Centennial Park

4.5

4.5

We really like staying in this community. Its a pleasant and quite community. Office also communicates about the events or any maintenance. Its our second here staying here. We love it.
So far so good! This community is BEAUTIFUL! The grounds are so well kept, the apartment is stunning. Staff is great too!! Everything is as close to perfect as it can be
I moved here just over a year ago and really love it here. The maintenance service is exceptional here. I've never had a problem with maintenance responding and taking care of anything that needs done and being professional and courteous. Leasing agent Michael Stone is a breath of fresh air around here and he cares about the residents and responds to your calls and I hope he continues to work here. The grounds are well taken care of and its quiet here. In winter time my sidewalks were always shoveled and ice melt put down. Thanks for providing a safe and beautiful community here.
It's been about a month since I moved in to my apartment and I just LOVE it! The neighborhood is quiet and having my own garage makes it feel more like my own little house rather than an apartment-type of feel. The office staff members were are all so helpful and responsive to questions throughout the leasing process and even after I moved in. Overall experience is 10/10!!
It has only been a week but this seems to be a quiet, safe community that is near many great places to shop and eat. I am looking forward to my time here as my last renting experience was a poor one.
The community has been amazing! No issues whatsoever in the time I’ve been a resident here! Everyone is friendly and welcoming. It’s well kept, clean and safe.
Just moved in, so far the only down side is the lack of timely response from the maintenance staff. Other than a few other minor issues experience has been decent
I loved it here at first, but it’s been going downhill over the past few years. Staff turnover, rude maintenance and staff, and horrible snow removal/ice safety. At first, whenever it snowed, everything would be cleared super early. Now we’re lucky to have anything cleared by midday. No shoveling around cars on the driveway. Sometimes a pile of salt. I shouldn’t have to buy my own salt in order to make it to my front door. My daughter and I have fallen so many times on the ice it’s ridiculous. When brought to management and maintenance attention (as maintenance sat in the office eating candy), they shrugged their shoulders and said they’d look into it. Nothing ever changed. Overall, I’ve been really disappointed recently. I’m at the point where I avoid going to the office or contacting them to due to their rudeness. Community and neighbors are fine—don’t see many people. I wish they’d do more cleanup-my neighbors throw their cigarette butts everywhere and it’s trashy and disgusting.
I love staying here. The residents are so friendly. A quie place to stay specially when u just wanna sleep after a long day work. I can trust my maintenance to go in ans do his job
This is our second year here and we love it. Super friendly neighbors and exceptional staff members! Highly recommended if you’re moving to the area!