I have lived in this community for almost 4 years. My husband and I have enjoyed living here. It is convenient to shopping, dining and work for both of us. I am glad that I was just driving around almost 4 years ago and found this community!

I love living here. It’s like being at a little lake front home! My dog loves walking around the lake everyday. The geese and ducks tease her. She would live to swim in the lake! It’s not good for the ducks if she were to go in. She’s a water hunting dog! Love you Cali!

It’s a very quiet complex and very enjoyable. The apartment was remodeled before I moved in and it is a good look I enjoy my neighbors as well as all the amenities that the complex has.

Friendly and helpful staff. Quiet and peaceful neighborhood community. Overall a pleasant and convenient place to live. Well kept grounds. 5 stars all the way.

It has been a really good experience to live at Caveness Farms. The location is ideal for shopping, restaurants, entertainment and getting to Raleigh. We have quiet neighbors and very polite. The staff is helpful and the maintenance staff are always around. I love the valet trash!!!

We have always loved caveness. The environment is amazing and the apartments are beautiful. The space of the apartments is great!! I also really enjoy the pond.

My community is quiet, peaceful and beautiful. Wildlife, a pond, pool and so much more. Maintenance is fast when needed. Staff is friendly and parking is easy. I have no complaints. I love my home.

Overall, it's a good experience. Some of the residents don't observe the valet service rules (putting trash out when there is no pickup or earlier in the day) or disposing or using the green pet bags but otherwise a good experience.

Very spacious apts. cabinets surprisingly big. Location is close to major shopping centers. The grounds are well maintained. The clubhouse and pool are very nice

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

We love living at Caveness Farms the amenities, stafff and neighbors are fantastic. The apartments are larger than average and are well maintained.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

I love having a fountain and lake right out my back window. It is very peaceful. Having the added walking trail and doggie stations makes walking around the campus much easier.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Plenty of parking spots. A breath taking lake for catch and release fishing dog walking exercise and more. The valet garbage service is superior all you got to do put your garbage out before 7 pm by 11pm a rep will take the trash to dumpster

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Great communication via email, community activities, quick maintenance response and helpfulness, quiet, friendly office staff, convenient to highway

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

I recently moved to the area from Columbia, SC and so far I love it here. The office staff was extremely friendly and helpful (Thanks Joy and Sherry). The area is gorgeous and peaceful and I love my new apartment it is very spacious.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

The staff is so friendly and concerned about my well being.I do not like this survey as it says I have to have 140 character minimum. Please change this requirement.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

I have enjoyed the quiet and also how clean the grounds are. The only thing that you need to pay more attention to is the stair way are not attended to.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

So far we have only lived at caveness farms apartments for about a week but enjoy the community and all of the surrounding shops that are available in the area

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Staff has always been friendly with me. I love how quick issues are handled. Very peaceful place to live. Professionals all the way. I do notice they care about cosmetics, and they keep the area really clean and tidy. I appreciated it.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Rr=d xvi jjkkcc tu y uh fffttyhgfff frt yyjhgcfccggggggttyyijj n.g. c tu u u bbyt cruz unb b v y u n.g. cf es dc ju un ygd dergyttjhgjjy f bml

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Love living on the lake and I use the walking trail around it. I enjoy the events and try to go to all of them. Everyone here is so nice, met many new friends.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

We have lived here since 1998, yes that is 20 years! A lot has changed. Like the trees getting bigger...LOL This doesn't feel like apartment living, the staff is helpful and courteous. Very convenient to a lot of places to eat and shop.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

I really like this neighborhood. It’s quite and our neighbors are friendly I just wish the maintenance staff was more available. We’ve been waiting for about a week to have simple repairs done.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

I found this beautiful lake on the Internet. I had to live on it. I have a older Chocolate Lab Service dog. We are both aging very well. However I can’t walk too far to get to a destination area to walk her. I contacted Sherry and we went to see the apartments. The location is perfect in Wake Forest. Located right by my daughter. I was concerned about gettin a a 1 bedroom on the 4 acre lake so I could just go outside and walk my dog around the water. I had to go back to California. I called and was so worried about getting a place on the lake. Sherry worked with me and sure enough she found my apartment. All of this done via email and phone. I move in in 2 weeks. I’m so excited. Sherry really cares about the residents and goes out of her way to help you! Cali and I both thank you very much! I hope Cali doesn’t decide to go for a swim!😬

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

So far my experience has been great I just recently moved into caveness and love the quiet. Having a Lakeview is peaceful and I love waking up to the ducks n crane each morning. My dislike is the fact cable TV is tied in to your rent so if I wanted to add channels I do not think we are able?

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Very quiet and nice apartments. Maintenance is done very fast and correctly. I would recommend these apartments to someone looking for a quiet environment.