Everyone has been so helpful and nice. Moving from Houston to Overland Park into a place I've not seen is scary however I feel extremely comfortable about it because of the customer service I've received.

I enjoy living here, neighbors are friendly and the property is always clean. When something is wrong in my apartment, I can count in the staff to get it done. Thank you!

Love living here! Will definitely be excited to renew when the time comes! Low the new games you’ve added and how clean you guys keep the pool!

From location to service, our experience here has been top notch. We are close to so many great restaurants and shopping areas. Being right on the edge of 69 highway makes it a quick commute to downtown KC as well. The office staff have always been helpful, friendly and knowledgeable.

We needed a good community for our move from out of state, Centennial Park is that community. So far we are very excited yo be here. Thank you!

Reply from Centennial Park

We love it here! It’s quite and the people are very friendly all around. Our kids love , just can’t wait for them to meet friends they can play with when we settle in all the way.

Reply from Centennial Park

Love this place. Great staff, great townhouse, clean, well kept and large units. Love having a garage. Units are spacious. Garage is oversized.

Reply from Centennial Park

The apartments have tall ceilings with lots of lighting. The ladies in the office have wonderful. They allow 3 pets which was a large factor in the selection process.

Reply from Centennial Park

I have been a resident of Centennial Park for almost a year now and I am very pleased with this community. The staff is very pleasant to work with and helpful in every aspect of the renting experience. I will definitely referring all of my friends and family to this community.

Reply from Centennial Park

I have been very impressed with the community. It is quite, clean, beautiful floor plans and friendly staff and neighbors. I love the location with so much variety of shopping close by and easy access to the highway to anywhere in town quickly. I love my smart lock, ring doorbell and thermostat control. Looking forward to Community parties. Love this place

Reply from Centennial Park

I’ve had a great time so far at Centennial. The staff is always so willing to answer questions when needed, the community is well kept up, great location in Overland Park. Overall I love it. I am hopeful to renew this coming year.

Reply from Centennial Park

Beautiful, clean, great staff!! Request are done quickly! Location is great! The neighbors are great, well so far. It’s been a harsh winter and the guys have been very good at keeping it clean through out the lots and driveways, thank you!

Reply from Centennial Park

Love living here! They always make sure the driveways are clear during snow and do their best to make the roads driveable! A ton better than previous places I’ve lived!!

Reply from Centennial Park

The staff is outstanding! The neighborhood is quiet and the grounds are kept clean. What I especially like is how sidewalks are kept clean in winter and maintenance requests are handled promptly.

Reply from Centennial Park

Love the area and community, but updates need to be made to amenities. The pool, for example, is really showing its age. But the people are awesome and friendly and the apartments have the best floor plans. We really like living here.

Reply from Centennial Park

So far it’s been a good experience have a few issues here n there but nothing that cannot be fixed. The location is ideal to get on the major highway

Reply from Centennial Park

This place is great. Spacious and well kept units, well kept grounds, friendly and helpful staff and great amenities. Love having a garage too!

Reply from Centennial Park

The apartments are really good. The maintenance is top notch and the staff very friendly. During winter, the staff takes care of quick snow removal to provide a hassle free experience.

Reply from Centennial Park

The community is very well kept the area overall is quiet. I love the fact that they are always on top of keeping the lawn mowed and raked. Even during the bad weather.

Reply from Centennial Park

I have been here now 4 months and love living here! It is a quiet neighborhood with mostly families. The staff is always super nice and have really created a community here!

Reply from Centennial Park

Staff is very nice and friendly. The area is very convenient and it’s great having a garage. Biggest down fall is parking can get difficult if you have anyone over. Other than that it’s a great place to be.

Reply from Centennial Park

Communication has been great in the following ways: Quick to respond, helpful answers, forcible scheduling for appointments, friendly service.

Reply from Centennial Park

Quick move in, helpful staff, all issues were immediately addressed! Super adorable and clean apartments. Pet friendly environment makes these apartments the best choice!

Reply from Centennial Park

Love it here! Convenient and close to everything! The landscaping needs work. Maintenance issues are handled immediately! Leasing staff are very nice.

Reply from Centennial Park

Im staying here as part of temporary housing in a corporate relocation. These apartments feel like home! The staff is helpful and friendly. Im happy Centennial apartments was a part of my initial experience in the Kansas City/ Overland Park area.