish. Dog park has been great. Maintenance has been good and if we have had issues normally get fixed. Our porch roof has been fixed a few times but still have some issues when raining
I absolutely love it here. I feel very safe. My neighbors are great. Made a lot of friends. People are very friendly. The staffs are also very friendly. I’ve been living here for 6 yrs.