I have nothing but positive things to say about Centennial Park. I love my townhouse, very spacious, clean, great location and love having a garage. The staff is great and great amenities!!

Reply from Centennial Park

I love everyone I have met. Quiet and peaceful place. The grounds are kept so beautiful and I enjoy the park and walking trail. Work orders are done promptly and I have fun participating in the online community games. Paula

Reply from Centennial Park

I have lived at Centennial Park for over a year and I love it here. It is just minutes from 69hwy and is in one of the best school districts in the Kansas City Metro area. The office staff and maintenance crew goes above and beyond to help their residents. I would recommend Centennial Park to anyone looking for an awesome place to live. I have signed another year's lease and intend on staying here for awhile.

Reply from Centennial Park

Very nice to live in this area. Very comfortable apartment and Duplex now. Managment and maintenance are extremely accommodating! Very pet friendly also

Reply from Centennial Park

Pretty good thus far! Love the community events and rewards as a whole. The staff always been helpful when needed. Very minimal on things to improve.

Reply from Centennial Park

I absolutely love my apartment. The apartment is really nice and i don’t ever hear anything from my neighbors. Also, Marlena is fantastic. She was so accommodating when I was getting ready to move in. I will absolutely recommend other people to live here.

Reply from Centennial Park

Centennial Park has been a great experience. The staff is very polite, punctual with maintenance, and follow up on all requests. They are understanding of situations. The property is clean and my duplex was very clean when I moved in. It is an updated model, but in general the unit is modern and well taken care of for the age of the complex. When preparing to move I was reading reviews of other communities and Centennial Park was rated as one of the best. I hope my next rental experience is as good as Centennial Park!

Reply from Centennial Park

Beautiful area in Overland Park and a great community with nature. Townhomes are modern and spacious with updated finishes. Perfect for anyone

Reply from Centennial Park

Having a personal garage attached to the unit was what initially attracted me to Centennial Park. But once I took a tour, I fell in love with the closet space as well as the many windows throughout the unit.

Reply from Centennial Park

Parking is extremely limited. Other than that, pretty good so far. Light in bathroom is not sufficient enough to light up entire bathroom adequately. And there’s only one outlet in the bathroom, right by the door.

Reply from Centennial Park

We just moved in a few days ago. Moving from out of state the office associates have been so helpful and friendly. In has made the move a lot easier.

Reply from Centennial Park

Excelente lugar para vivir, muy buen vecindario exelente amenidades elmequipo de empleados siempre muy amables y dispuestos alludar con cualquier problema. Me encanta la ubicación gente vecino

Reply from Centennial Park

Everyone has been so helpful and nice. Moving from Houston to Overland Park into a place I've not seen is scary however I feel extremely comfortable about it because of the customer service I've received.

Reply from Centennial Park

I enjoy living here, neighbors are friendly and the property is always clean. When something is wrong in my apartment, I can count in the staff to get it done. Thank you!

Reply from Centennial Park

Love living here! Will definitely be excited to renew when the time comes! Low the new games you’ve added and how clean you guys keep the pool!

Reply from Centennial Park

From location to service, our experience here has been top notch. We are close to so many great restaurants and shopping areas. Being right on the edge of 69 highway makes it a quick commute to downtown KC as well. The office staff have always been helpful, friendly and knowledgeable.

Reply from Centennial Park

We needed a good community for our move from out of state, Centennial Park is that community. So far we are very excited yo be here. Thank you!

Reply from Centennial Park

We love it here! It’s quite and the people are very friendly all around. Our kids love , just can’t wait for them to meet friends they can play with when we settle in all the way.

Reply from Centennial Park

Love this place. Great staff, great townhouse, clean, well kept and large units. Love having a garage. Units are spacious. Garage is oversized.

Reply from Centennial Park

The apartments have tall ceilings with lots of lighting. The ladies in the office have wonderful. They allow 3 pets which was a large factor in the selection process.

Reply from Centennial Park

I have been a resident of Centennial Park for almost a year now and I am very pleased with this community. The staff is very pleasant to work with and helpful in every aspect of the renting experience. I will definitely referring all of my friends and family to this community.

Reply from Centennial Park

I have been very impressed with the community. It is quite, clean, beautiful floor plans and friendly staff and neighbors. I love the location with so much variety of shopping close by and easy access to the highway to anywhere in town quickly. I love my smart lock, ring doorbell and thermostat control. Looking forward to Community parties. Love this place

Reply from Centennial Park

I’ve had a great time so far at Centennial. The staff is always so willing to answer questions when needed, the community is well kept up, great location in Overland Park. Overall I love it. I am hopeful to renew this coming year.

Reply from Centennial Park

Beautiful, clean, great staff!! Request are done quickly! Location is great! The neighbors are great, well so far. It’s been a harsh winter and the guys have been very good at keeping it clean through out the lots and driveways, thank you!

Reply from Centennial Park

Love living here! They always make sure the driveways are clear during snow and do their best to make the roads driveable! A ton better than previous places I’ve lived!!