Centerview at Crossroads

Love it here. Great amenities. The staff is super helpful. The maintenance is always prompt. Quiet neighbors. All around a great place to live!
Moving in was so easy it was awesome!! Maintenance is also super helpful and quick to respond! We love living here! Would recommend to our friends!
5/5!! Love it here. Everyone is so friendly and welcoming! I absolutely love the pool and common area. The pool table and shuffle board are a great way to have fun and relax in an extremely nice club house!!
The front office staff is friendly and professional. The maintenance crew is friendly and knowledgeable. Only thing I'd suggest (and not sure if this is doable), is a status update on maintenance work orders. If you're running behind, have a backlog, etc. then a status update would be awesome. Again just a suggestion/idea and not a knock to anyone. Thanks.
This community is awesome! Love the apartment. The layouts are spacious and open. Perfect for my needs. My cats love all of the natural light. It’s the best apartment community I’ve lived at.
We love the layout and size of our 2-bedroom. The neighborhood is quiet but also really close to shopping. Maintenance and leasing staff have been really nice and responsive.
I love living here. The area is perfect, the community vibe is great and the management is amazing! Very close to crossroads, only a 10 minute drive to NC State and 15 minutes to apex.
Overall good experience at this apartment complex. Have been a resident for almost 3 years. Maintenance was very responsive when I had water leaking in the apartment.
I’ve been here for 2.5 years and o have enjoyed it. Great location, wonderful staff and a nice friendly community. It’s quiet at night and it’s great.
Excelente place and location to live. The amenities are clean and great for people to have fun. The neighbors are nice and the office staff is always helpful