Central Park East Apartments

4.1

4.1

1 star
Not good in the past. Hear a lot of noise and sounds. The management now is doing okay. I don't get a mobile range in here.. Only good thing is there are restaurants and groceries nearby.
Good place to live with great location. However, people drive like crazy on the narrow road. Plus there are some noisy neighbors. Overall, maintenance and staff are good.
It’s very hard to get parking inspite of paying for the sticker. And at some places on the parking lot water gets stagnated and dirty where we could not even park
Great neighborhood. Spacious apartments. Reasonable rent. There can be noise issue at certain times. Heating is via space heaters- not the best heating mechanism.
It’s my 1 year completed today, my experienced is really good , nice and comfortable to live here, alots of from my country my people doesn’t feel like other country
My family has been living here for more than a decade and have experienced so many property managers and their staff. It has been an up and down service we have received so far. I truly hope that promises made by those Managers be kept and full filled accordingly. Keep the spirit high.
It's good to live here everything is near by Grocery stores shopping mall bus stops 10 mins Transit center Bellevue downtown and Indian restaurants indian grocery stores school bus stops near by
Love how helpful the staff is and how clean the apartment are! I also like how everything is majority walking distance and the park's. The pool is also always clean especially during COVID.
1 star
Management people are too rude . Rest is all okay .. everything is nearby .. children park is average . Maintenance staff is good they come v quickly.
We are staying in Central Park East since March 2021. The community is a nice place to live, work and bring up a family. There is good sun light in our apartment. The community is green and clean. There is a play area available for kids. Dog park is available for pets. A beautiful basketball court and open swimming pool are available. Above all the community staff is helpful and friendly. I strongly recommend to consider Central Park East as your top choice.