Centennial Park

So far so good. Not the greatest experience with the unit not being as described, but we’ve got nice neighbors. I guess time will tell how it all turns out.
I love the place! We live here for three years now and enjoy it. Location, management, amenities make it the best fit for me. I would recommend the place.
Great community so far. Staff has been very helpful and apartment was ready for us when we moved in. Even with the current social distancing restrictions we were able to move in seamlessly without any contact.
Quiet neighborhood in a great location. Two bed, two bath apartment is great for us. Love seeing seeing everyone out and about with their dogs and kiddos.
It’s a great environment . I love all the amazing people and all the beautiful natural environment . Especially all the wonderful staff members
We moved a week back. Love this place already! Feels like home. Lots of space. Love having a garage. The area is great and close to everything. The community is quite and clean. Worked with Michele. She is fantastic.
This community just keeps getting better and better. This is the best place I’ve ever lived. The staff is amazing and always willing to help. The neighbors are so friendly. I highly recommend this area, especially if you have kids!
Just moved in a couple of weeks ago. Wendy( manager) and Michele are a pleasure to work with. These ladies do a wonderful job in making you feel at home. This property is well maintained. Love having a garage and received our washer and dryer earlier than expected and really appreciate that ladies.
I have enjoyed my experience living here I Love my yard as crazy as that sounds. I have a dog and it has been the best place for her. My unit is ok they are working on the updates.
This are one of the best apartment in Overland Park. Maintenance and office staff are always friendly and quick to respond to any issues. The workout rooms are open 24//7 are rarely crowded and the pool area is lovely.