I been there for five years and I just love the location and the staff!! They really have been very good to me over the past years. I love the dog park.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

So far it has been AMAZING! The staff in the office are so helpful and supportive, especially Ms. Liz. The area is pretty quiet and I love the in-home amenities.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

Getting better, management appears to be making an effort to build the community standards. More attention to detail and customer service has improved greatly.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

Liz really made everything as smooth as possible. Everything is great except for the roaches outside at night and there is always a problem with parking.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

Very quiet, professional staff, close to everything. Great to be in the capital city but able to find safety and seclusion. Excellent move in package

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

Muy agradable este lugar y tranquilo el personal es muy amable les recomiendo estos apartamentos me siento muy satisfecha xq por fin encontré un lugar seguro para mi familia

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

I know we pay a fee for pest control but we have experienced a lot of problems with big bugs and I don’t want to call them roaches but that’s what they look like...and it’s starting to get very annoying And frustrating to me and my fiancé but Other than that we love it here and it’s a cute space

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

I moved from New York City and Central On The Green was really the place I was looking for, a quiet place, a little central and of course with a swimming pool because I love swimming. Also the staff is very attentive and friendly. I would definitely recommend these apartments!

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

The office has been super helpful, and it’s a quiet friendly place. It’s a great location, we are near many grocery stores and right in the middle of everything!! Also my dog loves it!

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

Maintenance is great! Office staff is good as well, if you have to approach staff with whatever situation you may need to have addressed be cordial with them, They have a lot to deal with, so try to work with them and the work with you!

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

Just renewed my lease. I love my apartment and its amenities. Very good value for the money. Nice, quiet neighborhood. Fantastic administrative and maintenance staff.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

I have been at this property for over 5 years. I have never had any issues. It is quiet and my neighbors have been friendly. The front office has changed a few times but all of them have been helpful and kind!

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

Very quiet neighborhood with great amenities and close proximity to points of interests such as restaurants, shopping centers, gas stations, and ATMs.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

Great place to live and such a wonderful community and to raise children, this community is also pet friendly community, which is great in case I decide to get a pet.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

Seems to take a little long to complete maintenance requests. I put in one 3 days ago...not done yet. Otherwise, I have no complaints. Nice staff, very friendly.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

The updated amenities alone is a selling point. Having internet and cable provided without having to arrange pick up or / installment dates.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

Best Apartment I have ever lived in and I have been here a little over 2 years! My apartment is amazing, I have updated countertops, stainless steel appliances, washer and dryer and my favorite dish washer! Can’t bet the price!

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

The MONSTER WATERBUGS take over everything. Your unit, your porch, your balcony. It’s gross and it’s uncomfortable. Put the request in to spray at least once a month, treatment happens with no resolve. Send *real* HELP for this problem! It feels like neglect at this point.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

Great place to live and has its up and downs like any place. the management team are getting better but can still use more people skills. Besides that I love how they keep the areas clean and everything up to date...

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

I love living here it’s convenient the office staff is great. I’ve lived here almost 11 years. The area is convenient to my work ten minutes away.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

A decent place to live but it does have it's flaws. For starters you may not have a parking spot if you off get work late. As a consequence you may have to park your further away from your house. The ventilation system in some apartments need updating. I got two vents inside my apartment that barely shoot out any air. As a consequence the kitchen area gets hotter. I imagine Duke Energy be rubbing their hands together and laughing at my light bill during the summer. My cousin and I had our vehicle damage by the landscapers. His tires got slash twice and recently my passenger mirror got destroyed and pieces of the mirror was right beside the vehicle. Outside of that most problems got address by maintenance pretty fast. I've been 1 year and 2 months and this property already 3 management groups . So expect your rent to increase.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

One of the bes community, i always want to live here sense 2010 and I couldn’t because i move to new york and now that im back this apartment was my first option.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

It has been such an amazing year so far. The community is clean and safe. The new staff members are amazing and always on to of everything. I could not have chosen a better place to live than this. Thank you

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

I’ve had a good experience here for almost 2 years. I like the quiet. The property is well maintained. Nice gym and pool. The gym is nice too.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

Parking is not enforced. If I park in handicapped I would probably get towed the first night. There are people who do it every night and nothing is done. There are also people with handicapped stickers living on the second floor and dancing in the parking lot. Some nights I have to park by the pool and walk down to my apartment while they always have a space reserved till they want it. Sometimes they park in none handicapped spaces even when those are open. Parking is not enough for the everyone who lives here to not have to park on the street.