Cedar Forest Apartments

4.6

4.6

Carmen
I love to travel and visit family but I always long to come back home. I feel so blessed to be a resident at Cedar Forest. While so many are struggling to find an affordable place to live that is safe, clean and beautiful I feel so fortunate to have found a place that offers all that I need to be happy.
Emily
amazing location in lovely gated community, i have had great experience living here, the staff are super friendly and easy to talk to. also extremely kid friendly.
Edwina
Children run all over the walk ways between apartments screaming and hollering. I've been waiting on my front window to be fixed since I moved a year ago. Can't open the window without it falling out. If I'm going to pay 900 or more per month then things should be done.
Yoselyn
Good community. Convenient access to stores and doctors. I lived here for 4 years and I loved.Good management. In general my experience so far it’s wonderful.
Fiorella
Should look nicer. It needs a better play ground for kids. May be painting building into a different colors should looks cleaner and newer. Office attention is super nice. The guys that work on call fix is stuff treat you like family, so 100% on that!
Amber
Nice scenery in our backyard. The water brings different birds that my kids love to watch. Pool is nice and big and the park in the back is Useful ..
Jennifer
Quiet apartments. Office ladies are sweet. Paula is great! Maintenance is helpful! Love it here, if only I didn't live on the third floor! Things get fixed pretty fast
Alexandra
Me ecanta mi complejo de apartamento El personal son muy responsable,amable. Mantienen limpio el complejo y en cuanto reparaciones siempre estan disponible Para reparar cualquier Dano en Los apartamentos Los precios de rentas estan mucho mas banjos que otros complejos. Los recomiendo por Los comodo que son.
Tanyah
Cedar Forest Apts are quite nice. I haven't had any major problems since I moved here in October 2021. My neighbors are pretty friendly and it quiet here. The maintenance and office staff are wonderful.
Alejandro
about 2 months ago
Todo bien, mantenimientos al día. Mucha responsabilidad. Un unico detalle seria el pest control que a pesar que lo hacen gradualmente se siguen viendo muchas cucarachas