Area is pretty quiet and diverse which is a plus. As a grandmother i would like to see a playground for the children of the community. We would also benefit from some additional improvements to the pool area such as expanding tge length of the pool itself.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

Hasn't been quite 2 weeks since I moved in; but I must say move-in was seamless! Thanks Kevin! I look forward to creating some great memories in my upgraded unit. A huge upgrade from where I lived off of Six Forks Rd. I just love the flooring, my fireplace and kitchen back splash.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

Good customer service . The team strive to take care of issues and Maintenance request when residents submit them ! Been there a few months and i give the 5 stars

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

So far it has been a very satisfying experience. There are couple of things that still need to be worked on such as customer service and time in which request are handled

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

I love this place ! They offer WiFi and cable which is a convenience ! I’ also love how the gym is close to me and the pool ! Plus it’s close to my job !

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

I Love this apartment complex! Staff is friendly and very attentive! Apartment is very clean and spacious! Valet trash is a bonus! Couldn’t have selected a greater place to live!❤️

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

I just moved to the community in February but everything leading up to my move in date and everything since has been great. The office staff was great through the whole process. Questions I had prior to moving in were answered effectively and the few minor issues i had upon moving in were taken care of immediately.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

Definitely Wayyyyy better now that management company has changed. Great experience since change but I don't like that the property tows vehicles.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

New management is great, very friendly and punctual with service requests. They are following up on animal waste control and it seems to be working.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

Great mgmt on maintenance. Property well kept. The rent is fair. Could use to lose the mandatory trash pick up fee. A little steep. I take my own trash to the numerous dumpsters located throughout the property. I guess it is good for the elderly and disabled.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

Friendly staff and great community!!! Central on the Green Apartments are nice. Love the closest space and the up graded stainless steel appliances.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

THE COMMUNITY IS GOOD VERY QUIET AND PEACEFUL. NO MORE COOMENT ON THE REST OF THE APARTMENT COMPLEX NOTHING TO SAID ABAOUT IT. LIKE THE COMUNITY AND THE SURRANDERS

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

I have lived here for 3 years and have never had any issues. The office staff are nice and the grounds are always clean. They even have a fenced in dog park.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

Maintenance is horribly slow. I’ve complained about loud neighbors and was asked to get audio proof. After doing this I was asked to get more. There is always trash outside of my door daily. I believe the management is very slack. I would never recommend this complex.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

Still struggling with giving a higher rating.. Been here going on 6 plus years and it appears to be getting worse rather than better. Oh of course my rent has increased by over $250 and not an inch more space am I renting.. Too many issues to complain about so I just grin and bare it until they price me out of a home..

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

Great community and staff. Love the included utilities and fireplace and general openness of the apartment. Can’t wait for move in day!!!!!!

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

I was a little upset that we called for a clogged toilet, and didn'tget a response. Now we are potentially have to pay for something we shouldn't.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

This is a nice, quiet community and the people in the office are attentive. When ever I have an issue they take care of it immediately. I would recommend others to live here

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

Very nice apartments. Clean complex. I would like to see some neighbors are a little more quite. Even though it's not as bad as it was. Guess the weather keeps them more quite.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

It started out great. Not too bad prices for two bedroom in raleigh. But once switched to a one bedroom, prices were too high. Amenities are too expensive for how little they're used. Like trash valet when I live next to a dumpster. Lots of crime in the area.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

I love the apartments and the location. I will say I’ve had my downs about this place BUT my problems were solved. I will say for the most part I enjoy my stay here but there could be room for improvement.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

Ive lived here over 5 years. This area is quiet and children and pet friendly. My gripes about this complex is the price of rent. There are several ammenities but how management characterize the pool and weight room is a great exaggeration!

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

Not the best experience for a first my first apartment in Raleigh. Staff is unorganized and inconsiderate. Never answer the phone and always someone new in the office who knows nothing

I like the apartment. I like the location. The gym need better equipment and paper towels and napkins to clean the equipment off. The parking also needs to be better. The parking lot needs paving and lines put in it so everyone can park straight.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

Location is great. Office hours make collecting packages difficult. Easy walk to libray, community center, and shops, 5 minute drive to the mall.