Central Park at Whisman Station

4.2

4.2

Brian
Love the playhouse! Being able to walk our dog in the neighborhood is also nice because it only belongs to the people who live in Central Park. The location is great because we are close to downtown Mountain View and are really close to the theatres as well and can’t forget to mention how close we are to the 101.
Yuting
It's very good! I enjoy living here. The neighborhood is very peaceful, beautiful, and refreshing. I would definitely recommend anyone to live here.
Jason
Overall a great place to live. Friendly neighbors and a nice community to be a part of. Maintenance is very responsive. Amenities could be better though.
America S.
I enjoy living here since is quiet and I love all the trees around. It’s nice to walk around. Also, I like that there are a lot of areas so my dog can do his business.
Mohammed
Very nice and quiet besides some strange individuals and wackos. Location is great and as long as lease amount stays low, this will be the go to place.
Jiyeon
I like this beautiful landscapes in the apartment. Beautiful flowers, squirrals&birds, so nature and green. And well organized system, easy access between Palo alto and Sunnyvale. Animal friendly, dog park, all the facilities seemed to be very well maintained.
Vusal
overall experience is positive, few things to keep in mind: - trash containers in front of our units smell really bad, we feel in our units. Hard to imagine how it will feel in summer - I think you need to replace blinds in the units, they break a lot and very impractical - no noisy gatherings beyond 10 pm. few times neighbors in the compound organized noisy, late night gatherings.
Susan
We have neighbors that talk on their cell all night in Spanish right outside my window 3311. We also have neighbors that back up their huge trucks right up to our bedroom window crushing the bushes and tree. We look out the window and see a big ugly truck. I wish I could reserve the two spots outside our apartment windows.
Heather
Great community of residents. Nice amenities and some good community engagement. I’m excited to see more events and opportunities to meet and interact with other residents!
Zara
Really gone down hill over the last few months. Smokers everywhere, covered in cigarette butts, disgusting, illegal. No rules. Management don’t care as long as they get money from tenants. No longer have security here, not that they did anything when they were.