Central Park East Apartments
4 stars649 Reviews

Johannes
I'm very sorry to know based on experience that some residents have been keeping/propping the main door open with little stones, even though there is a clear sign displayed on each door, which makes the security-related matters much-needed.

Krishna Kanth
Good community,easy commute,near to all major grocery stores.management is ok. Maintenance is good.car is not necessary and very near to bus stop.

Sai leela
Friendly atmosphere Highly recommend this community Pet friendly Kid friendly Cleanliness is good Communication with staff is good Takes care of every resident

Kayla
The price is affordable and the amenities are nice. The laundry room can be a mess sometimes, but I appreciate that it get cleaned on a weekly basis.

Raul
I been here for more then 2 years. And I can’t complain it was a good experience. When I requested the maintenance they always fix the problem.

Kirsten
about 2 months ago
Although I love my apartment and how spacious it is I am so unhappy with the nightly parties that take place in my parking lot or across the road in Building 2. I have sent many emails to the office bringing this to their attention. I have called the police. I have called the new security team. The people that do this just blast their music with no respect for the other people who live here. The other night they were at it again and I shouted to please turn the music down. They TURNED THE MUSIC UP after I did that! It was then that I called the new security team. I have found 1/2 empty cases of beer, empty/broken glass beer bottles, garbage and weed containers on the ground in the parking lot. Ever since the SHOOTING in my parking lot last summer I am scared at night. I don’t understand why nobody does anything to rectify this issue. I won’t stop asking these rude people to stop. I will just keep calling security when this happens. I wish management would do more to help fix this.

Nagarjun
about 2 months ago
Always a best experience as usual, the fast and professional and friendly maintenance team and one of the best communities to stay, it’s been 2 years already, didn’t realize.

Riyanka
2 months ago
Love the atmosphere here, all the utities are good, location is also good, must recommended this community to everyone, and have parking space available always , kids friendly

James
2 months ago
The staff here are freaking amazing. They are always happy to help with what ever comes up, and work really hard to make Central Park Apartments a awesome place to call home.

Harshita
2 months ago
I am recently seeing many people sitting in the parking lot and parks in between of road talking to each other. They also sit on stairs which feels unsafe and unpleasant.