Central Park East Apartments

4.2

4.2

Me encanta la comodidad de las instalaciones es muy igenico y organizado en todos los aspectos es un lugar muy pasifico y seguroes un lugar geneal
All issues addressed on time and I really love the privacy and you barely hear any noice from outside. I like the newly remodeled kitchen and the house is spacious . So far I haven’t faced any issue except minor issues that was addressed by maintenance team.
It’s a good place as I always say but neighbors are the problem. Leasing office tries to solve the problem but few people on the society doesn’t maintain the cleanliness.
I love the quiet community and the serenity. Everyone has their own vibes and it's great. All I can say is that I am happy with my first apartment.
The community follows strict rules. They provide timely services to tenants. Community includes basic things such as gym, outdoor swimming pool and dog park. They changes policy as they require which is clearly mention in the agreement.
It has been an year since we moved. Overall a good experience with everything in this community. One of good thing is this place is close to everything
Great community! Love living here. Friendly staff and neighbors. Would recommend to my friends and family. By the way great location too. Close to crossroads mall and restaurants!
Great location - B line bus stop right outside community Spacious apartments Reasonable rates Cleanliness Staff promptness on maintenance requests
This place needs so many improvements, parking spaces have far too little room, management is incredibly difficult to work with and there are constant maintenance issues
I love this place. I live here from last 5 years.all the staff members are very coprative and nice spoken. I don’t have any problem from last 5 year’s this community is very neat and clean and they try to dining well maintained society all the time.