Parking is not enforced. If I park in handicapped I would probably get towed the first night. There are people who do it every night and nothing is done. There are also people with handicapped stickers living on the second floor and dancing in the parking lot. Some nights I have to park by the pool and walk down to my apartment while they always have a space reserved till they want it. Sometimes they park in none handicapped spaces even when those are open. Parking is not enough for the everyone who lives here to not have to park on the street.

Fast Maintenance Request Remedies. The Amenities are kool, whish we didn't have to pay for them (Amentirs use to be FREE). The REAL Fireplace is a game changer. Niceness. Sweet.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

Been living here a long time..things are improving slowly. Rent increases are hard to stomach every renewal. Parking is still not good but neighbors are doing better with dog poop.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

excelente muy buena administración y siempre atentos a nuestros llamados sobre algún problema en el apartamento lo solucionan muy rápido :) gracias gracias

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

I love that it’s very quiet and clean here. The staff is very friendly and willing to help if there’s a problem. The neighbor is awesome!!!!

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

I have been living here for almost 5yrs now and I really like the community. Everything is closed towards me. Close to my job, family, friends and downtown.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

I love my apartment, great price for the amount of space I have. Also, it’s very quiet and I never hear my neighbors. Sometimes the amenities leave a little to the wanting. The pool during the afternoon and weekend is over run by children, sometimes unsupervised. It can be a little daunting to go out there if you were planning on going and relaxing.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

So far we’ve had a great transition! We made a small hiccup but that was handled smoothly and quickly! Also they were super flexible about our move in date!

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

The staff is outstanding easy to work with and very helpful. Helped me with stay on task..... Looking forward to good times and relaxing here.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

Perfect place. Plenty of space. Beautiful surrounding. First apartment I had but it’s really comfortable and feels like home. Not much parking space

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

Lovely and the community is great. Great customer service and friendly staff . The staff is very attentive and they always work hard to satisfy our demands

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

Overall very good! Minor things that are unfavorable, but could happen at any apartment community. the things I like the most is the landscaping and washer/dryer included.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

Been living here for almost a year and my family and I love it! Staff are on top of of things and helpful at all times. Very peaceful place and friendly neighborhood.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

After living here for few months I can't enjoy more my place. I LOVE IT! I'm working crazy hours and the only thing I'm looking for is a quiet place. I found it and as a bonus, it's safe. Thank you central on the green👌

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

Staff and office staff r very nice and personable!Awesome thus far!😃Experience here is great,pool party was also very ejoyable!Enjoyed meeting alot of my neihbors,fun fun fun!

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

My boys and I been living here for almost 6 months so far we love it! I love that everything is so close to our home. If I’m in a need of milk it takes me about 3mins in car to get the nearest stop. I wish they would have bigger pool.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

I love the access to the gym and pool, my lease has started off rocky but all my issues are fixed. I love the amenities in my apartment and the location is a plus

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

I love living here. The environment is always clean and peaceful. I love the fact that management is quick to respond to repair requests on time.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

So excellent, clean, safe and also really convenience place to live in. Not a crowed place. Everyone here is really respected to each other, mostly everyone here are friendly.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

It’s a very quiet place and the landscaping looks well maintained. Maintenance on the inside is taken care of in a very prompt manner. Nice upgrades.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

The office staff has been great, and the location is amazing! I love my apartment. I am right in the heart of Raleigh so nothing is too far. Kevin in the office made my move in as smooth as possible!

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

waiting on lease renewal to see how much if any increase is going to be this time. Have renewed many times and always seems to be a new management and many excuses for the increase.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

It’s been okay living here. The first year was good, we knew our neighbors, they loud but kind. Then they sold to another management company, which started out okay, but then it happened again and it got really confusing. They messed up our paperwork a few times

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

Close to several shopping centers. Great amenities. Convenient office hours. Friendly neighborhood and office staff. Several community events.

Reply from Central on the Green Apartment Homes

My experience with Central on the Green has been wonderful! I have just renewed my lease for the second time around! My apartment is incredible & the staff are very friendly.