Love the location, we are 10 minutes from everything. The gym, pool, and pool table have been some of my favorite things and the overall neighborhood is great, too!

The apartment itself is nice, I like the pool and the amenities. The gym is convenient and the location is excellent. I really enjoy how quiet the community is.

Great community. Our neighbors are nice. My wife and I enjoy having the pool and gym close by. We also like that they are pet friendly. Leasing office is always helpful.

I had great amazing experience for the last three years at center view apartments.Great community and staff, clean, safe, good maintenance..

Overall my experience at Centerview has been pretty good. I really like the increase in community events lately - especially the adult only wine nights! These have been great, especially when trying to meet new people.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

Its been nice. Other than the fact that i live in fear of seeing another roach in my house.also, the gym should be way bigger considering the size of the neighborhood.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

Good facility and management. Clean apartments. Spacious and nice. Very little maintenance. I have been living here for 8 years now. It has gotten expensive since we moved but the its very close to everything. I would suggest that it needs more community activities.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

Keep up work orders please. otherwise, very clean and comfortable. The new playground is a great idea, I am worries about noise though. I have seen a couple bugs in the area and keeping my appt bug free is my top priority. please do absolutely everything to keep it clean!!

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

Great amenities. The leasing staff is always friendly and ready to help. Transferred my lease and they were nothing but helpful. Never had issues with parking. Submitted a couple maintenance requests and they have all been completed well and in a very timely manner. Would highly recommend living here.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

I love living here! Maintenance responds very quickly and the community is beautiful. My only complaint is that there are no elevators (I live on the third floor).

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

good but theres always room for improvements. I had an issue with my air conditioning unit. After not one, not two, but six yes six requests it was fixed.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

I enjoy being a resident of Centerview because the other residents are kind and polite, the area is always kept clean and maintenance dept manages to resolve issues or concerns with in a rapid time frame

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

It’s a great place to live and located in a great area. It’s Close to shops, restaurants, NC State, and downtown Raleigh. Let me not forget to mention the friendly staff.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

The apartment complex is clean and very well kept! It comes with a washer and dryer which is also great, especially for the cost of rent. Its also close to shopping areas as well!

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

Very nice pool and clubhouse area. Great location and easy access to 440. The apartment has great amenities and very affordable. Leasing process was easy as well

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

I enjoy the complex. I wish some of the social events ran later or perhaps on the weekend. I also wish things could be replaced like the carpet or add fresh paint, and I wish the grills at the pool were deep cleaned. It takes longer to cook your food when it's so dirty.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

Great place to live! the location and the neighborhood are good. It's a very quiet area and the amenities are great too. We are happy with our new home. :)

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

It's been almost a year since I have lived at Centerview at Crossroads and I could not be more pleased! We are more than likely to renew our lease for another year soon. The staff, the community, the amenities- everything has been great :)

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

I love living here. The environment is so nice and quiet. My apartment has so many closets I can use. I love sunshine through the big window. I love there is a laundry room to avoid noise.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

Love the apartment complex as a whole. Only complaint is the multiple encounters with snakes. Amenities are great! Complex is quiet and peaceful overall.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

I’ve been here for over two years now and just signed my lease for a third. Love the apartment, location, staff, and amenities. Can’t go wrong!

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

I have enjoyed staying out here...The maintenance staffs are so nice, and they are very good at what they do..They keep the place looking clean, and if anything needs to be done..they will be right there. Thanks Gail

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

Best apartment complex in the Raleigh area. Friendly staff, quick maintenance and great amenities at a great price. Highlights for me are the room size, the pool, and open parking.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

Beautiful community. Great pool. Great location. Friendly and knowledgeable staff at the office. Any maintenance requests are fixed in a reasonable time.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

We moved to Centerview at crossroads due to its affordability and location. We enjoy the amenities, like gym and pool, and the neighborhood is maintained well.