Put a maintenance request in for a dishwasher falling out of its housing. The dishwasher was recently replaced by the maintenance department. The tech didn't use new hardware the tech try to use old hardware and the dishwasher was falling out of its housing. The request went unanswered for two business days now I'll have to enter a bill it cost me to install this dishware correctly

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Noise below is horrible, every weekend they continue to play loud music and have parties. Not sure how others have not complained about them but it is awful.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

The rent goes up every year, and my family will most likely be moving after our lease is up do to the increase in rent. I would love to be able to stay or upgrade to a two bedroom apartment without an increase in rent but I know I'm only dreaming.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Apartments cost compared to other local apartments is way over priced as to quality. Current management and maintenance staff is below par. Management is not resident friendly.

Weekends are quiet, walls in apartments are a little too thin I hear everything below and next to me. The pool seems nice I have not gotten a chance to use it yet, and the walk around the lake is nice for nightly strolls

Initially caveness farms was great , cheaper than the other options and with equal amenities, a good community and real events monthly. Over the years however prices have skyrocketed with nothing to show for it apart from aging apartments , a reduction in amenities, reduction in maintained staff while increasing office staff, monthly events are now comically bad barely attended things with little to no effort put in. We will be moving out next year and sadly happy to do so.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

I enjoy the area. I believe that some residents could assist in keeping the area nicer, as well as Caveness. It almost seems as if parts of the community are forgotten about and left with outdated interior, messy yards, and unfixed amenities. Could be better but not bad.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

We moved in at the end of June and had some issues with the water and a few items not being correctly connected. We are hopeful that everything gets fixed tomorrow. It has been a good experience so far and can't wait to see how everything turns out.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

My neighbors bang on the wall while they say I’m too loud. Other than that I love it. The lady in the front office to the left is such a sweet heart. She will find you the perfect apartment.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Overall, it's a good experience. Some of the residents don't observe the valet service rules (putting trash out when there is no pickup or earlier in the day) or disposing or using the green pet bags but otherwise a good experience.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Extremely quiet, peaceful and tranquil. Everyone that I have met here has been extremely nice and have developed many friendships. Very conveniently located to everything but tucked away in a quiet setting.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Trash service charge is meaningless . Love the pool. Gym always needs attention and updates. Love how clean the property and the pool is. I like that you guys make attempt to get everyone together.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

I had a problem with my water bill for over a year. I called the office and they sent maintenance who said there was nothing wrong. Finallly I called Milestone and they had my toilet replaced which I was very happy about but the. Next month I got my water bill to my surprise it was good only $26.00 . But the next month it was back up, so I called the office again and they sent Steve who said he saw no problem and to call the water company ( which cost another $35 to come out and check the lines but they found nothing wrong with any of the lines. I had to call my son to change the inside parts of the toilet and now it works and my water bill has gone down . I can’t understand how maintenance could not fix that problem .i had to shut my water off and live like a pioneer woman flushing my toilets with buckets of water. That’s sad . I’m so glad my son fixed the problem.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

I have been living here for 4 years and I love it. The staff, the apartment, the land maintenance, everything is great. Customer service has been quick to respond to any issues that occurred during my time here. My only concern so far is the continuous raise of the rent every year. It went up $300 so far... Soon i won’t be able to stay...

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Love the quiet and friendly neighbors. The lake and beautiful trees are added features. Staff is nice and tries to accommodate our needs. Close to shops!

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Very spacious apts. cabinets surprisingly big. Location is close to major shopping centers. The grounds are well maintained. The clubhouse and pool are very nice

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Only been here a short while, but seems nice so far. Has the fishing pond, with a paved path around it for walking. Basketball court has no hoops though.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

The staff is friendly. Apartments are spacious. Most service request are handled promptly . I absolutely love the trash service . I would definitely recommend staying here.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

There is a lot that has been a positive experience living in Caveness Farms. Overall, I love it here. However, I am only able to give it a 3.5 rating due to constant disturbance from noise in the apartment above me. There are issues with the flooring underneath the carpet plus the tenants above have a large, heavy dog. These issues need to be addressed.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

I have only been here for a month but so far everything is great. it's quiet peaceful and I absolutely love my screened I porch as does my wife. The grounds are very well maintained and so are the apartments.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

We have loved living here and have been residents for almost 4 years. I would give it 5 stars, but we still have older appliances that are outdated. It’s time to upgrade those.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

I love that we are a quiet neighborhood yet we are very close to a lot of things. I love my screened in patio the most. The staff is nice and helpful when needed.

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Great place to live everyone is so friendly from the neighbors to the staff. I look forward to renewing my lease and enjoying the pool and trail!!!

Reply from Caveness Farms Apartments

Nice, safe community. Love walking around the pond in the property. Needs interior updating in almost every aspect. Staff is. Ice but hard to get them on the phone.

Very pleasant living here. Beautiful walking trail , quiet apt . Management always offering community things to do at clubhouse which is a nice perk. Appliances could use some upgrading though . .