Central Park East Apartments

4.1

4.1

1 star
Central Park East Management staff needs to work on being more responsive to mail, following through in responding back, resolving core issues like the dryer not drying clothes, etc.
We moved couple of months ago. Love the community so far. Amenities are great too. There is a good basketball/badminton which we really enjoy. Outdoor pool is amazing too.
1. I think the gym timings should be more flexible. I think this can be solved with the help of fobs 2. Also there should be more community events
Great community, accessible to all transit centers, malls, groceries. awesome amenities, Lively neighborhood. Quick service supports, highly recommended community to stay.
I had a very good experience when compared to my older stays. I have got more friends around me happy to be in here. :) The Amenities around this place are very satisfying.
Always good I will recommend my friends … I found a new problem. The is no changing room in swimming pool and really feel bad to come home half wet.
Overall good experience with prompt service and good neighbourhood but lately a lot of people behind building 5 gather in groups and drink alcohol in public xommon area for hours and leave beer bottles sometimes non empty on the ground and its not cleaned for days.
Overall experience is good with the staff being really helpful amenities limited service very prompt clean in and around community except back area of building 5 which is full with beer can trash every weekend. People drinking in parking areas laaye hrs
Apartment is decent and as I reviewed before, the utility is very high. Even when I am not at home, I am still paying 125$ for water and thrash which is a totally unreasonable price. Too many rules for throwing thrash. The guy who comes to pick up thrash questions you if you have extra bag of thrash even once in a while. I had extra bag of thrash as I was leaving for a vacation for a month and i was questioned about it and he did not maintain 6ft distance while talking to me or rather came too close to my face to tell me like it is my last warning. If I am paying so much money for thrash and why should there be so many rules if I bagged the thrash and followed other rules for keeping the thrash. I regret signing lease for more than a year in the community . I’m currently hoping to finish my lease tenure and vacate as soon as possible. Day by day my experience about this place is only getting bad and I wouldn’t suggest any of my friends to live in this apartment
Nice community. I liked the children playing outside in the evening together. All the service requests I create is addressed in timely manner.