So far. So good. Impressed with the quality of the apartment. It is not perfect but no apartment is. I'm also impressed with the quickness of the maintenance workers who respond to requests within 2-3 days. They are prompt and polite!

My experience living at Centerview apartments has been good overall. I really wish the walls and floors between apartments were a little thicker.

Excellent I am so excited love it recommends to everyone that is trying to find a place office staff so helpful and polite I enjoy my apartment so much just roomy balcony is superb love

This apartment complex has been wonderful. The staff is always friendly and quick to respond to any problems. Maintenance is also very fast!

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

The best resident ever. We just moved here this week and we are so happy with it, every thing is clean and much better than our last experience in other resident 👍🥰

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

Centerview is a great place to live! The community is amazing. Maintenance is always prompt, and well done. Awesome amenities-pool, gym, pool table, etc. Highly recommend signing a lease here.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

The neighborhood and proximity to all major shopping centers are awesome. I love having everything 5 minutes drive away. The neighborhood is very peaceful and quiet.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

Great place to live with plenty of amenities to enjoy. Residents are quiet and mostly keep to themselves. Staff at the front have always been extremely friendly and helpful.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

It's great! They are quick to respond to any concerns and the maintenance crew fix issues ASAP! The area is clean and safe as well. I don't get to visit the clubhouse often because of my working hours, but when I signed my lease and walked around it is beautiful!

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

All of the employees have been super nice to me and my fiancee as we've moved in. The apartment is super nice and we can't wait to move everything in!

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

Parking is very hard to come by, especially if you’re trying to find a spot later in the evening. Office staff is extremely friendly and helpful.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

The apartments are nice and the community is pretty great. The only downfall would be the trash can and having to bring it into my house. We have our own and don't like the provided cans. Also, our next door neighbors like to listen to bumping music multiple days a week and sometimes it is hard to relax/sleep. Otherwise great.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

We recently renewed our lease because we love it here so much! Safe community, amazing location, and great staff/amenities. We look forward to being here longer!

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

I have lived here for over a year and have never had a bad experience with the community or the leasing staff. It is in such a convenient area

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

Great complex! The apartments are spacious, the staff is friendly, and the property is clean and safe. The value is fantastic for the price, and the number of amenities is awesome!

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

The community location is great. close to downtown Cary and Raleigh at the same time. The staff is amazing, they are always welcoming and trying to do their best to help. The place is always trying to get better and improve the resident experience.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

It's a really nice place, with great amenities, and spacious rooms.I rent a three bedroom apartment and is very comfy. The attention in the office is very efficient.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

We love it here! The staff is super helpful and fast to attend to our requests. The maintenance staff communicates very clearly and is quick to solve any issue. The buildings are modern and have a beautiful floor plan.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

I've had a good experience at crossroads so far after living here for two years. My main complaint is the parking as it is difficult to find a spot around my building after 5:30 pm.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

Parking could be better. But everything is awesome. Front office and maintenance are great. Dog and kid park are definitely what my family needed.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

The community is clean. The front office and maintenance staff are always friendly and willing to assist and/or help you. For the investment to live here, just wish there was a basketball goal/court.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

This is a nice, quiet place to live. The community has great amenities including a pool, gym, car wash, playground for kids, recycling and more. The staff is very friendly and always willing to help you out, if needed. Maintenance requests are completed in a timely manner.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

The apartments are spacious for the prices and is a great location. It is near everything that could possibly need. You can’t beat the price.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

It has been a really great experience living here and they are very accommodating and the is very friendly and helpful! I have recommended these apartments to anybody that’s looking to live in the central Raleigh location

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

Good and the staff are nice and cooperative. The maintenance staff are very responsive, although some of them they just want to finish the mission.