Friendly staff and great community!!! Central on the Green Apartments are nice. Love the closest space and the up graded stainless steel appliances.

THE COMMUNITY IS GOOD VERY QUIET AND PEACEFUL. NO MORE COOMENT ON THE REST OF THE APARTMENT COMPLEX NOTHING TO SAID ABAOUT IT. LIKE THE COMUNITY AND THE SURRANDERS

I have lived here for 3 years and have never had any issues. The office staff are nice and the grounds are always clean. They even have a fenced in dog park.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

Great community and staff. Love the included utilities and fireplace and general openness of the apartment. Can’t wait for move in day!!!!!!

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

I was a little upset that we called for a clogged toilet, and didn'tget a response. Now we are potentially have to pay for something we shouldn't.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

This is a nice, quiet community and the people in the office are attentive. When ever I have an issue they take care of it immediately. I would recommend others to live here

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

Very nice apartments. Clean complex. I would like to see some neighbors are a little more quite. Even though it's not as bad as it was. Guess the weather keeps them more quite.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

It started out great. Not too bad prices for two bedroom in raleigh. But once switched to a one bedroom, prices were too high. Amenities are too expensive for how little they're used. Like trash valet when I live next to a dumpster. Lots of crime in the area.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

I love the apartments and the location. I will say I’ve had my downs about this place BUT my problems were solved. I will say for the most part I enjoy my stay here but there could be room for improvement.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

Ive lived here over 5 years. This area is quiet and children and pet friendly. My gripes about this complex is the price of rent. There are several ammenities but how management characterize the pool and weight room is a great exaggeration!

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

I like the apartment. I like the location. The gym need better equipment and paper towels and napkins to clean the equipment off. The parking also needs to be better. The parking lot needs paving and lines put in it so everyone can park straight.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

Location is great. Office hours make collecting packages difficult. Easy walk to libray, community center, and shops, 5 minute drive to the mall.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

Pretty good place. Staff very helpful on things I need repaired or replaced. They do get back to you as soon as possible and I can respect that.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

This is a great place to live at .the staff are great . Their alway problem with the parking out here. It's also close to the mall .they do alot special events for the community

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

I just moved in and everything has been great a few minor issues however Kevin has been amazing with assisting! It has been a great experience moving in.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

I like this place. The maintenance team is very good. I don’t know much about the new management. I started my second year here recently and enjoy the peace and quiet.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

For the most part the community has been peaceful and calm and the staff helpful. My only complaint in the month or so that I've been here is that I indicated some things on my move in inspection that still haven't been addressed.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

So far living here isn't bad, noticed a few "gear grinders" such as residents not cleaning after their dogs, some bad parking, and some loudness after hours. I've only been here a little over a month so we'll see how it goes along the way..

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

Been living here for almost 5 years and rent increases, management changes, and WATER BUGS are constant. Forced valet trash collection few and they don't even pick up on weekends!!! Much room for improvement and service

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

I love living here. Its close to everything. The maintenance and office crew are really great. My apartment is the righr size for me it has plenty of closet space.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

My biggest pet peeve is paying for a service, trash valet, that never happens. I like the pool area. It would be nice if you could use the chairs and grills in the off season though.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

Still need some improvement in water pressure,doesn't have laundry unit, need night security just for emergency only like neighbor noise and complaint

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

Just moved in a month ago, had some mantience issues. Love how the response is quick and efficient. Kevin and Karen are great and have great customer service. So far very satisfied

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

There are Too many roaches inside my house since the the first day I move in the treatment they do they don't work. They come every Wednesday since I moved here in February and we are in October now I have not seen any change I can still see cockroaches everywhere in my kitchen behind my fridge

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

I really enjoy my community. This has been the best management company I have had to work with.They really take their time with fixing any issues and they care.