Central on the Green Apartment Homes

4.2

4.2

Great apartment with lots of amenities (full-size washer/dryer, dishwasher, walk-in closet and fireplace). Centrally located and quiet neighborhood. Excellent administrative and maintenance staff.
Great service from staff. Neighbors are warm and friendly. Nice and quiet the last couple of months. Close by mall and fine dining choices.
I've really enjoyed my apartment and the community on a whole. Also, the office staff is great. They are friendly and always address issues in a timely manner.
This is a great community. I love the place but I do believe it needs like a kids area so the kids would go and play. We don’t own any dogs so we never use the dogs park but I do have 2 kids and I hate to see them play on the sidewalk whenever we can’t go to the lock parks
Great experience so far. The neighborhood is very quiet. And the neighbors are all friendly. The amenities are also nice and convenient. The gym is 24hrs.
I've enjoyed the apartment community since moving in. The area is nice, the apartment itself is roomy and comfortable, and the people so far have been helpful.
Going on three very happy years at Central on the Green. I truly believe I have the best apartment here! Quiet neighbors, safe neighborhood, and centrally located. My unit has all the features I was looking for and more. Special thanks to the staff, especially Karen, Liz, and Alberto.
getting better need a fence around property lots of new tenants staff doing a great job to keep thing running with covid restrictions. hope rent doesn't increase again
Parking lot needs a lot of work done. Parking is a struggle from time to time. Maintenance team is on point and gets it done. Overall, it’s a cool community.
Going into my 3rd year here at this apartment complex and this has been a wondering living experience. It’s a quiet place to stay and neighbors are respectful and understanding