Central on the Green Apartment Homes

4.3

4.3

Since I’ve lived here at Central on the green I’ve experienced great customer service. The employees always answer the phone when o need any type of assistance. The neighborhood is very quite and everyone is friendly.
I enjoy living at Central on the Green. Great location, staff, and amenities. I love my apartment and can watch the sunset from my balcony every night!
Been here for 5 yrs never had any issues.. Very nice and friendly staff and great neighbors and most of all I love the location. Other than change in name and management a couple of times very great place to live!!
Community appears to be improving on quality of life offered. Grounds ate looking well manicured and parking still can be an issue but improving somewhat.
Wonderful place to live ! Community is nice and clean . Maintenance person fix stuff ASAP they stay on top of things. Management is always nice and helpful
I am a former resident of Central on the Green, even before the name change to Central on the Green. I can honsetly say I regret ever moving from here. I am finally where I want to be.
Very nice place. I thoroughly enjoy everything this complex has to offer and am very content living here. I will definitely resign my lease for an upcoming year.
The apartment complex is beautiful. The apartment management team is great. They are always very friendly and caring. They try to ensure services request are done in a timely manner
Very happy here at Central on the Green. You can't beat the location, amenities and value. I like the peace and quiet and friendly neighbors. I may have to renew my lease for a fourth year!
Been here 8 years plus all is well. Management has been doing well under Covid protocol. Neighborhood seems to be doing best and grounds look very good.