We recently renewed our lease because we love it here so much! Safe community, amazing location, and great staff/amenities. We look forward to being here longer!

I have lived here for over a year and have never had a bad experience with the community or the leasing staff. It is in such a convenient area

Great complex! The apartments are spacious, the staff is friendly, and the property is clean and safe. The value is fantastic for the price, and the number of amenities is awesome!

The community location is great. close to downtown Cary and Raleigh at the same time. The staff is amazing, they are always welcoming and trying to do their best to help. The place is always trying to get better and improve the resident experience.

It's a really nice place, with great amenities, and spacious rooms.I rent a three bedroom apartment and is very comfy. The attention in the office is very efficient.

We love it here! The staff is super helpful and fast to attend to our requests. The maintenance staff communicates very clearly and is quick to solve any issue. The buildings are modern and have a beautiful floor plan.

I've had a good experience at crossroads so far after living here for two years. My main complaint is the parking as it is difficult to find a spot around my building after 5:30 pm.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

Parking could be better. But everything is awesome. Front office and maintenance are great. Dog and kid park are definitely what my family needed.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

The community is clean. The front office and maintenance staff are always friendly and willing to assist and/or help you. For the investment to live here, just wish there was a basketball goal/court.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

This is a nice, quiet place to live. The community has great amenities including a pool, gym, car wash, playground for kids, recycling and more. The staff is very friendly and always willing to help you out, if needed. Maintenance requests are completed in a timely manner.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

The apartments are spacious for the prices and is a great location. It is near everything that could possibly need. You can’t beat the price.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

It has been a really great experience living here and they are very accommodating and the is very friendly and helpful! I have recommended these apartments to anybody that’s looking to live in the central Raleigh location

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

Good and the staff are nice and cooperative. The maintenance staff are very responsive, although some of them they just want to finish the mission.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

I've lived in the same apartment for almost 11 years, and while I've always felt it was home, it's the current management team and supporting staff that makes me feel like I'm among family.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

I have lived here for 3 years now. The location is great- close to shopping, restaurants, and entertainment. The apartment complex is relatively quiet. The staff is kind and works hard to make this a great place to live.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

Great experience, except you could hear noice thorough the walls. Otherwise, so far so good. Great location as well as great neighborhood. Glad to move in

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

This year so far has been great and amazing. I used the grill and have a great time seeing people at the pool. This year went quick but enjoyed every moment.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

It was good but the bathroom sink was clogged, the water pressure is low and there are huge bugs. Not to mention parking spaces are limited and the dishwasher is smaller than expected. With all that, we still like the space. It’s our first home together and it’s still spacious. We are happy to be here and understand that all the things listed earlier can be fixed. The lease office is wonderful and it’s close to work and great shops/restaurants.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

Great community and great staff! Easy and smooth process! We can't wait to join this wonderful community. Great amenities & great floor-plans! Bri has been BEYOND helpful.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

Love the location, we are 10 minutes from everything. The gym, pool, and pool table have been some of my favorite things and the overall neighborhood is great, too!

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

The apartment itself is nice, I like the pool and the amenities. The gym is convenient and the location is excellent. I really enjoy how quiet the community is.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

Great community. Our neighbors are nice. My wife and I enjoy having the pool and gym close by. We also like that they are pet friendly. Leasing office is always helpful.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

I had great amazing experience for the last three years at center view apartments.Great community and staff, clean, safe, good maintenance..

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

Overall my experience at Centerview has been pretty good. I really like the increase in community events lately - especially the adult only wine nights! These have been great, especially when trying to meet new people.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

Its been nice. Other than the fact that i live in fear of seeing another roach in my house.also, the gym should be way bigger considering the size of the neighborhood.