Caveness Farms Apartments

5 out of 5, on my 2nd lease here at Caveness farms and couldnt be happier with the neighborhood, office and maint. Staff and all my wonderful friendly neighbors!
We have been here for over a year. What a great place to live! We are close to everything in town. The trees provide shade for enjoyable evening walks.
I love living here, it is peaceful and neighbors are curteous. Overall timely responses to maintenance and the apartments are spacious and affordable.
Its been very pleasant. Maintenance and workers are super respectful and very polite. Im wanting to renew my leases once it expires and hopefully get a 3 bedroom
Very nice community to live in. Staff pleasant, maintenance staff great and courteous. Could have used new carpet when we moved in. Very worn.
I love living here very peaceful quiet 🤫 and the pool is so healing for my body. I would recommend to anyone that looking for a place to live.
Sarah helped me through the entire process and answered every question I had. She followed up with me 100% of the time. Really glad she was able to help me. Very satisfied.
These are great apartments in a great area. They are a bit older and that brings some issues, but the maintenance and office staff are always friendly and quick to respond to such issues. I have loved my time here and will always recommend it to others
Living at Cavernessfarms is the most delightful experience I have had in my 75 years on this earth. Even though the virus has limited meeting all of our neighbors it is a peaceful and quiet community. A perfect place to retire to the staff are very friendly and there to help at any time.
Professional and responsive leasing staff who work well with residents. Well maintained property with ample parking. Quiet grounds and spacious apartments.