Central on the Green Apartment Homes

4.2

4.2

Had an incident where my vehicle was broken into twice and kinda wish we had cameras but other then that the community it’s self has been quiet and the apartments just feels like a home for us.
This is a great community. I have been here for 3 years now and the living experience is just wonderful. The office personnel is always very attentive and responsible
Good experience since I moved here. Good neighbors. Excellent maintenance services.Attentive staff. I will recommend this community to anyone
A great apartment community. Units are large and offer many amenities for a reasonable price. Neighborhood is quiet and well located. Will renew my lease for a third year!
Living here has been a good experience. People are friendly and the neighborhood is quite. The staff respond pretty quick and maintenance also fixes things quickly!
Parking getting worse. Of course my new lease had a rent increase during the pandemic and my car was broken into. BUILD A FENCE. Mail service is spotty and never consistently delivered.
The staff has been great during COVID19. However the pest control has been scheduled on several occasions and no one shows up. This puts our family at risk of continuing to deal with roaches. There are broken down cars in the lot that does not work or move and they are taking up space.
Love this community Would definitely recommend. The apartments are very spacious. The community is kept up very nice. And the location is perfect
Love my apartment! It's a great value for the money, quiet neighborhood, and excellent staff. Some of my unit's features: fireplace, balcony, washer/dryer, walk-in closet, pantry, central AC/heat, dishwasher, and vaulted ceilings.
water bugs, water bugs, water bugs.....Also had my car broken into this past month. BUILD THE FENCE!!!!! I'm losing hope that things will get better as rent increases keep happening. Mail delivery still is horrible and just no telling when or if your mail will get delivered.