Central on the Green Apartment Homes

The apartments are located near a variety of places. Everything I need is maximum 10 minutes. Parking is awful. I live by myself and I'm always coming home early so I can get a spot close to my apartment.
It’s quiet here the front office staff are very much so helpful and understanding. The place is clean and maintenance always respond quickly.
I have enjoyed living here with my husband and my baby, everyone is friendly and we love the gym and being able to run around our apartments. Nice place to live!
Location is great for me and the family! I like access to the pool and gym. Green rd park is close and trash pick up is also great. Been here for going on two years
Me siento muy bien aquí me gusta mucho los apartamentos , me siento muy cómoda El internet funciona a la perfección el personal muy amable.
Just moved in not too long ago and loving it so far! Love the valet trash and how cable and internet is included in rent. They also had an even the other day called read & feed for the kids. My daughter went and enjoyed it.
Been here along time 6 years. I don't have much to say. Somethings have improved others still need attention. Will continue being a good neighbor and doing my part to make the community better.
Peaceful and relaxing A great night life Clean and in a great location minutes away from the mall , minutes from downtown and shops and a lot more.
They are very nice apartments, they are very safe, an excellent environment and a very trained staff for any type of problems you may present, I can definitely recommend it to anyone
We have been living in Central on the Green over a year. I love how everything is close by, stores, my job and my kids school. Rent is a bit over price. To be pay as much as I do expect better maintenance services. Over all everything is okay.