Central on the Green Apartment Homes

4.2

4.2

Love my apartment! It's a great value for the money, quiet neighborhood, and excellent staff. Some of my unit's features: fireplace, balcony, washer/dryer, walk-in closet, pantry, central AC/heat, dishwasher, and vaulted ceilings.
water bugs, water bugs, water bugs.....Also had my car broken into this past month. BUILD THE FENCE!!!!! I'm losing hope that things will get better as rent increases keep happening. Mail delivery still is horrible and just no telling when or if your mail will get delivered.
Great living style. I love this community and looking forward to continue my living experience here. There are some areas of improvement that they need but other than that I am very satisfied
Great place to live. Access to downtown Raleigh and other great venues. Quiet neighborhood and spacious homes. Office staff is great and quick response from maintenance staff
I like it! Quiet, big space! Cute kitchen. A lot of storage which I like a lot. I do prefer more parking but that’s not necessarily a necessity!! Good price to be right n the heart of Raleigh!
The community looks clean and peaceful. Residents seem nice and the leasing staff is very cooperative. Few hiccups in the move-in were the lack of a hot shower and a missing trash can because they went out of those.
I have lived here for almost 12 years. I love the location, the office staff and maintenance crew. My apartment has a lot of room and storage.
I've lived in this community for 5 years. I have never had any issues. It is a fairly quiet place. Any maintenance request is completed within 24 hours, if applicable.
So far so good the matience man Is very good you need something done they come right away just all around a good experience so far the apartment itself is nice and cozy the neighbors are no problem at all everyone is friendly make you happy you chose a good place to call home
Signed up for another year at Central on the Green! Two years later I still love my apartment. Great views and amenities, excellent administrative and maintenance staff!