Central Park at Whisman Station

4.2

4.2

Claudia
I love this community and all around, I have a good neighbors and the amenities are in very good conditions and the staff are the best. I’m glad that I found this place.
Anton
I wish the landscape would be better taken care of. We have beautiful autumn leaves on the grass in the front of our window. One morning some worker came on the machine which picks up leaves and left a huge mess with deep muddy rows which destroyed all the grass. The leaves also were not cleaned or taken away, instead they all got broken in peaces and thrown on the main road to the apartments, landscape workers aren't doing a good job.
Saletha
Wonderful community with great amenities (2 gyms, pools, bbq grills, and a nice pool house). Full of beautiful trees, near schools and walking trails! I personally enjoy running to the Shoreline Lake Boathouse. The staff is kind and responsive and the units are nice! We love it here :)
Bobbi Jo
I love the community here. So close to the elementary school for our daughter and plenty of families in the area. Great amenities and never overly crowded. We feel right at home.
DeAnna V.
Have lived here for a few years now and have lived in 3 different locations- all of which were great. I love how peaceful and quiet the community is. All of our neighbors have always been super friendly too!
Weili
We have been living here more than two years. The neighborhood is great, filled with peace and love. We love to live here if no other reason to change job. Hope the rent will be lower a little bit.
Lea
Great place to live. Quiet neighborhood and convenient location. Love being able to have our pets and see all the other dogs throughout the community.
Angela
I’ve really enjoyed living here so far it’s safe and well lit at night, lots of parking and nice amenities, just wish the gyms had windows or air flow
Juan Pablo
So far, so good! It has been a lovely experience to live at Whisman. I'd like to see more community events, now that things are slowly getting back to normal!
Yohan
Overall a great community with good facilities. Friendly staff and a safe environment. The only thing falling short would be the limited gym equipment. Having barbells and weight plates would help.