It has only been a week since I moved here. So far the experience has been good. One area of improvement can be that the maintenance requests are not resolved quickly. The turn around time seems to be pretty high. I have a request pending from nearly 5 days now. Also, a major complaint is that the corridors are smelly, which is discomforting. Apart from that I will say in general that the property management should conduct community events at least once a month. Rest of the things look fine for now.

We are newbies here. Trying to explore the community and the city. So far we had a good experience with the community. The staff has been very helpful and responded on time. Wish we could get little upgrades to our unit that we very expecting. I like that we are in the heart of the city, everything is so close to the community.

Reply from Central Park East Apartments

It's a nice residential community so far it has been good. All our service requests has been addressed and it has good neighborhood. Thank you

Reply from Central Park East Apartments

It's very early to judge but based on location i am giving 4. it's close to malls and has near by bus stop to commute . Apartment's common area gets cleaned regularly.

Reply from Central Park East Apartments

Though it’s an old building but facilities are good with up to date kitchen. The provide a quick service and organises all the program which all the society don’t do. So I am thankful to CPA for making us a part of it.

Reply from Central Park East Apartments

The only advantage I see is it is secure. The disadvantage list is more, 1) The apartments are small. Not properly constructed, beams in the living area that took most of the place. 2) The parking slots are very very small.. Many people reported this but the management is not taking any action. 3) The washer and dryer are very costly $2.25.. sometimes they are in the broken condition so you have to waste your time and money. 4) The patios are small. 5) The play area is small.

Reply from Central Park East Apartments

Decent place to live. Lots of restaurants and grocery stores nearby makes the place great to stay. Society is a little old but well maintained

Reply from Central Park East Apartments

The community is very mice and clean they always making sure that everything is up to date and employees are nice a always there to help everyone

Reply from Central Park East Apartments

We are having Good experience and the people are nice . We are enjoying living here . The neighborhood is very good . Easy excess to transportation and mall .

Reply from Central Park East Apartments

The location of these apartments is very convenient to any part of Washington via the bus line or a car, grocery stores and a mall, a theatre and some great restaurants! The locale is actually quite perfect yet you find peace in your community. The houses are quite spacious and the one I am staying in is recently redone and carpeted so I did not have much issues. The leasing office is always so helpful and friendly. Lastly they also have a small gym to cover up your basic exercise needs

Reply from Central Park East Apartments

The people are nice, it's close to work. I have one issue. The washing machines upstairs have dark mildew buildup on the rubber that touches the door and its deep enough near the clothes that it ruined a shirt. Can these be renewed-cleaned?

Reply from Central Park East Apartments

Central Park is best place to stay, nice neighborhood. Great maintained property. Near by all amenities co-operative staff and service team.

Reply from Central Park East Apartments

Very nice community. Very friendly for asian community . It has a nice environment and good play ground for the kids. Awesome place to live.

Reply from Central Park East Apartments

It's a great community with good facilities such as park, pool, and gym. Any issues that we face are resolved immediately by the management.

Reply from Central Park East Apartments

It is good community in this area. I liked it. And also I like place to near crossroads and garden and bus stop. So it is easy to commute. It is quite place.

Reply from Central Park East Apartments

Great Community for daily public transport commuters. Near to shopping malls, Cross roads and Regal theatre. Its a Cooooool place to live in.

Reply from Central Park East Apartments

Rates are too high . Rent for Already residents should be in par with current price. rest all is good . Maintenance and cleanliness is good.

Reply from Central Park East Apartments

This is my first time living alone and I'm having a great experience in this quiet and convenient location. The fact that Central Park East offers great amenities at its price point is a huge plus.

Reply from Central Park East Apartments

Cool amenities, nice staff, cool place to live in. I love the the cabinets in the kitchen and all the extra closet space. Parking a little difficult at night.

Reply from Central Park East Apartments

Till now, going good. Awesome location. Silent, green community. The apartments aren't anything fancy but pretty decent for a comfortable living. Haven't tried out the amenities yet.

Reply from Central Park East Apartments

The location where the apartment is the main plus point. All house needs are around like grocery shops, restaurants, walking trails and etc.

Reply from Central Park East Apartments

I love my studio. However some of the shared areas like the dog park and laundry room are not kept clean. People do not pick up their dog’s poop in the dog park which makes it unusable.

Reply from Central Park East Apartments

I am living in Central Park East Apartments, Bellevue, Washington since one year. Community place is easily accessible to I-405, Bellevue downtown and easy access to Seattle downtown via 520. Also community is a very near to most of Microsoft offices.

Reply from Central Park East Apartments

I love this place , completed 2 years and renewed lease for the 2nd time. Awesome place to live in Bellevue. Leasing office people are very nice, specially Taylor and Mariah(she moved out to somewhere else).

Reply from Central Park East Apartments

The laundry service is terrible in building 7 Can definitely looked at, there is water seepage directly from laundry room to the main lobby. Also it’s time to fix/replace you laundry machines which are more efficient. The community is old but well maintained, There are ups & downs to the community but it’s a quite green place what made me choose this community in the first place.