Caveness Farms Apartments

Everything is so clean and calming. Love the people and the neighbors and the great shopping. I do love the fact that the movies and the bank re right across capital boulevard.
We have lived here for about 8 months now and I have to say that we are as happy as when we first moved here. I have checked out several other apartment complexes and this is still the only one that gives you a screened in porch and in the summer that can't be beat. The office staff and maintenance workers are just great. Every time I have had an issue or problem it was handled quickly and professionally. The grounds are kept up as are the Apartments. I would recommend moving here to anyone.
move in date is march 23rd, but im already in love with the complex. And the staff is amazing. Sherry has been great and very helpful. We are very excited to be moving into caveness
We move in on March 23rd and I’m so excited! Everything so far has been great and we can’t wait to move in. Sherry helped us with the tour and applying and everything was so easy.
Great and relaxing place to live. The outdoor space is perfect for a nice walk and you cannot beat the scenery for the price. Was my first solo apartment and would highly recommend the community.
Great location, huge apartment. Screened porch for us and the cat. Gorgeous view of pond and fountain. Office staff, manager, and maintenance guys are all terrific. Love living here !
Response time of staff/maintenance is quick! No real issues living here, however wish the appliances and kitchen area were updated! Love to walk around the pond with my dog
I absolutely Love the Peaceful tranquility. Especially where my apartment is, near the pond. Very natural area with geese wildlife. I enjoy watching them. It’s as if I live in the woods or a park. It’s a quiet area and so close to everything for me.
This is a great neighborhood. I feel safe here and it is very convenient to grocery stores, restaurants and local shopping places. Staff is very helpful when needed.
So far it’s been really nice. People are friendly and staff are great. I really like the apartment and the location is awesome! I love that the apartment has a patio we’re I can sit and the out door storage will really come in handy.