Staff and office staff r very nice and personable!Awesome thus far!😃Experience here is great,pool party was also very ejoyable!Enjoyed meeting alot of my neihbors,fun fun fun!

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

My boys and I been living here for almost 6 months so far we love it! I love that everything is so close to our home. If I’m in a need of milk it takes me about 3mins in car to get the nearest stop. I wish they would have bigger pool.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

I love the access to the gym and pool, my lease has started off rocky but all my issues are fixed. I love the amenities in my apartment and the location is a plus

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

I love living here. The environment is always clean and peaceful. I love the fact that management is quick to respond to repair requests on time.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

So excellent, clean, safe and also really convenience place to live in. Not a crowed place. Everyone here is really respected to each other, mostly everyone here are friendly.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

It’s a very quiet place and the landscaping looks well maintained. Maintenance on the inside is taken care of in a very prompt manner. Nice upgrades.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

The office staff has been great, and the location is amazing! I love my apartment. I am right in the heart of Raleigh so nothing is too far. Kevin in the office made my move in as smooth as possible!

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

waiting on lease renewal to see how much if any increase is going to be this time. Have renewed many times and always seems to be a new management and many excuses for the increase.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

It’s been okay living here. The first year was good, we knew our neighbors, they loud but kind. Then they sold to another management company, which started out okay, but then it happened again and it got really confusing. They messed up our paperwork a few times

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

Close to several shopping centers. Great amenities. Convenient office hours. Friendly neighborhood and office staff. Several community events.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

My experience with Central on the Green has been wonderful! I have just renewed my lease for the second time around! My apartment is incredible & the staff are very friendly.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

Area is pretty quiet and diverse which is a plus. As a grandmother i would like to see a playground for the children of the community. We would also benefit from some additional improvements to the pool area such as expanding tge length of the pool itself.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

Hasn't been quite 2 weeks since I moved in; but I must say move-in was seamless! Thanks Kevin! I look forward to creating some great memories in my upgraded unit. A huge upgrade from where I lived off of Six Forks Rd. I just love the flooring, my fireplace and kitchen back splash.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

Good customer service . The team strive to take care of issues and Maintenance request when residents submit them ! Been there a few months and i give the 5 stars

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

So far it has been a very satisfying experience. There are couple of things that still need to be worked on such as customer service and time in which request are handled

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

I love this place ! They offer WiFi and cable which is a convenience ! I’ also love how the gym is close to me and the pool ! Plus it’s close to my job !

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

I Love this apartment complex! Staff is friendly and very attentive! Apartment is very clean and spacious! Valet trash is a bonus! Couldn’t have selected a greater place to live!❤️

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

I just moved to the community in February but everything leading up to my move in date and everything since has been great. The office staff was great through the whole process. Questions I had prior to moving in were answered effectively and the few minor issues i had upon moving in were taken care of immediately.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

Definitely Wayyyyy better now that management company has changed. Great experience since change but I don't like that the property tows vehicles.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

New management is great, very friendly and punctual with service requests. They are following up on animal waste control and it seems to be working.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

Great mgmt on maintenance. Property well kept. The rent is fair. Could use to lose the mandatory trash pick up fee. A little steep. I take my own trash to the numerous dumpsters located throughout the property. I guess it is good for the elderly and disabled.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

Friendly staff and great community!!! Central on the Green Apartments are nice. Love the closest space and the up graded stainless steel appliances.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

THE COMMUNITY IS GOOD VERY QUIET AND PEACEFUL. NO MORE COOMENT ON THE REST OF THE APARTMENT COMPLEX NOTHING TO SAID ABAOUT IT. LIKE THE COMUNITY AND THE SURRANDERS

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

I have lived here for 3 years and have never had any issues. The office staff are nice and the grounds are always clean. They even have a fenced in dog park.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

Maintenance is horribly slow. I’ve complained about loud neighbors and was asked to get audio proof. After doing this I was asked to get more. There is always trash outside of my door daily. I believe the management is very slack. I would never recommend this complex.