Well kept grounds, great location, and a super office and maintenance staff. What's not to love? I've been here over a decade and I'm happy to call this place home.

Love the apartment. Some traffic noise but that can't be helped. Maintenance has generally been very responsive and helpful. No other concerns

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

I like living here. Probably the only bad part is that no one ever picks up their dog’s poop so there’s literally dog poop everywhere. When I walk my dog around the apartment complex, I constantly have to make sure she doesn’t step in any dog poop

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

The staff is wonderful very helpful! The maintenance is great! I enjoy living here! It’s a great place! Definitely would recommend Centerview at crossroads!

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

Love living here! Apartments are very nice, staff is super helpful and nice. Great location as well, super close to everything I need! I really like the grounds as well, the shape of them is perfect for running or walking the dog.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

Overall a fantastic place to live. When I first moved in I was a student at NCSU so it was easy to commute back and forth. That was 3 years ago and now that I’m out of college I still like the community and location of this place. It’s a great place for young professionals because of the location and affordability.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

Friendly office team! Always friendly and happy to help! Whether it's service requests or picking up packages, the team has been great to work with.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

Great community,....... great maintenance, .......great staff, ;;;;;great environment, ......safe area,... great neighborhood, .....great location

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

Everyone in the office is very friendly. The property is beautiful and amazing to stay. I don’t have any complaints about this property. Can’t wait for summer to enjoy the pool.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

It’s okay. Still not sure why the recycling bins disappeared and haven’t heard any formal direction from the leasing office on what’s happening, but my monthly trash bill remains high!!! I also wish there was better communication around community events through all channels (email, social media, community portal, etc), not just one. It’s really disappointing to find out about an event that already passed.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

It’s been amazing! The staff is helpful and very knowledgeable. The grounds are well kept and the apartments are very high quality. If you need something fixed they do it right away!

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

This has been an Excellent community to live in. Very safe, and close to everything. The staff is always friendly, maintenance responds quickly and appropriately, and the grounds are kept looking nice year round. Would definitely recommend living here.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

The staff here is wonderful. They try their absolute best to help and fix any issues you may come across. They remember you and build a personal relationship with you.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

I loving living here. I love my fireplace and the layout of my apartment. Great location. Very convient to Crossroads area and Lake Johnson. Would give 5 stars if they updated amentities.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

Enjoy living here, nice facilities and apartment layout. Just frustrated with the amount of noise I can hear from my upstairs and downstairs neighbors: everything from music to footsteps to video games noise. Maintenance is handled promptly and the office staff are friendly.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

Office staff is friendly and respond quickly to requests. I felt there were too many various inspections. Makes more sense to do multiple things during one inspection. One month it's hot water heater, next time it's patio inspection, etc. Do it all at once?

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

It is very nice place to live, relax, and enjoy your life. All services are very good. Centerview Staff are very cooperative and nice . It is luxurious apartment

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

Great location conveniently located to lots of great stores. Clean and quiet neighborhood. Wonderful amenities. Very friendly and helpful staff who are always willing to help with any issues or questions I have. Prompt maintenance, always well documented work that has been completed in a timely manner.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

I have been living at Centerview since September and love it! I feel safe, the people are nice, the staff has been friendly, and overall there have been no problems!

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

i like my community. it is quiet and seems full of young working professionals. the grounds are clean and the garbage is cleared regularly. there is also always plenty of parking available for resides and for guests as well

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

Nice place to live. Good floor plans, good maintenance,night surveillance, friendly management. Has dog park. Lacks Kids play area or any activity center like tennis, volleyball...

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

I’ve lived here for over 5 years now and it’s been great. Maintenace requests are promptly taking care of, but because the apartments are nice, I’ve had very few.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

This is an ideal apartment complex. It is close to crossroads shopping center and has a vet right next door. The apartment is very visually appealing with the stainless steel appliances and fireplace.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

I am new to the community and so far my experience has been amazing and the staff have been so accommodating to my unique situation which made my transition stress free!

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

Super friendly staff that can’t do enough for you! I love going to the office to see their smiling faces. Also our apartment is so spacious, well maintained and if we have any problems we know who to call!!