I have a very unique schedule, so its nice having access to the gym 24/7. I also love the coffee bar when and pool table in the main office next to the pool.

Complex is overpriced for the amenities provided. Gym has WiFi 50 percent of the time, treadmill out of order for a long time, and handles on equipment wore out and peeling.

My experience at Centerview was like living a dream comes true to find a place where everything as you wish. Nice staff, totally great privacy which I was looking for, nice apartments, and good services.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

I just resigned my lease because I love living here. Great amenities, the pool is amazing during the summer, it’s quiet! There is always enough parking right in front of my building. I’ve never had a problem with submitting work orders and getting them completed in a very timely manner!

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

Great leasing staff! My husband and I love it here ! Our first apartment in Raleigh and we couldn’t have been more happy with our choice! Thanks for all you do!

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

I saw a bug one time on the sidewalk near the road so that was horrifying. But other than that, It's perfect. Nice bathtub and the closet is huge.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

No ethernet ports?????? Actually crazy that you have like 3 phone ports per room but 0 ethernet ports in the entire apartment. Never seen anything like it.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

My boyfriend moved here in September and are loving it so far! Clean, quiet, safe, good neighborhood and amenities. We are extremely satisfied.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

Such an awesome place! Love the staff and the pool and how pet friendly it is. Staff love seeing the pets to come in and say hi. No complaints

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

Overall positive experience especially with timely action regarding maintenance issues. Would appreciate more trash facilities around the grounds.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

Great place and awesome residents! Love going to the pool or just hanging out by the picnic tables grilling near my building. Playing cornhole with neighbors is really fun.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

I have living here for the past 7 years. I lived there throughout my high school, college, and now i am facing the real world with a full time job.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

Love the staff here and the location. It is a little pricey and my rent went up a lot more than I was expecting when I renewed my lease. Other than that it’s been great!

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

The maintenance crew cane and fixed our things fully, not just a band-aid solution. The staff is always available to answer questions. The grounds are very clean and well groomed. Super happy living here!

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

Centerview at Crossroads has been my home now for about a month and so far I am satisfied. My apartment is spacious and my neighbors are quite. The environment around here is great!

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

The community is the best I’ve lived in! It’s safe, clean, and very welcoming! Deciding to live in Crossroads is definitely the best decision I’ve made and I hope to stay here for the next few years.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

Haven’t officially moved in but it seems like things will run smoothly. I appreciate the daily emails and being kept upraised on everything.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

Well kept grounds, great location, and a super office and maintenance staff. What's not to love? I've been here over a decade and I'm happy to call this place home.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

Love the apartment. Some traffic noise but that can't be helped. Maintenance has generally been very responsive and helpful. No other concerns

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

I like living here. Probably the only bad part is that no one ever picks up their dog’s poop so there’s literally dog poop everywhere. When I walk my dog around the apartment complex, I constantly have to make sure she doesn’t step in any dog poop

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

The staff is wonderful very helpful! The maintenance is great! I enjoy living here! It’s a great place! Definitely would recommend Centerview at crossroads!

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

Love living here! Apartments are very nice, staff is super helpful and nice. Great location as well, super close to everything I need! I really like the grounds as well, the shape of them is perfect for running or walking the dog.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

Overall a fantastic place to live. When I first moved in I was a student at NCSU so it was easy to commute back and forth. That was 3 years ago and now that I’m out of college I still like the community and location of this place. It’s a great place for young professionals because of the location and affordability.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

Friendly office team! Always friendly and happy to help! Whether it's service requests or picking up packages, the team has been great to work with.

Reply from Centerview at Crossroads

Great community,....... great maintenance, .......great staff, ;;;;;great environment, ......safe area,... great neighborhood, .....great location