Central on the Green Apartment Homes

1 star
This is by far the worst apartment I’ve ever lived in! I have never been to complex before and roaches just running around outside. In fact I have never had a pest problem until this apartment. I have had pest control I don’t know how many times. The office staff doesn’t care or believe it to be a problem. That is apparent by their attitudes via phone and email. If it didn’t cost that much to break my lease I would’ve been moved out. It is unsanitary and disgusting. I’m sick to stomach living here!
Very good. Decent neighbors but exterminators do not do their job. Overall great apartment, and maintenance is top notch. Management will work with you during this pandemic. You just ave to communicate with them to let you know what your situation is.
Excelente atención,solo falta un poco de puntualidad para los servicios de mantenimiento o reparaciones dentro de la unidad por lo demás todo muy bien
Signed lease number 7 and of course an increase in rent. Nothing has changed other than more issues with parking and less services with mail/packages not being held at office due to COVID 19.
I like to live here it’s awesome and wonderful place and the management is perfect nice homes green areas are so nice and clean with the pool area
It’s been awesome! The neighbors are super friendly. It’s great knowing if I have a problem with the apartment the front office will help as soon as they can !
So far it has been wonderful. Promt attention to my request. Always cordial and respectful. I has been a year and I have no complaints at all. Great place to live..
Easy access to shopping centers/stores,restaurants and roads leading to various main roads. Easy access to high ways when going to work. The environment is quite and well lit at night. Happy to see the gym with modern equipment
Very peaceful very clean, nice neighborhood,everything is managed properly, leasing office Miss Paige is very understanding, helpful and problem solver.... It's really a step ahead..
So far it has been a good experience. The neighborhood is very quiet, which I love. The amenities are good too. I wish things were open but due to covid it isn’t.