Centennial Park

4.5

4.5

Great complex with friendly staff. Grounds are well kept but a little pricey . Great location everything is close within a fifteen minute drive to everything
Although the painting update, roofing repair, and concrete driveway repair of the complex took forever to complete with little communication with residents, it looks very nice now that is finally completed. It’s also good that we can return to our peaceful living again.
This is our second year here and we love it! The neighbors are super kind, the staff are amazing and always willing to help. Even though 2020 has been nothing but heartache for everyone, management has done everything they could to make things more convenient and comfortable for residents.
So far things are still good. When I enter a work order it is usually completed that day. I have tried to communicate to the office a couple of things that have not been done. I am hoping once the new manager gets in the swing of things that is taken care of. Still enjoying our new home and really like the new paint colors!
This are one of the best apartment in Overland Park. Maintenance and office staff are always friendly and quick to respond to any issues. The workout rooms are open 24//7 are rarely crowded and the pool area is lovely.
I am really enjoying statying in Centennial Park. We like the neighborhood and quick maintenance. They are doing the painting this time. I would recommended this community.
Cool, calm atmosphere, no noises, peaceful environment, nice people. Specially specious rooms and good natural light, near from Market and every facility, I love this community, excellent.
This community center is great to be a resident in. For more than three years we have been living here and so far enjoying it every day! Location, amenities and the management are great!
Awesome experience and it went very smooth transition staff was very helpful we love it here and so does my family and I would recomend for anyone
I recently move in and I absolutely love my apartment. It’s very spacious and a great fit for my family at a good price! The loss of half a star is because of the parking but that’s something I can deal with the home I’ve found here.