Centennial Park

This are one of the best apartment in Overland Park. Maintenance and office staff are always friendly and quick to respond to any issues. The workout rooms are open 24//7 are rarely crowded and the pool area is lovely.
I am really enjoying statying in Centennial Park. We like the neighborhood and quick maintenance. They are doing the painting this time. I would recommended this community.
Cool, calm atmosphere, no noises, peaceful environment, nice people. Specially specious rooms and good natural light, near from Market and every facility, I love this community, excellent.
This community center is great to be a resident in. For more than three years we have been living here and so far enjoying it every day! Location, amenities and the management are great!
Awesome experience and it went very smooth transition staff was very helpful we love it here and so does my family and I would recomend for anyone
I recently move in and I absolutely love my apartment. It’s very spacious and a great fit for my family at a good price! The loss of half a star is because of the parking but that’s something I can deal with the home I’ve found here.
Still waiting for light bulbs to be replaced after a week. The garage bulb is needed badly as it becomes pitch black after the car is turned off.
No complaints about the property. Been here for about a month and so far loving it. Only thing I wish was better is comunication with the front office. They can be difficult to get ahold of.
I am enjoying living here! This is a great location. The apartment has a really good layout. If maintenance has been needed, it is completed quickly and efficiently.
Great complex, neighbors are all nice. Quiet neighborhood. Very dog friendly. Management responds quickly if you have a question. Well maintained.