Central Park East Apartments

4.2

4.2

It’s amazing I love this community. And everything it’s offering me. I’m so grateful to have found this and the prices are so great. I’m so glad thank you!
Maintenance was super quick i loved it! They were able to get everything repaired very quickly and kept me up to date on any issues. Thank you!!
Overall good, with some issues here an there. Probably the best landlord I have worked with as they are usually quite responsive and will take care of maintenance requests in a timely manner
Great spacious apartments amazing location, lot of useful places in walking distance Major bus stop right outside the complex. Maintenance requests are addressed immediately
A pleasant society and calm place. Good spacious apartment. Close to major places. Maintenance can be slow as my heating is not working for a few days now.
Poor management. Could have been improved and empathetic with residents. At nights hearing noises of people from parking lot. And the front door of the building was not even repaired for a very long time.
The apartment is in a good location. The leasing office responds quickly most of the time. The rent is reasonable and the amenities are decent.
First of all the Central Park apartment is big. It has swimming pool, gym, parks, basketball courts, lobbies, Amazon locker in each lobby etc. Quiet & calm environment.
Bad and not much maintained common area carpets. Never seen any deep cleaning being done apart from regular cleaning. Felt like service few requests are being ignored with COVID as a reason.
Best Part is location. I have generally liked the stay here but I definitely feel some amenities like washer/dryer room setup can be improved.