Centennial Park

4.5

4.5

I loved it here at first, but it’s been going downhill over the past few years. Staff turnover, rude maintenance and staff, and horrible snow removal/ice safety. At first, whenever it snowed, everything would be cleared super early. Now we’re lucky to have anything cleared by midday. No shoveling around cars on the driveway. Sometimes a pile of salt. I shouldn’t have to buy my own salt in order to make it to my front door. My daughter and I have fallen so many times on the ice it’s ridiculous. When brought to management and maintenance attention (as maintenance sat in the office eating candy), they shrugged their shoulders and said they’d look into it. Nothing ever changed. Overall, I’ve been really disappointed recently. I’m at the point where I avoid going to the office or contacting them to due to their rudeness. Community and neighbors are fine—don’t see many people. I wish they’d do more cleanup-my neighbors throw their cigarette butts everywhere and it’s trashy and disgusting.
I love staying here. The residents are so friendly. A quie place to stay specially when u just wanna sleep after a long day work. I can trust my maintenance to go in ans do his job
This is our second year here and we love it. Super friendly neighbors and exceptional staff members! Highly recommended if you’re moving to the area!
Very peaceful atmosphere quiet environment good neighbors spacious homes, very nice place to live in Overland Park. Every shopping place is nearby. Less commute for many places.
My apartment suits our family perfectly! We have just the right amount of space for our needs. The only thing missing is a dog park! Price is great as well.
My apartment has a lot of space for a really great price. Also Very pet friendly! Responsive and helpful office staff as well as maintenance
5 years of great living in the neighborhood! Great rewards for renewal and consistent care for property provided through my stay! I’ve referred a number of friends and will continue to do so!
I like living here, only problem is we still haven’t gotten our carpet cleaned and bathroom floor replaced. Our lease is up in May and it’s almost been a full year
We renewed our lease for second year stay in Centennial Park. We like to stay in this community. We like our spacious apartment and its surrounding.
Great staff and location, wish the fitness center was open more. Good highway access and shopping. Amenities OK and don't need schools .