Central Park at Whisman Station

4.2

4.2

DeAnna
I have loved living here the past few years. I love how close it is to the elementary school as it makes pick ups and drop offs very easy. My kids have many friends that live here which make it feel like a community.

Howard B.
I hope the painters who are painting the buildings are going to paint the front doors since they did and are doing a very messy job. I hope the office communicates when this is going to be done.

Jeremy
I've really enjoyed living in the apartments at Central Park at Whisman Station. They're in a great neighborhood and the apartments fit our needs very well.

Claudia
Well not to good lately some issues hope you can fix very soon. I hope the manager can handle with this. I know is new people but this place need experience and dedication. Sometimes I thought that they think that they made a favor to us(tenants) but I love this place and the area. Bring more energy again

Edison
I am very happy with this place, it is very conveniently located, close to work, walmart, target, castro st. all in all, this is a very nice place.

MacKenzie
I wish the communication had been better around the building repainting. While I appreciate the heads up in advance, the project is taking so long and it was unclear which days our building would actually be affected. It was troublesome to try keeping plants inside for as long as we have had to, and one day I returned home to not be able to enter my apartment because they were actively painting my doorway/stairwell. I would've planned differently had I known the specific days!

Erin
about 2 months ago
So far so good. The facilities are all nice, and I appreciate all of the opportunities to participate in the community. The number of open parking spaces is also excellent.

Kellie
about 2 months ago
This review is specific to the painting underway on the community. While I appreciate the improvement and support the elevation of the community. I love the new building colors and look forward to further updates…I am less than impressed with the tactical execution of the work. The masking and taping has been inconsiderate, ineffective and a complete inconvenience. Butcher paper taping a full week prior to any painting. Employees playing loud music on patios, balconies and roofs is disruptive to residents who work from home. Tape and paper left on my balcony and my vehicle. The body of my vehicle was scotch taped, impacting the paint.

Oscar
2 months ago
I really like living because of its great tranquility, security, its great natural sites, its many parking spaces that are provided to us and that in other complexes have problems. I really like my outfit where I live with my family. I will always recommend it to other people.

Jason
3 months ago
Great place! I love how walkable it is and all of the green belts are great for my dog. It's also really close to Roger's Deli for your breakfast needs.