Central Park East Apartments
4 stars569 Reviews

Neeraja
Good and peaceful community. Locality is good and they maintain them well. Leasing people are also very friendly, nice neighborhood with great accessibility to many things.
Johannes
My family has been living here for more than a decade and have experienced so many property managers and their staff. It has been an up and down service we have received so far. I truly hope that promises made by those Managers be kept and full filled accordingly. Living in CPE within this pandemic (Covid) it is unthinkable that so many residents don’t respect the local government mandatory rule (like wearing face masks). It is really a disrespect to other resident who are following the protocols.
Anna
1 star
Communication lacks with the office, the dog park is filled with poop, upstairs neighbors are insanely loud all hours of the day, there are only 6 washers and dryers for the whole building and like 3 already don’t work and haven’t been fixed, and parking is a nightmare.
Verified Resident
Great neighborhood. Spacious apartments. However, we were disappointed due to recent experience. Parking lot does not have a single electric vehicle charging facility. Staff was not very keen on helping out. We showed the willingness to pay for utilizing existing 110V volts outlet, which means they don't even have to install any new infrastructure, just allow residents to use existing outlet for a fee. Was disappointed in lack of commitment from management regarding environment friendliness. Washington state is one of the leading states in fighting climate change but community does not seem to be very keen in participating in the cause. If you are to live in this community, you are stuck with using gasoline cars.
Verified Resident
nice and friendly neighborhood. It has great access to all over the place. Community provides all amenities like Gym, swimming pool. Having tremendous car parking facility
Verified Resident
Homely environment, lively neighbourhood, great amenities, kind and supportive staff, specious rooms with all amenities. This community has walkable to all groceries and mall
Shiva Krishna
Great community. The community manager listens to the resident problems and provides solutions fast. The crew is courteous and do their best to improve the residents experience. Overall a great place for kids and families. I would recommend the community for others.
Tshilenge M.
I really feel home. I receive customer service from both the maintenance and office team. The building is always clean and safe. I thank you for everything.
Vincent
Overall great for the price and the amenities. I have enjoyed living here over the last 2 years! I would recommend to anyone looking for something affordable with good space in the area.
Cassandra
I have to make a comment but theres nothing I could say that would accurately represent how horrible my experience has been from top to bottom.