Maintenance is great! Office staff is good as well, if you have to approach staff with whatever situation you may need to have addressed be cordial with them, They have a lot to deal with, so try to work with them and the work with you!

Just renewed my lease. I love my apartment and its amenities. Very good value for the money. Nice, quiet neighborhood. Fantastic administrative and maintenance staff.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

I have been at this property for over 5 years. I have never had any issues. It is quiet and my neighbors have been friendly. The front office has changed a few times but all of them have been helpful and kind!

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

Very quiet neighborhood with great amenities and close proximity to points of interests such as restaurants, shopping centers, gas stations, and ATMs.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

Great place to live and such a wonderful community and to raise children, this community is also pet friendly community, which is great in case I decide to get a pet.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

Seems to take a little long to complete maintenance requests. I put in one 3 days ago...not done yet. Otherwise, I have no complaints. Nice staff, very friendly.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

The updated amenities alone is a selling point. Having internet and cable provided without having to arrange pick up or / installment dates.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

Best Apartment I have ever lived in and I have been here a little over 2 years! My apartment is amazing, I have updated countertops, stainless steel appliances, washer and dryer and my favorite dish washer! Can’t bet the price!

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

The MONSTER WATERBUGS take over everything. Your unit, your porch, your balcony. It’s gross and it’s uncomfortable. Put the request in to spray at least once a month, treatment happens with no resolve. Send *real* HELP for this problem! It feels like neglect at this point.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

Great place to live and has its up and downs like any place. the management team are getting better but can still use more people skills. Besides that I love how they keep the areas clean and everything up to date...

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

I love living here it’s convenient the office staff is great. I’ve lived here almost 11 years. The area is convenient to my work ten minutes away.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

A decent place to live but it does have it's flaws. For starters you may not have a parking spot if you off get work late. As a consequence you may have to park your further away from your house. The ventilation system in some apartments need updating. I got two vents inside my apartment that barely shoot out any air. As a consequence the kitchen area gets hotter. I imagine Duke Energy be rubbing their hands together and laughing at my light bill during the summer. My cousin and I had our vehicle damage by the landscapers. His tires got slash twice and recently my passenger mirror got destroyed and pieces of the mirror was right beside the vehicle. Outside of that most problems got address by maintenance pretty fast. I've been 1 year and 2 months and this property already 3 management groups . So expect your rent to increase.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

One of the bes community, i always want to live here sense 2010 and I couldn’t because i move to new york and now that im back this apartment was my first option.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

It has been such an amazing year so far. The community is clean and safe. The new staff members are amazing and always on to of everything. I could not have chosen a better place to live than this. Thank you

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

I’ve had a good experience here for almost 2 years. I like the quiet. The property is well maintained. Nice gym and pool. The gym is nice too.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

Parking is not enforced. If I park in handicapped I would probably get towed the first night. There are people who do it every night and nothing is done. There are also people with handicapped stickers living on the second floor and dancing in the parking lot. Some nights I have to park by the pool and walk down to my apartment while they always have a space reserved till they want it. Sometimes they park in none handicapped spaces even when those are open. Parking is not enough for the everyone who lives here to not have to park on the street.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

Fast Maintenance Request Remedies. The Amenities are kool, whish we didn't have to pay for them (Amentirs use to be FREE). The REAL Fireplace is a game changer. Niceness. Sweet.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

Been living here a long time..things are improving slowly. Rent increases are hard to stomach every renewal. Parking is still not good but neighbors are doing better with dog poop.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

excelente muy buena administración y siempre atentos a nuestros llamados sobre algún problema en el apartamento lo solucionan muy rápido :) gracias gracias

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

I love that it’s very quiet and clean here. The staff is very friendly and willing to help if there’s a problem. The neighbor is awesome!!!!

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

I have been living here for almost 5yrs now and I really like the community. Everything is closed towards me. Close to my job, family, friends and downtown.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

I love my apartment, great price for the amount of space I have. Also, it’s very quiet and I never hear my neighbors. Sometimes the amenities leave a little to the wanting. The pool during the afternoon and weekend is over run by children, sometimes unsupervised. It can be a little daunting to go out there if you were planning on going and relaxing.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

So far we’ve had a great transition! We made a small hiccup but that was handled smoothly and quickly! Also they were super flexible about our move in date!

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

The staff is outstanding easy to work with and very helpful. Helped me with stay on task..... Looking forward to good times and relaxing here.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

Perfect place. Plenty of space. Beautiful surrounding. First apartment I had but it’s really comfortable and feels like home. Not much parking space