Shannon and Michelle have been great! Very friendly and made me feel at home! Requested a maintenance repair and Tim completed it the same day! So happy I chose to move to Centennial Park!

After just moving in, everything has been very nice. We have had a few small issues am that have been taken care of quickly. The duplex is nice and is a great location.

It’s a beautiful space. Updated cabinets are great. We’re so happy to be here. Some issues with amenities but won’t be too big of an issue until winter time.

I have never received better customer service than I have when we came here a month ago. The girls in the office are so sweet and welcoming and very accommodating. This neighborhood is quiet and very nice. One of the best places I’ve lived.

Love the area and the quiet neighborhood. There is plenty of room for the value as well as a garage which we have been wanting. Service requests are dealt with quickly.

I loved the fact that we were welcomed with a pizza, pizza cutter, sprite, and plates! We definitely needed it as our first meal on move-in day!

Love living here! Renewed our lease and moved up into a duplex! Definitely loving the bigger space a ton! Community is very quiet for the most part, and the team does awesome at trying to help you in anyway they can.

It has been a great place to live! Anything that needs fix they come fix it in a timely manner, there are a few things that could change but the office staff is great and super clean.

I’ve only lived here a few months but it has been an overall great experience. The apartments are conviently located near 69 and 435 so it’s easy to get too and from Kansas City. No noise complaints and great amenities.

Reply from Centennial Park

I have nothing but positive things to say about Centennial Park. I love my townhouse, very spacious, clean, great location and love having a garage. The staff is great and great amenities!!

Reply from Centennial Park

I love everyone I have met. Quiet and peaceful place. The grounds are kept so beautiful and I enjoy the park and walking trail. Work orders are done promptly and I have fun participating in the online community games. Paula

Reply from Centennial Park

I have lived at Centennial Park for over a year and I love it here. It is just minutes from 69hwy and is in one of the best school districts in the Kansas City Metro area. The office staff and maintenance crew goes above and beyond to help their residents. I would recommend Centennial Park to anyone looking for an awesome place to live. I have signed another year's lease and intend on staying here for awhile.

Reply from Centennial Park

Very nice to live in this area. Very comfortable apartment and Duplex now. Managment and maintenance are extremely accommodating! Very pet friendly also

Reply from Centennial Park

Pretty good thus far! Love the community events and rewards as a whole. The staff always been helpful when needed. Very minimal on things to improve.

Reply from Centennial Park

I absolutely love my apartment. The apartment is really nice and i don’t ever hear anything from my neighbors. Also, Marlena is fantastic. She was so accommodating when I was getting ready to move in. I will absolutely recommend other people to live here.

Reply from Centennial Park

Centennial Park has been a great experience. The staff is very polite, punctual with maintenance, and follow up on all requests. They are understanding of situations. The property is clean and my duplex was very clean when I moved in. It is an updated model, but in general the unit is modern and well taken care of for the age of the complex. When preparing to move I was reading reviews of other communities and Centennial Park was rated as one of the best. I hope my next rental experience is as good as Centennial Park!

Reply from Centennial Park

Beautiful area in Overland Park and a great community with nature. Townhomes are modern and spacious with updated finishes. Perfect for anyone

Reply from Centennial Park

Having a personal garage attached to the unit was what initially attracted me to Centennial Park. But once I took a tour, I fell in love with the closet space as well as the many windows throughout the unit.

Reply from Centennial Park

Parking is extremely limited. Other than that, pretty good so far. Light in bathroom is not sufficient enough to light up entire bathroom adequately. And there’s only one outlet in the bathroom, right by the door.

Reply from Centennial Park

We just moved in a few days ago. Moving from out of state the office associates have been so helpful and friendly. In has made the move a lot easier.

Reply from Centennial Park

Excelente lugar para vivir, muy buen vecindario exelente amenidades elmequipo de empleados siempre muy amables y dispuestos alludar con cualquier problema. Me encanta la ubicación gente vecino

Reply from Centennial Park

Everyone has been so helpful and nice. Moving from Houston to Overland Park into a place I've not seen is scary however I feel extremely comfortable about it because of the customer service I've received.

Reply from Centennial Park

I enjoy living here, neighbors are friendly and the property is always clean. When something is wrong in my apartment, I can count in the staff to get it done. Thank you!

Reply from Centennial Park

Love living here! Will definitely be excited to renew when the time comes! Low the new games you’ve added and how clean you guys keep the pool!

Reply from Centennial Park

From location to service, our experience here has been top notch. We are close to so many great restaurants and shopping areas. Being right on the edge of 69 highway makes it a quick commute to downtown KC as well. The office staff have always been helpful, friendly and knowledgeable.