Centennial Park

4.5

4.5

George
Beautiful place to live in clean and the customer service is excellent on time maintenance, lawns maintained ,pet friendly, good neighbors and good neighborhood
Kami O.
Nice and beautiful place to live. Well maintained and conveniently located and nice neighborhood. Have been living here twelve years. Professional staff.
Mihalis
The area is well-maintained and the neighbors are quiet. Office staff is friendly and helpful. Zach, the new head of Maintenance could not be nicer or more efficient. I’ve been here nine years and I love it here!
Alisha
This isn’t a luxury complex. It is merely ok. Our apartment doesn’t have proper ventilation meaning one half of the space is cooler/warmer than the other & unfortunately, the part that isn’t is the master bedroom area. There’s of course no way to fix it so our energy bill is high because we have to keep temps awkward so we don’t freeze or overheat. Also, for us to have paid $400 to have a pet, the grounds aren’t clean at all. People don’t clean up after their pets. Management isn’t the most responsive. The icing on the cake is the insanely high rent increase. There is NO incentive to stay here. No new amenities, no updates to the gym(it isn’t even clean) no offer of a deep clean or carpet clean just an increase of over $100 in rent. It’s not like you can move anywhere else because rent is high EVERYWHERE but to increase it this much just because they can is beyond terrible. Not happy but staying because I have to.
Ashley
I loved living here since October 2020. Everyone is friendly and our kiddo loves the pool! Overall it is a great neighborhood with kind and respectful neighbors
Lisa A.
We’ve been here for three years and will most likely be here for a few more. We love the staff, the location and the neighbors. It’s one of my favorite places I’ve ever lived.
Terri
about 2 months ago
My experience here has been great. I really have not had any issues, but when I do, I can submit a work order and it is completed the same day. The location of the complex is close to everything that you need.
Ali
about 2 months ago
In the year I have been here, it has been a good experience. The neighborhood is quiet and I can go for a walk any time without worries. Looking forward to another year.
Jee Sook
about 2 months ago
Convenient location and quite place to live and staff are friendly and fast maintaining service. Wonderful place .I am satisfied with living in this place.
Jodi
about 2 months ago
Great place to live! Maintenance is fast to respond and everyone cares about the community. We’ve lived here 3 years and can’t imagine living anywhere else