I have enjoyed staying out here...The maintenance staffs are so nice, and they are very good at what they do..They keep the place looking clean, and if anything needs to be done..they will be right there. Thanks Gail

Best apartment complex in the Raleigh area. Friendly staff, quick maintenance and great amenities at a great price. Highlights for me are the room size, the pool, and open parking.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

Beautiful community. Great pool. Great location. Friendly and knowledgeable staff at the office. Any maintenance requests are fixed in a reasonable time.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

We moved to Centerview at crossroads due to its affordability and location. We enjoy the amenities, like gym and pool, and the neighborhood is maintained well.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

I enjoy this apartment! The staff is wonderful. Never had any problems. The maintence people are so helpful! My dog loves the dog park! Definitely would recommend here!

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

Been here for two months and we absolutely love it! It feels like home and everyone here is so kind. The area is great with quick access to both Cary and Raleigh.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

I really enjoy staying here. The office staff are so kind and helpful. I wish the amenities (such as the coffee machine) was available for use early in the morning before going to work.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

Centerview is a great place to live. The staff are friendly and the clubhouse, gym and pool are always well kept and tidy. Our community is lovely and the location of the apartments are perfect!

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

I'm in love with this place! I love the layout and features of the apartment. All of the cabinets, drawers, and closet space give me plenty of room for all of my stuff. I love the carpet in the living room and bedroom and the patio is one of my favorite parts. The pool is big enough that even when it's a little busy there's still room to spread out. So far, I haven't seen any bugs or had any other reason to call maintenance. All of the blinds are easy to use, the dishwasher works great, the washer and dryer work well, the shower pressure is great, and the a/c keeps us cool.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

Everything has been great so far!!!! I love the apartment itself. I have not made use of the amenities as much as I wish I have, but I have liked what I have seen. I just wish the upfront pet fee wasn't as high.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

Great apartment complex. Everything is done in a timely matter. Nice amenities. Living on the first floor seems to come with lots of bugs but it’s not a big deal to me. Love the patio size on the atlanta.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

Super close to the highway and Crossroads, so convenience is prime. Rooms feel huge because of the high ceilings, and the windows through the apartment bring in so much wonderful light

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

Beautiful apartments, well maintained grounds, great property staff and management, shopping and restaurants just minutes from your doorstep . . . What's not to love?

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

Pool has been amazing and has grill. Very quiet, clean and peaceful. Leasing staff always helpful and courteous. Always going to recommend friends when they to move Raleigh NC.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

I have lived here for two years. Great location, helpful staff, and maintenance always responds to requests quickly! Just close enough to downtown Raleigh.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

We have just moved in and our whole process couldn’t have gone smoother! Our apartment was spotless when moving all of our stuff in which was great as well. The staff here is so friendly and always willing to help with whatever we need!

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

I have lived here almost a month and am loving it so far! Everyone in the office was friendly and helpful with the application and leasing process to get started. I love the location and all the amenities at the complex. Maintenance is timely too.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

I have been living here for over a year and have no complaints about the community. My apartment was very clean when I moved in and everyone who lives here is always nice.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

When I moved in my bathroom tub was not cleaned thoroughly, my ice maker was broken, my keys would not work, and my silverware container for my dishwasher is missing. There is also dog poop everywhere on the property. However I love the layout|floorplan, community, and office staff. The amenities are pretty nice as well.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

Just moved into my new apartment, the rugs were clean and I could tell there was a fresh layer of paint on the wall. So far, so good! Will write a more detailed review after a while.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

The apartment complex is nice and I also like that they have a large pool. The gym is on the smaller size and the rent is increasing rapidly.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

Very helpful staff and a beautiful community. Units are spacious and the complex is in a great location! The amenities are all well kept and I especially enjoy the on site dog park.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

So far so good. Brianna and Brenda were great with helping us get settled! Amazing team. Apartment is as advertised and a great deal in terms of price and location.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

The staff is very friendly and helpful, and the apartments are very nice. We haven't had any big problems or huge complaints since we moved in and maintenance is pretty responsive.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

I was really impressed with the leasing staff when it came time for me to renew my lease. Their effort with helping me transition into a new apartment to have a roommate is really appreciated. They went above and beyond with this!