Cedar Crest

3.9

3.9

Cedar
I mostly enjoy it here. Mostly. Neighbors are a little unfriendly but my biggest gripe is that the mailboxes are currently defunct and we have to go to the office to pick up our mail. There is no estimation of when the mailboxes will. E fixed and this is very inconvenient.
Verified Resident
Its a nice area, and the apartments are good price but they are a little slow on management. People around are very nice , and the Pen for dogs is a good touch
Amanda
So far I’ve had a good experience. Moved in over a year ago and love how quick maintenance responds to issues I’ve had. Usually next day or day after is when they came to fix it
Monserrat
It’s been okay, not the best, lots of issues in the beginning with previous management. Unit was beyond disgusting in terms of cleanliness. Definitely not worth what you’re asking for currently. Very old unit as well.
Brook
I gave notice to the manager and moved been gone for a month. Now they say it's invalid and want to change me for two full instead of what I was told 1.5. This place has always been a joke first apartment I was in had mold, and they expected me to fork put the money to stay in a hotel when I called Maintence about a drawer that was broken the cabinet under the drawer was full of mold but he didn't see it when he fixed the drawer the roof had a leak and was coming into the walls not my fault so I was not paying for anything once I stated I was going to pursue legal action I then was offered another apartment. Go figure. I would NEVER recommend this place no matter how desperate rent is over priced maintenance sucks and no knows how to do their job correctly
Chase
Pretty decent. It seems like crime has increased in the area… that’s no fault of the apartment management of course but it is noticeable. It’s still a relatively quiet and affordable community.
Esther
We been here for almost 4 years now and have had nothing but good experiences, the stuff in the office is always friendly, the only thing I have to complain is the garbage compactor is still not that far from me but I wish they had other garbage disposal so some residents won’t have to walk so far with our garbage.
Verified Resident
Cedar Crest is a nice place to live; they are fast, efficient and definitely come if there is an emergency... It was snowing and they still accommodated my needs I am very appreciative!
Lillie
It’s been nice here and the office staff is very nice although sometimes they do delay in responding. The trash is always very messy to due to tenants leaving trash outside the cans which is irritating. Other than that, it’s been a great place
Lucy
Cedar Crest accepts larger dogs! That is such a huge plus, the rest hardly matters. Poop bags and cans located throughout- mostly maintained by mgmt. Dog park is small, but allows for off leash potty. Location is convenient if you have a car or bike, probably not too bad for commuting via bus or MAX - on a bus line, about a mile from transit center. Units are quiet - minimal issues with noise from neighbors, loud cars, barking dogs. Parking is decent - spaces feel narrow but people seem respectful of others’ cars. Odd that covered spaces are extra $ and are numbered, but are apparently not reserved. So you can park out of the rain but a different spot each day. Washer/dryer in unit is nice, but our machines are pretty ancient. Had issues with the dryer, and they (finally) cleaned the vents from interior and exterior - still feels inefficient and slow. Garbage/recycling are available. Mgmt has to send a truck several times a week to haul away items that people dump. :-(