Centennial Park

4.5

4.5

It’s not perfect but it’s a great place to call home. My only issue is the air flow in the master isn’t good at all. It’s the warmest place in the house which isn’t great
Great place to live! Maintenance takes care of any issues needed. Quiet neighborhood. Well maintained. New painted buildings and curbs redone.
I’ve lived at CP Apts for 16 yrs now, I love it here!! Nice friendly neighbors and management team. CP location is very convenient to shopping, restaurants and other businesses. Gene
The place as been great so far and the staff is very friendly! When we first moved in the maintainence man was wonderful. He fixed our dishwashers and talked to us.
I have enjoyed my time at Centennial Park Apts. The units are set back so it feels like we have our own neighborhood. Management is quick to respond to any and all requests. I really love having a wood burning fireplace (and having it regularly inspected courtesy of mgmt)
I’ve had a great experience so far! I don’t hear neighbors, what I do see of the neighbors is always a kind interaction. Maintenance is always very timely and helpful
I have loved living here so far! Maintenance is on top of things. It’s quiet! And kid friendly! The only thing I really wish was that the pest control was better. We moved in with ants and spiders everywhere. I know the rain doesn’t help but I wish they used something stronger or better.
I enjoy living in Centennial Park because it is a small, quiet community that is well kept. However, the process of moving in could have been smoother. I have lived here for 90 days and am growing frustrated with the leasing office, but I will reserve my full opinion until I have lived here for 6 months. This is a great place to live if you are single or are raising a family, but I am growing frustrated. As expensive as rent is these days, I want what I paid for and that includes customer/resident service, clear communication and follow-through. Thank you.
We’ve lived here 2 years and it’s been wonderful. The office and maintenance team are incredibly helpful and like a true community! I wouldn’t want to live any where else in Kansas.
I’m loving it so far is so peaceful and friendly neighbors. I’ve been here for two years and haven’t had any issues with any of my neighbors