Central on the Green Apartment Homes

There are great people living in this area. I really like the amenities. In particular, my dog and I enjoy going to the dog park. Besides this, I like the location.
The office staff are always for the most part very friendly and understanding. They have been professional towards me and have really worked with me during this Pandemic.
Been living here now for almost 5 years. Love the location and very quiet where I am now on the front side.even tho the management has changed a couple of time i am still satisfied with the service I always receive when I go in or put in a work order.....Community has gotten much better
its been a good experience overall everyones been nice and the staff is great. its very peaceful and is easy to walk to the sheetz and other local places.
Overall clean and quiet. Some disturbances such as car break ins. Parking is sometimes a bother. Maintenance is very responsive and kind when entering your home. We enjoy that our unit is in close proximity to amenities such as pool, gym, and mailbox.
Things have gotten better as the management has stayed the same for over a year for now. They are really working hard during the pandemic to keep the residents updated with information. Congrats for all your hard work. Parking still seems to be a big problem along with a few car break ins being reported. The mail service is still the worst and I wish management would advocate to the Post Office for better service for there residents.
Absolutely love it here! Paige is new, but she’s wonderful and willing to help in anyway she can! Liz is also equally as excellent and both ladies are very polite! The complex solves problems in a timely manner. Worth every penny!
Overall very good experience. Maintenance is great, and Management tries to work with you the best they can. I really like the upgrades they have maid. Been here twelve years. Community noise has gone down (knock on wood). Rent is OK for what you get, but expect it go up. Some years a lot more than others.
The apartments are located near a variety of places. Everything I need is maximum 10 minutes. Parking is awful. I live by myself and I'm always coming home early so I can get a spot close to my apartment.
It’s quiet here the front office staff are very much so helpful and understanding. The place is clean and maintenance always respond quickly.