Central on the Green Apartment Homes

It’s been awesome! The neighbors are super friendly. It’s great knowing if I have a problem with the apartment the front office will help as soon as they can !
So far it has been wonderful. Promt attention to my request. Always cordial and respectful. I has been a year and I have no complaints at all. Great place to live..
Easy access to shopping centers/stores,restaurants and roads leading to various main roads. Easy access to high ways when going to work. The environment is quite and well lit at night. Happy to see the gym with modern equipment
Very peaceful very clean, nice neighborhood,everything is managed properly, leasing office Miss Paige is very understanding, helpful and problem solver.... It's really a step ahead..
So far it has been a good experience. The neighborhood is very quiet, which I love. The amenities are good too. I wish things were open but due to covid it isn’t.
There are great people living in this area. I really like the amenities. In particular, my dog and I enjoy going to the dog park. Besides this, I like the location.
The office staff are always for the most part very friendly and understanding. They have been professional towards me and have really worked with me during this Pandemic.
Been living here now for almost 5 years. Love the location and very quiet where I am now on the front side.even tho the management has changed a couple of time i am still satisfied with the service I always receive when I go in or put in a work order.....Community has gotten much better
its been a good experience overall everyones been nice and the staff is great. its very peaceful and is easy to walk to the sheetz and other local places.
Overall clean and quiet. Some disturbances such as car break ins. Parking is sometimes a bother. Maintenance is very responsive and kind when entering your home. We enjoy that our unit is in close proximity to amenities such as pool, gym, and mailbox.