Cedar Crest

3.9

3.9

Donna
1 day ago
I enjoy living at cedar crest. I moved in on January 31, 2018. And I have been happy here. I would like to see them get a cleaning service to clean our walkways in the building between our front doors.

Alex
It’s been okay, the maintenance people can be a bit rude. The neighbors are nice and haven’t had any issues there. Trash area can get out of hand sometimes.

Esther
Great experience living here, we enjoy our place, the layout is nice and perfect for our little family, we don’t have any complaints about the apartments I think is a peaceful place to live other then the garbage compactor being to far from us.

Abigail
Spacious and welcoming! Lived here since may and wouldn’t chose anywhere else! The staff are super friendly and helpful. The time I’ve spent walking around the complex I can really see the care they take of the community

Amanda
I like it here. Haven’t had much negative things to say except maybe the time where my car was stolen from the parking lot last year and when I got it back several parts were removed and missing. Other then that, I love it

Kristi
We love our apartment. Just wish the parking situation was better and people would put their trash inside the compactor! We do love our neighbors!

Megan
I love it here. Not a whole lot to mention. Staff is great. We love the apartment itself. There’s just a couple problems we keep having regarding maintenance that is a little frustrating. Overall pretty good though.

Aleksei
The complex is along a main road and key location, that's nice. However it needs some renovations and prices are scary high, trash compactor often breaks sadly. There is a gym and Amazon hub at the complex which are both nice.

Michaela
The location is great and the size of the unit is exactly what we were wanting, however, we have had some issues with the quality of the unit. We have had to put in at least five maintenance requests in the last three months, several of which are recurring issues. Additionally, upon move-in, the unit was not completely cleaned; most notably there was an unflushed and unclean toilet. Additionally, recently the one and only garbage compactor was broken for about a week. Management sent out an email that residents should not throw away their trash until it was fixed, which is not a reasonable expectation. I am not going to let trash pile up in my apartment because the management company did not have a backup plan in case this ever happened. The employees in the office are very nice and have been receptive to our issues. It is just that a lot of the issues with the unit should have been taken care of before we moved in.

David
It's great I love it here its peaceful and not many noises. People are nice around here and my family can call it home around here. There's plenty around us stores parks schools churches neighborhoods it's quite peaceful.